The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2020, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
LittleThinCat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How I managed to bang my GF's family and friends

Fantastic story. Looking forward to next update
Old 16-09-2020, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 6
mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!

Update!

So if I were to go into the details of our misadventures in Thailand, it's going to take many, many posts. As such, I'll most likely just give you guys a shortened version with the gist of the things that happened there. Unless you guys are interested, then I will be more thorough with the Thailand portion! For now, another short update!

--------------------------------------------

For the next couple of days, things were horrible(great) for me. Every single time my phone vibrates, I'll be hoping for a message from Rita. Looking back, it's as if I've been put through some form of Pavlovian conditioning. Pretty terrifying, now that I think of it. Anyway, while messages from Rita were pretty scarce(which is understandable, since they are on a holiday trip after all), they always contained some form of goodie.

If I were in public, I'll go inside a public restroom to look at the videos/pictures. Perhaps because of this, my desire for my future mother in law somehow escalated. Eventually, I'll be thinking of her even when I am having sex with Evelynn or Eyvon. Like, no shit that this is a very unhealthy occurrence, but I just can't help that my little brother couldn't wait to charge inside my GF's mom.

As the adage goes, "Distance make your heart grow fonder", and I am about to experience it in full force. Before I could even have the chance to meet my GF's mom, I had to head to Thailand for the short getaway trip with my friends. Well, of course I will miss Evelynn and Eyvon too, but the urge to see my GF's mom is simply stronger.

Before I knew it, the day of the trip has arrived and I met up with my bunch of asshat friends at the airport.

So, this is probably a good time for me to tell you guys that this trip to Thailand became a very crucial turning point in my relationship with the ladies. Honestly, back then I had no idea what I would do if Evelynn were to find out about the relationship I'm having with her sister, and to a certain extent her mother. However, due to this trip overseas, everything soon changed.

I know many of you are eager to find out more about what happened between me and my future mother in law, but as I have mentioned last time, I'll need to at least briefly explain the things that happened during the trip for everything to make sense.

To make the next update sound a little more interesting, let's just say everything went haywire the moment Royce opened his mouth and asked the following question:

"Eh guys, you all know our hotel is VERY close to Thermae bar right?"
Old 16-09-2020, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
imamu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro. Would love to read more details hehe
Old 17-09-2020, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 14
abudah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyabudah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for the update bro. Still following after all this while
Old 17-09-2020, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1420 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Love the story bro. Thanks for the latest update
Old 17-09-2020, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 4
jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!

the most important and the first concern should be your gf
Old 17-09-2020, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 561 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great start TS.
Old 24-09-2020, 08:42 PM
Samster

mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!mrpudding is one of the Best!

Thanks and sorry for the wait! I actually went for tea with my friends just to get their permission to write about the trip. Because of the events that had transpired there, I had to remove some details and parts of the story so as not to jeopardize the identity of some my friends.

Better to be safe than sorry! Hope you guys enjoy this relatively "peaceful" and perhaps "light-hearted" update!

--------------------------------------------

When Royce mentioned that the hotel is "very close" to Thermae bar, I was expecting the hotel to be around 5 to 10 minutes away from the action. Little did I expect for our hotel to be RIGHT ON TOP of Thermae. If anything, we can always trust Royce to make the stupidly awesome decisions.

"So uh, this is the legendary Thermae bar you guys were talking about ah?" Ah Tan asked, staring at the staircase leading into the bar.

"Ya now still early, so you won't see anything. We go check in first and go makan, then come back later at night..." Jeremy said, patting Ah Tan on the shoulder.

"I... was honestly expecting something more sia..." Ah Tan replied, looking a little disappointed.

(Oh my dear innocent boy, if only you knew)

After checking into the hotel, the three most experienced members of the group held an internal discussion, and came to some form of consensus.

"Ah Tan, we would like to thank you for your kind intentions," I said, reminding him of his generous offer to pay for our plane tickets and lodging. "so, allow us to show you all the awesome things you can do around Bangkok!"

Ah Tan's eye lit up like stars in the night sky, pumping his fists in the air as all of us cheered in excitement for the awesomeness to come.

...and the first thing we did, was to force feed him raw shrimps at "Krua Khun Puk" restaurant.

Yeap. Good times.

By the time we were done with dinner and a couple of drinks, the sun was no longer in sight. Knowing that Ah Tan has been waiting for a long time to experience the "authentic bangkok experience", we started making our way back to our hotel. If I ain't mistaken, it was around 830pm or so by the time we got back to the entrance of our hotel.

"Oh wow, what the fuck?" Ah Tan exclaimed under his breath, amazed by the breathtaking sight before him.

Beautiful ladies lined the street, all waiting for the bar to open its doors. While it is a sight to behold for Ah Tan, Royce and Jeremy could not help but frown at the crowd. Could the owner be late or something? Thermae should have started operations by this time. With some time to kill, we decided to head back to our hotel rooms. This could very well be the best opportunity for us to brief Ah Tan on how things work in Thermae bar.

Funnily, as soon as we got back into one of our rooms, Ah Tan said something he will regret for the rest of his life. Up till this day, we're still making fun of him for this particular remark.

"Wah, so far most of the girls I see are chiobus sia! I don't mind any of them!" Ah Tan said, obviously too excited for his own good.

"OH YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT," Jeremy laughed at Ah Tan's ignorance, promptly pointing out that any of these girls might be a ladyboy.

"You won't know until they enter the bar," Royce added, laughing too. "Since ladyboys aren't technically allowed into the bar!"

Approximately half an hour of laughing and mind-opening knowledge later, Ah Tan has been armed with more knowledge than he knew what to do with. As we make our way downstairs, I can confidently say that this was the start of the stupid mess that got me into more trouble than I had bargained for...
Old 24-09-2020, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
ahpeh69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back bro TS, please continue soon
Old 26-09-2020, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
jay1997 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here for more updates!!!!
Old 26-09-2020, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 8
thunderingbird is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthunderingbird is a Helpful and Caring Samster

exciting bro! i enjoying this sidetrack story please update soon bro
Old 05-10-2020, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1420 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Story getting more and more interesting
Old 05-10-2020, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
supervolcanot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent share by bro TS, thanks!
Old 05-10-2020, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
knnsting deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, camping for next chapter.
Old 08-10-2020, 05:13 PM
Samster

Thank you all for the support!
Once again, I know this part may not be to everyone's liking, so sorry for the wait!

----------------------------------------------
To ensure that the their Thermae experience will go without a hitch, Royce and Ah Tan had booked their own separate rooms, while Jeremy and I were sharing one. After all, with no lack of sexual encounters in my life, I do not see the need for me to pay for sex. As for my good friend and beloved "mentor" Jeremy, he's way more interested in chilling and good food. Experienced as he is, I suppose he's not as horny as the other two.

With around an hour to spare, Jeremy made himself comfortable on his bed and popped open a can of beer. Likewise, I took a seat on my bed and pulled out my phone, hoping for some "goodies" from Rita.

"7 unread messages"

I immediately opened up her messages, anticipating some pictures/videos that would make my day. As it turns out, they are already on their way back home, and Rita was just informing me that she won't have any connectivity for the next couple of hours. As I scrolled through her messages, a video made its way into my line of sight. With a wide grin on my face, I slammed the download button, eager to see the good stuff from Rita.

After ensuring that Jeremy wasn't looking my way, I cranked my neck back to face my phone, just in time for the crappy internet to finish downloading the video. However-I had forgotten to mute my phone, blasting the audio at full volume. Luckily, it was just a video of the ladies chatting, and Jeremy was too engrossed in some documentary
on TV.

It was a video of Rita talking about the souvenirs my future mother in law had bought. However, it soon became obvious that this was just an attempt to distract her. As my girlfriend's mom rambled on, she started stripping before my eyes, pulling off her tight fitting black T-shirt. Her bountiful bosom bounced about like marshmallows as
she tried to pull her T-shirt over her head. Her modest red bra was barely containing her breasts- any more shaking about and we will get a classic case of nipslip.

Eventually, she managed to get her top off, still complaining about how the new T-shirt was one size too small. As Rita joked around with her, my future mother in law removed her pants, revealing her well-fitted red panties. Even till this day, I'm certain that her body has the potential to attract thirsty boys on Onlyfans. Pausing the video to admire her body, my mind started wandering off into different places once again- imagining how one day I will be able to have "free-access" to her beautiful
body.

However, my imagination got cut short due to an interference from my common sense. I mean, I'm not about to get a full blown erection in front of Jeremy. At that very moment, I regretted not getting a separate room from Jeremy. The video has definitely gotten me in the mood for some "sexually-inclined adventure". And since Jeremy ain't planning on exploring the city(yet), I've decided to venture out on my own.

"Dude, I'll go out and explore a bit ah," I said, lifting myself from my bed. "let me know once the others are back..."

Jeremy stared at me with a weird look on his face, before smirking a little and telling me to go on ahead.

Well, seems like my "mentor" had me all figured out already...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1