The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2024, 07:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Wife Sensual Adventures with Strangers - Vol.2

Bro, you are a hero, letting your friend enjoy your wife, yet I am so envy of him as well. 😔
Old 21-02-2024, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 4
Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!

thanks for the support guys will find time to continue writing
Old 21-02-2024, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
Brazil2014 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta5x View Post
thanks for the support guys will find time to continue writing
Looking forward to your updates
Old 01-04-2024, 01:44 PM
Samster

My wife opened her eyes sheepishly and saw Andrew sitting beside her on the bed, she was only wearing the basketball jersey without her bra and panty as she left them to dry in the toilet. Although she just woke up my wife already found her pussy wet and moist, Andrew must have been playing with pussy for awhile but because she was too tired, she most probably did not feel it until now. Her body natural reaction has already taken over before my wife even realize what was going on, she recalled by when she woke up she was already feeling quite turned on, she did put up any kind of resistance and allowed Andrew to continue teasing her body. Andrew noticed that my wife has woken up and told her initially he just wanted to pop by and check up on my wife but he couldn’t control his urge after he saw my wife sleeping with her boobs and pussy exposed. Andrew tried going back to his parent room but couldn’t fall back asleep, the moment he closes his eyes his mind was filled up with the images of the Kylie, feeling horny he went back to his own room and stood beside the bed. He began lightly caressing my wife boobs and thighs, after a while as there were no reaction from Kylie, he grew bolder and started playing with her pussy, Andrew paused halfway as he searched through his drawers quietly and found that he still has some unused condoms.

By now Andrew was already feeling very horny, he removed his boxer and capped his fully erected cock and continued playing with Kylie’s body until she was awake…

Andrew: ohh…you are awake Kylie, I was just walking past the room just now...and I saw you sleeping…you looked so sexy and I couldn’t control myself…

Andrew adjusted himself from the sitting position and lied down beside my wife as they face each other….

Andrew: you are already so wet…lets continue from where we left off last night…

Andrew leaned in towards Kylie and started kissing her lips, his right hand fondling her boobs while he slowly insert his left middle finger into Kylie’s wet pussy causing her to let out a few soft moans in pleasure. This continued on for the next few minutes as both of them grew hornier, Andrew picked up the pace as he fingered Kylie so quickly until she finally squirt and her cum juice wetted almost half the bed. But this was not enough my wife recalled to me at that moment she was so horny and wanted Andrew cock in her pussy very badly, she held onto his cock and started rubbing it against her clitoris on her own accord, she thrusted her hips forward towards his cock as though she is signalling Andrew to insert his cock into her pussy, an action which Andrew gladly oblige. Andrew started slowly as he carefully pushes his cock into my wife pussy, Andrew had a considerably big dick almost 5.5inches which is bigger than both mine and Kelvin’s, he was mindful that my wife might feel painful but my wife pussy was so wet Andrew had no problem pushing his cock on the way in, gradually Andrew picked up the momentum and started shoving his cock into Kylie’s pussy, my wife did not had much sex with Kelvin so her pussy still feel very tight almost like a virgin…

Andrew: AHHH!!! your pussy feels so good Kylie…Ahh…Ahh…YEAAAA~~~

Kylie felt the same way too, the only few times that she had sex with Kelvin never felt so good, she can hear the sound her cum juice oozing out from her pussy every time Andrew thrust his cock into her, her moans got wilder and louder, as they continue to make out while fucking each other. However, at the back of Kylie’s mind she was feeling a bit conflicted, having sex with his boyfriend best friend while he is away seems like a really terrible thing to do but the more she thinks about it the hornier she becomes and my wife realized she really wants to have sex with Andrew badly. It did not take long for Kylie to orgasm but Andrew was still going strong, my wife recalled to me that Andrew can go on for a long time, much to my annoyance when she blurted that out. She remembered that he fucked her in several positions and she probably orgasmed 2-3 times before Andrew finally came, it was the first time she experiences the all the feelings of ecstasy, excitement and taboo especially she was doing it with her boyfriend best friend, she never had such an enjoyable sex with Kelvin before.

After they had sex both of them cuddled together and felt asleep again. It was already lunch time by the time they woke up, both of them washed up and had lunch at a nearby coffee shop before returning back to Andrew’s home. Once they were back they showered and my wife changed back to the clothes she was wearing yesterday, they were chilling at the living room when Andrew bought up the topic again about them being in a FwB relationship until Kelvin is back and this time my wife agreed to the proposal much to the delight of Andrew. Once the agreement was made immediately Andrew went over to give Kylie a hug and kissed her forehead, as they were hugging Kylie’s spaghetti strap was tugged downward as Andrew stared into her deep cleavage and instantly was turned on by my wife skimpy outfit from yesterday again, things escalated quickly and it did not take long for both of them to start making out and my wife said they had sex again before she left Andrew house.

For the next 2 weeks my wife would meet up with Andrew almost every other day, they would hang out together, have meals, watch movies etc very much like a real dating couple and to my wife this felt just as enjoyable as having sex with Andrew and was probably much more than what she had expected from a FwB relationship. Once they were done for the day, they would return back to Andrew house to have sex, usually multiple times a day especially on occasion my wife lied to her parents and stayover at Andrew’s place. Also, according to my wife, Andrew has a fetish for uniforms, after finding out my wife had kept a set of her secondary school and JC uniforms he requested her to wear them while she was performing sex act on him, they even had sex while wearing Andrew’s SAF No.4 before. At that point in time my wife did not find any of these requests strange instead she was willing and eager to gratify to Andrew’s obsession.

However, things took a drastic turn after 2 weeks, suddenly Andrew stopped messaging my wife, if not he would take a long time to reply my wife’s messages and those replies were cold and short, he would only reply to my wife when she asked him for sex and even in those instances, he would sometimes reject my wife it’s like as though my wife needed to beg him to have sex with her, Andrew also no longer allows Kylie to come his house anymore, he instructed my wife to book a hotel if she want to have sex with him and did not offer to split the expenses after they had sex and it was all paid by my wife. Andrew would just come to the hotel and after he had sex with my wife he would leave immediately, there were no more hanging out and doing stuff together anymore, in this following 2 weeks they had sex only 3 times and on the third and final time Kylie even told Andrew he can fuck her raw and finish inside her since its her safe period. However, Andrew said he would only do it raw if my wife promised him to take birth control pill after they did it, of course my wife agreed to it. She confessed to me back then she was obsessed with Andrew and would do anything to please him hoping there is a small chance for Andrew to have a change of heart in the end. Alas, that did not happen and their FwB relationship ended abruptly, Andrew reprimanded and blamed my wife she had crossed the line as there wasn’t supposed to have any kind of romantic feelings involved, he also said that Kelvin is coming back soon so they should cease contacting each other, by now it was very obvious that my wife was just a classic example of being pump and dump but of course she doesn’t see it that way was or was just in denial.

In the following weeks even after Kelvin came back things did not change as my wife already had the intention to break up with him. Furthermore, my wife’s mind was all still about Andrew, one day she texted Andrew lying to him that she won a staycation and asked him whether they can meet for one last time to end thing amicably, surprisingly Andrew agreed so my wife quickly made a reservation at an upscale hotel located in central area. The day arrived and Kylie put on her best make up and wore a tight mini slip dress, the kind of dress which Andrew loves the most as it reveals some of her cleavage and plenty of her slender long legs. My wife went ahead and check into the hotel first and texted Andrew that she has arrived and he could come over any time, however Andrew replied that he is outside with his friends including Kelvin and can only come over after they were done, my wife replied asking Andrew around what time he will be done but there was no more reply from Andrew. Feeling disappointed my wife just watched TV in the hotel room until evening and texted Andrew again with no reply, after waiting a while longer it was already night time by now Kylie was both hungry and pissed so she decided to head out for dinner alone…

to be continued............
Old 01-04-2024, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 9
Pixio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story bro, support for more updates!
Old 01-04-2024, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Toohotguy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah nice! Waiting for the next part.
Old 05-04-2024, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
My wife opened her eyes sheepishly and saw Andrew sitting beside her on the bed, she was only wearing the basketball jersey without her bra and panty as she left them to dry in the toilet. Although she just woke up my wife already found her pussy wet and moist, Andrew must have been playing with pussy for awhile but because she was too tired, she most probably did not feel it until now. Her body natural reaction has already taken over before my wife even realize what was going on, she recalled by when she woke up she was already feeling quite turned on, she did put up any kind of resistance and allowed Andrew to continue teasing her body. Andrew noticed that my wife has woken up and told her initially he just wanted to pop by and check up on my wife but he couldn’t control his urge after he saw my wife sleeping with her boobs and pussy exposed. Andrew tried going back to his parent room but couldn’t fall back asleep, the moment he closes his eyes his mind was filled up with the images of the Kylie, feeling horny he went back to his own room and stood beside the bed. He began lightly caressing my wife boobs and thighs, after a while as there were no reaction from Kylie, he grew bolder and started playing with her pussy, Andrew paused halfway as he searched through his drawers quietly and found that he still has some unused condoms.

By now Andrew was already feeling very horny, he removed his boxer and capped his fully erected cock and continued playing with Kylie’s body until she was awake…

Andrew: ohh…you are awake Kylie, I was just walking past the room just now...and I saw you sleeping…you looked so sexy and I couldn’t control myself…

Andrew adjusted himself from the sitting position and lied down beside my wife as they face each other….

Andrew: you are already so wet…lets continue from where we left off last night…

Andrew leaned in towards Kylie and started kissing her lips, his right hand fondling her boobs while he slowly insert his left middle finger into Kylie’s wet pussy causing her to let out a few soft moans in pleasure. This continued on for the next few minutes as both of them grew hornier, Andrew picked up the pace as he fingered Kylie so quickly until she finally squirt and her cum juice wetted almost half the bed. But this was not enough my wife recalled to me at that moment she was so horny and wanted Andrew cock in her pussy very badly, she held onto his cock and started rubbing it against her clitoris on her own accord, she thrusted her hips forward towards his cock as though she is signalling Andrew to insert his cock into her pussy, an action which Andrew gladly oblige. Andrew started slowly as he carefully pushes his cock into my wife pussy, Andrew had a considerably big dick almost 5.5inches which is bigger than both mine and Kelvin’s, he was mindful that my wife might feel painful but my wife pussy was so wet Andrew had no problem pushing his cock on the way in, gradually Andrew picked up the momentum and started shoving his cock into Kylie’s pussy, my wife did not had much sex with Kelvin so her pussy still feel very tight almost like a virgin…

Andrew: AHHH!!! your pussy feels so good Kylie…Ahh…Ahh…YEAAAA~~~

Kylie felt the same way too, the only few times that she had sex with Kelvin never felt so good, she can hear the sound her cum juice oozing out from her pussy every time Andrew thrust his cock into her, her moans got wilder and louder, as they continue to make out while fucking each other. However, at the back of Kylie’s mind she was feeling a bit conflicted, having sex with his boyfriend best friend while he is away seems like a really terrible thing to do but the more she thinks about it the hornier she becomes and my wife realized she really wants to have sex with Andrew badly. It did not take long for Kylie to orgasm but Andrew was still going strong, my wife recalled to me that Andrew can go on for a long time, much to my annoyance when she blurted that out. She remembered that he fucked her in several positions and she probably orgasmed 2-3 times before Andrew finally came, it was the first time she experiences the all the feelings of ecstasy, excitement and taboo especially she was doing it with her boyfriend best friend, she never had such an enjoyable sex with Kelvin before.

After they had sex both of them cuddled together and felt asleep again. It was already lunch time by the time they woke up, both of them washed up and had lunch at a nearby coffee shop before returning back to Andrew’s home. Once they were back they showered and my wife changed back to the clothes she was wearing yesterday, they were chilling at the living room when Andrew bought up the topic again about them being in a FwB relationship until Kelvin is back and this time my wife agreed to the proposal much to the delight of Andrew. Once the agreement was made immediately Andrew went over to give Kylie a hug and kissed her forehead, as they were hugging Kylie’s spaghetti strap was tugged downward as Andrew stared into her deep cleavage and instantly was turned on by my wife skimpy outfit from yesterday again, things escalated quickly and it did not take long for both of them to start making out and my wife said they had sex again before she left Andrew house.

For the next 2 weeks my wife would meet up with Andrew almost every other day, they would hang out together, have meals, watch movies etc very much like a real dating couple and to my wife this felt just as enjoyable as having sex with Andrew and was probably much more than what she had expected from a FwB relationship. Once they were done for the day, they would return back to Andrew house to have sex, usually multiple times a day especially on occasion my wife lied to her parents and stayover at Andrew’s place. Also, according to my wife, Andrew has a fetish for uniforms, after finding out my wife had kept a set of her secondary school and JC uniforms he requested her to wear them while she was performing sex act on him, they even had sex while wearing Andrew’s SAF No.4 before. At that point in time my wife did not find any of these requests strange instead she was willing and eager to gratify to Andrew’s obsession.

However, things took a drastic turn after 2 weeks, suddenly Andrew stopped messaging my wife, if not he would take a long time to reply my wife’s messages and those replies were cold and short, he would only reply to my wife when she asked him for sex and even in those instances, he would sometimes reject my wife it’s like as though my wife needed to beg him to have sex with her, Andrew also no longer allows Kylie to come his house anymore, he instructed my wife to book a hotel if she want to have sex with him and did not offer to split the expenses after they had sex and it was all paid by my wife. Andrew would just come to the hotel and after he had sex with my wife he would leave immediately, there were no more hanging out and doing stuff together anymore, in this following 2 weeks they had sex only 3 times and on the third and final time Kylie even told Andrew he can fuck her raw and finish inside her since its her safe period. However, Andrew said he would only do it raw if my wife promised him to take birth control pill after they did it, of course my wife agreed to it. She confessed to me back then she was obsessed with Andrew and would do anything to please him hoping there is a small chance for Andrew to have a change of heart in the end. Alas, that did not happen and their FwB relationship ended abruptly, Andrew reprimanded and blamed my wife she had crossed the line as there wasn’t supposed to have any kind of romantic feelings involved, he also said that Kelvin is coming back soon so they should cease contacting each other, by now it was very obvious that my wife was just a classic example of being pump and dump but of course she doesn’t see it that way was or was just in denial.

In the following weeks even after Kelvin came back things did not change as my wife already had the intention to break up with him. Furthermore, my wife’s mind was all still about Andrew, one day she texted Andrew lying to him that she won a staycation and asked him whether they can meet for one last time to end thing amicably, surprisingly Andrew agreed so my wife quickly made a reservation at an upscale hotel located in central area. The day arrived and Kylie put on her best make up and wore a tight mini slip dress, the kind of dress which Andrew loves the most as it reveals some of her cleavage and plenty of her slender long legs. My wife went ahead and check into the hotel first and texted Andrew that she has arrived and he could come over any time, however Andrew replied that he is outside with his friends including Kelvin and can only come over after they were done, my wife replied asking Andrew around what time he will be done but there was no more reply from Andrew. Feeling disappointed my wife just watched TV in the hotel room until evening and texted Andrew again with no reply, after waiting a while longer it was already night time by now Kylie was both hungry and pissed so she decided to head out for dinner alone…

to be continued............

At this point, my wife paused and asked if I am feeling alright after hearing what she had shared so far. I gave a her nonchalant reply that I’m fine, even though I was feeling very jealous of how much Kylie enjoy having sex and was so submissive to Andrew I was also feeling angry but luckily for my own ego we were talking over phone so she cannot see my real expression and emotion, I also hide the fact from her that my cock was actually raging hard when hearing her describe what she did with Andrew. Anyway back to our conversation I assumed to Kylie that the end of the story is it that after dinner Andrew still did not reply her, he ghosted her and did not turn up at the hotel so she gave up and stopped contacting him for good, eventually also broke off with Kelvin soon after? Kylie replied I only got half of that right but that night did not just end after her dinner. Kylie asked me if I wanted to hear what happened in the last part of that night and obviously, I told her yes…

My wife recalled it was a weekend night and the area surrounding the hotel is bustling with nightlife, there was a lot of pubs in this area but there weren’t many dining options available and the few dining establishment my wife came across were packed with long queue. As she was already feeling very hungry after exploring and walking to the other end of the street Kylie decided to settle her dinner at a pub which she saw offered main course, as the pub was located at the tail end of the busy street there was no queue and lesser crowd. Once she entered the pub she was greeted by the waitress which Kylie signalled to her just table for 1, despite how it looked outside the inside of the pub was packed, the waitress told my wife there were only bar seats available, as it was kind of awkward to be eating dinner at a pub especially when you are alone my wife pointed toward the empty corner of the bar seat where there was lesser people. Feeling super famished and thirsty my wife quickly ordered a set of fish and chip and a glass of beer from the waitress as they were walking towards the seats, and even though my wife doesn’t really drink beer she finished the glass of beer even before the fish and chip was served that’s how thirsty she was. She quickly ate the fish and chip once it was served too as well half way through she was feeling quite full already since she is a small eater.

Once Kylie was done she ordered another cocktail as she have been concentrating on her food and drink she since she entered the pub Kylie haven’t really been paying attention to her surroundings. Kylie glanced over a few times to check out the surrounding as she slowly sips and enjoy her cocktail, she noticed the patrons of this pub was mostly males and probably in their 30s so Kylie felt even more out of place now. My wife was feeling a bit nervous as she can’t help but feel quite a number of guys are looking over at her direction or staring at her, she thought to herself maybe this was happening because as she was glancing around earlier she made eye contacts with some of them briefly. But as my wife was narrating the night to me I can imagine a tipsy young lady seated alone on a high bar chair, dressed in a tight body-hugging dress which accentuated her figure perfectly, her long flawless legs extending towards the floor makes her dress look even shorter.

By now my wife probably realize that those guys were indeed checking her out, she knew that especially today she must have looked quite attractive as she had put in extra effort to impress Andrew, also my wife was only intending to wear this dress in the hotel or at least with Andrew around if they were to head out and never expected to wore this out alone. However, the moment she realized that she was getting the attention of these guys in the pub she felt slightly turned-on, it was no surprise as my wife have been expecting and wanted to have sex with Andrew since this afternoon but that did not happen and that’s why she was slowly getting aroused again. My wife confessed to me she doesn’t know what have gotten to her that night maybe it was the effect of her drinks or the feeling that my wife wanted to proof a point to Andrew that he was wrong to ignore her and that she can still attract other guys if she wants to and gradually she felt the warmth and moist in between her legs.

My wife told me she started teasing the guys at the pub by slowly swiveling her bar stool back and forth while she was using her phone or sipping her drink, she knew that by doing this it would give the guys at the tables a clearer view of herself. Eventually my wife stopped the stool at an angle which she faces the table crowd, she crossed her legs, leaned back on the stool and continued to use her phone, inviting or waiting for someone to approach her. And it did not take long for someone to approach Kylie just as she was sending one final message to Andrew. My wife told me the guy who approached her his name was Marc, Marc was in his early 30s and my wife remembered him as someone who looked decent and younger than his age. Now that someone had really approached her it makes my wife a bit jittery as she was chatting with Marc because at the back of her mind she wasn’t exactly sure what she wanted out of tonight.

However the conversation with Marc went well and he was able to make my wife feel more at ease, they chatted for about 15mins before Marc invited Kylie to join his 2 friends at his table which my wife accepted. After a short introduction my wife settled down as they continued chatting, it was a different experience chatting with 30s years old compared to own friends in the early 20s and my wife find that experience refreshing, there was no silly drinking game and the guys were also not trying to ply her with drinks although as the conversation went on my wife could feel that all 3 guys were stealing glances at her chest due to her cleavage showing, however she liked the attention and pretended not to notice and tries to focus on the conversation.

After 30-45mins of chatting the other 2 guys announced that they needed to take their leave, my wife was surprised that they were leaving so early as it wasn’t even 9pm yet but Marc explained to her that they were both married with kids so they usually can’t stay out too late. As they were leaving, Marc asked my wife what does she wants to do next, he said they can continue to stay here, head to another place or if my wife wants to go home, Marc also mentioned to Kylie that initially he approached her because he knew his friends was leaving early so he was looking for someone to continue to chill out but of course the highlighted the main reason is that he finds my wife attractive and her being alone really piqued his interest. My wife said she felt comfortable with Marc and now that there was only the 2 of them left the conversation had shifted to become more personal and intimate, she felt both of them were getting more flirtatious and touchy with each other, at this moment she took one last look at her phone and saw there was still no reply from Andrew, this prompted my wife to make the decision as she proposed to Marc that they can head back to the hotel room she had booked…

to be continued.....................
Old 06-04-2024, 11:10 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mrjaykayell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share, hope to see more!
Old 09-04-2024, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Looking forward for next update
Old 09-04-2024, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 6
Informergy is one of the Best!Informergy is one of the Best!Informergy is one of the Best!

More updates pls
Old 10-04-2024, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 5
CapoBliki is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCapoBliki is a Helpful and Caring Samster

camping for more
Old 10-04-2024, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 22
Smallville deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I wanna kick his ass first
Old 16-04-2024, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
At this point, my wife paused and asked if I am feeling alright after hearing what she had shared so far. I gave a her nonchalant reply that I’m fine, even though I was feeling very jealous of how much Kylie enjoy having sex and was so submissive to Andrew I was also feeling angry but luckily for my own ego we were talking over phone so she cannot see my real expression and emotion, I also hide the fact from her that my cock was actually raging hard when hearing her describe what she did with Andrew. Anyway back to our conversation I assumed to Kylie that the end of the story is it that after dinner Andrew still did not reply her, he ghosted her and did not turn up at the hotel so she gave up and stopped contacting him for good, eventually also broke off with Kelvin soon after? Kylie replied I only got half of that right but that night did not just end after her dinner. Kylie asked me if I wanted to hear what happened in the last part of that night and obviously, I told her yes…

My wife recalled it was a weekend night and the area surrounding the hotel is bustling with nightlife, there was a lot of pubs in this area but there weren’t many dining options available and the few dining establishment my wife came across were packed with long queue. As she was already feeling very hungry after exploring and walking to the other end of the street Kylie decided to settle her dinner at a pub which she saw offered main course, as the pub was located at the tail end of the busy street there was no queue and lesser crowd. Once she entered the pub she was greeted by the waitress which Kylie signalled to her just table for 1, despite how it looked outside the inside of the pub was packed, the waitress told my wife there were only bar seats available, as it was kind of awkward to be eating dinner at a pub especially when you are alone my wife pointed toward the empty corner of the bar seat where there was lesser people. Feeling super famished and thirsty my wife quickly ordered a set of fish and chip and a glass of beer from the waitress as they were walking towards the seats, and even though my wife doesn’t really drink beer she finished the glass of beer even before the fish and chip was served that’s how thirsty she was. She quickly ate the fish and chip once it was served too as well half way through she was feeling quite full already since she is a small eater.

Once Kylie was done she ordered another cocktail as she have been concentrating on her food and drink she since she entered the pub Kylie haven’t really been paying attention to her surroundings. Kylie glanced over a few times to check out the surrounding as she slowly sips and enjoy her cocktail, she noticed the patrons of this pub was mostly males and probably in their 30s so Kylie felt even more out of place now. My wife was feeling a bit nervous as she can’t help but feel quite a number of guys are looking over at her direction or staring at her, she thought to herself maybe this was happening because as she was glancing around earlier she made eye contacts with some of them briefly. But as my wife was narrating the night to me I can imagine a tipsy young lady seated alone on a high bar chair, dressed in a tight body-hugging dress which accentuated her figure perfectly, her long flawless legs extending towards the floor makes her dress look even shorter.

By now my wife probably realize that those guys were indeed checking her out, she knew that especially today she must have looked quite attractive as she had put in extra effort to impress Andrew, also my wife was only intending to wear this dress in the hotel or at least with Andrew around if they were to head out and never expected to wore this out alone. However, the moment she realized that she was getting the attention of these guys in the pub she felt slightly turned-on, it was no surprise as my wife have been expecting and wanted to have sex with Andrew since this afternoon but that did not happen and that’s why she was slowly getting aroused again. My wife confessed to me she doesn’t know what have gotten to her that night maybe it was the effect of her drinks or the feeling that my wife wanted to proof a point to Andrew that he was wrong to ignore her and that she can still attract other guys if she wants to and gradually she felt the warmth and moist in between her legs.

My wife told me she started teasing the guys at the pub by slowly swiveling her bar stool back and forth while she was using her phone or sipping her drink, she knew that by doing this it would give the guys at the tables a clearer view of herself. Eventually my wife stopped the stool at an angle which she faces the table crowd, she crossed her legs, leaned back on the stool and continued to use her phone, inviting or waiting for someone to approach her. And it did not take long for someone to approach Kylie just as she was sending one final message to Andrew. My wife told me the guy who approached her his name was Marc, Marc was in his early 30s and my wife remembered him as someone who looked decent and younger than his age. Now that someone had really approached her it makes my wife a bit jittery as she was chatting with Marc because at the back of her mind she wasn’t exactly sure what she wanted out of tonight.

However the conversation with Marc went well and he was able to make my wife feel more at ease, they chatted for about 15mins before Marc invited Kylie to join his 2 friends at his table which my wife accepted. After a short introduction my wife settled down as they continued chatting, it was a different experience chatting with 30s years old compared to own friends in the early 20s and my wife find that experience refreshing, there was no silly drinking game and the guys were also not trying to ply her with drinks although as the conversation went on my wife could feel that all 3 guys were stealing glances at her chest due to her cleavage showing, however she liked the attention and pretended not to notice and tries to focus on the conversation.

After 30-45mins of chatting the other 2 guys announced that they needed to take their leave, my wife was surprised that they were leaving so early as it wasn’t even 9pm yet but Marc explained to her that they were both married with kids so they usually can’t stay out too late. As they were leaving, Marc asked my wife what does she wants to do next, he said they can continue to stay here, head to another place or if my wife wants to go home, Marc also mentioned to Kylie that initially he approached her because he knew his friends was leaving early so he was looking for someone to continue to chill out but of course the highlighted the main reason is that he finds my wife attractive and her being alone really piqued his interest. My wife said she felt comfortable with Marc and now that there was only the 2 of them left the conversation had shifted to become more personal and intimate, she felt both of them were getting more flirtatious and touchy with each other, at this moment she took one last look at her phone and saw there was still no reply from Andrew, this prompted my wife to make the decision as she proposed to Marc that they can head back to the hotel room she had booked…

to be continued.....................

Upon hearing what my wife had suggested Marc appeared to be slightly taken aback and did not immediately reply, sensing that she might have been too direct my wife quickly used the same lie that she told Andrew that she had won this staycation as a prize, she also lied that her best friend who is supposed to join her felt sick this past 2 days and it was a pity to give up the room so she decided to come alone. Marc smiled back at Kylie and agreed, he picked up the bill including my wife’s and told her they could drive to the hotel in his car, while they were inside the car my wife handed over one of the room card to Marc and suggested to him they should go up the room separately. Marc understood my wife’s intentions, he dropped her off at the hotel lobby first and said to her he will pickup a bottle of red wine before heading up to the room.

Once she was back to the room my wife briefly tidied up the place and freshen up herself, her heart was racing with both nerve and excitement, she had somewhat similar experience with Jason, Kenneth and Andrew before but this one with Marc feels differently, is this going to be her 1st one stand night with almost a complete stranger? There were many thoughts going through my wife’s mind but its too late to backout now, she calms herself down and bought out the wine glasses and sat down on the sofa while waiting for Marc to arrive.

My wife continued on and said just at this moment she received a reply back from Andrew, he texted her saying he will be done only around midnight but afterwards he can come over and meet her at the hotel. My wife spent the next few minutes thinking what to reply Andrew and before she know it, she heard the sound of the door opening, panicking she quickly replied Andrew “ok see you later!” Marc entered the hotel room swinging the bottle of red wine in his hand and commented it was a nice and cozy room while my wife smiled back at him shyly, Marc quickly settled down and took a sit beside my wife on the sofa as he poured them each a glass of red wine. The two of them chatted for a while before resuming where they left off in the pub flirting and getting touchy with each other, knowing that Andrew will also be coming in another few hours while she is having fun now with Marc makes her even more aroused but she was mindful of the time so my wife decided to take the initiative.

As the sofa was pretty small, she feigned she was tired and rested her back against the armrest, she turned her body around to face Marc before playfully stretching both her legs and resting them on his thigh. Kylie made an effort to pull down the end of her short dress pretending as an attempt to hide her panty but she knew Marc could probably still see her panty from his angle, so she complained to him her legs were sore from all the walking as she explored this area alone today, Marc took the que and offered to massage her legs which Kylie agreed. He massaged her legs for around 5mins before switching to a more sensually long stroke, he rubbed his right hand up and down along the top of my wife’s legs, with each stroke Marc was slowing inching his hand towards Kylie’s inner thigh eventually his whole right hand disappeared underneath my wife’s dress, at this moment my wife closed her eyes and let out a few soft moans in pleasure as Marc’s fingers ran against her moist panty.

Seeing Kylie was enjoying what he was doing to her Marc pry apart my wife’s legs with his right hand and extended his left hand forward to rub her pussy, as Marc continues to rub my wife’s pussy more of her cum juice seeped out through her panty, her moans starting to get getting louder as well, Marc was surprised by how wet my wife had become in such a short amount of time, by now Kylie must have been super horny as she requested Marc to play with her pussy directly…

Kylie: uhhhh~~ uhh~~ touch my inside please…

Hearing this Marc pulled down my wife panty and rubbed his fingers on her clitoris and pussy

Kylie: yes…yes~~ this feels so good…ennn~~ ennnn~~~~

Marc can hear the squishing sound of my wife’s cum juice as he slowly insert his finger into her vagina, he commented how wet she was before increasing his pace

Marc: wow…you are fucking wet…your pussy feels so tight…

Kylie: yaaa…I’m so wet…ahhh!~~~

Kylie: I’m cumming…don’t stop~~~~ mmmm!!~~ mmm…mmm~~~

Marc knew Kylie have cummed as he saw her hips quivered for a few times as he withdraw his finger out from her pussy, his whole palm was soaked with her pussy juice. They did not speak much for the next few minutes as my wife rested for while regaining her composure, not long after she stand up and stood front of Marc who was still seated on the sofa, my wife took the initiative as she bended forward and locked her arms around Marc’s neck and started kissing him on his lips, Marc reciprocated by wrapping his right hand on my wife’s waist pulling her closer to him, her deep cleavage was in full view in front of him, he stretched out his left arm as he felt Kylie’s breasts for the first time tonight.

Marc started caressing Kylie’s breasts softly thru her dress as his hand slowly found its way inside underneath her bra, he squeezes her breasts and nipped at her nipples using his fingers sending waves of pleasure onto her body as they continue to make out passionately in the next few minutes. In a momentary pause Marc carried my wife up and have her saddle on top of him, he tugged down both the straps of her dress and bra to expose her boobs before he started sucking on them. Gradually Kylie was starting to feel horny again, she hugged and pressed Marc’s head against her boobs as he was sucking on them, she could feel the bulge in Marc’s pants as she rubbed her exposed pussy against it while riding on top of him.

My wife adjusted her hip slightly backwards to make space to unbuckle and unzip Marc’s pants, once she was successful Marc followed through and pulled down his pants and underwear as his cock sprang to life in front of Kylie. They readjusted their position slightly to allow my wife to rub her pussy directly against Marc’s cock, Marc was busy alternating between frenching my wife and sucking on her boobs, he also lifted up her dress from behind and grabbed her naked butt using both his hand, he was helping my wife by pushing her butt towards him so she could grind him hard with her pussy. Both of them were fucking horny at this point in time, Marc could feel how wet Kylie was getting again as his cock was getting drenched by her pussy juice again, they wanted to be inside each other so badly right now. Marc scrambled his hand into his pocket to look for the condom he bought earlier before coming up to the hotel…

Marc: Kylie I cannot take it anymore, I need to fuck you right now…you ok!??

Kylie: umm…ok…ok…I want to do it too…

Marc: yess! Thats good! Ahhhh~~

Kylie: let me help you with the condom…

To be continued…
Old 17-04-2024, 04:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Cagnascenti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy