The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2017, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 20
freefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to all
Keep contact with FL after she out of industry

Is any bro still remain in contact with FL that already left the industry?

I knew a past time FL many year ago, since then we met once a while. After few years in this industry, she decided to stop coz she met guy who want to marry her. Since then, she married and hv a kid. We keep text each other update one in a blue moon, but never meet up.
Recently, I suddenly decide to chat up with her and manage to ask her out for session. She agreed and it was really enjoy session, coz she still can remember our moment last time. It like fuck buddy now, and will arrange for monthly session. Not a bad experience.

Any bro hv such experience?
Old 19-08-2017, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Tubeboy is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by freefuck View Post

I knew a past time FL many year ago, since then we met once a while. After few years in this industry, she decided to stop coz she met guy who want to marry her. Since then, she married and hv a kid. We keep text each other update one in a blue moon, but never meet up.
Recently, I suddenly decide to chat up with her and manage to ask her out for session. She agreed and it was really enjoy session, coz she still can remember our moment last time. It like fuck buddy now, and will arrange for monthly session. Not a bad experience.

Bro. ..i don't have such experience. You are lucky that the FL gave her actual contact. Normally they won't. But I envy you and wish for in your shoe. Enjoy!

Can share?
Old 19-08-2017, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2166 / Power: 14
bluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Keep contact with FL after she out of industry

wah bro, u lucky sia got fk buddy now
Old 19-08-2017, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
flyheli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewater View Post
wah bro, u lucky sia got fk buddy now
Ya man, I don't have such experience
Old 19-08-2017, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 12
PREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by freefuck View Post

Since she is already married with a kid you should have just left her alone..... dun go breaking up the family. Beware of Karma !!
Old 19-08-2017, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 20
freefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to allfreefuck is a name known to all

Don't that serious la, she is the one ask me out now. She Hv a good family and work, just want to enjoy husband can't give, so it click both of us.
Old 19-08-2017, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40289 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Beware of Fatal Attraction bro

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4 RenHaoS 23/4
Old 20-08-2017, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Kept in contact with an FL last time. We became close friends but the contact got lesser after she went Europe to live.

She even invited me to attend her family member's wedding and asked me to sit at the family's table because they did not have enough to make up the numbers haha.

Though she is attached now, she always likes to tell me how much she misses me and how her current bf is not as good as I am.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 20-08-2017, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
abovetheline deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i have one...

mandi, shes out of the circle for about a year now.

use to have wild and great time with her

one time asked her out just to catch up
she stopped there.

well i guess she valued her new life too much
good for her.
Old 20-08-2017, 02:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I don't mean to pour cold water here, but having sex with random men means nothing to these ladies. Throughout their "career", they have probably had sex with with more than tens of thousand of men.

Hey people, we are not talking about those school girls who would even blush when they see a naked man, we are talking about whores here.

Although it is nothing to be proud of having sex with them, still it is enjoyable if you can create a situation that makes you feel like you are fucking a non-prostitute.
Old 20-08-2017, 02:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PREM8619 View Post
Since she is already married with a kid you should have just left her alone..... dun go breaking up the family. Beware of Karma !!
You are not raping them. For these ladies, having sex is more like shaking hands... "hey what's up" something like that.

If there is karma, it has to be good karma.
Old 20-08-2017, 04:36 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 412 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12838 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PREM8619 View Post
Concur on this.
TS better watch out. If his kukubird gets decapitated.....
Remember that these whores don't marry straightforward guys either... probably a triad member..
Old 20-08-2017, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
singaporestuff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixang View Post
About those married ones, mostly be fat ugly after having kids, so forget it. Those still slim with acceptable figure, you are right about her husband can't give her that missing feel. If you don't fuck maybe another also fuck, so why waste if its still your taste. Free some more.

Its all about mutual understanding with no string.

But if you are married and another guy fuck your wife, you better don't get piss because you yourself also fuck other pp wife.
Very well said bro.
Old 20-08-2017, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Snote deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep note for free fuck?
Old 20-08-2017, 12:01 PM
Samster