The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2017, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bishan playground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booyaj View Post
Hey guys would really appreciate if anyone can share a location w me (:

I have tried to find the st22 one but i walked around and couldnt find anything so i gave up, was hoping someone can help me out (:
Bro Booyaj, no more in St 22... may like to try out walking around at the older side of Bishan.
Old 20-08-2017, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 14
speciallymine deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspeciallymine deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

so far only 1 at st 11, think need to go upper thomson for more.
Old 22-08-2017, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Sin Ming considered? New joint about 2 months old with pretty decent massage by older ml.
AMK quite a few spread all over especially along ave 10
Old 22-08-2017, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9347 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nex_terday View Post
Sin Ming considered? New joint about 2 months old with pretty decent massage by older ml.
mind sharing the one in sin ming??
Old 27-08-2017, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 13
Splitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of light

Tried amk st 22
It is a clean place
No gq but very very hard massage
Old 17-09-2017, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 13
usernameabc is one of the Best!usernameabc is one of the Best!usernameabc is one of the Best!usernameabc is one of the Best!

Have anyone try Southern spa at ang mo kio ave 6? I see the girl in their ads quite ok.
Old 17-09-2017, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
iras deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nex_terday View Post
Formerly managed by Xue'er?
Old 24-09-2017, 08:03 PM
Samster

usernameabc is one of the Best!usernameabc is one of the Best!usernameabc is one of the Best!usernameabc is one of the Best!

Finished a session in SinMing area, paid 25 + 50 for HJ. The girl quite pretty, petite and got nice natural boobs. She is from China but can speak quite good English.
However will not return, feel like going for ML =)). Maybe next time I try the Southern spa
Old 25-09-2017, 07:17 PM
Samster

Holy cow the amount of bro pm me for sin ming area is high =)).
I found this place by looking around using my wechat. Actually this shop was already been review in sbf. Run by MILF.
I went there and there were no masseuse around so lady boss (which was doing massage for customer when I got there) called a lady from other shop come over (opposite), name xxxxx, she never told me real name even though I asked.

So I chose option of 30 min for 25 bucks. I knew that buy 1 hour also got nothing else and when the girl come straight away she told me to lie down face up and process to kiss my nipple. Then we nego the price, standard. She undress and let me lick her nipple for a while then I came. After that she told me next time come find her from her actual shop. I figure since she can earn more that way but we have to pay more lolz. Don't know whether her shop have 30 min option or not.

Personally I like the girl, but I wont return to massage, cause normally I like doing normal massage 1st then got "accident" touch. Now we kind of break the ice already. Maybe I will find another place.
Old 11-10-2017, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by usernameabc View Post
Holy cow the amount of bro pm me for sin ming area is high =)).
I found this place by looking around using my wechat. Actually this shop was already been review in sbf. Run by MILF.
I went there and there were no masseuse around so lady boss (which was doing massage for customer when I got there) called a lady from other shop come over (opposite), name xxxxx, she never told me real name even though I asked.

So I chose option of 30 min for 25 bucks. I knew that buy 1 hour also got nothing else and when the girl come straight away she told me to lie down face up and process to kiss my nipple. Then we nego the price, standard. She undress and let me lick her nipple for a while then I came. After that she told me next time come find her from her actual shop. I figure since she can earn more that way but we have to pay more lolz. Don't know whether her shop have 30 min option or not.

Personally I like the girl, but I wont return to massage, cause normally I like doing normal massage 1st then got "accident" touch. Now we kind of break the ice already. Maybe I will find another place.
Bro, can share location?
Old 14-10-2017, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Hmm522 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please share with me too. Thanks
Old 14-10-2017, 05:27 PM
Samster

Sry bros that PM me and leave a message here.
I seldom check my sbf acc these few weeks. Will PM bros with point to protect the area later on.
I am a bit busy now. Stay tune.
Old 15-10-2017, 07:20 PM
Samster

PM a lot of bro already. PS if the message did not reach. I use send multiple ppl option.
Old 16-10-2017, 12:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Keong69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

There is a 24hr massage place on Bishan street 11. I personally haven't tried so cant comment. Any Bros who've tried?
Old 16-10-2017, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
AlphaGolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Care to share too bro?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1