The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2017, 06:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ILoveSSYT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by chameleon589 View Post
Go to Pink Lady MP.
Chok Dee!
Bro, I went to Pink Lady many years ago, the place was very simple and crude, quote me 1600 bath, how much damage nowadays? Have they renovated recently?
Old 20-02-2017, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 20
xen0n is one of the Best!xen0n is one of the Best!xen0n is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveSSYT View Post
Bro, how many damage for overnight and one shot if use WeChat, have u tried it before? Worry kena potong
It varies. There is the chance of netting a katoey as well. Price is around the same from a farm. Not too sure the price of a single shot. Should between 1000 - 1500 baht.
Old 21-02-2017, 06:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xen0n View Post
It varies. There is the chance of netting a katoey as well. Price is around the same from a farm. Not too sure the price of a single shot. Should between 1000 - 1500 baht.
Oh nothere is a chance of netting a katoey? If in this situation surely I will run away...If single shot between 1000-1500 better over night, hahaNowadays most of gals don't have OKT is it?
Old 21-02-2017, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oh nothere is a chance of netting a katoey? If in this situation surely I will run away...If single shot between 1000-1500 better over night, hahaNowadays most of gals don't have OKT is it?
I don't know what is the percentage of both scenarios. Just gotta mindful when you use WeChat.
Old 21-02-2017, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 11
suckmycandy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersuckmycandy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersuckmycandy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi, Thanks for starting TS here.
Well know other post from newbies. Thanks
Old 21-02-2017, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 16
nhp69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynhp69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro long time no go hatyai liao...goin this march, now hav any happening place to recommend? For food,gals n massage? And also which mus go temple?
Old 22-02-2017, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xen0n View Post
I don't know what is the percentage of both scenarios. Just gotta mindful when you use WeChat.
Ok bro, thanks for your information, your info will help me to be vigilant
Old 22-02-2017, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhp69 View Post
Bro long time no go hatyai liao...goin this march, now hav any happening place to recommend? For food,gals n massage? And also which mus go temple?
You can go play paintball, ride bikes there, eat fake and overpriced sharkfin soup and bird nest and go for inexpensive massage. Forget about using wechat to find gals. Many people got cheated. Farms are largely empty and many OKTs are out of business. Roadside OKTs are mainly cheats.

Better avoid Hatyai if you are going there to look for prostitutes. Go on a family trip can be quite relaxing esp if you spend time sleeping in the cheap and good hotels. Most decent and good hotels cost between $35 to $70 per night. If you book through tour agency, you will get a discount.
Old 22-02-2017, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1248 / Power: 15
luminicious has much to be proud ofluminicious has much to be proud ofluminicious has much to be proud ofluminicious has much to be proud ofluminicious has much to be proud ofluminicious has much to be proud ofluminicious has much to be proud ofluminicious has much to be proud ofluminicious has much to be proud of

Just came back from HY.... Atami is still the place to go... simple fuck and go... hell I even booked the girl for LT the next day... other than that... wechat is the way to go... but make sure to video call before engaging!!!
Old 22-02-2017, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

How do you get to Atami from Lee Garden?

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 23-02-2017, 07:47 PM
Samster

Just back from Hat Yai, nowadays Pink Lady has renovated and renamed as Grand Pink, soapy massage at 3rd floor. They have separate in two types, pink colour and white colour shirt, they are professional massage for pink colour and white colour focus on soapy massage and fxxk, so those guys need real massage can look for pink colour shirt, damage is around 300 bath. Those guys need soapy massage and fxxk but only one shot, damage is around 2200-2400 bath.

For those guys need a quality gals pls look for Garden home, this is the one of the best choice if you want a quality gals, no need to say too much, just wanna say "once u go tried u will definitely know"
Old 26-02-2017, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Just back from Hat Yai, nowadays Pink Lady has renovated and renamed as Grand Pink, soapy massage at 3rd floor. They have separate in two types, pink colour and white colour shirt, they are professional massage for pink colour and white colour focus on soapy massage and fxxk, so those guys need real massage can look for pink colour shirt, damage is around 300 bath. Those guys need soapy massage and fxxk but only one shot, damage is around 2200-2400 bath.

For those guys need a quality gals pls look for Garden home, this is the one of the best choice if you want a quality gals, no need to say too much, just wanna say "once u go tried u will definitely know"
I believe Garden Home is only opened after 7pm. Do correct me if I am wrong. I have tried massage using WeChat. Sometimes I do find gems who know how to massage, but they are usually MILFs.

There are other outlets like Forte, with a live band performance and GROs.
Old 26-02-2017, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 14
serpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkoolboi View Post
You can go play paintball, ride bikes there, eat fake and overpriced sharkfin soup and bird nest and go for inexpensive massage. Forget about using wechat to find gals. Many people got cheated. Farms are largely empty and many OKTs are out of business. Roadside OKTs are mainly cheats.

Better avoid Hatyai if you are going there to look for prostitutes. Go on a family trip can be quite relaxing esp if you spend time sleeping in the cheap and good hotels. Most decent and good hotels cost between $35 to $70 per night. If you book through tour agency, you will get a discount.
Bro sorry hijack the thread.. y is there need to avoid the prostitute?
So nxt travel i can be cautious..
U mean hatyai is dangerous to go alone..
Planning to travel alone now see tis thread a bit worried.
Old 27-02-2017, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 12
panda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wechat is the way to go... but make sure to video call before engaging!!![/QUOTE]

hatyai is no more those days ..... guys, just remember that ... got to change ur mindset.

more to family outing and shopping, feasting , drinking... if need ..... to use the wechat ... simple rules to follow .. use video calls ; see who they are, the wechat photos not 100 % original just fake. video call to confirm... ladies or ladyboys. many frauds and cheats around
Old 27-02-2017, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
nice123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going there from 29 Mar till 2 April. Good food with beers. Petty girls at Kiss Chanel,...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1