The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-07-2014, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold
Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
From 1615. Yes she's going to ord.
no wonder her service sucks. whole session give a cant be bothered look. next time i better ask for new girls instead.
Old 17-07-2014, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Quote:
How many times u rtf piao yang?

Saw ur FR on Yi Yi 1803. She allows u lick her boobs, body & pussy?
She allows me to lick and suck her tiny boobs especially when we are bonking. Actually honestly speaking, when i see her boobs, i have no interest to lick...I like her face very much so far i give her the highest pts for look. Lick her body is also no issue at all. To be fair to her, she provides me excellent service, never a time watcher at all. To others, life is just unfair, accept your fate and moves on.

I am never a fan of licking pussy...no matter how pretty or hot wls are, i will never do it. Rarely, i will lick pussy. Too disgusting for me. I rather wls service me like a king as always.
Old 17-07-2014, 02:52 PM
Samster

FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by keverus View Post
Actually I would give yi yi higher rating because she is indeed a sweet syt and have above average servicing skills but it's a pity she don't know how to capitalise on her two strengths. Maybe she let the short term lure of money get into her. I find her always rushing to shower after sex even though there's plenty of time left. Hence I would rather go for her housemate and buddy si qi. Equally good skill and looks but have nicer body.

Overall I find yi yi and si qi resemble the old 1803 na na and 2038 cong cong.
I beg to differ. Her service is outstanding for me. I like her everything except her non-existent tits.
Old 17-07-2014, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCKing View Post
tried one called Bai He recently. forgotten frm which house. very disappointing. this cannot that cannot. machiam ORD mood. waste of time n $$$.
Hi bro, i wrote a fr on her recently complaining her service sucks in my last two visits.
To be fair, when she first come to gl, her service is outstanding. Frenching, sucking her beautiful tits and other services no problem at all. Her AR is the best i ever experienced from wls. Either she kena baoed or ORD mood. For me, i have moved on.
Old 17-07-2014, 09:49 PM
King Of Geylang

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by keverus View Post
Sorry bro you don't have to get offended and bite back like that. I mean no harm
I am not offended by your words. I took it with a pinch of salt haha. Cyber world is filled with peculiar people

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCKing View Post
no wonder her service sucks. whole session give a cant be bothered look. next time i better ask for new girls instead.
As a rule of thumb avoid wls in ord mood

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
She allows me to lick and suck her tiny boobs especially when we are bonking. Actually honestly speaking, when i see her boobs, i have no interest to lick...I like her face very much so far i give her the highest pts for look. Lick her body is also no issue at all. To be fair to her, she provides me excellent service, never a time watcher at all. To others, life is just unfair, accept your fate and moves on.

I am never a fan of licking pussy...no matter how pretty or hot wls are, i will never do it. Rarely, i will lick pussy. Too disgusting for me. I rather wls service me like a king as always.
Yi Yi is not a time watcher. After fj she laid beside me chit chat like lovers haha. I presume she rushed to shower after fj if she doesn't like a particular customer haha
Old 18-07-2014, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 21
asdfgh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on You You (1608)

Face: 7.2/10 ((sweetie pie with blur meimei look)

Body: 7.0/10 (Rather small in size & petite)

Boobs: 7.3/10 (B natural boobs with nice light brown nips. I enjoyed licking, sucking and teasing her tits.)

Catbath: 7.8/10 (Very hardworking girl. Started from the back & move to the front. i like the way her tongue glide through my body)

Frenching: 8.0/10 (she really can french. her tongue will twist and turn and dog fight with your tongue. I love frenching this SYT)

AR: I skip

Painting: 7.3/10 (no smell and wet very fast when i paint her. Body language & face expression show she loving it)

BBBJ: 7.5/10 (I love the way her tongue lick my dick head. Follow by Slow and deep throat alternating between licking the shaft and testicles and below the testicles. Just love seeing her cute face sucking my cock.)

FJ: 7.6/10 (She tight is tight. Her moaning is arousing & nice to my ears. we started off in missionary position where we french for quite long. After which we switched to doggie & her ass from this view is quite perky.)

GFE: 8/10 (GFE very strong. Very teh. Lots of things to chat. Love to tell jokes & her laughter is quite infectious.)

RTF: Yes for sure
Old 19-07-2014, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 15
tian_cai007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytian_cai007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hi bro, i wrote a fr on her recently complaining her service sucks in my last two visits.
To be fair, when she first come to gl, her service is outstanding. Frenching, sucking her beautiful tits and other services no problem at all. Her AR is the best i ever experienced from wls. Either she kena baoed or ORD mood. For me, i have moved on.
You are talking abt BaiHe from 16H15? She ORD end of this month. So I guess is now ORD mood.
Old 19-07-2014, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tian_cai007 View Post
You are talking abt BaiHe from 16H15? She ORD end of this month. So I guess is now ORD mood.
hi bro. Yup i refering to this whore. Thanks for alerting all bros here.
Old 19-07-2014, 03:40 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro don't use the word whore la not nice
Old 19-07-2014, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 23
oinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud ofoinkoink88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Freedom of speech Bro

But Ayam Goreng sound better
Old 19-07-2014, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nato warned him before he revert to using the W word ... Dog mouth cant grow elephant tasks lol
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 20-07-2014, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
goocheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bros

To be fair to Bai He, she has always restraint me at least from stealing a kiss on her mouth or kissing her wonderful melons. You have been spoiled by her previous nice treatment to you. Btw how do you always get WL to French you. Must be handsome leh.
Old 20-07-2014, 10:05 AM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Nato warned him before he revert to using the W word ... Dog mouth cant grow elephant tasks lol
Lol leopard never changes it's spots. dog cannot quit eating ....
Old 20-07-2014, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And "this" has such incredibly good memory, huh?

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 20-07-2014 at 11:49 AM.
Old 20-07-2014, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No choice wor nato bro always so tolerant towards him it seems he despised wls although he enjoying bonking them sounds contradicting ya forum got many such
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread