The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2017, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
phuquoc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Nothing jialat La.

She just making use of u.

If u invite her hawker food, she say bf say cannot. If u invite her expensive Japanese or Western food, she'll say OK.

U give her expensive lv during Valentine's day, u think she'll reject ma
______
Exchange points standards change ma
Fully agreed with you.
Old 26-02-2017, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 14
Lian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to beholdLian&Hua is a splendid one to behold

Must share this jialat incident just happened. Meeting my newly "Sian" Myanmar maid this morning. Being tackling & courting her for a month or so. New to Singapore & Her innocence look is killings.

Suppose to meet her at 8am for breakfast & drive her to Peninsula plaza after that to meet up with her Cousin. But instead I pick her up from her Blk & we starts to hanky panky in the car liao.

Give me a nice handjob while I was driving to nearby MacDonald. Unzip my pant & released my small Brother out for fresh air while I was driving, never know she was so daring but can't risk to lost focus on road.

She told me to send her home for a quickie after a while. So brainless me drive like F1 racing & got her back home as she told me her master family is out early in the morning & no one at home.
Once inside her home, pull down her jean & panties & fast leg fast hand unzipped and just give her a good fuck on the dining table.

Half way thru doggie her & the door opened, her master family came home. Everyone saw me & her white both of our jean down. I was like WTF & pulled up my jean & pushed my way out of the door & no one stopped me. WTF now? How am I gonna to round this up?
Old 26-02-2017, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lian&Hua View Post
Must share this jialat incident just happened. Meeting my newly "Sian" Myanmar maid this morning. Being tackling & courting her for a month or so. New to Singapore & Her innocence look is killings.

Suppose to meet her at 8am for breakfast & drive her to Peninsula plaza after that to meet up with her Cousin. But instead I pick her up from her Blk & we starts to hanky panky in the car liao.

Give me a nice handjob while I was driving to nearby MacDonald. Unzip my pant & released my small Brother out for fresh air while I was driving, never know she was so daring but can't risk to lost focus on road.

She told me to send her home for a quickie after a while. So brainless me drive like F1 racing & got her back home as she told me her master family is out early in the morning & no one at home.
Once inside her home, pull down her jean & panties & fast leg fast hand unzipped and just give her a good fuck on the dining table.

Half way thru doggie her & the door opened, her master family came home. Everyone saw me & her white both of our jean down. I was like WTF & pulled up my jean & pushed my way out of the door & no one stopped me. WTF now? How am I gonna to round this up?
U not jialiat, she will be fucking jialat.... game over for her...
Old 26-02-2017, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
vusua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Nice and very jialat lo.
Old 26-02-2017, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 8
Capital958FM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Caught with pants down?

Quote:

Old 26-02-2017, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
AliFrazier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Really pants down?
Old 26-02-2017, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
AsivTriced deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Nothing jialat La.

She just making use of u.

If u invite her hawker food, she say bf say cannot. If u invite her expensive Japanese or Western food, she'll say OK.

U give her expensive lv during Valentine's day, u think she'll reject ma
______
Exchange points standards change ma
Fully agreed with you on this.
Old 26-02-2017, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Remembered another incident when I was 21.
I just started work after NS and there was a colleague who liked me.
Once after a drinking session, the whole group when to a European colleague's condo for more.
After midnight, other colleagues started to go home and I suddenly found myself alone in the guest room with this colleague.
I woke up to find her staring at me and then she kissed me and we were petting heavily.
She asked me to enter her, but I was a virgin then and in fact, it was the first time I touched a woman.
I didn't want to loose my virginity to her and didn't enter her.
She gave me a HJ while we were both seated on the bed and I ejaculated so much, it flowed down my balls and created a big wet patch on the mattress.
Tried to clean it up but not successful.
In the end, just flipped the mattress and left in the morning when my colleague woke up.
Hope he didn't find out about the soiled mattress!
Old 26-02-2017, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 8
Victronica deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
Once after a drinking session, the whole group when to a European colleague's condo for more.
After midnight, other colleagues started to go home and I suddenly found myself alone in the guest room with this colleague.
I woke up to find her staring at me and then she kissed me and we were petting heavily.
She asked me to enter her, but I was a virgin then and in fact, it was the first time I touched a woman.
She gave me a HJ while we were both seated on the bed and I ejaculated so much, it flowed down my balls and created a big wet patch on the mattress.
In the end, just flipped the mattress and left in the morning when my colleague woke up.
You were so decent then
Old 26-02-2017, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
BiSkirt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

So jialat lo.
Old 26-02-2017, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:

This wan damn jialat

Imagine the family bring back maid to agency. Agency say sir give her chance La. She only joined u for one month only!

The owner : you diam diam. I caught her bring guy home to fuck. On my dining table. Boy boy eat his oatmeal there OK!!

Agency: diam diam n process refund
______
Exchange points speechless ma

Last edited by sadfa; 27-02-2017 at 01:04 AM.
Old 27-02-2017, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 8
Shubet66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So many jialat stories, support.
Old 27-02-2017, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by vusua View Post
Nice and very jialat lo.

Nice !!!???

Its my dinning table numbnuts!!!!!
Old 27-02-2017, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 9
seanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyseanylit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTech View Post
Nice !!!???

Its my dinning table numbnuts!!!!!
they are performing stress test on your dining table...
Old 27-02-2017, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 8
lubberaid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylubberaid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
Quite jialat leh.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1