The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-04-2019, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
msgsolid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lengcainarwhal View Post
Easy to get her wechat. Asked and she said she doesn't fj
Full nude ml is an fl in disguise. If any of them don’t allow you then move on to the next.
Old 20-04-2019, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 6
cryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

hi bros, any recommendation for good massage and/or juagen? TIA!
Old 20-04-2019, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgsolid View Post
Full nude ml is an fl in disguise. If any of them don’t allow you then move on to the next.
Don't agree with your comment. There are many MLs offering fully nude services, with 69 HJ, BBBJ, painting and yet do not provide FJ at all.
Old 20-04-2019, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryolite View Post
hi bros, any recommendation for good massage and/or juagen? TIA!
JG go look for Ye Fang. She is back and on the other thread.
Old 20-04-2019, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgsolid View Post
Not true. For instance, Miqi offered nude massage, high playability and 'fake love making'. She had not offer any FJ, at least I asked and she said no. Coversely, there are a few in the current crop doubled as FLs. Well, Yun Er, Bao Er, Yao Er etc used to offer too.
Old 20-04-2019, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/xia-mo-massage/

Looks wise very different from photos as usual... but won't reject...

Quite a greenhorn in massage skills.....almost ignored her massaging.

Overall decent... but I doubt cheapos will pay $120...
So I considered cheapo lor ! Hahaha

For me, if ML want to charge premium price, I expect some sort of premium quality beyond the standard. Could be young age, or gorgeous looks and body, or exceptional services.

Sorry hor bro, but this Xia Mo seems too standard for a premium price. Her video looks quite matured, kinda standard looks and body, and also standard services by your account.

Why pay premium price for a standard ML?

Not me thank you, I rather use my money for better value... Or maybe I'm too cheapo! Hahahaha
Old 20-04-2019, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Don't agree with your comment. There are many MLs offering fully nude services, with 69 HJ, BBBJ, painting and yet do not provide FJ at all.
I don’t agree with you. Based on my own experience, many did.
Old 20-04-2019, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 6
cryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of lightcryolite is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
JG go look for Ye Fang. She is back and on the other thread.
hi bro thx for sharing but I can’t seem to find her contact leh. got any link? thx!
Old 20-04-2019, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

same note as JG and Jlamb, is a fallacy to assume a ML who strip naked just because to serve more intimately as FL who just open leg wide for any patron that pay $.

no doubt we have fair share of going extra mile with ML, but the fact is not every patron request will be entertain.
Old 20-04-2019, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Aiyo you guys... Why all the confusion and delusion?

Be it ML, FL or WL, all of the girls are in the sex industry.

It's business. It's all about what kind of sex services they choose to offer at that price, and at that moment of time.

If you want more from a ML's current available menu, then make an offer. But if they say no, then just respect it and continue to see the ML for her available services if you want, or visit another sex worker if you want to fuck. What so difficult?

Or you can to KC the ML.
Old 20-04-2019, 10:58 AM
Samster

whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryolite View Post
hi bro thx for sharing but I can’t seem to find her contact leh. got any link? thx!
Look for YF Juagen Queen - The return..... on the health ctr ktv thread bro.
Old 20-04-2019, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

It's business. It's all about what kind of sex services they choose to offer at that price, and at that moment of time.

If you want more from a ML's current available menu, then make an offer. But if they say no, then just respect it and continue to see the ML for her available services if you want, or visit another sex worker if you want to fuck. What so difficult?

Or you can to KC the ML.
Totally agree with you on this 👍
Old 20-04-2019, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

Or you can to KC the ML.
Agree. If want things that are not stated in the menu, just ask. It's either a yes or a no. Some MLs kept their bottom line, some don't. Likewise some ask for top up, some don't.
Old 20-04-2019, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
same note as JG and Jlamb, is a fallacy to assume a ML who strip naked just because to serve more intimately as FL who just open leg wide for any patron that pay $.

no doubt we have fair share of going extra mile with ML, but the fact is not every patron request will be entertain.
That's why i said in disguise and move on if don't allow ma.
Old 20-04-2019, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post

But there is also some that not offering full nude services provide FJ too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1