The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2017, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 12
dchar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My SYT Korean Coursemate/Neighbour

ya TS has fucked just about every female character
Old 20-08-2017, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
haozboiboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dchar View Post
ya TS has fucked just about every female character
Sorry. I beg to differ.

How do you know it's not the other way around? I.e TS has been fucked by just about every female character in this story..
Old 21-08-2017, 02:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Lupe83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finished everything in 3 days gotta say most epic in sbf. Now just need a bookie to open the odds of who is ts wife haha
Old 21-08-2017, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 688 / Power: 12
Lakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirsty View Post
bro lakland,

just curious. Why did kim's dad wanted her to marry rhee instead of hyun?
I'm not too sure as well, but if i had to guess, it's mainly because Kim = youngest daughter, so the dad worry about her more.

Hyun is also more wilful, and more likely to resist parental matchmaking sort of.
Old 21-08-2017, 10:45 AM
Samster

Lakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to beholdLakland is a splendid one to behold

Good morning bros! Hope you all had a great weekend! Here's the next part of the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kim studied very hard that semester, and she topped the class, with me losing to her by just 1.5%. On the last day of school, she went to class with her luggage, because she had a plane to catch to go back to Korea that evening. She had missed Hyun so much that she bought a ticket on impulse. I sent her to the airport in a cab and kept her company before she checked in. “Thanks for sending me off, Jun. See you in a couple of weeks!” Secretly, I was rather relieved that she was gone for the break. There was no telling what would happen to her if Rhee had been drunk and made moves on her while I was away. Kim had even passed me a set of her keys just in case the doors were locked and she needed help.

Joel went to Sarawak with Eileen, she had wanted to go back to her hometown for a break, and thought it would be nice to introduce Joel to her family. Joel had grown out of his shell as well. While he was still a little nerdy, he is much more confident than before, and his dressing sense is very modern now. He was like the Asian version of Andrew Garfield. Eileen and Joel were really close, and all of us in the group really hope that they will end up together because they were so loving.

Throughout the semester break, Ann and Yivonne met up regularly, and I would join them when Tingting was on duty. Sometimes it will end up with a threesome at my place, but those were rarer nowadays, as Ann tries to control herself a lot more now, and Yivonne doesn’t have a large sex appetite. On her off days, Jacqueline will join us too for the shopping or just hanging out at my place for a swim or chillout.

Tingting and I grew closer as we spent more time together. There were nights when all we wanted to do was to go riding together to the beach, then walk hand in hand, not saying anything, and just enjoying the cool sea breeze and stargazing or planes taking off. Tingting didn’t pressure me to profess my love for her, because she knew better than to rush things. She had waited so long already, what was another few months or a year?

Things between the both of us had progressed to the state where it can be considered that we were dating. Movie dates, pub crawling together etc. Tingting’s mum was especially happy, because it seemed to her that we had fallen into a regular pattern of dating again, only, this time, she knows her daughter is more matured and she trusts her to not screw it up again. I never failed to send Tingting home everytime we went out, and Tingting will always reward me with a big hug and a kiss before I left. Weisheng never bothered to come out anymore, although he will always stare at Tingting lecherously if he happens to be there in his garden.

Being neighbours, it was inevitable that I would bump into Rhee from time to time during the semester break. The relationship between us had soured to a point whereby I don’t acknowledge him, nor talk to him. On his part, whenever he brings girls back and he sees me, he will always boast about it, trying to make me jealous or something. Our group no longer associated with him, and he usually keeps to himself now.

And then there was his drunken form. This guy had absolutely no respect for anyone or anything, even the properties of other people. In that short 2 weeks, he had managed to make a fool out of himself and got into trouble a few times. First, there was the time when a security guard had stopped drunken him and tried to ascertain if he was a resident, and help him to his unit. Instead, he had lashed out at the kind uncle and shoved him, causing the uncle to fall backwards awkwardly and sprain his back. After Rhee agreed to pay for all the medical bills and a token compensation, the case was dropped.

Then on a different night, he and his pickup had peed on a few residents’ cars. One of the residents’ car cam caught the act, and once again, Rhee paid some compensation and apologized to make the resident drop the case. There were times when my floor mat or the common area between our units were splashed with vomit as well. I had confronted him and told him to get his act together, but only gotten sneers back. It took me a lot of self-control to not beat the living daylights out of him.

One evening, that patience ran out. You can vomit on my rug, you can pee on the floor outside my unit, I may get fedup, but I can still control myself. But mess with my bikes, hohoho….

Tingting had asked me out for supper, and I had left my unit. When I reached the carpark, I heard some hysterical laughter. One was definitely Rhee, the other belonged to a girl, and they both sounded high. I walked out of the lift lobby and got into line of sight of my bikes, only to see Rhee sitting on my PGM IV and bouncing on it.

Me: What the fuck do you think you’re doing?!

Rhee turned around and saw me. He laughed out loud and got off my bike, but forgot to kick down the side stand. The moment he released my bike, it fell down agonizingly slowly. The resounding smack of the bike falling sideways on the ground shocked Rhee and his girl. Before he had time to recover from the shock…

Rhee fell backwards onto his ass. I had ran over when I saw my bike fall slowly, and caught him with a combo of right hook to his temple, left hook to his jaw, and right uppercut to his lower jaw. While he was down, I gave his sides a couple of mauy thai kicks. His girl shrieked and tried to pull me off.

The red mist continued to cloud my senses, and I raised my hand, priming it to bring an almighty slap down on the girl. Then I snapped back to my senses, and held my hand. The girl saw my raised hand, and she cowered away, hiding behind Rhee, who by now had sat up and was raising his hands and knees to block future blows. I shouted at him to get the hell out of my sight, and he scampered away, holding on to the girl.

I picked up my bike and looked at the damage. My fairings were scratched, there were a couple of cracks at the joints where the fairings are bolted to the frame. The signal lights broke off, and my footpegs were bent. My mirror had broke off as well, and my handlebar balancers were scratched. I picked up my bike and covered it with my bike cover, then headed out on my R1. The night was only made better after Tingting tried to soothe me, and succeeded after we had a quickie at the public toilet in Bishan Park.

The next morning, I confronted him and he agreed to settle it by giving me $2k, knowing how much my accessories cost. He also apologized, but I was in no mood to forgive him. I sent my bike to my mechanic and he said he’ll get it fixed asap.

Meanwhile, Rhee went back to his usual self. His pickups also became more and more sleazy. The first few girls he picked up suited the GND type, or the SYT clubber types. Nowadays, the girls he picked up dressed so scantily there was no need to mentally undress them. Their skirts were so short that their underwear was easily seen. Their tops were so skimpy that their breasts were spilling out. Their behavior were all slutty as well. And Rhee wouldn’t just bring one back nowadays. Sometimes, he brought two at the same time.

Word began to spread in the condo, as neighbours will start to talk about him. One auntie even remarked that she can’t believe a sweet girl like Kim would break up with me and go for an asshole like Rhee. In order to protect Kim’s reputation, I decided to make use of the auntie. I told her that Kim and I broke up due to parental objection, and not because of Rhee. I also told her that Rhee is a housemate, and not in any way connected to Kim. The auntie thanked god and said she would hate for a nice girl like Kim to go out with an asshole like Rhee. In a little more than 2 days, all the gossip-mongers in the condo started de-linking Kim and Rhee.
Old 21-08-2017, 10:47 AM
Samster

Kim came back on a Sunday evening before the last semester started the next day. I helped her with her two luggages as she opened the door. One luggage was filled with her clothes. The other luggage was filled with cosmetics (masks, nose patches, BB cream and other make up stuff) for the girls, and some Korean foodstuff. Rhee was in his room shouting and grunting, ploughing his newest fucktoy as she moaned without reservation. Kim rolled her eyes and I helped her unpack her stuffs.

She separated the cosmetics and packed them into ziplock bags before labelling them. None of the girls were left out, and Jacqueline’s bag was the largest too. After an hour of unpacking and repacking the cosmetics, we went to the kitchen to get a drink. That was when we saw hell. The kitchen sink was in a mess. There were dirty plates, pans and pots strewn in the sink and on the stove. The tiny rubbish bin by the sink was full and stank to the high heavens. Flies and a couple of cockroaches were having a feast. There were even maggots crawling around inside.

Kim went apeshit. She stomped out of the kitchen and unlocked Rhee’s door and screamed at him. Everything she screamed was in Korean, and I could grasp no understanding. But I didn’t need to be a linguist to know she was blasting him for leaving the kitchen in such a mess. She even took his bolster and smack him a few times on the face hard, startling him and the slut under him before she pulled my hand and stomped out of the room, slamming the door shut.

I helped Kim clear up the mess in the kitchen, and it took us another 30minutes of cleaning and wiping to restore the kitchen to the state it was in before she left for Korea. We cracked open a can of coke for her, and a can of beer for me, and we went back to her room. Kim told me that she had spoken to her dad. Hyun had snucked a camera into Rhee’s room previously and showed her dad the footage. With Kim adding more testimony to Rhee’s shenanigans, Kim’s dad finally decided that it was in his daughter’s best interest to not matchmake her with Rhee.

Hyun and Kim spent a lot of time together, as usual, as both sisters have missed each other a lot. Kim mentioned that her dad has been talking to Hyun much more about company issues, and has been seeking her inputs and ideas. Mr Kim already knows what he wants, but he was impressed by Hyun’s inputs, and some of it was rather solid as well. He has started grooming Hyun to take over his business, and at the same time, Hyun seems to enjoy it.

Hyun also mentioned to Kim that she has aspirations of taking her Master’s degree after she graduates, and asked if Kim would like to take it together with her. Kim jumped at the chance, and their dad relented letting them go to their choice of school to do their Masters, instead of roping them both in to run the company immediately after their graduation. At the moment, they have shortlisted Boston.

It was getting late, so I decided to let Kim have a good night’s rest. We walked out of her room, and saw Rhee sitting on the sofa watching tv. He was only wearing a pair of berms, and was shirtless. His pickup was nowhere to be seen, and we assumed that she had gone off.

After I left, Kim quickly scooted back into her room and locked her room door. Rhee only has keys for the main door and his room door. I headed to my room and brushed my teeth, then called Tingting and chatted a while before going to bed. I told her about Kim’s situation, and she understands if I need to help Kim out from time to time. In fact, you can say that she ordered me to make sure Rhee doesn’t do anything to Kim.

The final semester started the next day, and we all headed to Holland Village for lunch. Over lunch, Joel and Eileen shared about their trip. Eileen’s parents were very pleased with Joel, and they liked him immensely. Eileen’s mum kept talking to Eileen about Joel, and urged her to quickly settle down with him as soon as possible. Joel had put on 5kg, because they had fed him at every opportunity, piling his plates and bowls full of food. We teased them and asked when the wedding date will be.

Kim unzipped my crumplr backpack, and took out all the cosmetics that she had stuffed inside. All the girls went high pitch and squealed as she began distributing the cosmetics out. After the distribution was done, Kim shared with us her trip back to Korea, and everyone was relieved when she mentioned that her dad doesn’t want her to be together with Rhee anymore due to Hyun and her sharing stories about his hookups and backing it up with evidence. She also shared about her plans to pursue her Master’s together with Hyun.

Zoya and Harish started fidgeting, and they excused themselves to ‘take a walk’. Sveta looked at them and gave a sly, knowing look, as did the rest of us. When they eventually returned 30minutes later, we continued to chat and got some finger food, then we packed and left at 5pm. Kim hopped onto my bike and we went back home.

Rhee was already at home, but he had changed and was about to head out, probably going hunting. Kim and I walked past him at the common area without acknowledging him, and I sent Kim to her room, before heading back to mine.

After a quick shower, I was playing CS when my phone rang.

Jezebelle: Jun! Are you free for dinner?

Me: Erm, yah, I guess?

Jezebelle: Good! Call Tingting along! We are going triple dating! 8pm, Gelang Patah Petronas! We are going Kulai for either Tze Char, Nasi Lemak, or Dim Sum!

Me: What?! So short notice? I don’t even know if Tingting can.

Jezebelle: Try! Otherwise you can be the 5th wheel!

I called TIngting after Jezebelle had hung up on me.

Tingting: Hey Jun!

Me: Hey babe, you ate dinner already?

Tingting: Nope, Mum and Dad went for some friend’s dinner, so Ate Laila cooked maggi mee for herself just now. Now my turn to boil water for mine. Why?

Me: Ok, off the fire and keep your noodles. I’ll come over in 30minutes, then we go Kulai for dinner. Jez and Annabelle say triple date.

Tingting: Okay!

I went to change into my jeans and tshirt, and donned my armored mesh jacket. Grabbing my helmet, I left my apartment and went to tell Kim I’m going out for dinner with friends. She was already eating Korean maggi mee with kimchi and pork slices, having an early dinner as she intended to spent the rest of the night revising the chapters that we went through earlier in class, and also to study the upcoming chapters for the next class. I headed to the carpark and hopped onto my R1 before riding out.

20minutes later, I was waiting outside Tingting’s gate. Tingting came out shortly after, wearing her jeans, tshirt, and armored jacket too. She didn’t get on her bike, instead she came up to me and wore her helmet, then hopped onto my bike.

Tingting: Lazy to ride my small bike, and wanted to hug you!

I smiled inside my helmet and gently patted her thighs, feeling her inner thighs press against my hips. She wrapped her hands around my waist and gently tapped me to let me know she’s ready, and we set off.

It took us almost half an hour to clear the custom at Tuas due to the flood of Msian bikes heading back north. We couldn’t complain as half an hour at that timing is already not bad. I had to off my engine and paddle with my foot all the way while in the queue though, as the engine would easily overheat. In addition to that, I had to fend off Msian riders who come so close that they graze my calves or hit my mirrors. Tingting was also a little uncomfortable as she felt contact on her legs.
Old 21-08-2017, 10:50 AM
Samster

As soon as we were pass the customs, I sped into the Gelang Patah Petronas. The Belles, Ah Hao and Ah Wei are already waiting there impatiently. It was 8.45pm. Like Tingting, Annabelle wasn’t riding, opting to pillion on Ah Wei’s bike instead. The journey up to Kulai will be high speed for sure, barring traffic.

The moment they saw Tingting and I pulling into the petrol station, they hopped on their bikes and started the engines. Jezebelle and Ah Hao led the way, while I took up the sweeper role at the back. Fast was an understatement, as the moment we pulled out into the highway, the average speed we went at was 220kmph, sometimes 180kmph when overtaking vehicles, and then up to 240kmph when having clear road.

After a short journey, we reached Kulai and pulled into a popular tze char restaurant with some groups of bikers, Restaurant Yew Meng. It wasn’t as crowded as we thought it would be, maybe because the main dinner crowd had gone already. We sat down and piled our helmets on 3 spare chairs before we started ordering.

For 3 guys and 3 girls, we definitely ordered a spread. The Msian style hokkien mee is a must as the staple (their white beehoon is also nice, but we didn’t order it this time round). We also ordered their signature salted steamed chicken (sedap!), black pepper crab, Mongolian pork ribs, kangkong belacan, and most importantly, their signature steamed prawns on steamed egg white and hua tiao wine (die die must try ok?! Bro Lakland recommend, seriously damn good!). Seriously, if you ever want to bring your family up north to Kulai for tze char dinner, these dishes will do well. They even have deep fried squirrel if you are adventurous enough.

When the food came, we began to tuck in with gusto, as we were all famished and the smell of food from other tables whetted our appetite even more. Within 40minutes, every single plate was cleared, and there was nothing left. Tingting saw another table being served fried ice cream, and she ordered a plate for our table too.

We chatted for another hour or so, mostly finding out what each couple has been up to. The other 2 couples quickly urged Tingting and I to get together, then perhaps we can all have wedding at same time and stuff. I gave a nervous laughter, while Tingting looked at me shyly, and told them that I will ask her when I am ready.

Jezebelle: Hor! See, Jun, Tingting waiting for you to say only… Don’t make her wait too long arh!

Annabelle: Yah, I’m sure Tingting has been waiting a long time already…. Like what? 3years?

Ah Hao: Wah lau wei! Jun, how can you make her wait so long?

Tingting: No no… it’s not Jun’s fault, he was together with Kim anyway, so cannot expect him to just break with her also…

Ah Wei: Nehmind, Tingting, if Jun bully you, you tell us. We 4 will go to his place dekit his bikes while he sleeping.

Annabelle: No need dekit his PGM, gimme his keys can already!

Me: Wah you all arh… sibeh jialat…

Tingting: Hahahaha…

We quickly finished our drinks, and we hopped back onto our bikes to make the journey back. It was agreed that from the point we leave the restaurant, it will be OTOT. We continued to ride together as a group until we hit the highway, then immediately, the other 3 bikes gunned their throttles and sped away, reaching speeds of 200+kmph within 10 seconds. Tingting shifted in her seat to the back a little, and she gently tugged me, and I shifted back with her. She gently patted my tummy, signaling to me that if I wanted to go fast, she’s ready.

I nodded and twisted the throttle as she held me tight and we both brought our bodies closer to the bike. We couldn’t get into ideal positioning because I was pillioning, and there was a lot of wind resistance as I shot down the highway at 260kmph. After a short sprint of 20km at that speed, I bled the speed to a more comfortable 180kmph. But I knew Tingting was thrilled by the speed, because throughout the rest of the journey, she kept signaling for me to open throttle. I obliged for a few more short sprints.

I stopped the bike at her gate and we got off the bike. Tingting was already yakking before she even took off her helmet.

Tingting: Wooooo! Jun! Damn fun! So fast! Hahaha… I saw the speed shoot up to 260kmph, then I was like wooooooo!!!! Hahahahaha… Can’t wait to get my own class 2 bike. My Xiao Bai can only hit 190kmph on NSHW. But I always short sprint only, cos you say will piston jam if hold for long.

Me: Slowly, young padawan. In 2 yrs time you will own a class 2 bike already.

Tingting: Hee….

She reached up and unbuckled my helmet, and I took it off and hung it on my mirror. Tingting opened her arms wide and embraced me tightly for a while, before planting a long kiss on my lips.

Tingting: I love you, Jun. Take care and ride safe ok? Looking forward to our next date, whenever that may be.

I looked at her for a while, while she stood there smiling sweetly at me. I couldn’t resist. I stepped closer to her and hugged her tightly as I kissed her again. While mildly surprised initially, she recovered and wrapped her arms around my waist again and kissed back.

“AHEM!” Tingting’s mum coughed out loud and pretended not to see us from the doorway, and she disappeared into the house.

We separated quickly and looked, expecting Auntie to come back out, but after a while, we decided that she wasn’t coming back out to interrupt us, and we hugged each other and kissed again. After what seemed like eternity, we separated and I touched her face gently before wearing my helmet again. She blew me a kiss before I started my engine and rode off. I rounded the corner and went out of sight before she smiled to herself and headed back into her house, skipping a little happy beat.
Old 21-08-2017, 10:51 AM
Samster

One of modules in our last semester comprised of project work, but as our group was way too big, we had to split into 2 groups. Bryan, Yivonne, Sveta, Kim, Yivonne and I in one group, Harish, Zoya, Ann, Jacqueline, Eileen and Joel in the other. We often met at the same time, with Harish’s group meeting in Kim’s apartment, while mine in my apartment. Collaboration was at all time high, as we helped each others’ group out with ideas and processes. Usually after group meetings, we will also take the chance to go for a swim as well.

Somewhere in the mid of the semester, during one of the post project meeting swim sessions, Sveta approached me while I was lazing on a deck chair, drinking beer. She smiled and took a seat on the deck chair next to mine and asked if she can have a sip of my beer. I shared.

Sveta: Jun, are those rumours of you true?

Fuck those rumours again. I really need to find out who the rumour monger is.

Me: Which?

Sveta: You know…. The ones….

Sveta looked me in the eyes and grinned as she did a thrusting motion discreetly with her hips.

Me: Oh god no. There’s a reason why it’s a rumour.

Sveta: Very interesting. Most guys will be happy if there was a rumour that they can fuck like a machine in bed, but you are denying it. Which means….

Me: Rumours may be true, they may not be…

Sveta: Hahaha… I know what it is now. Your face is all red… Jun, you’re bad at lying.

Sveta winked at me. I couldn’t help staring back. Sveta is a very beautiful blonde Caucasian girl, and damn, that close resemblance to Olivia Wilde, one of my favourite actresses. Her emerald green eyes were almost hypnotic in beauty as they stared back at me. Her mouth opened slightly, and she bit her lips a little. She began to move her body left and right as well, and I saw her full breasts sway.

I took a drink of my beer, and contemplated my predicament. I haven’t tried having sex with a Caucasian before, this could be my big break. Afterall, what complications could arise? Sveta was out for fun, and She won’t be in Singapore after another year once she completes her degree. I made up my mind. Sveta continued to look at me expectantly. I got up and opened my mouth, about to speak…

Zoya came up to us and called for Sveta excitedly, then quickly pulled Sveta away towards the pool. Sveta was a bit reluctant, but she ended up following Zoya. Bryan had gone up to bring the breach volleyball down to play monkey, and Zoya wanted Sveta to play too. Ah shit… there goes my chance.

I watched as Sveta joined them for the game. I know for a fact that Zoya and Sveta spent at least 3 days a week in a gym, working out to tone their bodies. The result shows, as they both have nice legs and perky round butts. Their height gave them a considerable advantage in the oerall looks department, as it accentuated their slim waist. They were also naturally gifted on their chests as well. Sveta was a C cupper, while Zoya was a D cupper.

I headed back into the pool to take a swim, and was joined by Kim. We swam slowly, just enjoying the cool water gliding over our bodies. Kim and I decided to stop the swim after a while, and we headed back to the apartment first.

As soon as the main door was closed, Kim hugged me tightly and kept walking me towards the master bedroom toilet. My boardshorts came off quickly, as did her bikini, and we found ourselves kissing each other furiously. I could sense Kim’s hunger for me, and I reciprocated.

I gently cupped her perky breasts, and kneaded them softly, feeling them fill up my hands. Her hands grabbed my butt, and one hand slipped to the front to caress my dick as we continued kissing each other. As soon as Kim started to breathe heavily, I brought one hand down to her groin and felt her up. She was soaking wet and ready.

I grabbed her thigh and brought it up to my hips, and she hooked her leg around me, bringing her bald pussy closer to my erected dick. She gently pushed my dick with her hands towards the entrance of her pussy, and I felt the tip of my cock brush against the entrance of her pussy before sliding right into her love canal.

Kim threw her arms around my shoulders as I picked her up and rested her butt on the vanity top. Without hesitation, I began to thrust vigorously as I pounded her pussy again and again, causing her to moan out in ecstasy. It has been a while since we both had sex together.

She held my shoulders and looked towards the ceiling as I pounded her pussy relentlessly, driving my dick in and out of her quickly. I watched as her breasts jiggled with the impact of my groin against hers. Her moans began to pick up in volume and pitch. Her fingers gripped my back tightly, and I could feel her nails starting to dig into my back a little.

Quickly, I reach up and held her hands, peeling them off my back and holding on to them. I thrusted a few more times before she reached orgasm. She gripped my hands tightly and I could see her tummy flex as she climaxed.

Gently, I helped her down and turned her around to face the mirror. I positioned my dick at her pussy, and pushed it back into her pussy. Grabbing her hips, I began to do her doggystyle, while she rested her arms on the vanity top and looked into the mirror. The bathroom filled with the sounds of PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK...

I watched the reflection in the mirror as she grimaced, smiled, moaned and gasped on her way to another orgasm from the sex. I quickly pulled out of her when I felt my own climax coming, and Kim slid down onto the floor, kneeling as she held my dick in her hands and suck on the tip gently, willing it to release its cum into her waiting mouth. I felt my body tense up as I shot my load into her mouth in a few violent spurts.

Kim sucked me dry, and swirled the cum in her mouth a bit before she swallowed it slowly in one gulp, locking her eyes with me all the time. She got up and hugged me tightly and kissed me. After that, we both headed to the shower area to take a shower.

After changing out, we began to prepare dinner. I had boiled stock for fried hokkien mee that afternoon. I opened the lid of the stock pot and smelled the aroma of the clams, prawn heads, pork bone and garlic. The stock had broiled into a brownish fragrant fluid now, and I saw Kim smile when she smelled it. Kim watched as I slid a few narrow slabs of pork belly into the stock and cook them, then fished them out again.

Kim helped me sliced the pork belly into small slices, and removed the soft bone from them. Next, she sliced the fish cake while I poached the sliced sotong in the stock pot. The sounds of chatter came from the common area, and I knew that the rest were all done with their swim and were coming back. All of them entered my house, and half of them took the keys from Kim to go to her apartment to wash up in turns. The rest who had to wait for their turn gathered in my kitchen, sniffing away at the aroma of the food.
Old 21-08-2017, 10:53 AM
Samster

Once the pork belly and fish cakes have been sliced, and the fresh prawns (minus heads) deveined, I turn the stove on at the wok side on the biggest fire. Pouring in some lard, I swirled the wok, oiling it thoroughly. Cracking 4 eggs into the wok, I began to scrambled the eggs for a while. The aroma of the eggs overpowered every other smell in the room, and I can see my spectators licking their lips hungrily. I quickly threw in the yellow noodles and the thick beehoon and mixed it up with the eggs, frying the noodle, making sure that all parts are fried equally. I added some fish sauce, soya sauce, and oyster sauce diluted with water, and mixed the noodles again under the high heat, watching as the noodles began to take on a slight brownish hue.

Once the noodles began to emit the limited wok hei I can get from my stove, I scooped stock from the pot into the wok, flooding the noodles. Then I left it to simmer away. I lamented that I did not have the wooden cover that most hawkers have, but I did what I could without it. As the stock evaporated, the essence was left behind, giving the noodles the umami that was needed. I scooped more stock into the wok, and let it simmer a while. Then I added in the ingredients, the sliced pork belly, the sotong, the prawns, and chives.

Once I was satisfied, I scooped out portions of the hokkien mee into 6 plates. I will need to cook another round for the rest who didn’t get to eat the first round. Kim went to the fridge and took out sambal belacan that was specially pounded by my mum for the rest to add to their noodles. She also sliced the lime for them.

After I had cooked the second batch, we left everything on the stove and tucked in for dinner, deciding to wash up only after dinner was done. The group that ate first was almost done with their dinner, and a couple of them wanted seconds, but I had already finished cooking all the noodles and ingredients I had prepared, and the stock pot was dry already. “No luck, sold out. Come back another day.”

The hokkien mee was a hit, and I received a lot of positive feedback about it. Only Eileen complained that it might be a little too umami-ish, a bit on the salty side, but it was good nonetheless.

Once dinner was done, Vivian handed me and Kim a can of beer, and Yivonne led the rest into my kitchen to help clean up. Eileen and Joel washed all the plates, utensils, stock pot and wok. Bryan and Vivian wiped down my stove. Sveta and Zoya helped to stack up the items washed by Joel and Eileen for drying. Ann and Yivonne helped to mop the floor, while Harish and Jezebelle wiped down the dining table.

We chilled over some drinks before everyone made their move. As I sent them all out, Svetlana came up to me. She smiled as she said her next words.

Sveta: Let me know if you change your mind, Jun.

She turned around and walked off to join the rest. As they squeezed into the lift to go off. Kim went back to her apartment after giving me a hug, and I went back to mine. Before I slept that night, I got an MMS from Sveta. It was a picture of her sitting on her bed in her lingerie. I made up my mind that night. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

A few days later, during break time in the midst of our lesson, I sent Sveta an SMS, and headed out to the 5th floor toilets. Sveta joined me there shortly, and we retreated into the men’s toilet and hid in a cubicle. It didn’t take long for us to pull down our jeans and underwear. She placed her hands against the wall and I took up position behind her and rubbed her pussy. Her pussy quickly got wet, and I began to insert my dick into her pussy.

I heard her let out a soft moan as my dick began to slide into her tight pussy, and I felt her vaginal walls clamping down on my dick even as I continued to push in. She is as tight as Kim. I held her hips as I thrusted in and out of her slowly, working up a rhythm. We tried to keep the noise down to a minimum. Although the toilets at level 5 were seldom used, but we never know if a cleaner or some other student might come and discover us.

Sveta stopped me, then she changed position. Facing me, she lifted one leg and rested it on my hip, then she guided my dick into her pussy as she held on to me tightly and I fucked her in standing position while staring straight into her eyes. Her eyes burned with lust, and we kissed each other furiously as I continued to thrust below.

She threw her arms around my shoulders and held on tightly, as she lifted her other leg and wrapped it around my waist. I held onto her butt and straightened my back. We continued to fuck and I upped the pace, as our break time was almost over. She quickly reached orgasm, and she moaned out loudly for a second before she quickly shut her mouth and tried to muffle it. I soon climaxed as well, and I wasn’t in time to lower her. I deposited my load inside of her, to our alarm.

Sveta: Shit, Jun! I’m not on pill!

Me: I’m sorry! I couldn’t pull out and put you down in time!

Sveta: Oh my gosh! Eh toh peez dietz!

Me: What?

Sveta: Eh toh peez dietz! This is fucked up… Shit I need to go count my period. Maybe not yet at fertile stage…

Me: Sorry sorry.

Sveta: It’s ok. If I get pregnant, you will marry me, yes?

Me: erm…

Sveta: No worries, I’m kidding. I know about you and Tingting. But if I’m pregnant, I need to abortion secretly, unless you want my dad to come and find you. He don’t play well with people who fucked his daughter.

Me: Ok, we take one day at a time, hopefully your period comes soon.

Sveta: For your sake, it better.

We quickly cleaned up and headed back to class, separately, of course. The rest of the day, I was barely concentrating on the lesson, as I was wondering what to do If Sveta had really gotten pregnant.

It was a nervous 3 weeks for me as I tried to appear normal in front of everyone else, and Sveta tried to convince herself that she had counted correctly and she wasn’t ovulating. It was especially challenging to stay focused while on dates with Tingting. She is a very observant person, and I had to be at the top of my acting normal game to not give anything away.

Last edited by Lakland; 21-08-2017 at 06:19 PM.
Old 21-08-2017, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
naked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

anymore????????
Old 21-08-2017, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
alliance21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sveta was a C cupper!!! The ONE...
Old 21-08-2017, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
naked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alliance21 View Post
Sveta was a C cupper!!! The ONE...
his wife is a sgrean
Old 21-08-2017, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21411 / Power: 14
danny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond repute

Is this incident that you have a C cupper Russian bride (TS parents' in law are staying in SG woh) and ultimately well disappoint TT?
Or was it a terrible scare?
Will get into this with the installments to come.

Patiently waiting for future installments.

Thanks TS.

Oops! Please also let us know who was the rumor manager, at a appropriate time.
Old 21-08-2017, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
alliance21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naked123 View Post
his wife is a sgrean
Oh... maybe after married is sgrean liao ma.
TS story better then Mediacock ch8 show.
Old 21-08-2017, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
sanhai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story bro .... enjoyed reading
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1