The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2017, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
dude47443 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MP Raid

where got place safe noowadays? too famous also become dangerous. New within months also gana raid.
Old 17-08-2017, 10:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
GilbertHx is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
Kirin spa close down already. Sian.. now no hara no kirin.

my fav spa by far. no bullshit p-massage. no pushy recep. no stupid thongs or boxer.. where to find?
Any kind Bros able to share as above the spa same same services? Gombak no more spa Liao ar
Old 18-08-2017, 02:26 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1123 / Power: 0
Massage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud of

Anti Vice raid the shop,all the item that was taken away like mobile phone,money,massage bed and other.Anyone know where is all this item gone to after the case closed.
Old 18-08-2017, 06:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devore View Post
Think nowadays they are using unmarked cars...ever since the incident where the MPs own hire people to monitor the Police HQ at cantoment.
Hahaha, remember they got caught by police for surveying on police.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 19-08-2017, 04:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 18
ahhui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

neighbourhood shops where u will see alot ppl walking pastduring daytime along shophouses are most dangerous

plus the neighbourshop aunties will call police too.why i know because ML say wechat grp always those neighbour shop aunties complain and they kena very fast
Old 19-08-2017, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 16
Ninja Master is a splendid one to beholdNinja Master is a splendid one to beholdNinja Master is a splendid one to beholdNinja Master is a splendid one to beholdNinja Master is a splendid one to beholdNinja Master is a splendid one to beholdNinja Master is a splendid one to beholdNinja Master is a splendid one to behold

remembered this one time when AV came to spot check while I was having my massage. luckily the ML was just massaging me with fully dressed.

i was laying face down, suddenly heard the door opened and shut in quick succession. shortly after the ML left the room saying she will be back soon.

i waited in the room for 15 mins. hearind a lot of commotion at the "rest area"

only then i realised it was the AV. being the amateur, i still waited in the room for another 15 mins!!! not knowing if i could leave.

seeing that all the AV were busy talking to the MLs, i quickly got dressed and went to the counter to get my refund.

conclusion: if ML fully dressed, you should be ok. else, just be polite and humble and request leaving the place.

my two cents.
Old 19-08-2017, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massage9988 View Post
Anti Vice raid the shop,all the item that was taken away like mobile phone,money,massage bed and other.Anyone know where is all this item gone to after the case closed.
Property that can be sold will be auctioned..... cash goes to the government.
Actually you should attend the government auction coz they lelong the items really really cheap.
Old 20-08-2017, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 18
ahhui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yes.i was at a popular heartland area in afternoon for massage .suddenly av raid came in.i thought who was so rude to barge in and they talk loudly scaring the girls.

one of the ml took video of the av officers and was get told off.i told the officer she has every right to capture the scene and he stare at me. i told him there is cctv in the area and i could charge him for any abuse of power.

they touch the cashier.again i told them your could not access to a shop cashier without any warrant of arrest.the av officers were damm dulan to know there is a guy who know the process

lastly i saw one av officer giggling with the ml lady.wtf
Old 20-08-2017, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahhui View Post
yes.i was at a popular heartland area in afternoon for massage .suddenly av raid came in.i thought who was so rude to barge in and they talk loudly scaring the girls.

one of the ml took video of the av officers and was get told off.i told the officer she has every right to capture the scene and he stare at me. i told him there is cctv in the area and i could charge him for any abuse of power.

they touch the cashier.again i told them your could not access to a shop cashier without any warrant of arrest.the av officers were damm dulan to know there is a guy who know the process

My hero spotted...
Old 20-08-2017, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 8
boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!
Sounds like the av you saw a bit anyhow whack never follow sop?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahhui View Post

Old 20-08-2017, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11593 / Power: 34
GOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond reputeGOODFELLO has a reputation beyond repute

+16 upp Ninja for sharing government auction opportunity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Property that can be sold will be auctioned..... cash goes to the government. Actually you should attend the government auction coz they lelong the items really really cheap.

Discover CC Manhood Power @ https://samreally.rocks/showthread.php?t=725167
Old 20-08-2017, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Bearbear86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Actually you should attend the government auction coz they lelong the items really really cheap.
pm me on where is the govt auction held? i wanna to go there
Old 20-08-2017, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
Wa really ar? Can pm me where the auction is held at?
Old 20-08-2017, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12015 / Power: 21
BESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond reputeBESTSUNNY has a reputation beyond repute
+2 for a Power 20 experience 👍

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Master View Post
remembered this one time when AV came to spot check while I was having my massage. luckily the ML was just massaging me with fully dressed.

i was laying face down, suddenly heard the door opened and shut in quick succession. shortly after the ML left the room saying she will be back soon.

i waited in the room for 15 mins. hearind a lot of commotion at the "rest area"

only then i realised it was the AV. being the amateur, i still waited in the room for another 15 mins!!! not knowing if i could leave.

seeing that all the AV were busy talking to the MLs, i quickly got dressed and went to the counter to get my refund.

conclusion: if ML fully dressed, you should be ok. else, just be polite and humble and request leaving the place.

my two cents.
Old 20-08-2017, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 7
knopfler is one of the Best!knopfler is one of the Best!knopfler is one of the Best!

I miss Kirin spa and Hara Spa! went there before NDP, a few weeks ago. To my dismay it was locked. As i was leaving BG, the MP was walking around shaking hands with everyone! sien ah!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1