The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-08-2016, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 15
xperienced is one of the Best!xperienced is one of the Best!xperienced is one of the Best!
Sex with colleague when overseas

I wonder how may platonic colleagues have sex when traveling for overseas assignments.

I went to an overseas seminar with a colleague last year. A milf in her 30s. after the day seminar, both of us went out to explore the foreign land. After dinner and some drinks, we went back to our rooms but it was too early to sleep.

Being alone and knowing just each other overseas, we chat till late in the night in her room. We started with her sitting on the bed and I sat on the room sofa. After I came out of the toilet, I sat beside her on the bed to see what she was playing on her hp. At that time, I had no evil thoughts.

I don't know how it happened but soon, her head was tilted and laid on my shoulder. I sniffed her hair and now I have wild thoughts. After she stopped playing her hp, she lazily stretched a bit and then looked into my eyes.

Kiss me, she said gently.

I did.

Only for tonight, fuck me, she said.

I did.

And we had a night of good sex. Guess we were just lonely that night. And being away overseas gave her courage probably. No one would know after all.

We remain colleagues today and we behave normal. Some times when alone in the pantry, I may tease her by smacking her backside and she will just smile and tell me to behave. Am looking for an opportunity to travel with her again.

Who else have such stories to share?
Old 26-08-2016, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
JorgeM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex with colleague when overseas

I'm sure there are many bros here who had the similar experiences
Old 26-08-2016, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 9
fallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yes, I had an experience with a married colleague, no kids and who's 6 years older than me. We hung out a lot but we were dangerously close.

We went for an event overseas and my stingy boss only booked one room. Triple single bed. One night after some drinks, we returned to the room. Boss took a bath first. Her button was loose and I saw those D-cups in sexy lingerie. I reached out for her and started to French and finger her through her skirt. She was shocked and resisted.

Turned her around and lifted her skirt.. Started to doggy her for the next 6/7 minutes or so. Shower stopped and just nice that thrill was the climax signal for me. Ejaculated into her skirt underside and jumped in bed watching tv. She grabbed her towel and wrap around her waist, chionging in the bathroom once boss came out.

He was stunned and asked what's the hurry and she mentioned stomachache. Lol

Last edited by fallen69angel; 26-08-2016 at 08:04 PM. Reason: Spelling.
Old 26-08-2016, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 19
ccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to behold

Wahhhh....your boss very cheapo leh...I have been traveling for the last 15 years...never once share room with colleague.....but then again...it was a good opportunity isn't it....nice
Old 26-08-2016, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 19
ccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to behold

Go go go....more please
Old 26-08-2016, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 9
fallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccl69 View Post
Wahhhh....your boss very cheapo leh...I have been traveling for the last 15 years...never once share room with colleague.....but then again...it was a good opportunity isn't it....nice
Yes, worst cheapskate person.
Old 26-08-2016, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Travelling for the past 10 years. Never once shared room with anyone too.
Old 26-08-2016, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8739 / Power: 11
hongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
TS stated 'Rooms"! You should digest his writing and not just read out of context !
Old 26-08-2016, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Ali86 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen69angel View Post
Yes, I had an experience with a married colleague, no kids and who's 6 years older than me. We hung out a lot but we were dangerously close.

We went for an event overseas and my stingy boss only booked one room. Triple single bed. One night after some drinks, we returned to the room. Boss took a bath first. Her button was loose and I saw those D-cups in sexy lingerie. I reached out for her and started to French and finger her through her skirt. She was shocked and resisted.

Turned her around and lifted her skirt.. Started to doggy her for the next 6/7 minutes or so. Shower stopped and just nice that thrill was the climax signal for me. Enaculated into her skirt underside and jumped in bed watching tv. She grabbed her towel and wrap around her waist, chionging in the bathroom once boss came out.

Next time do 3some.
Old 26-08-2016, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
TempLust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTempLust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTempLust is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali86 View Post
Next time do 3some.
Not suggested. So cheapskate, probably save on condom money too. Do you really wanna go where he goes ?
Old 26-08-2016, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 20
jedisg80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen69angel View Post

Turned her around and lifted her skirt.. Started to doggy her for the next 6/7 minutes or so. Shower stopped and just nice that thrill was the climax signal for me. Enaculated into her skirt underside and jumped in bed watching tv. She grabbed her towel and wrap around her waist, chionging in the bathroom once boss came out.

That's cool... thumbs up

Rule #1 of life. Do what makes YOU HAPPY !
Old 26-08-2016, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
OrangeLantern deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Lucky got a lady in the room. If all guys then sianz liao
Old 26-08-2016, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 16
roastduck is one of the Best!roastduck is one of the Best!roastduck is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeLantern View Post
Lucky got a lady in the room. If all guys then sianz liao
If all guys in the room can perform blowjob on each other and poke each other's ass as well .

If anyone knows of a good roastduck stall pse pm me. Thank you .

( retired from cheonging )
Old 26-08-2016, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wondertimeman2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have similar experience :
Went overseas with colleague, a MILF, for a recruitment exercise.
In the night, after our dinner we walked back to hotel.
I suggested we go to Seven Eleven to get drink.
At Seven Eleven, I said I will be getting beer, ask her if she wants. She replied that she cannot drink too much, also need to do work early next morning.
So i just bought half a dozen.......
When reach hotel, we just went to our individual room....
Ponder long time , whether to call her up for drink.
I bough the 6 cans beer and walk over to her room.... knock on the door.
After sometimes, she opened the door. Already she bathed and was wearing short and T shirt. I said that i bought the beer over for her.. she quip that she can't drink much
Old 26-08-2016, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
SkyActiv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastduck View Post
If all guys in the room can perform blowjob on each other and poke each other's ass as well .
Gay party wahahahaa
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1