The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2017, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tips on how to up colleague with bf?

Check if she is lacking attention from her bf, if so, show her concern and see her reaction, if so, find chance to lunch with her alone and send her to and fro home-office....ladies love attention from guys trust me, even more so if she has been feeling neglected, regarding upping her, best if on biz trip...only two of you...the world is yours already......have some wine with her in either one's room...rest is history...
Old 17-08-2017, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 17
thickhead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Tips on how to up colleague with bf?

Why so complicated?
You should ask: Tips on how to up colleague

Of course, bros here will then tell you all the tips and inevitably, some will advise you special attention in those cases whereby the girl is attached ...

Anyway, are you asking this because yoou likke a colleague who is attached OR
you get a kick upping those with boyfriend?

:-) TH
Old 17-08-2017, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 15
armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!

Bro thickhead, I think is more of the former, I'm not into only girls who has bf.
Old 17-08-2017, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 17
thickhead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Tips on how to up colleague with bf?

Quote:
Originally Posted by armour88 View Post
Bro thickhead, I think is more of the former, I'm not into only girls who has bf.
OIC. This is not a good situation for you. But love is blind. Or Lust is blind in your case :-D

If I say good luck to you, then it is bad luck to the girl's bf.

Maybe I should say Good Luck to your female colleague. Great to have 2 guys going after her :-)
Old 17-08-2017, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If an attached girl can be seduced by her colleague, she deserves to go. I lost my first gf to her colleague. Found another super chio one whose love for me is unshakeable. Married her. Better this way. So happy now.

TS,
I am not saying what you do is right. It is wrong. Just telling those who lost partners, dont fret.
Old 17-08-2017, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by andthenhor View Post
6. Last but not least, make sure you urself have some standard, and not say those totally CMI one.
Good luck
Something that rings true, deserves repeat mention to some of us (be it guy or girl).
Old 19-08-2017, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Curious TS managed to up your colleague?
Old 19-08-2017, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 15
armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!

Not yet she go holiday with her bf next week. Guess no more chance
Old 19-08-2017, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLanYong View Post
If an attached girl can be seduced by her colleague, she deserves to go. I lost my first gf to her colleague. Found another super chio one whose love for me is unshakeable. Married her. Better this way. So happy now.

TS,
I am not saying what you do is right. It is wrong. Just telling those who lost partners, dont fret.
Totally agree wif Bro MoeLanYong on tis ...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 19-08-2017, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Y must play wit fire n worst of all.. it might destroy ur career if the colleague bf go your company n make a big fuss..
Need a pussy.. no gf.. geylang, online, MP.. jus little money tat all u need to spend..
Be smart, play smart..
Old 19-08-2017, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Y must play wit fire n worst of all.. it might destroy ur career if the colleague bf go your company n make a big fuss..
Need a pussy.. no gf.. geylang, online, MP.. jus little money tat all u need to spend..
Be smart, play smart..
Exactly Bro. Lol. TS asking for trouble.
If visit GL enough, one will have a list of gals of different style.
Sometimes at work, at lunch, at club, at whereever, one might see a girl you dying to fuck. Why wait? Talk to her, and if she reject your advances, then go fuck her (somewhat) lookalike at GL!
The next time see her again, just give her that "I like how we fuck that night" kindda look. Lol !
Old 20-08-2017, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1391 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

If you wish to prolong your career in the company or industry , better dont eat and shit on same place.
Old 20-08-2017, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomboyz View Post
If you wish to prolong your career in the company or industry , better dont eat and shit on same place.
Probably TS already has billions of dollars in his bank account, which he gives no shit to the paycheque he receives every month.
Old 20-08-2017, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 21
Mr Banana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomboyz View Post
I agree totally...if really bth, go GL find WL that look similar to her and imagine it's her.
60% resemblance can already. Once you do and system clear, your lust for your colleague should subside.
What you experience seems more like lust than like.

Who knows? Maybe the lookalike can shag better than your colleague?
Old 20-08-2017, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Rexton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLanYong View Post

TS,
Agreed with you bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1