The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2017, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12015 / Power: 21
BESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Seek brother help to compile list of clean massage to ease neck ache or back ache

bro there are several MPs @ B1 of GMT - which is your favourite to recommend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonkerVenture View Post
����
Think golden mile basement got one
Old 22-05-2017, 05:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 494 / Power: 15
redopencap is a glorious beacon of lightredopencap is a glorious beacon of lightredopencap is a glorious beacon of lightredopencap is a glorious beacon of lightredopencap is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter12 View Post
at 1st was gg to the location where bro recommend but it was too pack n need to wait thus move ard the estate n see this small shop which partition into 2, was skeptical at 1st usually it is "not clean" by the look outside but need a rub so jus went in to check.. once i step in i saw the layout, 2 massage chair right infront of the door a small low wall was built behind a massage bed.. n definitely when u lay down ppl from outside walk pass can see.. so i though it shld b clean.. n it is clean.. not only clean but v clean.
Pt 1- my bad, cause i though after changing to their trouser with curtain shld b ok la.. but there was no curtain.. meaning i will b massage in full view of others tat walk pass.. kind of funny feeling

Pt 2- ML ask me remove everything but left with my bermuder on.. n she massage me with my bermuder..

1hrs mostly on upper back body only. ML say if need to go to leg need additional like another 30mins - 1hrs.

I was with my bermuder, no sure if i with my jean how she massage if i chose 2 hrs.. **if any bros keen to try n if try liao do PM me ar.. haha..

Massage 1hrs - $40
Skill wise - 6.5 - 7.
Look - i go for clean massage so lookwise didnt bother but cfm plus chop not a looker... But she say she will get a helper from 12 april but i believed is another old lady nvr a syt cause she say syt dun know massage de.

Location : blk 151 sgoon nth 01-77b. (Is the former big fish shop that close down, jus cant remember the name of the fish shop. Is next to a coffeeshop)

PS: any bros have home base massage in sengkang, hougang area if dun mind do share share pls. Sometime dun feel like travel too far. Not those post on sex website de la... :
Can share sengkang contact
Old 22-05-2017, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9210 / Power: 17
MISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Seek brother help to compile list of clean massage to ease neck ache or back ache

Kremil - I Love Clean FREE mosha. Can share contact no ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KREMIL View Post
I tried Jenny's massage yesterday. No regret @ $75 for 90 min with FREE Mosha . She provides one of the best body massage I had for years
Old 22-05-2017, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsamboy View Post
Very good back stepping and acupressure. Highly recommended.
961 Up Serangoon Rd
Singapore S534719
6858 3995

Near Kovan MRT
Look for 微微 (Wei Wei)
Why spam the same post three times? anyway I think May is the best there. The rest cant really make it. sorry to say. mostly brute force with poor pressure point understanding.

One of the reasons I dont go back there is no attached shower. for the price, I can go across the road to the new Envy outlet or to pure bliss at Simon road. Get both my massage and shower.
Old 22-05-2017, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 9
KREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud ofKREMIL has much to be proud of

Let me add there is a hot water shower room @ YZ SPA - in case some bro miss out after a great oil massage 👌

Quote:
Originally Posted by KREMIL View Post
I tried Jenny's massage yesterday. No regret @ $75 for 90 min with FREE Mosha . She provides one of the best body massage I had for years
Old 25-05-2017, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 11
Dino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to behold

Nicole

Body massage good
foot massage normal

Skil Spa
55 Jalan Sultan #02-01

Cindy.

Xpress Foot Wellness
Sengkang Mrt Station #02-02

Foot massage good got strength
Body massage good
Old 27-05-2017, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 10
MayMassage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Most of the places start of clean as you get to be a regular funny things start and hence almost all massage place some sort of service at least teasing. Sometimes too much also it gets sick. But the sad thing is all is done very commercially and purely $$$$$$ and no passion.
Old 30-05-2017, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9210 / Power: 17
MISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond reputeMISSI has a reputation beyond repute

walao - you are seeking for a Passionate massage....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MayMassage View Post
Most of the places start of clean as you get to be a regular funny things start and hence almost all massage place some sort of service at least teasing. Sometimes too much also it gets sick. But the sad thing is all is done very commercially and purely $$$$$$ and no passion.
Thanks for sharing - Dino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino99 View Post
Nicole

Body massage good
foot massage normal

Skil Spa
55 Jalan Sultan #02-01

Cindy.

Xpress Foot Wellness
Sengkang Mrt Station #02-02

Foot massage good got strength
Body massage good
Old 30-05-2017, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
Paperx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPaperx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried the spa bro recommend at hg Ave 8. Clean spa. Great massage. But all $$ minded. Keep pushing for prostate or lymphatic massage. When opt for normal, ml will ask again during massage. When rejected to upgrade, ml just do a lousy massage till time is up. Disappointing.
Old 15-06-2017, 08:38 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute

Paperx bro thanks for enlightening. Save many samsters hard earned $ at tough time like this....
Old 03-07-2017, 08:27 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute
Agreed YZ SPA MLs are good skilled masseuse with great work attitude 😊 i always enjoy my 1.5 hr power nap in between work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan10 View Post
Visit this YZ spa as it was on the way for me.

Didn't ask for anyone and was assigned Barbrarella. She's working here not too long. Her skill level was good, any bro who like strong hard massage will like it.

She's quite chatty that day, but if you want to relax only, she will not talk.

Would RTM for her, and also others.
Old 19-08-2017, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
yaogaoxin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tang Dyanasty@Club Street and Oriental Traditional Therapy@Alexander are 2 that I'll go without worrying about whether the particular ML I'll be assigned to is good. These 2 branches are also less busy than their other branches, so no need to do booking also.

Qin Wellness @Eng Hoon Road - go for Apple.
Old 20-08-2017, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12015 / Power: 21
BESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond repute

2 upp yao - when the Going gets tough. The Tough get going to Clean no hanky-panky massage to save cost 👍
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1