The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2017, 12:16 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever since got U/G, there are more accident now. Govt shd step in to curb them

Quote:
Originally Posted by latishame View Post
Your negative sentiments towards U/G may stem from your PERSONAL experience but the emergence of U/G have fundamentally solve a lot of problems for LTA.

For example during peak period in the morning and evening or even during a thunderstorm, ask yourself, it is easy to get a cab? What is the wonderful idea our taxi companies have come out with, they raised their fares and introduced peak period surcharge here and there. Imagine you are in CBD, you hail a 3.70 cab at 7pm, before the taxi move even a single inch, you are already need to trump up $10 due to $3 CBD charge and 25% surcharge.

The emergence of U/G have solved the supply issue and its fare structure is much more competitive than those of the taxi companies. Now take a step back and think from the perspective of being an administrator of LTA. Would you want to curb them?
For those who take taxis 10-20 years ago and comparing to the situation now, almost everyone will agree that Uber/Grab will solve customer woes

In the past you can stand at the road for almost 1 hr and not a single taxi was in sight, even there is, they will always change to "busy" sign, hoping you book thru phone calls thus extra booking fee, with competition and bunch of hungry U/G drivers on the road, taxi drivers will not be so choosey anymore waiting for somebody to book via apps or wait in coffee shop for peak hr time to come

And even with the emergence of taxi apps, its quite unfortunate its 1 app per company, with Grab I can book taxi via multiple taxi companies
Old 16-08-2017, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 19
kev75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ever since got U/G, there are more accident now. Govt shd step in to curb them

Taxi drivers are even worse, especially if they see a passengers flagging for taxi in front of you and they just jam break. A lot of accidents are caused by taxi drivers.
Old 17-08-2017, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
cabletie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kev75 View Post
Taxi drivers are even worse, especially if they see a passengers flagging for taxi in front of you and they just jam break. A lot of accidents are caused by taxi drivers.
Not only that, some even cut across lane recklessly
Old 17-08-2017, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 8
pokermon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Again!!!!!

Quote:
singapore: A 14-year-old boy was hospitalised with multiple facial injuries after being hit on tuesday (aug 15) afternoon by a car with an uber driver at its wheel.
The police said they were alerted to an accident involving a car and a bicycle at the junction of still road and east coast road shortly before 5pm.
The singapore civil defence force said it received a call about the accident at 4.53pm, and its ambulance arrived at the scene about six minutes later.
The boy was conscious when he was sent to changi general hospital.
Police investigations are ongoing.
In response to channel newsasia's queries, uber confirmed the car was driven by one of its drivers but said that he was not on an uber trip at the time of the accident.

Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...cident-9132894
Old 17-08-2017, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1004 / Power: 21
ChickenRun has much to be proud ofChickenRun has much to be proud ofChickenRun has much to be proud ofChickenRun has much to be proud ofChickenRun has much to be proud ofChickenRun has much to be proud ofChickenRun has much to be proud ofChickenRun has much to be proud of

pls la, so many cars on the road now with PHV tag, some of them get into accidents very unexpected meh? for every one accident that involves a PHV, how many more people have benefited from having more public transport options? your latest "news" involves a car and a BICYCLE. we all know how kids these days on bicycles don't follow traffic rules, ignore traffic lights and just ride blindly like their grandfather's road. what difference does it make that the car involved is displaying PHV tags or not?

nothing better to do, go geylang and destress la. don't come here and kpkb like you some hero liddat.
Old 17-08-2017, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 11
Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!Latte is one of the Best!

Agree with the title. Even though accidents happen with or without U/G, govt shd step in on stuffs which could greatly "reduce" accidents such as:

1. Taxi are maintain by taxi company. Uber is by the driver. Double standard. There should be mandatory checks every xxkm driven. Otherwise drivers may lax on maintaining their vehicle due to costs involved.

2. Taxi drivers min 30 years old. Alot of U/G drivers are in their early 20s. Insurance company charge young / new license drivers higher premium for a reason. They are more prone to accidents! There should be a minimum years of driving experience criteria before they are allowed to drive for U/G.

These are items that CAN BE CONTROLLED. I drove U/G before for 1mth. Honestly, 30 days is enough to hit 10,000km. Wonder hoe often they service their cars.
Old 18-08-2017, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
fouling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latte View Post
Agree with the title. Even though accidents happen with or without U/G, govt shd step in on stuffs which could greatly "reduce" accidents such as:

1. Taxi are maintain by taxi company. Uber is by the driver. Double standard. There should be mandatory checks every xxkm driven. Otherwise drivers may lax on maintaining their vehicle due to costs involved.

2. Taxi drivers min 30 years old. Alot of U/G drivers are in their early 20s. Insurance company charge young / new license drivers higher premium for a reason. They are more prone to accidents! There should be a minimum years of driving experience criteria before they are allowed to drive for U/G.

These are items that CAN BE CONTROLLED. I drove U/G before for 1mth. Honestly, 30 days is enough to hit 10,000km. Wonder hoe often they service their cars.
They don't service their cars, it is done by mechanics!!
Old 18-08-2017, 08:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 10
arsenal168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latte View Post

Din u read about Uber's subsidiary unit(or affiliated) Lion City Rental's case?

Renting out thousands of Honda Vezel with fire risks to Uber drivers.
Old 18-08-2017, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 7
LukasStar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLukasStar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenal168 View Post

Yes I have read about that case .
Old 19-08-2017, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
SteveHeighway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenal168 View Post

Quite similar to our MRT. Knowing it will fail but still let commuters board the trains and collect fares. By right they should refund when system fail.
Old 20-08-2017, 04:23 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHeighway View Post
Quite similar to our MRT. Knowing it will fail but still let commuters board the trains and collect fares. By right they should refund when system fail.
Actually you dun pay any fare when the MRT breaks down. You still tap your fare card to exit but it will read "fare collected $0.00"
Old 20-08-2017, 04:29 PM
Samster

SteveHeighway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
Actually you dun pay any fare when the MRT breaks down. You still tap your fare card to exit but it will read "fare collected $0.00"
Oic thanks!
Old 20-08-2017, 05:13 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
CTOA3728 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
I understand that public buses that stop at those MRT stations affected by the breakdown also do not collect fares from passengers boarding their buses at that stop. However I do meet some goondus who also assume that taxis are also free public transport service that they do not have to pay when they stop us and board at these MRT stations..... lol
Old 20-08-2017, 05:25 PM
Samster

gnar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTOA3728 View Post
I understand that public buses that stop at those MRT stations affected by the breakdown also do not collect fares from passengers boarding their buses at that stop. However I do meet some goondus who also assume that taxis are also free public transport service that they do not have to pay when they stop us and board at these MRT stations..... lol
SMRT cabs should provide this service, then claim from KBW
Old 20-08-2017, 05:38 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
CTOA3728 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
For those who take taxis 10-20 years ago and comparing to the situation now, almost everyone will agree that Uber/Grab will solve customer woes

In the past you can stand at the road for almost 1 hr and not a single taxi was in sight, even there is, they will always change to "busy" sign, hoping you book thru phone calls thus extra booking fee, with competition and bunch of hungry U/G drivers on the road, taxi drivers will not be so choosey anymore waiting for somebody to book via apps or wait in coffee shop for peak hr time to come

And even with the emergence of taxi apps, its quite unfortunate its 1 app per company, with Grab I can book taxi via multiple taxi companies
I am a Comfort taxi driver. I am also registered with Grab. I do not agree with your view. The situation you describe is probable during lull periods but this problem still exists during peak hours. Because the PHV have surge pricing so that makes it even harder to book taxis because I will take the Grab booking with surge pricing which often is more $ rather than the Comfort booking with fixed fee + surcharges + fare which total up will still be less than Grab's surge price.

In fact now I can cut down my hours driving on the road as I take a "break" during lull periods and only go all out during the peak hours. I am thankful Grab has allowed me to do this as by taking on their bookings has enable my income to triple from what I used to collect by taking Comfort bookings or roadside pickups. Of course Comfort KPKP me for not taking their bookings and even threatened to suspend me..... but in the end it is all dollars and sense. Would you accept a fare that pays $10 or one that pays $30 for the same work done?

An example which happen 2 nights ago. I had dropped a passenger off at Amara hotel in Tg Pagar and it was Friday evening peak hour. Before I could even close the door after the passenger alighted... my MDT beeped with a booking from M hotel to Changi airport T1. Flag down fare + booking fee + CBD surcharge + peak hour surcharge + fare to airport (I estimate this trip is worth about $35-$40).

Before I can confirm the booking...... my Grab app beeped with a booking offer also from M hotel to Changi airport T3. I saw it was surge pricing booking at $80 so without hesitation I confirmed that Grab booking

For the same trip I got paid double so if it was you..... surely you would do the same rite?

I see no point in driving during the lull periods now as the Grab pricing are really low during this periods even cheaper than the taxi fares. That's why many people book Grab/Uber during these periods instead of taking taxis. I take a rest during these periods now or go for "cheong" time with the many angels here in SBF
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1