The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2017, 04:51 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Car expert please advise!! [Urgent]

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
I went thru the list of item changed. One light bulb cost 30 buck! Lettering cost 50 dollar. Not hard to imagine how the cost comes out to be 15k.... But at least I paid only 500 cash. And have NCD protector. Nonetheless, my insurance for next year shot up to 4k from 1.5k.
In my previous company.My colleague drove company vehicle.
The vehicle just touch the BMW car bumper.
And the owner came out to check and there were no sign of scratched or dented.
Since no scratched or dented,he rode off.Only he took my colleague particular.

After few months, our company insurance called to ask why we never make report of the accident.
And was told that the other party claim insurance.
Our company insurance show me photos taken at the workshop.
Photos of the the bumper before dismantled and after dismantled.
Photo of the car structure.

The photos taken I can see there no scratched or dented.
I question the our company insurance.
Do you know what she replied.
You see no scratched or dented on the car bumper.
But it might have caused internal injuries in the structure.

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 16-08-2017, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
In my previous company.My colleague drove company vehicle.
The vehicle just touch the BMW car bumper.
And the owner came out to check and there were no sign of scratched or dented.
Since no scratched or dented,he rode off.Only he took my colleague particular.

After few months, our company insurance called to ask why we never make report of the accident.
And was told that the other party claim insurance.
Our company insurance show me photos taken at the workshop.
Photos of the the bumper before dismantled and after dismantled.
Photo of the car structure.

The photos taken I can see there no scratched or dented.
I question the our company insurance.
Do you know what she replied.
You see no scratched or dented on the car bumper.
But it might have caused internal injuries in the structure.
Hahaha. Your colleague also don't care. He also don't need to pay anything. Is the company pay mah the insurance premium..

The BMW in the end claim how much hahaha.

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 16-08-2017, 05:04 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Hahaha. Your colleague also don't care. He also don't need to pay anything. Is the company pay mah the insurance premium..

The BMW in the end claim how much hahaha.
Claim about near to 3k

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 16-08-2017, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 22
triplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackDaniel90s View Post
I'm a real car noob I just pass my driving early this year.
As to why I'm agreeable to rent for my friend, you can clearly see its money motivated and thinking I've nothing to lose just by going down to collect, why not?
I'm not earning a good figure and I didn't have much savings as well so what's there for me to worry about when I can make extra money from it?
You sign all the legal documents, thus for your Friend what is there for him to worry when he damage the car right! Since legally you are responsible! Remember there is no free lunch always risk and reward! U focus on the reward fleet ant the risk especially you mention you hardly know him! Brilliant for you
Old 16-08-2017, 06:04 PM
Samster

triplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Yes that's why I say it really looks like I'm upping the lorry already from the way you all say it as I was the one who kumgong go sign the paper.
Not that telling my parents will help anything, they don't have much money either and I'm supposed to be contributing to the household monthly but I'm always late 2 months.
What other ways can I stop them from coming my house is the main concern for me!
Even if I'm willing to pay, they're not willing to accept small amount over a long period.
Very ridiculous!
Why are they ridiculously when you and your Friend damage the car! You legally sign for the rental, now your Friend damage and you can't even find him yourself you expect the car company to find him for you? When u r the one who know him not the car company.

The car company only know you and Loan the car to you as you sign on the papers and collected the car yourself as mention by yourself in your earlier posting , interim you sub let to your Friend is your problem not the car company problem as it was a private agreement between you and your Friend.

You owe people $12k u want a solution of repaying $300 per mth, that will take more than 3 years, no business in the right mind will agree, thus you are asking for an impossible solution for yourself. Best I think they will agree is $3k for next 4 mth

To me the ridiculous one is YOU! Got into trouble wanna shift responsibility and cry foul! Blame yourself for been greedy and if your income is Low why rent a car for Long term?

sorry to say the more I read the more I think u deserve to learn this lesson
Old 16-08-2017, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by triplebiatch View Post
Why are they ridiculously when you and your Friend damage the car! You legally sign for the rental, now your Friend damage and you can't even find him yourself you expect the car company to find him for you? When u r the one who know him not the car company.
Even find the fren lready so how? Fren deny or say no money also lan lan cos agreement under cockhead TS name.

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 16-08-2017, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

See this link here, recent incident :

https://sureboh.sg/2017/07/18/21-yea...ehicle-excess/
Old 16-08-2017, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blur View Post
you should visit mycarforum for car-related matters; visit SBF for sex-related matter...
Lol so true
Old 16-08-2017, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2209 / Power: 9
ExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Claim about near to 3k
Ur colleague heng lor. Company got insurance

My case, car in front tried to make illegal turn, changed mind and slammed brake in front of me. I stopped 2-3mm short of hitting but he claimed I hit him but not scratch.

Later his workshop wanted to claim multiple insurers $11.xK

My insurances paid!!!!
Old 16-08-2017, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 11
JackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to behold

Called them to request for the rental agreement but they were very rude, refuse to give and told me already given at the start so no obligation to give me and stop finding excuse just pay or else we will come find you again.
Whats wrong with their brain? I'm trying to settle this nicely and didn't avoid them yet they're telling me as if I'm not gonna pay and I've already paid them 1000.

I know I'm stupid and I acknowledge my mistake, I just hope some kind soul here can tell me how to let them stop calling me and scaring me that they gonna come my house cause a scene.
If you're industry expert and inconvenient to say here can pm me please!
Old 16-08-2017, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 16
bleuwings deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have u verified how the damage to the car happened? Is there a report and how was the damage assessed? Also the breakdown of the repair cost?

Verify to see if there is questionable area before agreeing to pay.
Old 16-08-2017, 10:21 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 869 / Power: 0
jake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Called them to request for the rental agreement but they were very rude, refuse to give and told me already given at the start so no obligation to give me and stop finding excuse just pay or else we will come find you again.
Whats wrong with their brain? I'm trying to settle this nicely and didn't avoid them yet they're telling me as if I'm not gonna pay and I've already paid them 1000.

I know I'm stupid and I acknowledge my mistake, I just hope some kind soul here can tell me how to let them stop calling me and scaring me that they gonna come my house cause a scene.
If you're industry expert and inconvenient to say here can pm me please!
First to say, you are greedy to sign any documents.

Second to say, you should have told the company that you want to bring the vechicle to have a quote and fix.

Since you say you are steady, you wouldn't have seek help here. You should have called your friends whom u deem steady to help you instantly. I still think something is just not right. Moreover, your friend must have been drunk driving to even cause such severe damage to the car.

Now let's weight the entire scenario now.

Your friend whom you do not know really well asked you to rent a car under your name.

Out of greed, you rented on his behalf in return for some monetary benefits.

You have a license less than a year.

So did your friend use it to drive uber or what?

If no, what did he use it for? Any idea?

I have a feeling your so called friend is in cahoots with the rental company.
Old 16-08-2017, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2059 / Power: 12
exge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond reputeexge has a reputation beyond repute

13k for brake pads wear and tear?
i change my full set to brembo bbk also only 2.6k++

sounds like you are being scammed
Old 16-08-2017, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6379 / Power: 16
SMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake1 View Post

I have a feeling your so called friend is in cahoots with the rental company.
ooo looks like ts been set up for paying ? everything is possible and friend with knife

my feeling is more like that guy is not his friend, and ts like send hand car rental agent
Old 16-08-2017, 11:16 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
swiftrunner is Cool - loads of Potential

This is what i used to do. "catch car". Basically, we spoil the car and mark up the insurance premium. In your case, you are the insurance company. Your friend and the rental company is the person who receive the payout.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1