The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2017, 09:20 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Indonesia TCSS, Exchange Rate, Favourite Song/Music update

Marcell - Takkan Terganti (Official Video)

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 12-08-2017, 04:43 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
AhPui8 AhPui8 AhPui8
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
pls ignore if you dun like to read them...put them into ignore list...
Cannot ignore leh. If ignore later they write anything that owes me to fuck.
I can,t fuck them leh. So no ignore i can walk in and look see look see and find someone that needed to be fuck.

I can fuck them jialak jialak.
Old 13-08-2017, 09:47 AM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Marcell - Peri Cintaku

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 13-08-2017, 12:45 PM
Samster (M)

AhPui8 AhPui8 AhPui8

Delete my post for fuck. Not true this fucking thread turning into TALK COCK SING SONG?

You are another disgusting idiot. Fuck you deep deep.

Be a gentleman and post out what i write and don,t keep quiet leh.
Old 13-08-2017, 12:47 PM
Samster (M)

AhPui8 AhPui8 AhPui8

Fucking NONO make mami anyhow quote price now. Last time where got this anyhow quote price, fuck NONO. Hahhahah very happy.
Old 13-08-2017, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12020 / Power: 18
CoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond reputeCoCK ShoCk has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by CoCK ShoCk; 13-08-2017 at 06:51 PM.
Old 14-08-2017, 06:33 PM
Veteran Samster

Jangan Pernah Berubah - Marcell

Old 17-08-2017, 09:49 AM
Veteran Samster

Motif Band - Tuhan Jagakan Dia with lirik

Old 19-08-2017, 10:20 AM
Veteran Samster

Anji - Kekasih Terhebat (Official Video)

Old 20-08-2017, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
No lah I meant CEO Tony Fernandez taking AirAsia to new heights!
Lol...i knw la...i jus pulling yr leg onli.

So by nw bro tony is in jkt banging the chicks ya...

Enjoy ya...
Old 20-08-2017, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 9
DageDage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cinema goer ‘possessed’ during screening of Annabelle: Creation in South Kalimantan

Did the demon that possessed the doll in Annabelle fly (float?) all the way to Indonesia to possess an unsuspecting woman in South Kalimantan?

That might explain the events of the video below, if you believe in the supernatural and fictional characters being real (well, the Annabelle series is supposedly based on a true story, but the people who first told it were exposed as total frauds). As silly as it sounds, many netizens in Indonesia seem to believe that this woman was possessed by some kind of a spirit, related to the demonic child’s doll or otherwise, while watching Annabelle: Creation at a cinema in Duta Mall, Banjarmasin city.

According to information from the above Instagram post, which was uploaded by Indonesian comedy/memes aggregator @ngakaksehat, the woman suddenly screamed incoherently in the middle of the movie, scaring other cinema goers. She was then carried out of the studio and nothing has been heard of her since.

(Side note: Our favorite moment in the video is when one cinema goer can be heard demanding, “start the movie again from the beginning.” He’s clearly awesome.)

The incident supposedly took place at around 9:30 pm yesterday.

This video is eerily similar to another supposed possession that took place in a cinema in Bandung last year, supposedly to somebody who was watching The Conjuring 2.

See a pattern here? In case you weren’t aware, the Annabelle movies are actually part of The Conjuring movie franchise. So we’ll leave it up to you to decide if these are actually evil spirits targeting unsuspecting cinema goers or just the latest episode in a frighteningly successful viral marketing campaign.

Correction: An earlier version of this article stated that Banjarmasin is located in the province of Central Kalimantan. We have corrected this to say that Banjarmasin is located in South Kalimantan.
Old 20-08-2017, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Jakarta Cheong Trip August 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Lol...i knw la...i jus pulling yr leg onli.

So by nw bro tony is in jkt banging the chicks ya...

Enjoy ya...
So far only whack one Short-Time the day before.

Yesterday rest and TCSS kopi session with one bro at low class fish tank joints hahaha.
Old 20-08-2017, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14044 / Power: 19
wohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jakarta Cheong Trip August 2017

support support
Old 22-08-2017, 05:39 PM
Veteran Samster

Dygta - Hatiku Memilihmu (Official Music Video)

Old 24-08-2017, 09:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
womeniser is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Jakarta Cheong Trip August 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Attention all humsup lo!
The eagle has landed.

Maybe must plan one FKK trip soon.
No Fr in a week. Confirmed that you dont own a dick. Just bluffing on sex forums.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1