The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2017, 04:58 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
hornycreation is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Action in Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripitakatw View Post
Any Tokyo expert ? So going with THC is ok or got better options?

Of course budget to be ard THC range.
sorry to be ignorant but anyone can tell me where is this THC ? i am new to the tokyo scene i will be there in 3 weeks time so im all out prepared to do my homework before i arrive.....will be travelling alone for 4 days though
Old 22-08-2017, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 20
AmeShin is one of the Best!AmeShin is one of the Best!AmeShin is one of the Best!

This
Purelovers.com
Is a very very powerful search engine.....
Old 23-08-2017, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 10
Tripitakatw is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTripitakatw is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeShin View Post
This
Purelovers.com
Thanks bro. I was browsing it on mobile. Seems to be in Japanese language. Is there English ones?

Appreciate ur contribution. Cheer
Old 24-08-2017, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 7
comrade2 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercomrade2 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercomrade2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeShin View Post
This
Purelovers.com
thanx bro. Came in handy
Old 28-08-2017, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 21
noobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to all

I'm back in Japan and once again, my favorite OKT did not disappoint. Called up jk-style and the lady I was looking at could not speak English, as such, the operator recommended that I try another lady from their sister establishment - OL style.

In 30 mins, she came and she is a beauty. We cuddled, teased and had a great session. Couldn't hold during doggie as the view was amazing from behind with her bending like a letter M. After the deed was done, we chatted (or at least tried to) for until the time is up

Absolutely wonderful.

Last edited by noobiedick; 28-08-2017 at 12:10 PM.
Old 01-09-2017, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
zergkiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

aye brothers, looks like tokyo hentai club have opened up a soapland ( full service brothel ) in kawasaki called paradise.

anyone keen to care one for the team?
Old 05-09-2017, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 10
Tripitakatw is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTripitakatw is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bros

Any more updates from Tokyo? Appreciate all form of help.

Cheers
Old 07-09-2017, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 19
Headwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to behold

Hi Bros, I am heading to Tokyo for biz trip next 2 weeks. I dont know any bros have seen a HK productions which is quite a comedy about visiting Jap handjob houses etc. Which street can I find these houses? Also strip dances etc....hope for more info Tks
Old 07-09-2017, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Eyptian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone been before the sex dolls brothels in japan. is it nice?
I am trying to find this for my friend whom have a fantasy in sex dolls but still likes to do real women
Old 15-09-2017, 09:52 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8031 / Power: 27
devildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond repute

Hello,

I am having a lot of health issues and unwanted ancestor spirits of East Asia are attacking me to prevent me from reading the entire Japan thread.

Can anyone give me a summary of Japanese sexual actions? Please teach me?

Also, I am in moderation even though it has been more than 2 days since I joined?

Why is that?
Old 15-09-2017, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by devildick View Post

Also, I am in moderation even though it has been more than 2 days since I joined?

Why is that?
Dude, is not how many days you joined...is minimum 8 posts to get out of moderation...

read the newbie guide...https://sammyboyforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9

just check your history and not surprised you ask such questions...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 15-09-2017, 10:44 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8031 / Power: 27
devildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Dude, is not how many days you joined...is minimum 8 posts to get out of moderation...

read the newbie guide...https://sammyboyforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9

just check your history and not surprised you ask such questions...
Thank you for your advice.

I did read that guide and it said,"(3) As you know, you are under moderation the moment you join SB forums. In our term, you are in the “graveyard”. Generally it takes only 2 hours to be un-moderated and you can then posts freely. But some newbies thinks they are smart, so the system detects these smart arses when they are online and automatically un-moderate them only after 48 hours. With that look on your face, you will take more than 48 hours too. Don't believe me? Just watch!"

So this is why I thought that I will be unmoderated after a few days.

Btw, where is the rule where it says 8 posts to be unmoderated?

I like to find that out. Thank you for pointing things out to me.
Old 15-09-2017, 04:14 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

mate..if u continue to spam..
you will be back in moderation very soon.

start to contribute...

16430229]Thank you for your advice.

I did read that guide and it said,"(3) As you know, you are under moderation the moment you join SB forums. In our term, you are in the “graveyard”. Generally it takes only 2 hours to be un-moderated and you can then posts freely. But some newbies thinks they are smart, so the system detects these smart arses when they are online and automatically un-moderate them only after 48 hours. With that look on your face, you will take more than 48 hours too. Don't believe me? Just watch!"

So this is why I thought that I will be unmoderated after a few days.

Btw, where is the rule where it says 8 posts to be unmoderated?

I like to find that out. Thank you for pointing things out to me.[/QUOTE]

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 18-09-2017, 11:09 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -64 / Power: 0
madaoh65 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Hi all, my first post.... hahaha.
I had a great experience in Japan when I patron THC, yes the price tag is high and blew quite a gigantic hole in my wallet but I do think that it's well worth it.
I was in Japan for a short trip this June and I'm determine to lose my virginity here. It's quite embarrassing to admit only losing one's virginity past 30 but hey this is the internet, so I'm entitled anonymity. I went to the Shibuya branch in the morning and when up as soon as the doors open. Really nerve wrecking considering this my first time. The attendant there is Filipino I think judging from his accent, speaks English and very friendly. He showed me the console where we would book the girls and there's only 2 in the current time slot, so I chose Sophie.
After paying into the machine, I sat in one of the armchair waiting for her to arrive. I can hear my heart pounding and my legs were shaking. After about 15 minutes which feels like and eternity, she walked through the door and greeted me, she's more beautiful then the photo in the iPad. A Japanese-Brazilian mix, cheerful attitude and good command of English. She led me out of the shop into the alley in the back to one of the numerous love hotel, paid for the time and went up to the room.
In the room, we settle our stuff on the sofa in the corner of the room. Seriously guys, the love hotel has rooms far better than any normal hotel rooms I've stayed in. I revealed to her that I'm a virgin and she leaned over to kiss me and strokes me on the shoulder to calm me. Soft lips they were, first time kissing a girl and really enjoyed it. She helps me strips, then she strips while periodically stroking my body to ensure me and led me into the shower where she washed me up.
We dried ourselves and proceed onto to the deed in bed, don't really wanna describe the deed but all I can say is she's very gentle and accommodating, leads me through the process, putting me at ease. After the deed, we washed up a little and cuddle in bed talking about life, work and other random stuff, excellent gfe...I think I use that acronym correctly. After about 10 minutes of cuddling, we decided to go for a second round. I tried my best but went soft while entering her, quite disappointed at myself. I think she notice and suggested that she give a massage instead, I agree. After the massage, we cuddled again and talk till the time end. We proceed to shower and dress up, checked out of the hotel and bid each other farewell at entrance of the hotel.
I'm about to fly back the next day, looking into my wallet and I decided to go for a second time. I chose Sophie again as I think I'm more comfortable with someone I know. She happy to see me and gave me a hug. Most of the things are pretty similar to our last encounter, but we ended the session in a nice hot tub talking and joking.....
Old 18-09-2017, 05:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -64 / Power: 0
madaoh65 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

....continuing from where I left of......

Well, I think that's pretty much it, didn't expect the need for 2 posts. The memories of the experience is still very vivid till this day. I'll love to patron her again soon. Sorry I couldn't give a point system for her as I feel it's quite subjective and it being my first time, I have no reference. In terms of looks, I'll describe her as a meatier version of Gal Gadot. Insane I know but that's what I feel.
Anyway, sorry for the long post, my first FR. Hope this help answer some of the questions in this thread. Any bros need any further details, just ask.
Oh if any of you decide to patron her, please tell her I'm sorry for dragging on the promise of an artwork of her due to my tight schedule but I'll definitely hold myself to my word.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1