The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2015, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 688 / Power: 12
Lakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to behold
Re: My SYT Korean Coursemate/Neighbour

Continuation! Enjoy bros!

She proceeds to touch my abs before I could reply. Her soft, sensual touch over my abs was a feeling so shiok I cannot describe. Soon, her touches were turning me on, and I could feel my 2ic sedia under my boxers. I nervously cleared my throat and she stopped touching. KNN! Wrong move!!! Nooooooooooo!!!!

Kim: Sorry, i…. i… you… you better put on the hoodie, otherwise u’ll catch a cold. I.. er… I will hand wash your shirt and return you tomorrow… wait.. no… no lesson tomorrow… er…..

Chance lai liao!!!

Me: It’s ok, if it’s dry by tomorrow, I can meet you for lunch or dinner, then you can pass me the shirt then…

Kim: (blushing a bit) Okay!

I put on the hoodie, and we silently crept out of her room and out of the house to head for drinks. At the bar, we had our drinks and we talked more. Slowly but surely, more interesting details were dug out by me. She was still a virgin, and she was on the verge of doing it with her just-became-ex, but her gut instinct stopped her. They hadn’t done anything past petting, not even blowjob. Limpeh sibeh happy and sexcited liao. If I work hard, I will be her first. We talked about ex-es, we talked about what we want in our future partners, and we found that we have a lot in common in terms of values. Most critically, at that point, she saw what she wanted in me, and I saw what I wanted in her (not only my 2ic lah, relax!).

After that, I sent her home. At her door step, she unlocked the door, then suddenly, she turned around and gave me a big hug. I could feel her supple B cups pressing against my chest, and her thigh brushed against my 2ic. I could smell her scent again and I took a deep breath.

Kim: Thanks, Jun, for tonight, I will never forget it. You are a very nice guy.

Then she opened the door and closed it, but not before waving goodbye at me. I went to the mscp and got on my bike and rode back home. Once home, I took off the hoodie, then hugged it to sleep. The hoodie had her smell, and I slept damn well that night.
Old 28-08-2015, 04:14 PM
Samster

Lakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to behold

Day 3

The next day, I was woken up by my ringing phone. It was 10.30am.

Me: harlow…………. (a bit irritated at being woken up)

Kim: Annyeong Haseyo! Did you sleep well?!

Me: (realizing it’s Kim, fully awake liao) Oh! Oh! Yes yes! I slept very well, although can be better……..(if I could hug you to sleep)

Kim: Eh? Oh, anyway, your shirt is dry already! I washed it when I got home last night. Shall we meet for lunch? Then I can pass you your shirt too… I have craving for chicken rice…

Me: Oh… Okay! Let me just go wash up. Then I’ll come pick u up. I know a place that has very good chicken rice in Katong area…

Long story short, got myself ready and rushed down to Katong to pick her up. She was wearing heels, skinny jeans and a spaghetti top. The heels and the jeans made her perky butt stand out, and the white spag top showed her black lace bra underneath in a teasing manner. I told her that the place we’re going for lunch is not an atas place, cos it sells very good chicken rice, but it’s kopitiam style. She says it was alright with her, and we can always do something else in a more ‘atas’ place later. So we went to Katong Shopping Center, the chicken rice at the ground floor. She enjoyed her chicken rice very much and were were thinking what to do in the afternoon. End up, we booked a couple of tickets for movie at Cathay Cineleisure. But our movie won’t start till 3 hours later.

Kim: Why don’t we go back to my place first to chill, then we can head down after 2hrs.

As she said that, I noticed something about her tone, was a bit mischievous. And the way she looked at me, was quite teasing also. Could it be piak piak time?!

Me: Sure… why not?
Old 28-08-2015, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
I think this girl is wild.
She is definitely not simple.

But while getting to know her background over the first week, found out that her parents are doing very well. Dad was a MD of some Korean MNC, had a few work stints in US, Aus, and SG. Mum was housewife taking care of Kim and Hyun. The family went over to US to stay with the dad and the sisters enrolled in a high school there. Probably why they were more 'open' in secret, yet obedient in public. Then subsequently, Hyun went to Aus and Kim came to SG for their uni studies after her dad was posted back to Korea due to taking on additional portfolio. Dad didn't want them to take Korean degree cos felt overseas degree will give them more exposure.

I haven't gotten to Hyun yet, but when i do, your 2ics will be quite busy i think. If you thought Kim was wild, hohoho, Hyun is off the charts....

Also, i haven't explain why the title is coursemate/neighbour. That will be later in the story. It'll come eventually.
Old 28-08-2015, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Angeldevilinone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: My SYT Korean Coursemate/Neighbour

Swee! Looking forward to more updates on your sexciting stories with the 2 sisters!!!!
Old 28-08-2015, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
beefsticky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nicely written, pls update soon
Old 28-08-2015, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 12
MrRecce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's almost as though you are implying you did both of them sisters, Hahaha!
Old 29-08-2015, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

Korean drama lai liao!!!
Old 29-08-2015, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
sataybeehoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRecce View Post
It's almost as though you are implying you did both of them sisters, Hahaha!
Hopefully later part got 3some
Old 29-08-2015, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 9
laofoozi is a splendid one to beholdlaofoozi is a splendid one to beholdlaofoozi is a splendid one to beholdlaofoozi is a splendid one to beholdlaofoozi is a splendid one to beholdlaofoozi is a splendid one to behold

camping camping !!!
Old 29-08-2015, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 12
time4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to behold

Camping for more~~
Old 29-08-2015, 02:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakland View Post
She is definitely not simple.
I know of a Korean girl who came from a similar background as Kim. Nothing ever happened between me and her but I've heard rumours (which I'm now suspecting to be true).

And I'm guessing Kim moved to your house or the unit next to yours - since you mentioned that she's looking for a new place to rent.
Old 29-08-2015, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
And I'm guessing Kim moved to your house or the unit next to yours - since you mentioned that she's looking for a new place to rent.
I like how bros are guessing abt me bonking Hyun or even threesome! Things did happen, but to not spoil, i shall reveal in due time! Bear with it for now and let ur imagination run wild. For sure it will be a long story from what i see. This is only up till day 3 so far. Of course not everyday is detailed, but uni lasted 3 yrs. there'll be bonking, quite a fair bit, and also group play.

As for bro bmw69, if she were staying with me, she wouldnt be my neighbour, so u're abt there. Lol! Details will be revealed in due time!

My working file did not get uploaded to google drive for some reason, so i cant post anything as it's on my work comp. Later if i have time, i will go back to work and try again, so i can give some updates over the weekend for all you bros.
Old 29-08-2015, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Hkaras deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Leave a message here to support the story!
Old 29-08-2015, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

something STEAMY coming up??
Old 29-08-2015, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 21
badboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to behold

hi TS,

Like the style of your writing. Simple and narrative without being too lor soh.

Any pics for us to reference how Kim's dressing or looks r like?

That would help in our fantasy when "exercising"..hee..

Cheers
Badboy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1