The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2013, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Sami 1612

Don’t Dream It’s Over

Doc told me to get some exercise so who am I to disregard his orders? Woke up feeling a numbing wave of lethargy which was dispelled by the thought of GL. Mai tu liao! Been eyeing this nymph since she set foot in GL but due to limited funds, had to prioritise my bonks.

Name: Sami
Height: 1.62m (?)
Home Base: 1612

Looks: 7/10, amended to 7.5 bcz of KC

Her first feature which struck me was her appearance of angelic innocence with her shy smile and sparkling eyes which shine with promise. Don’t let this fool you. That innocent front belies a wanton sex kitten ready to scratch and be scratched…any time. Her chirpy laugh and bright grin dispelled the last of my lethargy and started my blood moving a little faster. She usually wears her hair tied up but when she releases them it will take your breath away.

Body: 8/10

I like my women to have girlish figures and Sami indeed has such a figure, as if just blooming into womanhood. Quite fair complexion with no blemishes that I could see. Well maintained i.e. sparse pubes framing one of the best looking pussies I had ever seen, ang mos included. Lovers of girlish figures, look no further than Sami.

Boobs: 7.5/10

B cuppers. They appear light brown (room was a little dim) but are a joy to cup, lick, grab and generally handle. With the proper stimulation, her nipples magically transform into thick nubs which you can use to punch your car park ticket.

Foreplay: 8.5/10

Formerly from the One-Eye-Dragon trade Sami applied her experience to devastating application. The joy started from the moment she held my arm and led me to the room. She started to help me remove my shoes but I declined as I don’t like to lord over others. The shower saw her rubbing her body against mine from front, left, rear and right, all the while breathing heavily and moaning. My eyes bulged when she plopped a generous dollop of toothpaste and some liquid to soap my bunghole very thoroughly. Had a brief finger fuck while she was at it (I kenah fuck, not she).

Catbath on the bed was great. Apart from running her smooth boobs over my massive rear, she placed my hands on my back palm upwards and also rubbed her boobs over them. It was incredibly sensual as I could feel her thickened nipples scraping across my palms. Flipped over and was treated to a marvellous helicopter BBBJ which kept my dick hardened such that I was worried that I would end up priapic. The heartstopping moment was when we were in a 69 position and I was treated to an in-your-face view of her pussy.

AR was shiok shiok shiok. Her tongue literally invaded my bunghole, stroking into it with all the artistry of a Venetian oarsman.

Sio gan: 9/10

The sio gan with Sami nearly killed off my weak heart. Sami seemed to really let herself go. She’s tight and I’m not very big too. Sami’s pussy is warm and alive and my dick felt perfectly at home in it. Most positions are ok with her and I tried as many as I could. We frenched perfunctorily at the start of the fuck but as things got steamed up, she would grab my head and almost forcibly french me. What a babe! At length she exploded under my thrusts and hugged me so tight that I thought I would burst. After she let me go I told her that I haven’t released yet. She gave me a naughty smile and asked me if I was up to a CIM. Fwoah, mai tu liao! She lubed my dick up and stroked it adroitly. When I felt the wave coming I signaled to her as I was in no condition to vocalise anything then. She then expertly transferred my tortured dick from her skilled manual milkers to her warm inviting mouth. Thrust for a minute and came like a volcano. Dared not faced the thought that the session had ended and I could only dream that it was not over.

Attitude: 9.5/10

Super GFE. So hard to find a demure looking girl who turns out to be a monster in bed.

RTF: Yes yes yes!

Usual caveat applies, as does the point about chemistry. Be a gentleman to the gals and you will usually be rewarded.

Doomas
Old 08-06-2013, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold
Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
My suggestion is to try all 3 and find your own niche. Will be much appreciate if you skip princess.. ..I don't want to be waiting behind in my next trip down. LOL. Anyway, I believe her auntie is visiting next week.
princess not working, auntie came advance?

saw a leggy sisi
Old 08-06-2013, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post
princess not working, auntie came advance?

saw a leggy sisi
I preferred SiSi to Summer. You should try her too.
Old 09-06-2013, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 13
vk33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
I preferred SiSi to Summer. You should try her too.
Bors, I have upped Si Si and Xiao Wan and they are service oriented and friendly. Their are the better ones of the new batch.
Old 09-06-2013, 07:20 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Le Le (L16 H15)

Experience in GL: She told me 7 months

Face: 7.25/10
(Fair, pretty, cute syt. Looks like 18-20 yo poly/uni girl. She has sharp & high nose, nice pair of eyes & kissable lips. I like her overall looks. Definitely suits my taste. She has this GND ur neighbor's daughter's face. Good facial complexion. Minimal makeup.)

Body: 7/10
(She is about 1.63m tall, slim, skinny, no sight of tummy fats, very well toned teenage body build. I find that she is a little bit skinny. If she puts on weight she will look even better. Her body complexion is smooth, silky, creamy fair. No sight of blemishes/tattoos. I like to touch her body very smooth )

Boobs: 7.1/10
(Natural B- cup boobs with pinkish big erasable nipples. I like her pinkish nipples. Can't stop sucking, licking & nibbling her pinkish nipples. When her nipples brush against my body & dick the feeling is shiok & ticklish.)

Foreplay: 7.6/10
(The moment we r in the room, she hugged & undressed me. She then zoomed to my nipples & licked them hungrily. She then go downwards & to my surprise she BBBJ me b4 I bathed my kuku She sucked my dick like a kid sucking lollipop. After which i undressed her & we proceeded to bath. Great foreplay esp the BBBJ part. I am indeed amazed. Thumbs up to le le for this surprise.)

Bath: 7/10
(As for the bath, really SOP cleaning & soaping Plus some chit chat. Not much action in the bath. She dried me up with towel after the bath. Thumbs up.)

Cat Bath: 7.8/10
(I must give le le credits for her cat bath. Very gentle, sensual, thorough cat bath. Her tongue practically covered my entire body from ears to neck to nipples to body & legs.)

AR: 8.5/10
(All i can say is best AR i ever had in GL so far. Her AR style is in between gentle & aggressive type. She licked the exterior of my ass & poke her tongue into my ka chng hole alternately. I had an enjoyable AR for like 10mins. She keep on licking my ka chng hole diligently til i asked her to stop as i cannot tahan. During the AR she HJ my dick & balls using KY cream. The feeling is so shiok that I unloaded in HJ for the first time. Luckily le le is ok to give me 2nd shot.)

Frenching: 7.5/10
(Initially we had light kisses on the lips. I thought she is another reluctant frencher. To my surprises as the session progessed, she starts to open up her mouth & we had a passionate sensual bf gf type of frenching with lots of tongue action. I like to french this babe. We frenched for long moments esp during FJ.)

Pussy licking: 7.4/10
(Le le has sparse nicely trimmed pussy hair. Nice looking pussy. Had a great time painting her pussy while her thighs clamped my face tightly.)

BBBJ: 7.6/10
(Deep throated, strong suction BBBJ. She also used tongue flicking action on my dick while looking at me. Great eye contact & BBBJ skills.)

FJ: 8/10
(She is very very tight down there. My dick is like clamped by her pussy muscles tightly. We only bonked in 1 position-missionary. We frenched madly like lovers while i pumped her & played with her boobs. She moaned softly like a school girl having sex for the first time. She also used her fingers to stimulate my nipples & balls while i am pumping her. Eventually cannot tahan her & i cummed.)

GFE: 7.7/10
(I had great chemistry with this babe. High GFE. We had enjoyable chit chats.)

RTF: Yes.

Next target will be her housemate bai he who is hard to get esp being block booked by a rich towkay
Old 09-06-2013, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 12
kp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to behold
Le Le of 1615

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer
Le Le (L16 H15)

Experience in GL: She told me 7 months

Face: 7.25/10
(Fair, pretty, cute syt. Looks like 18-20 yo poly/uni girl. She has sharp & high nose, nice pair of eyes & kissable lips. I like her overall looks. Definitely suits my taste. She has this GND ur neighbor's daughter's face. Good facial complexion. Minimal makeup.)

Body: 7/10
(She is about 1.63m tall, slim, skinny, no sight of tummy fats, very well toned teenage body build. I find that she is a little bit skinny. If she puts on weight she will look even better. Her body complexion is smooth, silky, creamy fair. No sight of blemishes/tattoos. I like to touch her body very smooth )

Boobs: 7.1/10
(Natural B- cup boobs with pinkish big erasable nipples. I like her pinkish nipples. Can't stop sucking, licking & nibbling her pinkish nipples. When her nipples brush against my body & dick the feeling is shiok & ticklish.)

Foreplay: 7.6/10
(The moment we r in the room, she hugged & undressed me. She then zoomed to my nipples & licked them hungrily. She then go downwards & to my surprise she BBBJ me b4 I bathed my kuku She sucked my dick like a kid sucking lollipop. After which i undressed her & we proceeded to bath. Great foreplay esp the BBBJ part. I am indeed amazed. Thumbs up to le le for this surprise.)

Bath: 7/10
(As for the bath, really SOP cleaning & soaping Plus some chit chat. Not much action in the bath. She dried me up with towel after the bath. Thumbs up.)

Cat Bath: 7.8/10
(I must give le le credits for her cat bath. Very gentle, sensual, thorough cat bath. Her tongue practically covered my entire body from ears to neck to nipples to body & legs.)

AR: 8.5/10
(All i can say is best AR i ever had in GL so far. Her AR style is in between gentle & aggressive type. She licked the exterior of my ass & poke her tongue into my ka chng hole alternately. I had an enjoyable AR for like 10mins. She keep on licking my ka chng hole diligently til i asked her to stop as i cannot tahan. During the AR she HJ my dick & balls using KY cream. The feeling is so shiok that I unloaded in HJ for the first time. Luckily le le is ok to give me 2nd shot.)

Frenching: 7.5/10
(Initially we had light kisses on the lips. I thought she is another reluctant frencher. To my surprises as the session progessed, she starts to open up her mouth & we had a passionate sensual bf gf type of frenching with lots of tongue action. I like to french this babe. We frenched for long moments esp during FJ.)

Pussy licking: 7.4/10
(Le le has sparse nicely trimmed pussy hair. Nice looking pussy. Had a great time painting her pussy while her thighs clamped my face tightly.)

BBBJ: 7.6/10
(Deep throated, strong suction BBBJ. She also used tongue flicking action on my dick while looking at me. Great eye contact & BBBJ skills.)

FJ: 8/10
(She is very very tight down there. My dick is like clamped by her pussy muscles tightly. We only bonked in 1 position-missionary. We frenched madly like lovers while i pumped her & played with her boobs. She moaned softly like a school girl having sex for the first time. She also used her fingers to stimulate my nipples & balls while i am pumping her. Eventually cannot tahan her & i cummed.)

GFE: 7.7/10
(I had great chemistry with this babe. High GFE. We had enjoyable chit chats.)

RTF: Yes.

Next target will be her housemate bai he who is hard to get esp being block booked by a rich towkay
Hi bro slyer, you beat me in writing a FR of Le Le in two aspects in speed and quality, in fact I am about to write one and I could now only supplement your FR and present a slightly different experience. Basically, I have also a very enjoyable session with Le Le. No offend bro.

Name: Le Le (乐乐)
Origin: Shanxi, PRC
Statistics: 32B,24, 33
Weight: about 42kg
Height: about 163cm with high heels, 157cm on bare feet
Looks: sweet GND look, high cheek bone, slim, petite and youthful looking although she is 22, good and silky skin, 7.5/10
Boobs: 32B, natural and bouncy, pinkish nipples, 7.5/10

Foreplay: exactly as bro slyer described she undressed me and licked my nipples and gave me a direct round of BBBJ before cleaning me up. It was my second encounter of this kind and the first time was by the legendary BMW, 8.5/10

Shower: a thorough cleaning and a short round of BBBJ, 7.5/10

Catbath: she was thorough in licking with power and suction all over the body 7.8/10

AR: very powerful licking and sucking plus tongue penetration for 10 minutes, she also licked balls and didi with HJ in between, very sensual, it was one of the best if not the best in GL, 8.8/10

BBBJ: tender care mixed with powerful suction, deep throat action, shiok, 8/10

Frenching: good tongue kissing and she spoke French well and her pussy was tender and juicy, 8/10

FJ: she started with cowgal and her pussy was tight, we switched to missionary and after 5 minutes of pumping in a tightly enclosed paradise I cummed before I could do the doggie. She used her lips and fingers to stimulate me while I was doing my job. She was responsive and moaned softly and held me tightly, she massaged me for a few minutes after the main event, 8/10

GFE: she is intelligent and friendly and smiled often, we could discuss on many current issues in China in depth. She talked sense unlike the ordinary PRC WLs. She reminded me of Xing Yu, a retired WL of 2038, 8/10.

Attitude: very positive and willing to serve 8/10

RTF: Yes
Old 10-06-2013, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Great FRs, bros. We should support such gems, especially in today's biz of GL.
Old 10-06-2013, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Han Han(1431) - A Truly Fantastic Jap AV Style Cum GFE Session!!

Han Han (1431)....mid 20s ?mm fm Chengdu...attractive sexy sultry foxy niteclub looker, feminine allure n oozes nu ren wei appeal to the max!!...small light sexy mole on her right cheek, has strong upper face bone structure, lovely big smouldering eyes, v kissable lips!...168+cm vgd ht, slim long shapely sexy legs....B+ cup boobs wif brownish raisin droplet tits, feels quite soft n perky but cld be modified??...slim bod but wif slight tummy impression, smooth skin, has a thin faded scar abv her pussy...she has a beautiful back...ass juicy but abit flatish, pussy well trimmed, lovely oyster no smell...oh yes, she somehow reminds me of a prettier version of retired hottie gem ZhenNi(2831A)!!...

Overall sex svc is excellent n gfe is excellent!!...this Han Han cums across as a natural, confident, feminine, passionate n sensuous mm who appears to luv sex!!...kc power also damn strong, quite the playful seductress!!....goes without saying that her frenching is damn bloody shiok to the max, wif eyes open wide, tongues meeting outside at times, at times fierce, at times soft n slow...looked n felt v much like frenching ala jap av style!!...

Door closed n she coolly sashayed up to me, her mesmerising eyes fixed on me, raba, french, both of us feeling each others bodies as we helped each other strip...great bod n pussy feel as i nuzzled on her neck which got her purring!...she then put her finger on my lips n told me "i am her's for the hour", n i grinned n nodded in agreement, oh man what a great prelude!!....

Shower action full pkge svcs...v nice soapy raba front n back, she adapted the manoeuvre by rubbing herself up n down on all sides of me bod, plus rubbing her soapy thigh in between me groin while hj...all the while i was feeling her bod all over n frenching her every now n then...bbbj damn bloody shiok lick n suck of me balls n cock, full deepthroat n she poking me arse at times wif her soapy index finger plus vgd eyecontact....woof!...
Bed action full pkge svcs...but felt so comfortable n relaxed wif this Han Han that i just went wif the flow...she lay stretched out on the bed, her head facing the edge of the bed at the end wif me standing next to the bed gazing down at her, great seductive eyecontact, she licked me arse ar, then me balls n then me cock alternating while i bent down to french her, then leaned forward to play wif her clit, pussy n arse...then did abit of tonguefu, got her moaning every now n then!...she then did a 360 degree turn bbbj her eyes fixed on me....followed by deepthroat bbbj, slow wet slurpy shiok feel!...

After awhile...i climbed onto the bed to join her...we were feeling each others bodies all over like long lost lovers, great bod n pussy feel...frenching passionately, she playfully teasing me at times pulling away fm my mouth n then returning back, me caressing her face at times, damn bloody shiok!!...she also performed a damn bloody erotic n pleasurable stroking effect on me throbbing cock wif her foot/toes, slowly moving along me cock while i was squeezing n sucking on her boobs, the feeling n sensation was just amazing!!...

Then licked her bod all over n went south to do me tonguefu again on her lovely oyster...got her wet, moaning, she playing wif her boobs, then she slowly clamped her soft smooth thighs agst me head as she got high!......then got up n placed me throbbing cock in her mouth for more bbbj while i played wif her clit n fingered her pussy...at times she moaned, me cock cumming out of her mouth, she gently rubbed me cockhead wif her saliva which dribbled down fm her lovely lips while looking at me, v erotic feel n sight...phoarr!!...

Fj damn bloody shiok, as she totally let herself go naturally, v responsive...wild passionate sensuous hot sex...her eyes rolling, great moans, face n neck getting flushed, hands n arms all over me bod...best enjoyed: doggie standing, she in her killer heels, real model ht, leaning agst the mirror, nice bod n ass feel, turned her head ard to french slowly while i pumped; doggie becuz of her lovely back arched; foldable chair wif her legs wrapped ard me ass, smouldering eyes fixed on me, frenching passionately while i gathered momentum pumping; asian cowgal n cowgal pump n grind, she worked it to the point when we both appeared to cum together, felt her pussy getting wetter n warmer n contracting, she then gasped in my ear "let us cum together!" as i pulled her close to french...phoarr what a great climax!!...ended wif cuddling, fun flirty chit chat n more solid frenching...

Overall i had a blast wif this newbie Han Han...most enjoyable natural hot pse sex!!...one hot tamale n a true blue courtesan!...one of the best newbie bonks that i hv had this year...!!......definite gem material....

#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 10-06-2013, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Sixty mins of non-stop hardcore porn action!!

Sixty Minutes of Non-Stop Hardcore Porn Action!!

WL Name - Han Han
Origin - Sichuan, PRC
Age - 25-26 years (my guesstimate)
Height - 1.70m (barefoot)
Home Base - L1431
Misc Info - Debuted in May 2013

Upon reading Omnia's sexciting and extraordinarily lenthy FR, I made a beeline pronto at Ka Han's den upon touching down ...

In a nutshell, I must say she is in the league of retired Zhen Ni 2831A; Jenny 54A, Chu Chu 54A, Ella 54A, Lady 1803, etc. Another true blue commando is born in GL without a doubt ...

Han Han looks older than 25 years but prolly because of her in-born maturity and womanly nature, fair, neither slim nor plump (because of her big frame by Asian standard) ... Big eyes, sharp nose and longish facial shape. She has full B Silicon-implanted tits with pale brown nipples ... Her overall body complexion & outlook is marred slightly by her op scar just above her pussy ... She does not look like she was a pregger before and also the scar is too short to be a C-Op scar ... prolly an appendicitis op ... Albeit lanky and not plump, she does not have the type of physique I desire most ... E.g. of WLs that possess the physique I desire are Nan Nan, XLJ, Xiao Bei, Coco, retired Shuang Shuang, retired Hong Hong, Han Han 0819, retired Qian Hong, retired Mi Yuan 2045, retired Xiao Ba 2413, retired Shunzhi 2062, current 3G Lulu 54A, 1G & 2G Lulu 54A ... etc. They are all slim/lithe, tight youthful bod, with nice sexy legs, minimal fats and yet possess the essential lethal curves ...

The porn-star like Han Han can control and switch her service style & demeanour on command - From aggressive & smouldering hot sex to lots of GFE, passionate & sensual sex ... Awesome! She was very horny, love sex alot, and she requested me to perform a cunnilingus on her to make her reached orgasm ... and she liked to use her little electronic gadget on me by trying to stimulate & poke my arse-crack/hole whilst BBBJing me simultaneously ... Damn! Lots of aggressive and deep frenching threw in like those one usually seen in hardcore porn movies. She provided me with a full blown adult-ONLY smouldering hot sex-package from pre-shower routine to shower action and ultimately, the grand finale in the bed room ... Definitely not for the weak-hearted joe ... A la Zhen Ni of 2831A ... You are warned, bros!

In fact I am not very into this kinda commercial porn-like action ... However, I just wanted the PSE wherever an excellent provider comes along ... Many thanks to Omnia's recommendation ...

Looks - 6.8/10 Highly presentable!
Bod - 7.5/10
Tits - Unrated as they are surgically-augmented!
Pre-shower Routine - 8.5/10
Shower Action - 8.5/10
Fore-Play - 8.5/10
AR - 8.0/10
Frenching - 8.0/10
BBBJ - 7.7/10
FJ - 7.8/10

Before I left, I saw an exotic looking lass came down with a fiftyish fella who was smiling with his mouth wide open but almost can't see his eyes ... I guess his expression tells all - Another sextisfying client ... She is not those pretty pretty type but sexily bonkable ... Like a local beach goer lian ... She is slightly shorter than Han Han, slimmer as well and has nice slim sexy legs ... My gut feel based purely on her outlook is, she is another solid commando. She looks hotter in fact ... Well, to me at least ... The expression on that old fella's face may also suggest that she might be another solid service-provider ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 11-06-2013, 12:35 AM
Samster

kp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to behold
Han Han of 1431

Han Han of 1431
Bros omnia did such a detailed and illustrious FRs on Han Han of 1431. It would be superfluous for me to write about her voluptuous body, looks and services. I would instead concentrate on my feeling and gratification of senses.

I was overwhelmed by her seductive actions like a pole dancer, a glamorous model, an AV actress and a lover. After some small and sweet talk and caressing, she looked deeply into my eyes and conveyed a clear message to take her. Her tongue rolled gently and put her fingers on her lips reinforced the message to get her. Her body language sent another strong signal to me. We had developed a liking of each other.

She performed a sensuous massage and BBBJ. We hugged, kissed and used senses to enjoy each other's body. We totally forgot about the SOP such as AR, catbath, cowgal, etc. We were involved into heavy petting, frenching and love making. It was exactly what I would do to a lover. Loving making became so natural and vigorous and we even perspired in the aircon room.

She moaned and grabbed me.tightly while I was pumping her heavily. It was so spontaneous and responsive that I forgot totally I was in GL.

She was friendly and GFE was high.

I enjoyed my session fully and I seldom get so high in GL. She is a gem.

However, I have to quote the standard caveat in this case as I made an effort to develop the chemistry which became excellent later on in this session.
Old 12-06-2013, 03:29 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Jia Xuan(2047) - Ms Bodylicious!!

Jia Xuan (2047)....24 yr old mm fm Nanjing...quite chio sexy foxy ah lian looker, nose bridge quite high, wears fake eye lashes which look nice, lovely eyes(made bigger wif contacts)...cld pass off as a hot sexy chiobu ah lian Bugis gal/Clubber, looks younger than her age...162+cm ht, sexy shapely slim legs...beautiful sexy fresh tight slim bod n lovely back, smooth skin, prolly one of the best looking bods currently in GL, its smoking hot!!...lovely sexy perky firm B+ boobs wif 50 cent areola lightish brown pinkish tits, unfortunately modified soft at the top n abit hard at the base...perky juicy small ass, pussy well trimmed wif a lovely pink fresh oyster...this Jia Xuan really looks smoking hot n sexy standing nude in her killer heels becuz of her beautiful bod n sexy shapely slim legs, the sight was enuff to get me cock standing...previous ktv experience...

Overall sex svc vgd for newbie n gfe vgd...nice friendly mm who is keen to learn the gl ropes n aims to pls!...wet kisses turns to passionate sensuous frenching when fucking!...

Shower action: full pkge svcs...soapy raba front n back, gd bod n pussy feel...warm water bbbj gd wif half deepthroat...eyecontact nice...

Bed action: full pkge svcs...soothing massage n bum massage, i especially enjoyed looking at her lovely bod in the side mirror while she rubbed her bum on me back!!...nice catbath including erotic licking of me neck n ears, turned me head ard to kiss...ar lick style me on all fours was ok...licking of me perineum n balls v shiok while she rubbed my cock wif the palm of her hand n fingers lubbed wif her saliva!!...on me back now, she lay on top of me , nice bod n pussy feel again while i caressed her face n we kissed...ar again wif me legs raised while she played wif me cock, vgd...more lick n suck of me cock n balls, then got her to kneel on the bed, me standing for more bbbj accentuated by side mirrors effect, v shiok to see n feel her hot sexy slim bod in such a position while she blew me cock!!....

My turn to take over...lay on top of her for more shiok bod n pussy feel...then licked her bod all over which got her moaning...tonguefu time, really enjoyed licking her lovely pink moist fresh oyster n clitty...more moans, body squirming, her hands playing wif me hair, shiok...then moved up to place me cock in her mouth for more bbbj while i gently played wif her clit n fingered her pussy getting her real wet n high!...

Fj...vgd as she is quite tight, accommodative n willing to let herself go naturally to enjoy!!...wet kisses turned to passionate sensuous frenching wif her eyes open, hands n arms all over me bod while i pumped her hard...nice moans as well...best enjoyed: she standing in her killer heels, like i said abv this Jia Xuan has a hot fabulous bod n sexy shapely slim legs, great feel n sight wif me bonking her fm behind, her hands leaning on the mirror, plus side mirror view effect, turned her head ard to french damn bloody shiok!!; doggie on bed becuz of her beautiful back arched; foldable chair wif her sexy shapely slim legs on me neck, pumped hard n fast; asian cowgal n cowgal pump n grind vgd piak piak piak n forward/backward motion by her, till the point when i was abt to cum, pulled her close to me to french, gripping her ass tightly n shot me load, v shiok!!.....

Overall i had an enjoyable time wif this newbie hottie Jia Xuan...sexy fun bodylicious session!!...has definite gem potential...many tks to Slyer for the recommendation

#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 12-06-2013, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Han Han @ 1431

Han Han @ 1431 is really Fingers licking good...

Many thanks to Bro Omnia for your PM...
Old 12-06-2013, 07:41 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Han Han @ 1431

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Han Han @ 1431 is really Fingers licking good...

Many thanks to Bro Omnia for your PM...
Oh yes, I fully agree.
Old 14-06-2013, 03:24 PM
Samster

Smile Zhen Zhen(1615)

Zhen Zhen(1615)....22yr old mm fm Beijing....fair demure young baby face GND looker wif small eyes, china doll hairstyle..164-165 cm ht, quite slim, fresh tight youthful bod, abit on the big boned side...skin texture feels tight n smooth can feel she is young...lovely mango shaped creamy firm yet soft natural 36D?(they looked n felt D to me, but she was only able to tell me measurement size 36!!) cup boobs wif 50cent light brown pinkish areola/tits...juicy perky ass, pussy abit bushy wif a lovely fresh oyster no smell...no previous skin trade experience...her roomie at 1615 is the big boobs gem hottie wench Bai He...apparently they both massage each others beautiful fab huge boobs every night, oh what i wld give to be a fly on their wall!!

Overall sex svc quite newbie green n gfe gd...nice friendly sweet shy mm...gives off that blur innocent young mm vibe...felt like i was fucking a young gf inexperienced in sex which was kinda nice...only downside reluctant frencher as she appears not use it, just light kisses on the lips for me..

Shower action: full pkge svcs...soapy raba wif her lovely big boobs which was shiok...nice boobs, bod n pussy feel...bbbj weak suction...no eyecontact, cld see she is still a newbie in this regard...

Bed action: me lying on me front first....shiok boobs massage on me back...v light catbath...me on all fours, she licked me bum cheeks n me perineum which was vgd...however cld feel that she is not into ar as she licked v close to me arse but never licked the the ah area proper!!...turned to lie on me back...fabulous boob fuck wif great boob/tit contact/feel on me throbbing cock wif sweet innocent yet horny eyecontact fm Zhen Zhen v shiok!...pleasantly surprised when she turned ard 69...giving me great access to play wif her pussy n arse while she bbbj...got her squirming, wet n moaning wif me tonguefu, also nice feel of her juicy perky ass, damn bloody shiok!!...

My turn to take over...naturally had to fondle, squeeze, knead n suck on those beautifully shaped big boobs of hers which got her moaning again n she also caressed me face which was nice...then went south to tonguefu again on her lovely oyster...got her wet, squirming, moaning getting louder, hands gripping the sheets, n as she got high n dripping wet, she moved her pussy agst me tongue wif me reaching out to squeeze her fab boobs, shiok!!...then i moved up to place me cock in her mouth to blow while i gently fingered her clitty n pussy...

Fj vgd as she is quite tight n lets herself go naturally, eyes rolling, face n neck flushed, hands gripping me neck n back, nice moans...best enjoyed: side spooning wif her leg raised, me hving access to her lovely boobs while pumping, accentuated wif great side mirror effect; doggie while squeezing her lovely boobs fm behind n enjoying seeing her high looks in the mirror in front of the bed; foldable chair wif her ass on the edge of the bed legs spread wide while i pumped n squeezed her lovely boobs; asian cowgal n cowgal pump n grind really damn bloody shiok wif her beautiful big boobs jiggling up down n sideways to the piak piak piak sound n back n forward motion, then i squeezed them wif her clasping her hands on mine when i finally shot me load, v shiok!...ended on a super duper shiok high as she allowed me to apply body lotion/moisturizer on her fabulous boobs after her shower, accentuated by mirror effect!!

Overall i had quite an enjoyable time wif this newbie Zhen Zhen...gives off that innocent blur shy sweet young GND vibe...cld hv gem potential if she is willing to up the passion n sensuality quotient...told her to try n learn afew tricks fm her hottie wench roomie Bai He, so lets see how it goes...

Old 16-06-2013, 12:53 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Jia Yao (1617)

Jia Yao(1617)...25yr old mm fm Hubei...fair attractive sultry looker wif a roundish face n nice big eyes, wears little if any make up...slight resemblance to Michelle Chong(20-30%) fm certain angles...162+cm ht, slim sexy legs...slim bod wif a lovely looking back...A+ cup boobs, small palmful wif erotic sexy big light brown pinkish eraser tits...juicy perky firm ass, pussy abit bushy but no smell...has previous skin trade experience in Macau...

Overall sex svc vgd for newbie n gfe vgd...cheeky, fun, bubbly mm...passionate sensuous frencher!!...

Shower no action, just a gd clean scrub....

Bed action: me lying on me front....she started wif a shiok erotic sexy massage, vgd use of her fingers/fingernails n palms to erotically tease my erogenuous zones!....bm was vgd wif nice bod n pussy feel, made even more shiok becuz of the feel of her big eraser tits!...light catbath on me back...me on all fours, no ar but a damn bloody shiok massage of me arse wif her finger after she lubed me arse wif a cooling gel, while at the same time playing wif me balls n HJ!!...lick of me perineum n balls v shiok...me turned to lie on me back...she lay on top of me, i pulled her close, nice feel of her bod n pussy, while i caressed her face n we frenched soft n slow, v sensuous feel!...bbbj vgd lick n suck, three quarter deepthroat wif nice eyecontact...got her to kneel on the bed wif me standing for more bbbj, shiok sight n feel accentuated wif side mirror effects!...

My turn to take over...enjoyed sucking those big light brown pinkish eraser tits of hers which got even bigger when erect, v erotic sight n feel n nice moans fm her...me tonguefu got her wet, moaning n squirming, a great added touch was her use of her feet to stroke me throbbing cock while i ate her pussy!!...then went up to place me cock in her mouth while i played wif her clit n fingered her pussy...shiok!...

FJ...vgd as she is accommodative n has gd pussy muscle control...nice moans, gd eyecontact, lets herself go naturally, hands gripping me neck n back, passionate sensuous frenching...best enjoyed: doggie becuz of her juicy firm ass n lovely arched back, also as my pump momentum increased she bounced her bum backwards as well wif loud moans!!; foldable chair wif her ass on the edge of the bed, her sexy slim legs wrapped ard me ass, her smouldering eyes fixed on mine, hands gripping me neck n back as i pumped n we frenched; asian cowgal n cowgal pump n grind where she really worked it, till i shot me load pulling her close to french passionately, her pussy muscles contracting ard me cock v shiok!!...ended wif cuddling, fun chit chat n more frenching...

Overall i had an enjoyable time wif this newbie Jia Yao...fun company n vgd passionate sex...has gem potential..many tks to Geylangfc n Unfit for the recommendation.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread