The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2017, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 19
Headwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to behold
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

For bros who are chinese just Baidu 上海龙凤 and explore a few websites with massage shops banner as well as some part time working gals self advertisement and reviews. Lots of info. Shanghai is still safest and wide varieties of houses and gals to try just be more adventurous and explore. Just as i had mention abt the house which have a 15yr old gal and with shuangfei just top up 200rmb or the part time home operation gal which charge 400 short time 1000 over night rate. All found in chinese website, good luck stay safe.
Old 11-08-2017, 11:26 PM
Samster

Headwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Just for new birds info who PM me. Most Shanghai saunas fxxk shops with at least 20 chics to choose from would cost 698rmb 798rmb 998rmb 1198rmb base on the gradings. Shuangfei full session top up 500rmb for 2nd gal. More expensive Shops like the one in 元一希尔顿 hotel in Hongqiao will cost 1398rmb above shuangfei half price for the 2nd gal.

Forget about wechat girls or Pimps you find in wechat momo QQ apps which may advertise for 600rmb to 3000rmb per shot. Most look like shit. Well you still can get cheap freelance girls in some chinese websites if lucky and you need time to communicate to make sure.

I manage to get lucky couple of months back using momo App and found a sales girl doing PT and seeking for clients in CBD hotels location. As i am out for business and staying with a partner i suggest to the girl to try 野战 perhaps a quiet park nearby or a location without passerbys. When i met her in real person she obviously look different from her App profile but still ok. 1.60m 50kg rate her 7/10 in terms of look. She did a good BBBJ and a quickie inside a man's toilet i found nearby. Definitely exciting and gave her 600rmb. As i mention again to mates here. Be abit adventurous and venture but walk away from danger if you feel uncertain. I am a fxxk and forget person as such i dont keep the girls contacts.

For the sake of getting more points here in this website to see more pics in private members forum i will try take down more notes and PM you guys. So for now Up my points!
Old 13-08-2017, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 14
Discovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to allDiscovery2180 is a name known to all

Any bros know where this raid was?
www.aishs$$$$$/thread-439989-1-1.html
Old 13-08-2017, 09:44 AM
Samster

New police chief 新官上任三把火 protection money wasnt informed anyway in Shanghai things like this still can happen. Stay safe either find a highly protected shops like those in Hongqiao 曹宝路 which prices are high if not explore PT that comes to your hotel. No idea of 徐汇区 shops as too many fxxk shops all over in Shanghai.
Old 13-08-2017, 12:31 PM
Samster

Thumbs down Another one bites the dust

11/8/2017 上海警方扫黄 当场查获500万现金

http://m.gmw.cn/2017-08/13/content_25598769.htm

Fxxk shop got raided

Going back Malaysia now cant stay anymore in Shanghai...lots of ops lately
Old 14-08-2017, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
hsj163 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros currently in Shanghai? Am flying in Tuesday and keen to check out the KTV scene, can exchange contact and check it out together!
Old 14-08-2017, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
hmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I will be going ktv this Saturday
Bros who interested pm me , but please make sure you will turn up then u confirmed with me, otherwise I will pay extra for nothing for booking bigger rooms to accommodate more kakis . Kenna fly aeroplane ( last minute notice) by 2 Bros on my previous ktv session

FYI , ktv manager told me their business not affected by the recent raids

QUOTE=hsj163;16293847]Any bros currently in Shanghai? Am flying in Tuesday and keen to check out the KTV scene, can exchange contact and check it out together![/QUOTE]
Old 16-08-2017, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1650 / Power: 17
fabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headwindbro View Post
New police chief 新官上任三把火 protection money wasnt informed anyway in Shanghai things like this still can happen. Stay safe either find a highly protected shops like those in Hongqiao 曹宝路 which prices are high if not explore PT that comes to your hotel. No idea of 徐汇区 shops as too many fxxk shops all over in Shanghai.
闵行had a new 公安局长, bugger hit all fark shop in that district... 长宁is the safest to chiong.
Old 18-08-2017, 09:07 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Rx782 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Where in 长宁?
Old 18-08-2017, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 17
Sinofaguo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabteo View Post
长宁is the safest to chiong.
Not that safe, two saunas were raided and closed there 10 days ago...
Same for Xuhui.
Pudong is also unsafe...

Basically nowhere is safe lately.
Old 19-08-2017, 02:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
hmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinofaguo View Post
Not that safe, two saunas were raided and closed there 10 days ago...
Same for Xuhui.
Pudong is also unsafe...

Basically nowhere is safe lately.
Updates from ktv mummy - temporary no nake games during ktv session but still can Dabao,
Old 19-08-2017, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
enova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my current hj joint is out of service, says that they're all gone for "training session" till further notice, bros know any hj joint around jingan temple that is still operating? thanks loads
Old 20-08-2017, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Jaded86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bros, read thru and would appreciate if anyone can PM me contact for KTV. Will touchdown on 1 Sept and wanna have some fun w my bro an anyone else interested.
Old 21-08-2017, 01:02 PM
Samster

Sorry bro i am not ktv person nothing much to contribue, but base on knowledge 上海星辉国际商务会所 is one of the most expensive her if you got money to throw. Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaded86 View Post
Dear Bros, read thru and would appreciate if anyone can PM me contact for KTV. Will touchdown on 1 Sept and wanna have some fun w my bro an anyone else interested.
Old 21-08-2017, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Finlay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headwindbro View Post
Sorry bro i am not ktv person nothing much to contribue, but base on knowledge 上海星辉国际商务会所 is one of the most expensive her if you got money to throw. Good luck!
Any bro in shanghai from 20/08/17 to 23/08/18 join for ktv
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1