The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2017, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 9
ClaypotPrata is a living Saint! - you won't find betterClaypotPrata is a living Saint! - you won't find betterClaypotPrata is a living Saint! - you won't find betterClaypotPrata is a living Saint! - you won't find betterClaypotPrata is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Story: Nothing to lose

Wishing for updates too!
Old 19-08-2017, 06:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 7
blacksky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I wonder will TS come back or not ?
Old 20-08-2017, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
GuoJinJing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksky View Post
I wonder will TS come back or not ?
Caught by delays in MRT
Old 20-08-2017, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
flyheli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuoJinJing View Post
Caught by delays in MRT
Good one hehe!!
Old 20-08-2017, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Viwawi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well written TS .... pls continue soon
Old 23-08-2017, 07:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 7
OppaiOppai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOppaiOppai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

As she entered the room, she spotted Yohan at the bar with his back towards her and he was accompanied by a handsome couple who she did not recognize. The guy, an Asian in his 20s had his arms around his Girlfriend, another Asian of similar age who had her hand outstretched to him with a wide smug on her face. Her Boyfriend on the hand was hysterically laughing away.

"Hahaha. You lose sucker! It's time to pay up!", she demanded as Yohan chuckled along with his signature booming voice.

Yohan then fished from the side of his coat, a stack of hundred dollar bills and laid it in the girl's hand.

"Sure, don't I at least get a kiss from your Girlfriend?", he teased as he turned the side of his cheek towards the girl.

"Old man, for that kind of money you get two kisses!", jabbed the Asian guy as both Him and his Girlfriend planted a kiss on each side of his face while Yohan laughed as they did so.

"Nice doing business with you!", the girl said as they walked away towards her direction.

As they did so, Yohan turned around and almost choked on his drink. He was pleasantly surprised to see her come back as he had originally observed her leave with her friends.

He walked towards her and without saying a word, he scooped her by up the waist into his arms, taking her completely by surprise as he bear-hugged her. As he was much taller than her, her feet left the floor as he spun her around. Hugging her, he pressed his body against her and he could feel her full soft breasts crushed against his chest.

"You are back!", he bellowed as she giggled in his arms. He whiffed her hair and smelled a tinge of lemongrass perfume and shampoo while her nostrils were assaulted with his manly scent and aftershave.

As he released her hold, her slid down his body and Rachel felt a large bump pressed against her belly.

"Oh Gosh, is that what I think it was?", she thought to herself.

She looked up at his aged but handsome face and saw him smiling from grinning from ear to ear as he looked down her top onto her tantalising cleavage as she tried to look away in embarrassment. She could feel an unusual heat emanating to her extremities, to her ears and even to her nipples.

"Can I buy you a drink? A non-alcoholic one?", he said as Nok and Pee saw Rachel returned and squealed in delight.
Old 24-08-2017, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
slyhypo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back Bro.

Thank you for continuing the story.

Looking forward excitedly for more updates.
Old 13-10-2017, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 11
MatsudaSDS is one of the Best!MatsudaSDS is one of the Best!MatsudaSDS is one of the Best!

No more updates?
Old 13-10-2017, 07:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatsudaSDS View Post
No more updates?
few months already no updates
Old 13-10-2017, 08:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Vectars deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, waiting for updates too
Old 18-10-2017, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
cwhb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is good! camping for more!
Old 27-10-2017, 04:55 PM
Samster

OppaiOppai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOppaiOppai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

He turned to the PRC bartender, and covering his ear with one hand said: "给她一杯特别的Shirley Temple", he said as he reached into his pocket, took out a red shiny tablet enclosed in a $100 bill and pressed it against the bartender hands discretely. He looked back, making sure Rachel was looking at Nok and Pee and not at the bar.

He threw the bartender a knowing look as he nodded in acknowledgement and placed the dollar bill in his pocket while slipping the small potent red pill between his fingers. He placed it inside his shaker before crushing it as stealthily as he could with a thin and long pestle and proceeded to make his drink.

Once it's done, he emptied the contents into a cocktail glass and handed it to Yohan who then passed it over to Rachel.

Rachel looked at the glass suspiciously, hesitating to take a sip. Seeing this, Yohan assured her saying,"Honey this a mocktail, there is no alcohol inside. "如过你不相信我,你问他?", as he gestured towards the bartender.

"美女,这是Shirley Temple, 里头是没放酒精的。” the bartender replied trying to look as honest as he could.

Assured, Rachel took a sip and could not taste any alcohol, the drink tasted sweet and tangy, and left a hint of almonds at the back of her tongue.

As the bartender saw her down the drink, he grinned as he thought to himself: "可是有春药。我看Yohan今晚有富了,找到一位绝世美人。别怪我送羊入虎口,要怪就怪你自己长得那么波 霸又穿的那么性感。”

Getting bored of talking to the girls with their limited vocbulary, Rachel then turned around to engage Yohan.
Old 27-10-2017, 04:57 PM
Samster

"I saw you give that young couple earlier a huge stack of cash. What's up with that? " she asked inquisitively.

"Oh those 2? They are fellow regulars at this club. We were just playing a silly game and I lost the bet. That's all", Yohan remarked non-chalantly.

"That's a lot of money! What did you guys bet on? Soccer? How much did you lose?", probed Rachel, curious for his answer.

"$500. It's a silly bet and if you should know I hate losing", said Yohan with a sting of defeat in his voice.

"C'mon tell me. I want to know how you lost so much money.", she probed further.

"Hahaha. Well, we were betting on the Color of his girlfriend's undies.", remarked Yohan as a naughty thought crept into his brain.

Fishing out another wade of cash and waving it at Rachel: "Here is $1K, what if I extend that bet to you!", he said with a evil twinkle in his eyes.

Shocked at his proposition, Rachel said:"Hahaha, I am just a student! I don't have that much cash on me anyway."

"Hahaha, you don't have to pay me anything. If I guess correctly, You just have to give me your panties if you lose!", challenged Yohan as he waved the stack of cash in front of Rachel.

"Hell no buster! Hahaha, I am not taking off my panties for you!", said Rachel as she look at the wad of cash.

"C'mon, what do you have to lose?", teased Yohan mercilessly.

"My panties of course!", said Rachel, half-jokingly and half turned on by his indecent proposal.
Old 27-10-2017, 05:00 PM
Samster

Old 27-10-2017, 05:02 PM
Samster

"C'mon this is easy money to earn.", joked Yohan.

"Okay, you can Guess the Color but you must also Guess where I bought them as well! Hahaha", replied Rachel as she tried to push away his request with an almost impossible task and shocked at herself for counter-offering his proposal in such a improper manner.

"Deal!", Yohan replied earnestly to Rachel's amazement.

Before Rachel could reply, Yohan said:"White panties with heart shape designs! And you bought them at Robinsons in Orchard Road!"

Rachel was stunned by his reply! How in the world could he have guessed it. Even if he had saw her panties as he climbed up the stairs behind her earlier, there was no way in hell he could know where she bought them!

"So am I right?", Yohan said in jest as he tried as hard as he could to contain his joy from guessing it right. Little does she know that as she was walking up the stairs earlier, he was given a nice upskirt view of her panties. It was a unique motif and he had happened to see it while shopping with this other local girl he was shagging the previous week. He congratulated himself as he couldn't believe his luck!

"no, they are not" lied Rachel, as she tried her best to put up a poker-face. She was already blushing terribly at this point as she could feel her cheeks begin to redden.

"Liar, Liar, Pantys on fire! If they are not, prove it to me then, just a sneak peek would do, sniggered Yohan perversely, loving the way he was toying with her.

"Pervert! Haha, nice try Mr. I am not showing you whatever you say. If you don't believe, you don't have to give me the money anyway."

Seeing that he has crossed her comfort levels and that having her take off her panties would be a Pyrrhic victory, he decided to drop the subject & stuff the stack of bills in her pocket.

"Okay, I believe you and it doesn't matter anyway, your panties are going to be mine soon or later. Lol", said Yohan confidently, as Rachel blushed even further at his comment and bit her lips while she contemplated what he just said.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1