The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2017, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 11
JackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to behold
Re: Car expert please advise!! [Urgent]

Please don't PM me selling me your advise people! If I can buy your advise, I'd have just simply pay it off and count my bad luck.
Old 16-08-2017, 10:09 AM
Samster

JackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to beholdJackDaniel90s is a splendid one to behold

Need serious advise on how to reach a settlement with them so that they won't harass me at my place.
Apparently police report can't do anything at all.
The thing is that they agreed to lend my friend and I'm just there doing the paperwork why are they chasing after me instead of going to look for my friend who was the one that strikes the deal with them.
Old 16-08-2017, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

I had an accident previously and damaged front bonet pretty bad. 1/3 of it flatten only engin left unscratched but still need to repair the engine mounting. This repair cost 15k. I am wondering if its just scratches and bumpers damaged why it cost 13k? Obviously its overcharged. Spray paintimg the whole car only cost 2k?
Anyway I agree with other brothers here, u seems to be hiding many details. Or u rented a super car?
Old 16-08-2017, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackDaniel90s View Post
I'm not earning a good figure and I didn't have much savings as well so what's there for me to worry about when I can make extra money from it?
Cent wise, dollar foolish......
Old 16-08-2017, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by impossible View Post
Sorry TS, I have to pour cold water on you.

Assuming what you shared is the truth, imo I find u just plain stupid without realizing the consequences behind.

Good luck anyway.
I'd say I trust friends and expect the same loyalty treatment to be rendered back to me as I did have bad times and friends helped me so why can't I help such a simple matter too to show my loyalty as well.
There are too many people who are always doubting their friends and in the end, when things happened they always say they would've helped but when things really happened, they were actually finding excuses to avoid what they could've done within their means.
You can say I'm stupid but if you were my friend you'd say I'm loyal and steady.
Old 16-08-2017, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
I had an accident previously and damaged front bonet pretty bad. 1/3 of it flatten only engin left unscratched but still need to repair the engine mounting. This repair cost 15k. I am wondering if its just scratches and bumpers damaged why it cost 13k? Obviously its overcharged. Spray paintimg the whole car only cost 2k?
Anyway I agree with other brothers here, u seems to be hiding many details. Or u rented a super car?
Is a volkswagen passat. The only known one to me is the signal, brake, scratches and bends.
As for the other theres plenty which I don't understand like the front bonnet where they open up and show me lots of things that I don't understand.
I don't drive and Im really nuts about car besides driving it. The thing is I suspect that they see me as a newbie and they want to anyhow charge those component that I don't know and it doesn't reflect good of me that I seems really blur to them on all these so they probably think they can makan me.
Old 16-08-2017, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Need serious advise on how to reach a settlement with them so that they won't harass me at my place.
Apparently police report can't do anything at all.
The thing is that they agreed to lend my friend and I'm just there doing the paperwork why are they chasing after me instead of going to look for my friend who was the one that strikes the deal with them.
You are a rare breed. A true himbo. By signing, you struck the deal, not your friend. You were greedy. You wanted to profit from the deal. Yet, you are not smart. My advice is simple. One, pay the price for your greed. In this case, $13,000. Two, let your parents scold. You are fortunate they still want to teach you, and you really have a lot to learn. Three, don't anyhow make friends. Four, there is no free lunch in life. You got screwed. You are damn lucky it is only $13,000. If someone offered me a free ride, I would have totalled the damn car. You do know Sg cars are the most expensive on planet Earth right?
Old 16-08-2017, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Is a volkswagen passat. The only known one to me is the signal, brake, scratches and bends.
As for the other theres plenty which I don't understand like the front bonnet where they open up and show me lots of things that I don't understand.
I don't drive and Im really nuts about car besides driving it. The thing is I suspect that they see me as a newbie and they want to anyhow charge those component that I don't know and it doesn't reflect good of me that I seems really blur to them on all these so they probably think they can makan me.
Go google and youtube about name of basic car parts. you so blur they will take you as money tree. everything can be learn if you are willing to.
And remember being steady and loyal will not get you very far in life at the end of the day you will be the one losing out.
Old 16-08-2017, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLanYong View Post
You are a rare breed. A true himbo. By signing, you struck the deal, not your friend. You were greedy. You wanted to profit from the deal. Yet, you are not smart. My advice is simple. One, pay the price for your greed. In this case, $13,000. Two, let your parents scold. You are fortunate they still want to teach you, and you really have a lot to learn. Three, don't anyhow make friends. Four, there is no free lunch in life. You got screwed. You are damn lucky it is only $13,000. If someone offered me a free ride, I would have totalled the damn car. You do know Sg cars are the most expensive on planet Earth right?
TS, you signed the paper and collected the car, the rental company will of course look for you regardless who drive it or return it. During my time, when you are fresh new driver, you are not allowed to rent a car within the first year. Also, what if your friend rent the car and do something illegal? SPF will be knocking at your door.
Old 16-08-2017, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

The only thing u can do is pay up....nothing else u can do...if u refuse to pay up...u will have to wait for the debt collectors to come knock on ur door and face the music. Worse come to worse summon the police if they get too rowdy. And then see how it goes.

As for the 13k repairs, it is obviously inflated. But this is how a lot of rental companies earn their $$$. It is not from ur daily rental but when u return them the vehicles. Finding little faults here and there and inflating the amount u need to pay.

A friend of mine told me that use to drive for uber told me that after returning the car to the company he rented from for 2 months. He was ask to pay more then 4k just for minor little scratches.

Basically u are toast...G_G

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 16-08-2017, 11:00 AM
Samster

Is there any way I can negotiate with them for instalment and not coming to my place to make hoohaa?
I can't afford to pay 6k a month definitely but 300 a month is still ok but they're not willing to accede to it.
Can any expert please help on how to settle them down first to not coming my place?
I know I shouldn't have been greedy to earn extra money for signing some stupid shit but it's definitely more of helping a bro than for the money itself even though money does play a part.
Really need to stop them from coming my place again and it's so embarrassing!
Old 16-08-2017, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
The only thing u can do is pay up....nothing else u can do...if u refuse to pay up...u will have to wait for the debt collectors to come knock on ur door and face the music. Worse come to worse summon the police if they get too rowdy. And then see how it goes.

As for the 13k repairs, it is obviously inflated. But this is how a lot of rental companies earn their $$$. It is not from ur daily rental but when u return them the vehicles. Finding little faults here and there and inflating the amount u need to pay.

A friend of mine told me that use to drive for uber told me that after returning the car to the company he rented from for 2 months. He was ask to pay more then 4k just for minor little scratches.

Basically u are toast...G_G
he paid or he managed to be excused from it?
Old 16-08-2017, 11:06 AM
Samster

maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

He paid the amount...pawn the wife jewellery and swear off from driving for uber and drove a Cab instead.

There is no way u can run away from it. Coz all this car rental companies are in cahoot with legalised loan companies ( Legalised loanshark i call them )

The claim amount is inflated....actual repair might cost less then 3-4k.

Anyway for ur case, u will have to find that 12k to pay them before things go out of hand.

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
Old 16-08-2017, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 9
wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!

Is TS able to seek help from CASE?
Old 16-08-2017, 11:17 AM
Samster

There is nothing CASE can do....coz everything in black and white....

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1