The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2017, 02:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SAF armoured vehicles(Terrex) detained in Hong Kong port

the ahbangs up north very brave,
dun care who are the north KOR.
Old 25-02-2017, 03:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by chukeliang View Post
Spore famous for talking cock only.
If happen in spore, at first they'll tcss to north korea about sovereignty n 'teach ' them why spore must investigate.

But when they discover it's vx, ....... Garbagement sure pi pi chua. Knn trembling n knees shaking

Vx more lethal than sarin OK.
Piss off North Korea n theyll launch a few terrorist attacks with vx, spore confirm finish n garbagment quickly Siam like how lui Siam
_______
Exchange points Siam ma

Last edited by sadfa; 25-02-2017 at 03:53 AM.
Old 25-02-2017, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 19
whiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
U never check before posting Is it
How can same standards as Western press
_____
Exchange points got check ma
Are you talking about The Shit Times who gave Shinzo Abe, the same one who shares the same views as his Class A war criminal Grandfather an award? Doesn't that make this so called Newspaper a Hanjian????
Old 25-02-2017, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craz78 View Post
贱种,又在骂我们新加坡人了。那你呢,u and ur family of 贱种们呢?也只有贱种才能生出贱种。
Singapore small. Military numbers not there. Technologies are state of the art but competency of Singapore men very little. As capitalism has taken over. Being an idealist has someone flew over to USA to be jailed.

As a Singaporean of close to 40 years. I'm 1.83m and 94kg. I'm a figure to be reckon with. But my daily encounters are making money and courtesy.

Where got the character build up for street fight?

I rather make money and live my life than to take revenge.
Old 25-02-2017, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 14
atee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datingafter35 View Post
Singapore small. Military numbers not there. Technologies are state of the art but competency of Singapore men very little. As capitalism has taken over. Being an idealist has someone flew over to USA to be jailed.

As a Singaporean of close to 40 years. I'm 1.83m and 94kg. I'm a figure to be reckon with. But my daily encounters are making money and courtesy.

Where got the character build up for street fight?

I rather make money and live my life than to take revenge.
Very well put. I second it. I really wouldnt want my sons to be enlisted NS. Pui!
Old 25-02-2017, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2680 / Power: 15
SiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chukeliang View Post
They are doing the right thing . A crime had been committed . So naturally they have the procedure to follow . But I am indeed very impressed with them at the speed in which they investigated the case. My utmost respect to the Malaysian police . As they say Malaysia boleh .

Many thanks to 70% who voted for them .
Old 25-02-2017, 08:42 PM
Samster

sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiaSuay View Post
They are doing the right thing . A crime had been committed . So naturally they have the procedure to follow . But I am indeed very impressed with them at the speed in which they investigated the case. My utmost respect to the Malaysian police . As they say Malaysia boleh .
Not correct la
When the prcs in Malaysia scamming ppl thru the Internet or phone are caught, all of them are shipped back to China n action not taken in Malaysia

But North Korea talking cock La.
Of cos when death in Malaysia, Malaysia must investigate n not north Korea
_____
Exchange points correct ma
Old 25-02-2017, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiplash View Post
Are you talking about The Shit Times who gave Shinzo Abe, the same one who shares the same views as his Class A war criminal Grandfather an award? Doesn't that make this so called Newspaper a Hanjian????
So what!!!!!!!

The shit media every year gives awards to their news workers I mean journalists every year. Cos they know no one in the real world considers them journalists just like only garbagement thinks they're running Democratic nation but In fact it's a fascist dictatorship
______
Exchange points can see the truth ma

Last edited by sadfa; 25-02-2017 at 09:16 PM.
Old 27-02-2017, 03:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
now they hv alot forensik expert.
uncle subrmamiam say more or less completed
on finding cause of death
Old 01-03-2017, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Mindef hit by targeted cyber attack

Data of 850 personnel stolen; real purpose may have been to gain access to official secrets

By Alfred Chua

Published: 2:00 PM, February 28, 2017

Updated: 8:19 AM, March 1, 2017

SINGAPORE — A cyber attack on the system used at military premises to access the Internet has resulted in the theft of the personal data of about 850 national servicemen and Ministry of Defence (Mindef) employees.

The unprecedented breach, which took place in early February, was described by Mindef as appearing to be “targeted and carefully planned”, possibly with the intention of stealing official secrets. While classified military information was not compromised — this is stored on a separate and more secure system which is not connected to the World Wide Web — the personal data of I-net account holders comprising NRIC numbers, telephone numbers, and dates of births were stolen, said Mindef on Tuesday (Feb 28), as it apologised for the “inconvenience and potential harm” caused by the breach.

The I-net system provides Internet access to national servicemen as well as employees from Mindef and the Singapore Armed Forces for their personal communications, and allows them to surf the Internet via dedicated I-net computer terminals in the military premises and camps. Mindef said the affected personnel will be contacted within the week, and they will be advised to change their passwords for other systems that may use any of the stolen information. A special helpdesk will also be set up to assist these individuals.

“Based on our investigations, (the attack was) not the work of casual hackers or criminal gangs,” said Mindef’s Deputy Secretary for Technology David Koh at a press briefing. Investigations are being conducted, and Mindef said it would not speculate on the origins of the attack and the possible perpetrators. Nevertheless, it has determined that the attack did not originate from any of the thousands of I-net computer terminals that are located across the island.

The affected server was disconnected after the breach was discovered, and immediate and detailed forensic investigations were conducted on the entire I-net system to determine the extent of the breach. As a precaution, Mindef is also doing a thorough security sweep of all its other computer systems.

Mr Koh, who also heads the Government’s Cyber Security Agency (CSA), said the physical, multi-layered separation of I-net from Mindef’s internal systems prevented the attackers from penetrating deeper into systems containing classified military information. Apart from the CSA, the Government Technology Agency of Singapore (GovTech) has been informed of the breach, and both agencies are investigating other government systems for possible breaches. So far, none has been detected.

continue reading here : http://www.todayonline.com/singapore...rsonnel-stolen

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 01-03-2017, 09:58 AM
Samster

skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

Experts see foreign hand in Mindef breach

By Alfred Chua

Published: 4:00 AM, March 1, 2017

Updated: 8:16 AM, March 1, 2017

SINGAPORE — A breach into an Internet system such as that of the Defence Ministry (Mindef) would require some level of sophistication, cyber security experts told TODAY, adding that it may even have been a hit conducted by state-sponsored entities from other countries.

They also pointed out that no matter how robust any IT system is, it would be susceptible to attempted hacking.

Yesterday, Mindef revealed that a breach in its Internet access system in early February led to personal data being stolen. These included identity-card numbers, telephone numbers, and dates of births of around 850 servicemen and employees.

Experts such as Dr Steven Wong, president of the Association of Information Security Professionals, and Mr Nick Savvides, security advocate for Symantec Asia-Pacific and Japan, said that they are not ruling out the possibility that the incident involved state-sponsored entities.

Dr Wong said that historically, state-sponsored entities have committed data breaches, such as the apparent data hack on the United States government by the Russians.

Mr Savvides agreed: “Considering the high profile of the victim involved in this cyber breach and level of sophistication involved, attacks of this level generally involve state-sponsored actors or highly skilled politically motived hacker groups.”

Dr Wong also said that since it was a well-targeted and carefully thought-out breach, it appears that there was a reconnaissance phase, where the hacker had monitored Mindef’s IT systems for a long time to find and take advantage of a point of exploitation.

“No systems are 100-per-cent secure, so it’s just a matter of time before something like that would happen.”

Mr Anthony Lim, director of computing security association Cloud Security Alliance, cautioned that one implication of the attack would be that it might set “a precedent for other attempts to try to breach the systems”.

Mr Sanjay Aurora, managing director (Asia-Pacific) of cyber security firm Darktrace, said this also means that there would be more pressure for Singaporean organisations to adopt artificial intelligence to respond to these inevitable threats.

continue reading here : http://www.todayonline.com/singapore...-mindef-breach

Now even can't protect your own personal data .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 01-03-2017, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2680 / Power: 15
SiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond repute

This is certainly breach of national security . So who is going to be responsible for this mess ?

Many thanks to 70% who voted for them .
Old 01-03-2017, 04:59 PM
Samster

Terrex issue handled with care by both Singapore and China: PM Lee

Published: 1:00 PM, March 1, 2017

Updated: 1:11 PM, March 1, 2017

SINGAPORE — The recent seizure of the Republic's Terrex armoured vehicles by Hong Kong customs was a “delicate” matter that was handled with care by both Singapore and China, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong said in rejecting a BBC journalist's suggestion that the episode symbolised frayed relations between the two countries.

“I would not say we have major problems. We have had some issues and some incidents. The military vehicles were an incident which happened to both of us and we had to handle it,” Mr Lee told Mr Stephen Sackur, who had asked him how worried he was about Singapore’s ties with China.

Mr Sackur pressed Mr Lee on whether the incident suggested “a lack of trust”, but Mr Lee said: “It was a delicate matter for both sides and I think both sides handled it carefully and there has been a satisfactory outcome.”

Mr Sackur, who was interviewing Mr Lee on BBC’s HARDtalk programme, also tried to suggest that China was “furious about some policy decisions (Singapore has) made, not least your decision to support the Court of Arbitration’s backing of the Philippines in the dispute in the South China Sea”.

Mr Sackur added: “The Chinese feel that you are betraying a friendship.”

But Mr Lee corrected him, saying: “What I said was the Court had made a strong statement, and there is a difference.”

Mr Lee added: “The Chinese do not accept it. The Filipinos do. But it was, if you read the ruling, it was a ruling in very strong terms.”

Pressed on whether he felt China or the Philippines has “justice on its side”, Mr Lee replied: “We do not judge specific claims. Singapore respect the interest of the court... We respect international courts. Decisions are made – they can be scrutinised, they can be examined, they can be criticised. In

Singapore, our interest is freedom of navigation, rule of international law, and also the cohesion of ASEAN, and the relevance of ASEAN.”

continue reading here : http://www.todayonline.com/chinaindi...d-china-pm-lee

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 01-03-2017, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
This is certainly breach of national security . So who is going to be responsible for this mess ?
The gong IT vendor of saf lor or the saf officer in charge lor. And then???
_____
EXCHANGE points responsible ma
Old 01-03-2017, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
Experts see foreign hand in Mindef breach

By Alfred Chua

Published: 4:00 AM, March 1, 2017

Updated: 8:16 AM, March 1, 2017

SINGAPORE — A breach into an Internet system such as that of the Defence Ministry (Mindef) would require some level of sophistication, cyber security experts told TODAY, adding that it may even have been a hit conducted by state-sponsored entities from other countries.

They also pointed out that no matter how robust any IT system is, it would be susceptible to attempted hacking.

Yesterday, Mindef revealed that a breach in its Internet access system in early February led to personal data being stolen. These included identity-card numbers, telephone numbers, and dates of births of around 850 servicemen and employees.

Experts such as Dr Steven Wong, president of the Association of Information Security Professionals, and Mr Nick Savvides, security advocate for Symantec Asia-Pacific and Japan, said that they are not ruling out the possibility that the incident involved state-sponsored entities.

Dr Wong said that historically, state-sponsored entities have committed data breaches, such as the apparent data hack on the United States government by the Russians.

Mr Savvides agreed: “Considering the high profile of the victim involved in this cyber breach and level of sophistication involved, attacks of this level generally involve state-sponsored actors or highly skilled politically motived hacker groups.”

Dr Wong also said that since it was a well-targeted and carefully thought-out breach, it appears that there was a reconnaissance phase, where the hacker had monitored Mindef’s IT systems for a long time to find and take advantage of a point of exploitation.

“No systems are 100-per-cent secure, so it’s just a matter of time before something like that would happen.”

Mr Anthony Lim, director of computing security association Cloud Security Alliance, cautioned that one implication of the attack would be that it might set “a precedent for other attempts to try to breach the systems”.

Mr Sanjay Aurora, managing director (Asia-Pacific) of cyber security firm Darktrace, said this also means that there would be more pressure for Singaporean organisations to adopt artificial intelligence to respond to these inevitable threats.

continue reading here : http://www.todayonline.com/singapore...-mindef-breach

Now even can't protect your own personal data .
I bet the 850 will soon be flooded by non stop PRC scam calls n Calls from fake whores Ge ge want to suck suck ma.
______
Exchange points then what happen
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1