The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2012, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by royce2z View Post
hi bros,

I have a client from Japan coming to town and his tastes is MILF in the early 30s.

Wonder if anyone can recommend any good PRC WLs in the cat 150 house that fit this category?

Thanks for helping bros!
For legal whores in GL, they are all between 21-26 years old. However, there are WL who looks like they are MILF even though they are 26 years or below on paper. For MILF WL, you can try Jia Jia at 2062, Bao Bao at 2047, Jenny at 1654A, Tai Feng at 2045, etc. All these WL are Vgood in svc especially Jenny and Tai Feng. Njoy!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 11-05-2012, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
For legal whores in GL, they are all between 21-26 years old. However, there are WL who looks like they are MILF even though they are 26 years or below on paper. For MILF WL, you can try Jia Jia at 2062, Bao Bao at 2047, Jenny at 1654A, Tai Feng at 2045, etc. All these WL are Vgood in svc especially Jenny and Tai Feng. Njoy!
Must follow your recommendation bro... Jiajia 1654 recommended by you is bagus! Kumsia bro...

Out of these 5 milfs... Which one have baba body and nice boobs like the previous jiajia?
Old 11-05-2012, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Quote:
Yes, the new ruling for WL age ranges between 21-26 years old kicked in sometime last year. Before that was 21-28 years old. However, there are many WL who are more than 26 years old working GL and they used fake passport to register to work here. This is common for China gals. In China, alot of things can be settled with $$$ de!
Hi Bro Alejandro88,

You're right.

Many WLs r supposed to be 23-24, but look more like late 20s to early 30s, hahaha.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:47 AM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Talking Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post
Must follow your recommendation bro... Jiajia 1654 recommended by you is bagus! Kumsia bro...

Out of these 5 milfs... Which one have baba body and nice boobs like the previous jiajia?
Bruddar, For MILF with nice firm almost C cup knockers plus good service, I recommend Rou Rou at 1639. She is like the more chio and younger version of our very own threate Artist, Margaret Lee. Rou Rou has a womanly built, 1.65m tall and provides above-average svc de! She is one of my favourite young MILF.

Jenny is voluptuous, fair, 1.69m tall and has almost ideal physique and provide excellent commando svc but her tits are fake like real!

Jia Jia is slim. Her physique also quite nice and about 1.66m tall but not so fair like Jenny wor. Her svc is a little siow siow de! Some time warm and some time cold de! i think she chooses who to offer commando svc de! I got good svc from her but my buds didn't get it. Jia Jia loves to wear 100% white colour outfit including her G-string to look angelically pure even though she may not be one! Muahahaha!!

Tai Feng is leggy and slim. She should be around 1.67m tall. She provide takong commando svc de!

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Hi Bro Alejandro88,

You're right.

Many WLs r supposed to be 23-24, but look more like late 20s to early 30s, hahaha.

Cheers!

Bro WB
U oso know arh bruddar?! Coco, Moon and Fei Fei (all 54A WL) are more than 30 years old when they ORD!

Old 11-05-2012, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2799 / Power: 18
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, are these 150 or 80 ? Thanks
Old 11-05-2012, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 13
peter388 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
U oso know arh bruddar?! Coco, Moon and Fei Fei (all 54A WL) are more than 30 years old when they ORD!
Hi bros, I agree that Moon and Fei Fei looked like in the early thirties at ORD time. They had worked in same line in PRC for several years before coming to GL. Moon was a mami in a Macau KTV. My friend, a doctor cheongster, confirmed my suspicion that Moon had given birth before by indicating to me the various signs. I would not know whether Fei Fei and Co Co had a similar experience before and would certainly give them the benefit of doubt.

I could say a number of wls particularly of $100 range had given birth prior leaving for GL.
Old 11-05-2012, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Bro, are these 150 or 80 ? Thanks
Aiyah, bruddar, I no CAT80 guru wor! All the above-mentioned WL are premium $tock$ - CAT150!

Old 11-05-2012, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter388 View Post
Hi bros, I agree that Moon and Fei Fei looked like in the early thirties at ORD time. They had worked in same line in PRC for several years before coming to GL. Moon was a mami in a Macau KTV. My friend, a doctor cheongster, confirmed my suspicion that Moon had given birth before by indicating to me the various signs. I would not know whether Fei Fei and Co Co had a similar experience before and would certainly give them the benefit of doubt.

I could say a number of wls particularly of $100 range had given birth prior leaving for GL.
You're rite that Moon was a preggar! Guo Guo, ex-54A WL was also a preggar and she has the audacity to con the gullible punters' emotion and silly punters bought her gifts and gave her $$$ just before she cancelled her card.

More than 3/4 of the WL in GL are 3rd Division quality de! 1st Divison WL will never come to Singapore and they are usually already baoed in BJ, Shanghai, GZ, etc. or work in very high end clubs in China. 2nd Division WL prefer to work in Macau, HK, SZ, GZ, etc. Just take a look at Chocolate & 1606 Yoyo, what can you say of these 2 WL?

If you want to find up whether she was a preggar before, the more obvious tell-tale sign is her non-streamline lower hip and massive stretched marks on the tummy if she has gone thru natural birth. For C-Op, they would have a tattoo to cover the scar just above the pubic area. Good examples of these WL would be MH, XM and RR.

Old 11-05-2012, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
You're rite that Moon was a preggar! Guo Guo, ex-54A WL was also a preggar and she has the audacity to con the gullible punters' emotion and silly punters bought her gifts and gave her $$$ just before she cancelled her card.

More than 3/4 of the WL in GL are 3rd Division quality de! 1st Divison WL will never come to Singapore and they are usually already baoed in BJ, Shanghai, GZ, etc. or work in very high end clubs in China. 2nd Division WL prefer to work in Macau, HK, SZ, GZ, etc. Just take a look at Chocolate & 1606 Yoyo, what can you say of these 2 WL?

If you want to find up whether she was a preggar before, the more obvious tell-tale sign is her non-streamline lower hip and massive stretched marks on the tummy if she has gone thru natural birth. For C-Op, they would have a tattoo to cover the scar just above the pubic area. Good examples of these WL would be MH, XM and RR.
Hi bro, you are right. My buddy entertained me in 天上人间 at Beijing three years ago before its closure. The deco of the Club was absolutely first class and you could only find the equivalents in Shanghai or Tokyo and never in Sinagpore. Even the receptionists were tall and very pretty. 陪侍(hostess) were very refined and stunningly beautiful. Many of them were college graduates or drop outs. They really knew the ways to please a man. One of our two hostesses spoke good English and claimed she was a graduate of International Trade. I did not believe it and tested her on questions like WTO, trade financing and why China consistently had trade surpluses with America. To my amazement, she answered them correctly in English although briefly. Talking ,watching and drinking with them were such joyous and happy moments of life. The waitresses kneeled and served the drink and food to us. Most of the hostesses had the quality to join a beauty pageant. It was wonderful time. My buddy spent about 20,000 RMB and he claimed it was about the bare minimum spending. If you wanted to bring one of them back to your hotel, it would cost you any thing between 20K to 100K RMB. Some of them were paoed by rich businessmen or corrupted officials and drove sport cars to work. The operation gave such a bad image to Beijing city and it was eventually closed down. Just to share my experience.

I agree that the Div A gals stay in Beijing and Shanghia. The reserves of Div A work in bigger cities such as Nanjing, Guangzhou, Hangzhu and chongqing.

Div B gals are in a way the phrased out gals of Div A. The cream and those who could speak Japanese would go to Tokyo. Others might venture to Hong Kong, Macus, Shenzhen.

Div C comprise of usually the older gals of Div B gals or other wls from setups of lower echelons in PRC. BTW, a wl of the age 22 is alredy considered to be "senior" as there is a continuous supply of young chicks replacing them. Some of them come to Singapore, Middle East and Australia.

Div D gals go to Malaysia, Brunei, Indonesai and some of them come to Singapore to work as $80 or 100 wls.

If you want get good value service, I would suggest you go to Dongguan. There are so many setups and you only believe it when you are there. There is a so call Dongguan ISO standard in the vice operation.

Believe me bros, you are not getting the top quality PRC wls in Singapore. Many of my businessmen friends who frequent China or Chinese associates say they will not waste their time and money in GL or KTW.
Old 11-05-2012, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
laopiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

wah piang brother, you pecah people lobang, not scared you kena bao tao next time you go China arh? May be you go KTV or sauna house there, people can recognise your Singapore accent de?
Old 11-05-2012, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 18
royce2z deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear bros,

Thank you all so much for your kind advice!

Will bring my client to check out the few WLs who were recommended.

Thank you all once again!
Old 11-05-2012, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quote:

Hi bro, you are sharp in giving the pointers of a preggar. I would add that if the mother breast feeds the baby, the nipples are likely to get bigger and darker. If the gal goes for a natural delivery, the virgina would likely to be loose and the grip may not be good. But a good plastic surgeon could remove or make it less obvious the stretched mark on the tummy, tighten up the virgina, turn the nipples pink again, etc. But it is not so easy to remove scar mark of a cesarean section. My humble view.
Old 12-05-2012, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter388 View Post
Hi bros, I agree that Moon and Fei Fei looked like in the early thirties at ORD time.
AFAIK, Moon was 28 at ORD time. She's turning 30 now.
Old 12-05-2012, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 22
steamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to behold

had a great time with Xiao Si at her base today, pity only had her once earlier.
small fair and petite, pretty with A plus firm boobs
very gfe and best frencher i know in gl. 11/10
can french for whole session
did her and came on the dentist chair..buay tahan..hehe
add to favourites..haha

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread