The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2023, 06:50 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
blu3clues is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Filtered pics - where is the limit?

Noticed that FL pics usually quite filtered. Sometimes book a girl which looks completely different from her pics.

Then if want to reject, need to pay rejection fee?

How much filtering is too much and unreasonable??
Old 11-12-2023, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 12
dqblue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Filtered pics - where is the limit?

not just the pics are filtered, even genuine FR is being filtered to those that only say good things about girls even with bad services. Can understand that it is the girls that pay to post their profile as advertisement that those FL Sites tho... well, so I guess the site owner must filter lor
Old 11-12-2023, 09:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dqblue View Post
not just the pics are filtered, even genuine FR is being filtered to those that only say good things about girls even with bad services. Can understand that it is the girls that pay to post their profile as advertisement that those FL Sites tho... well, so I guess the site owner must filter lor
off topic but doesnt make sense

just becos FLs pay to advertise doesnt mean negative FRs should be removed. Got other sex boards around the world with same business model but very different business ethics

guess kumlan samsters only have themselves to blame for allowing themselves to be treated like fools
Old 11-12-2023, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 13
babyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud of

No lah, I don't think FLs pay to advertise
These FLs work under stables and OKTs do that
Being "customers" to such forums, in order to please them, I believe the site owners will have to remove the negative FRs as instructed
How does it work, may have to ask either the site owners or the OKTs to come clean
Is it a standard service? Is it by tier or by package, such as how many negative FRs will fall under which band and the OKTs pay according to the bands?

Now not so bad already lah, but photoshop still do wonders
Last time, a few years to several years back lagi worse
You google the image, come out is some overseas but maybe not so well known celebrity or model etc
OKTs are getting smarter and are catching with the technology that we are so familiar with now
Old 11-12-2023, 11:01 PM
Samster

babyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu3clues View Post

guess kumlan samsters only have themselves to blame for allowing themselves to be treated like fools
Can't really blame fellow samsters which you are one too
How many sex forums are there for the local market that has a viable pool of regular users and sex providers?
It is not like we do have much of a choice here
It is more like either we use this forum or we don't use local sex forums at all right?
If we do, we may just have to put up with these nonsense
I would love to see you setting up an alternative sex forum that is plain and honest with nothing to hide for all local users here hahaha
Old 11-12-2023, 11:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyjohnwong View Post
No lah, I don't think FLs pay to advertise
These FLs work under stables and OKTs do that
Being "customers" to such forums, in order to please them, I believe the site owners will have to remove the negative FRs as instructed
How does it work, may have to ask either the site owners or the OKTs to come clean
Is it a standard service? Is it by tier or by package, such as how many negative FRs will fall under which band and the OKTs pay according to the bands?

Now not so bad already lah, but photoshop still do wonders
Last time, a few years to several years back lagi worse
You google the image, come out is some overseas but maybe not so well known celebrity or model etc
OKTs are getting smarter and are catching with the technology that we are so familiar with now
if SBF dont protect Okts from bad feedback, where else can they go with similar clout as SBF?

Who has the upper hand here?
Old 11-12-2023, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2044 / Power: 16
testoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond reputetestoste has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
off topic but doesnt make sense

just becos FLs pay to advertise doesnt mean negative FRs should be removed. Got other sex boards around the world with same business model but very different business ethics

World is never fair. We just have to learn from exp to be more discerning. If site is good, then trust more. If site not good, be more careful - scrutinize more.
Old 11-12-2023, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
if SBF dont protect Okts from bad feedback, where else can they go with similar clout as SBF?

Who has the upper hand here?

They can also pay SBF an attractive premium to eliminate what they don't like to see here
If one by one the OKTs start doing it, it becomes a norm and SBF gets even higher revenue, wouldn't that become an added bonus?
Many a times, money does work wonders...
Old 12-12-2023, 02:26 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

As a client, I will always respect the rules as set out in the advertisement. OKTs sometimes share reviews of clients' behaviour amongst the girls, so unless you have several wechat/whatsapp numbers to front multiple identities, expect limited service once you badmouth a particular stable.

If I see a girl and I don't like her, I will let her know why but pay the rejection fee anyway. Their time is literally money, a rejection fee earns less than a job well done and only desperate WLs on their very last stretch of a stay will want to make (rejection) money by pissing off clients. Earning rejection money is simply not good business strategy.

Spend some time reading reviews of the ladies that you want to visit - sometimes you can see that a particular lady has been around for some time and hardly has any reviews (because most are bad and gets deleted by the advertiser), that is in itself a giveaway.

For the OKTs, if they are Advertisers (you can see an A) next to their Username - then they can modify and delete any posts within their thread. That is, to me totally reasonable.

There is nothing stopping you from posting an honest review in another thread within the same Dome if you have a bad encounter. Sometimes your posts get deleted, sometimes they don't. Always remember that this site is first and foremost a business. If you are a free Samster account, you are tolerated. If you want more service and maybe some answers to your questions, then pay more by getting a Premium Account or a Donor account. As a Donor, some of my posts get deleted too but I do get some answers (esp when I ask nicely) so I know where the OB markers are.

What you should not expect, is for SBF to treat a new free Samster account as a valuable customer. That is simply unrealistic.

Last edited by Penguin23; 12-12-2023 at 02:38 AM. Reason: Edited for grammar, syntax and clarity
Old 13-12-2023, 10:45 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bageledhoney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
As a client, I will always respect the rules as set out in the advertisement. OKTs sometimes share reviews of clients' behaviour amongst the girls, so unless you have several wechat/whatsapp numbers to front multiple identities, expect limited service once you badmouth a particular stable.

If I see a girl and I don't like her, I will let her know why but pay the rejection fee anyway. Their time is literally money, a rejection fee earns less than a job well done and only desperate WLs on their very last stretch of a stay will want to make (rejection) money by pissing off clients. Earning rejection money is simply not good business strategy.

Spend some time reading reviews of the ladies that you want to visit - sometimes you can see that a particular lady has been around for some time and hardly has any reviews (because most are bad and gets deleted by the advertiser), that is in itself a giveaway.

For the OKTs, if they are Advertisers (you can see an A) next to their Username - then they can modify and delete any posts within their thread. That is, to me totally reasonable.

There is nothing stopping you from posting an honest review in another thread within the same Dome if you have a bad encounter. Sometimes your posts get deleted, sometimes they don't. Always remember that this site is first and foremost a business. If you are a free Samster account, you are tolerated. If you want more service and maybe some answers to your questions, then pay more by getting a Premium Account or a Donor account. As a Donor, some of my posts get deleted too but I do get some answers (esp when I ask nicely) so I know where the OB markers are.

What you should not expect, is for SBF to treat a new free Samster account as a valuable customer. That is simply unrealistic.
So why dont SBF function as a closed platform only open to subscribers/donators??
Old 14-12-2023, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 14
Maxes deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMaxes deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

In this day and age, which industry has no filtered pics, hotel show nice rooms, tourist spot show nice scene, restaurant show great looking food, hawker center hawkers also the same.

Then you see a small small disclaimer : Photos are for illustration purposes only.

Always have to do research to get a clearer picture.
Old 14-12-2023, 08:17 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Noticed that FL pics usually quite filtered. Sometimes book a girl which looks completely different from her pics.

Then if want to reject, need to pay rejection fee?

How much filtering is too much and unreasonable??
No amount of filtering should be acceptable.

However even light filtering is always obvious. If you cannot imagine any human with skin that smooth, eyes that big and chin that sharp then you know it's filtered.

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 21-12-2023, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 19
iwanbj is one of the Best!iwanbj is one of the Best!iwanbj is one of the Best!iwanbj is one of the Best!

Skip any FL who asks for rejection fee-- it's always a scam, and they are so fugly they are really unfuckable unless you turn off the lights. Most ladies use Beauty app and similar filters which can make a real live elephant look like a sexy syt. So many fake FRs even for the baby elephants.
Old 21-12-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 21
AhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwanbj View Post
Skip any FL who asks for rejection fee-- it's always a scam, and they are so fugly they are really unfuckable unless you turn off the lights. Most ladies use Beauty app and similar filters which can make a real live elephant look like a sexy syt. So many fake FRs even for the baby elephants.
Agree - Upz 4 Xchange - AhMin
Old 26-12-2023, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwanbj View Post
Go GL and what you see is what you get.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1