The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2022, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 9
ATLEX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyATLEX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
MoMo web page recommandation sucks! Beware guys!

I tried a girl go by the name "xiao xiao". She came highly recommanded with lots of positive "reports". I called n check with her weather the photo is real and recent photo of herself. She confirmed its real.
So ask for address and she provided me with 26x balestier road. A shop house beside a condo. Name of tge shop is A1 XXXXXXX. Reached there called her she said she is waiting for me at the counter. When i enter n told the 2 ladies xiao xiao is waiting for me, the ladies told me to pay 150 up front n wait inside a basement room for her. Whats came after was one of the girl from the counter saying she is xiao xiao. I rejected her when she is totally a different girl(size n look). In the end they returned me my 150 n left. Wasted 45 mins of my time n effort. So beware of this web site n the shop. All girls from that shop looks way below what was posted on the website.
Old 11-08-2022, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Re: MoMo web page recommandation sucks! Beware guys!

Usually once you give the money it’s burnt you still can recover it. So fierce bro. I always tell counter I will pass to the gal myself. Because once money give them, shit comes.
Old 11-08-2022, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

have already reminded bros before,
avoid this A1 beauty at all cost, at the balestier thread last time
ur this thread will be removed sooner or later cuz u mentioned their website name lol

Last edited by LovesMilktea; 11-08-2022 at 11:02 PM. Reason: edit
Old 11-08-2022, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2721 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

west side got a location of spa which is took over to house momo ml. managed to view the ml there and comfirm is totally differently from what is posted on momo website.
website = 天堂
actual = 地狱
Old 12-08-2022, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Good to hear you were able to recover your $150. This is a well known black shop
Ya lor, was very surprised that he is able to recover his $150 from a black shop ..
Old 12-08-2022, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 9
ATLEX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyATLEX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

lucky i guess, or i have a give me back my money or you kana hoot face!
Old 12-08-2022, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6171 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Ya lor, was very surprised that he is able to recover his $150 from a black shop ..
Yes, can get back refund if service is not rendered. Otherwise can call police for illegally possessing your money, which they will get into trouble.
Old 12-08-2022, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
west side got a location of spa which is took over to house momo ml. managed to view the ml there and comfirm is totally differently from what is posted on momo website.
website = 天堂
actual = 地狱
Which west spa
Old 12-08-2022, 01:48 PM
Samster

sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLEX View Post
lucky i guess, or i have a give me back my money or you kana hoot face!
Cannot hoot la bro, u hoot her face or hoot her nehneh or hoot a zha bo anywhere oso u will kena shoot one ..
Old 12-08-2022, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

If see diff pls don't go into svc n walk out to take yr $$$ back
They dare not reject refund as u have advertise app on yr hp n if call police they know they big lost
But if u lan lan go forward n once she touches u yr $$$ gone liao

Pls don't scare to ask for refund if u don't like the miss match look

Last edited by loneyheart; 12-08-2022 at 04:31 PM.
Old 12-08-2022, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
If see diff pls don't go into svc n walk out to take yr $$$ back
They dare not reject refund as u have advertise app on yr hp n if call police they know they big lost
But if u lan lan go forward n once she touches u yr $$$ gone liao

Pls don't scare to ask for refund if u don't like the miss match look
If u recall probably 3~4 yrs ago there was a thread or a few threads talking abt the facial joints opposite OG Bugis.

There were a few ladies standing alongside OG giving out flyers & pestering passersby to go to their facial joints.

Some people took the offer & went up wif the lady, once inside the shop either before or after the facial treatment, the customer is forced to take up their package, if the customer refused the ladies there locked the door & stopped the customer from leaving, the customer bo bian, lanlan signed the package, then oni he is allowed to leave the place.

Thereafter the customer(mayb not juz one customer, mayb a few customers kena before) then came to sbf to venture his/their frustration, remember this incident bro?

So u see, u can't even leave the place, let alone get back the refund, u are at their mercy bro..
Old 12-08-2022, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If u recall probably 3~4 yrs ago there was a thread or a few threads talking abt the facial joints opposite OG Bugis.

There were a few ladies standing alongside OG giving out flyers & pestering passersby to go to their facial joints.

Some people took the offer & went up wif the lady, once inside the shop either before or after the facial treatment, the customer is forced to take up their package, if the customer refused the ladies there locked the door & stopped the customer from leaving, the customer bo bian, lanlan signed the package, then oni he is allowed to leave the place.

Thereafter the customer(mayb not juz one customer, mayb a few customers kena before) then came to sbf to venture his/their frustration, remember this incident bro?

So u see, u can't even leave the place, let alone get back the refund, u are at their mercy bro..
Yes bro but don't understand why he give in ?
This is SG bro
Old 12-08-2022, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

There were a few ladies standing alongside OG giving out flyers & pestering passersby to go to their facial joints...
What these PRC spa girls are doing is a criminal offence! Serious.
Old 12-08-2022, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

Hi ATLEX. Thanks for warning us. Sorry it happened to you. You are lucky to get all your money back. I'm not the owner of this spa. I recently found this same spa by chance. I went inside. The PRC girl receptionist looked so fat! I am not interested in her. I asked about the massages and prices. Her PRC young slim fair girl colleague came from inside and sat in the reception area. She's a low 6/10 for her looks. 1.54m? Her boobs didn't look big enough. She didn't even look at me. The problem was if I paid and went to the room, will the very fat receptionist come in and massage me!? Even if I was told it won't be the fat girl? The other problem was I was told it will be 45 mins for a fixed price. Much higher than $50. I couldn't see if all the massage rooms have curtains (for privacy) or solid doors or not. I didn't know this spa has a basement. I also noticed the fat PRC girl receptionist has about ten to twelve handphones in front of her on the reception counter! Is she pretending to be a few pretty slim young PRC spa girls by using her pretty PRC girl colleagues' photos!?
Old 12-08-2022, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 7
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by soonbeng View Post
Hi ATLEX. Thanks for warning us. Sorry it happened to you. You are lucky to get all your money back. I'm not the owner of this spa. I recently found this same spa by chance. I went inside. The PRC girl receptionist looked so fat! I am not interested in her. I asked about the massages and prices. Her PRC young slim fair girl colleague came from inside and sat in the reception area. She's a low 6/10 for her looks. 1.54m? Her boobs didn't look big enough. She didn't even look at me. The problem was if I paid and went to the room, will the very fat receptionist come in and massage me!? Even if I was told it won't be the fat girl? The other problem was I was told it will be 45 mins for a fixed price. Much higher than $50. I couldn't see if all the massage rooms have curtains (for privacy) or solid doors or not. I didn't know this spa has a basement. I also noticed the fat PRC girl receptionist has about ten to twelve handphones in front of her on the reception counter! Is she pretending to be a few pretty slim young PRC spa girls by using her pretty PRC girl colleagues' photos!?
I recently had this experience in this spa at jalan besar area. I actually booked this pretty prc ML on wechat then when went down was greeted by this fat prc recrptionist. At first thought oh maybe she just open the door and lead me to the room then my ML will come later. Low and behold after showering she step into the room and said shes the one massaging me. I stare at the wc photo and i stare at her. Even if i discount 100% from the wc photo there is no way its the same girl. She still dare to tell me she do meitu all that shit. Lucky also haven pay her the service fee so i kicked up a big fuss saying i wanted to leave then she no choice intro her other colleague to me (lucky she decent looking so i ok to accept). After whole thing walk out saw her managing a few different phones then i saw the ML that i had actually booked sitting on the sofa. Wah damm pissed off. Would have been more pissed off if the colleague that served me wasnt decent. Good thing is the fat bitch rtc alr. Good riddance.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1