The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-08-2010, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 23
KingCheong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKingCheong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Action to stop the inflation of local FLs

With so many debate going on about the increase in prices for local FL, I think there is enough talk about the grievances that all the brothers out there face, including myself.

Seriously it's actually good that local FLs are so expensive these days because it forces me to stop patronizing them due to the ridiculous fees charged by the respective OKTs. If I really have to, I will just go visit HCs, PRCs or maybe even visit JB for a quick alternative release.

Just 2-3 yrs ago I could engage maximum 2 FLs a month depending the price I pay, usually I will choose FLs between $150 to $250, maximum I'm willing to go to is $300, but those are rare. And I make sure I recover my wallet before going on to the next one. But as the prices for local FLs go up, my frequency of visit drops. As much as I want to, it is just not economically rational for me anymore to engage any local FLs above my budget.

It is not just about economics, I mean every session is about 120 mins (that's the time for each hotel booking) right? But seriously, if we break it down how much time is spent on bonking? Let's see:

FLs generally are late 15-20 mins
Shower - 10 mins
Chit chat / ice-breaking - 5 - 10 mins
Rest after 1st round provided round 2 is permitted - 10 mins

So in all already more than 30 mins of the 2 hrs can be wasted without even touching the FL. That leaves us with what around 90 mins to enjoy. But how many of us actually fully utilise those 90 mins? So to those FLs that charge $300 to even as high as $800 or $1000, it is crazy and I really salute bros who pay that kind of money for less than 90 mins work? With this kind of rates which girl don't want to become FL? And rates as far as I can tell only go up not down.

Best of all, this is a profession that is not supervised and not controlled by any regulator. It is everyone for themselves to grab as much money as they can. So when there's no cap why not charge higher and higher, similar to the BPL player transfer market.

I'm not ashamed to admit, yes I am not a big earner. And looking at the trend very soon I can forget about booking a local FL. So is this going to hurt me more or the FLs and OKTs more? Looking at the growing dissent from bros in this forum I believe I'm not alone, OKTs need to take this seriously IF they want to remain in business. Obviosly they prefer to market their FLs like District 10 landed properties. But only a small portion of the customers here can afford those, bulk of the customers in SBF want to buy HDB flats or maybe condo units. If your a smart OKT you should market your FLs at that price range to capture the MAJORITY of the market share and maybe it will even encourage repeat (RTF) customers for you. One thing I'm quite certain, SBF bros do appreciate an understanding OKT.

But I believe no amount of talk can be compared to hard statistics. So I'm going to start a "I STOPPED BOOKING LOCAL FLs DUE TO SKY ROCKETING PRICE" petition. If you agree and share my above sentiments, just copy and paste my posting and insert your nick below mine. Let's see how far this list can go.

I STOPPED BOOKING LOCAL FLs DUE TO SKY ROCKETING PRICE

1) KingCheong
Old 18-08-2010, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
newbie23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action to stop the inflation of local FLs

I agree with you !!!!

These days, even other FLs are more expensive as compared a few months ago, quite a few still charge at 90/1/1 even though it was for real gem and syt last time.

Some PRC FLs I experienced is that they even want to charge you at real local FL rate just because they are now PRs or Singaporeans

Just because they changed IC and now the same hole become more expensive !!!!

I think we need to bring down the prices, be it Fls or HCs/TNs to more realistic levels.

We cannot let even lao go to charge 50 for HJ + 20 for auto-roam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCheong View Post
With so many debate going on about the increase in prices for local FL, I think there is enough talk about the grievances that all the brothers out there face, including myself.

Seriously it's actually good that local FLs are so expensive these days because it forces me to stop patronizing them due to the ridiculous fees charged by the respective OKTs. If I really have to, I will just go visit HCs, PRCs or maybe even visit JB for a quick alternative release.

Just 2-3 yrs ago I could engage maximum 2 FLs a month depending the price I pay, usually I will choose FLs between $150 to $250, maximum I'm willing to go to is $300, but those are rare. And I make sure I recover my wallet before going on to the next one. But as the prices for local FLs go up, my frequency of visit drops. As much as I want to, it is just not economically rational for me anymore to engage any local FLs above my budget.

It is not just about economics, I mean every session is about 120 mins (that's the time for each hotel booking) right? But seriously, if we break it down how much time is spent on bonking? Let's see:

FLs generally are late 15-20 mins
Shower - 10 mins
Chit chat / ice-breaking - 5 - 10 mins
Rest after 1st round provided round 2 is permitted - 10 mins

So in all already more than 30 mins of the 2 hrs can be wasted without even touching the FL. That leaves us with what around 90 mins to enjoy. But how many of us actually fully utilise those 90 mins? So to those FLs that charge $300 to even as high as $800 or $1000, it is crazy and I really salute bros who pay that kind of money for less than 90 mins work? With this kind of rates which girl don't want to become FL? And rates as far as I can tell only go up not down.

Best of all, this is a profession that is not supervised and not controlled by any regulator. It is everyone for themselves to grab as much money as they can. So when there's no cap why not charge higher and higher, similar to the BPL player transfer market.

I'm not ashamed to admit, yes I am not a big earner. And looking at the trend very soon I can forget about booking a local FL. So is this going to hurt me more or the FLs and OKTs more? Looking at the growing dissent from bros in this forum I believe I'm not alone, OKTs need to take this seriously IF they want to remain in business. Obviosly they prefer to market their FLs like District 10 landed properties. But only a small portion of the customers here can afford those, bulk of the customers in SBF want to buy HDB flats or maybe condo units. If your a smart OKT you should market your FLs at that price range to capture the MAJORITY of the market share and maybe it will even encourage repeat (RTF) customers for you. One thing I'm quite certain, SBF bros do appreciate an understanding OKT.

But I believe no amount of talk can be compared to hard statistics. So I'm going to start a "I STOPPED BOOKING LOCAL FLs DUE TO SKY ROCKETING PRICE" petition. If you agree and share my above sentiments, just copy and paste my posting and insert your nick below mine. Let's see how far this list can go.

1) KingCheong
Old 18-08-2010, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 23
g_aberlado is one of the Best!g_aberlado is one of the Best!g_aberlado is one of the Best!

I support bro. With less demand prices will fall.
Old 18-08-2010, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 17
virginlovers is a splendid one to beholdvirginlovers is a splendid one to beholdvirginlovers is a splendid one to beholdvirginlovers is a splendid one to beholdvirginlovers is a splendid one to beholdvirginlovers is a splendid one to behold

1) KingCheong
2) virginlovers
Old 18-08-2010, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 23
KingCheong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKingCheong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by virginlovers View Post

1) KingCheong
2) virginlovers
thanks for supporting
Old 18-08-2010, 11:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
SmallLipLover is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I usually do not do any postings but after reading your threat. I disagree with you. Respecting a lady is very important. If OKTs are to bring down the prices, what will the FLs eat?

The FLs, on the other hand, sacrifices their body to satisfy our needs in order to survive the streets and here you are putting this stupid, "bo liao" petition? I do not think any girls on the streets are doing FL jobs willingly unless they have gone insanely mad or have brain damage.

By putting this petition, you are either selfish or you do no have any respect for yourself. OKTs may not need to voice this out to you because I think they feel it is a waste of time trying to type out anything to defend their "stables" or themselves to you. Your comments totally put me off.

Honestly, I do not treat FLs as HDB/Condo properties. Why? Because there's no inflation to start with. Your stupid theory is nothing but a bunch of senseless calculation. Local FLs are definitely more costly because they are local. If you like taking properties as comparison, let's take Australia for instant, shall we?

Does Australia's private property cost more than Singapore properties? No. (Local are more expensive)
Does Australia's cars cost more than Singapore? No.
(A second hand car cost only A$3000)
Even our neighbor, Malaysia's property and cars are cheaper than Singapore.

So if you convert the currencies, overseas properties are still cheaper. So what stupid argument is this petition going to gain?Nothing. Why? Because people like us will not think that local FLs are "that" expensive. If OKTs charge high ($800-$1500), probably the FL really has that quality which we can't afford and probably only entertain expatriates. The FL will probably give YOU the stare if you engage them. In their mind, they'll probably think that you are one dumb Singaporean who tries her while getting your pocket burnt. OR, maybe you are really loaded then the FL will give you a better impression. But to me, it seems like you are not the latter. If not, you will not even post this threat in SBF.

Local FLs has price range from $180-$300 and they are good IF you do your homework well. And to me again, it seems like you are one lazy fellow who did not do your homework well and definitely a turn off for me.

Why do I take the liberty to type this out?
Because I feel that this threat needs to be justified for OKTs and FLs. Only people like you will think there's an inflation of local FLs. You are a total disgrace to the SBF society.

-Peace out-
Old 18-08-2010, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

the only way to stop:

1. Quit visiting FL
2. Find yourself a proper gf/wife/fb = free bonk

problem solved.

For me, i am tired of visiting FL already.
Old 18-08-2010, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Mictan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well said, Read my signature.
Old 18-08-2010, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 15
g_rider is a living Saint! - you won't find betterg_rider is a living Saint! - you won't find betterg_rider is a living Saint! - you won't find betterg_rider is a living Saint! - you won't find betterg_rider is a living Saint! - you won't find better

agree that this is a simple matter of supply and demand.

a smart OKT should simply offer quality FLs at a reasonable price (i.e. a slight discount to the current market inflation).

and the demand will certainly be there. those who have studied basic economics knows, however, that the curve may not shift straight away, but with enough demand, it absolutely will and prices should fall in line.

just over the last few months Pinoys charging what K-gals used to -> and in turn, KFLs necessarily must go from 150 -> 180 to 200. Local FLs think of nothing to charging 200, 300 or even 450 to 1,000+! These price increases have no basis or justification unless the demand is there to sustain it.

the power is in our hands, and i agree we should begin exercising this power.

should we pay a fair and reasonable price for quality of service? of course! but the current price trend with arbitrary pricing levels are out of line.
Old 18-08-2010, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bigg13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I totally agree with TS.

Lets all pledge our boycott here..

let those OKT know we mean business.

we will boycott till the price comes down.
Old 18-08-2010, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
hilikus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallLipLover View Post
I usually do not do any postings but after reading your threat. I disagree with you. Respecting a lady is very important. If OKTs are to bring down the prices, what will the FLs eat?
our poor local FLs need every cent they earn to buy rice, and not designer handbags/branded goods/expensive handphones right?

also, if local FLs must be paid more so that they can "eat", then foreign FLs no need to eat meh?

and inflation means the increase in price, especially when the price increase exceeds the increase in value i.e. things are becoming more and more overpriced. no need to confuse everyone with complicated/weird logic.

we are men. men naturally crave for variety. if local FLs increase in price while foreign FLs stay the same, we will be forced constrain ourselves to foreign FLs in order to get the same number of fucks. but in the end we still suffer because now we have lesser variety. by increasing the price, brothers here are suffering.

sure, FLs do the dirty work, but in the end it is all the brothers here who give them business and keep this industry alive. for that i think we deserve a bit better, and a bit of respect ourselves.
Old 19-08-2010, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Mael deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I seldom post myself but I cant help replying to the sheer arrogance and stupidity of your post. In fact I suspect you are possibly mildly retarded.

Quote:
Try some honest labour, FLs are not handicapped. If they choose this line its because they want fast and easy money, should we give them the easiest route? No one gets it easy in todays' society.

The FLs, on the other hand, sacrifices their body to satisfy our needs in order to survive the streets and here you are putting this stupid, "bo liao" petition? I do not think any girls on the streets are doing FL jobs willingly unless they have gone insanely mad or have brain damage.

Sacrifices their body? They probably dont even value it in the first fucking place to place material goods over it. And dont give me crap about having to survive and eat. This is a foolish argument in modern day singapore where you can easily survive on working on something as simple as in a factory. You are ignorant if you think the girls on the street are not doing it willingly. A lot of whom I know are doing it for the more luxurious things in life, namely designer gear and nice places to stay in. Fucking ignorant twit you are.

By putting this petition, you are either selfish or you do no have any respect for yourself. OKTs may not need to voice this out to you because I think they feel it is a waste of time trying to type out anything to defend their "stables" or themselves to you. Your comments totally put me off.

Try to stop attempting to be some knight in white shining armour, it's disgusting and merely shows how much of an arrogant idiot you are.

Honestly, I do not treat FLs as HDB/Condo properties. Why? Because there's no inflation to start with. Your stupid theory is nothing but a bunch of senseless calculation. Local FLs are definitely more costly because they are local. If you like taking properties as comparison, let's take Australia for instant, shall we?

Marry them then. Or do you not hire them for sex? And a comparison of prostitutes to properties based on varied economies is so incredibly stupid I could hardly breathe after reading your post.

Does Australia's private property cost more than Singapore properties? No. (Local are more expensive)

See the above. Repeat: You are a numbskull of the highest caliber

So if you convert the currencies, overseas properties are still cheaper. So what stupid argument is this petition going to gain?Nothing. Why? Because people like us will not think that local FLs are "that" expensive. If OKTs charge high ($800-$1500), probably the FL really has that quality which we can't afford and probably only entertain expatriates. The FL will probably give YOU the stare if you engage them. In their mind, they'll probably think that you are one dumb Singaporean who tries her while getting your pocket burnt. OR, maybe you are really loaded then the FL will give you a better impression. But to me, it seems like you are not the latter. If not, you will not even post this threat in SBF.

Im losing steam after absorbing more of your stupidity, spell thread properly.

Local FLs has price range from $180-$300 and they are good IF you do your homework well. And to me again, it seems like you are one lazy fellow who did not do your homework well and definitely a turn off for me.

Because I feel that this threat needs to be justified for OKTs and FLs. Only people like you will think there's an inflation of local FLs. You are a total disgrace to the SBF society.

And you are an absolute fucking cunt sucking arrogant nimwit. I can only hope you do not have children to pass on your genes.
Old 19-08-2010, 01:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

Agree with TS.
Best way is in fact INACTION-do nothing,totally ignore them.
Nowadays I do not even open up and read any threads or posting about local FL's and i thinks the prices are ridiculous.

If nobody read their threads and there are no enquiries, things will logically follow.

In fact I don't mind if there are no local FL's at all, as I think local girls can and should find better ways to earn a living.
Old 19-08-2010, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Mael deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilikus View Post
our poor local FLs need every cent they earn to buy rice, and not designer handbags/branded goods/expensive handphones right?

also, if local FLs must be paid more so that they can "eat", then foreign FLs no need to eat meh?

and inflation means the increase in price, especially when the price increase exceeds the increase in value i.e. things are becoming more and more overpriced. no need to confuse everyone with complicated/weird logic.

we are men. men naturally crave for variety. if local FLs increase in price while foreign FLs stay the same, we will be forced constrain ourselves to foreign FLs in order to get the same number of fucks. but in the end we still suffer because now we have lesser variety. by increasing the price, brothers here are suffering.

sure, FLs do the dirty work, but in the end it is all the brothers here who give them business and keep this industry alive. for that i think we deserve a bit better, and a bit of respect ourselves.
I shouldnt have replied to a brain dead cunt like him, and I think no one should level themselves to his stupidity either by engaging in an argument with him. He probably has forgotten a portion of the high prices go right to the OKT.
Old 19-08-2010, 02:30 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 0
Reoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
-Peace out-
Many senior bros here also do not do many postings and they are much, much more senior than you. No biggie. Respecting a lady IS important but respecting one ownself is MORE important. When SBS jack up the price and many Singaporeans complain, did you step-in to defend SBS by writing in to Straits Times and say "If SBS bring down the fares, what will the bus drivers, the managers, the CEO eat?"

Who don't have to make sacrifices? Do you respect the foreign workers who come here from our neighbouring poor countries to sacrifice time with their families and work as construction workers and earn meagre wages and live in smelly quarters? They are not only selling their bodies but also their blood, their souls and their self-respect. So DO YOU RESPECT THEM or do you hold your breadth when you are in the same lift with them?

Yes indeed TS is very selfish. But it is in line with the SBF spirit that this forum was originally built upon: Sharing valuable information with fellow samsters so that everyone can learn from everyone and everybody make less mistakes at the expense of those who took advantage of us samsters. TS is selfish for the sake of fellow samsters. By saying TS has no self-respect is saying that to most of us samsters here in this forum. Maybe you are an OKT who is guilty of TS's accusations?

Honestly, I do not treat FLs as HDB/Condo properties. Why? Because there's no inflation to start with. Your stupid theory is nothing but a bunch of senseless calculation. Local FLs are definitely more costly because they are local.

If TS's theory is stupid, yours is even more laughable. What kind of logic is "Local FLs more costly just because they are local"? I assume you are a working professional so between you and an Ang Moh vying for the same job, who you think will command a higher pay? Assuming you, the Ang Moh and a Chinese is vying for the same job and all of you are equally capable, who you think your boss will higher and why? Since you can come up with above statement I assume I need to give you the answer: The Chinese because he can do the same job for less! You try argue with your reasoning and see how.

If you like taking properties as comparison, let's take Australia for instant, shall we?

Pls check out the prices again and compare apple to apple. Location, amenities, tax, convenience etc then present and convince us that you are right because right now, you are not.

You are very sad. You should check out why so. Maybe you can ask Singapore government why they tax so much on cars, why COE so expensive, why petrol they don't subsidize...

Malaysia FLs are also cheaper than Singapore's so this statement is helping TS.

So if you convert the currencies, overseas properties are still cheaper. So what stupid argument is this petition going to gain?Nothing. Why? Because people like us will not think that local FLs are "that" expensive. If OKTs charge high ($800-$1500), probably the FL really has that quality which we can't afford and probably only entertain expatriates.
Then why the OKTs don't make things clear for us? If they can bother to write such detailed advertisements and have such fancy websites and can even bother to register multiple accounts and role-play as customers who write super nice FRs, they would/ should probably have the time time indicate: High-Class FL. Serves Expats Only. Casion-Style. Locals pls pay $100 more Tax.

The FL will probably give YOU the stare if you engage them. In their mind, they'll probably think that you are one dumb Singaporean who tries her while getting your pocket burnt. OR, maybe you are really loaded then the FL will give you a better impression. But to me, it seems like you are not the latter. If not, you will not even post this threat in SBF.
Pls do not look down on fellow samsters. I know many loaded samsters who posts such things in SBF not because they cannot afford anymore but because they CARE for fellow samsters and FEEL that they should take the lead and stand up against unreasonable practices. On the other hand, so what if TS is not loaded. So you mean only rich people can complain? Do not forget that all great countries/ economies/ inventions are built upon the sweat and blood of the common man. Many rich people also started off with something insignificant. TS may not be loaded now but who is to say he won't be loaded in the future?

I think you are the one not doing your homework. TS already made it clear he is willing to budget up to $300. He is complaining about those charging much higher than this with no apparent value-add factors and he is worried that even those below the $300 may follow suit in the future and price themselves out of reach. TS is trying to nip the problem before it blossoms into a thorn in the butt just like you.

This is the internet. You have liberty to do any fuck shit you like. I think you mean to say taking the "trouble". Maybe you should check and re-check again to make your thoughts crystal clear. I am taking the trouble because I cannot sleep.

Of course you feel the need. You are the OKT who has a stable of FLs. Pls stop using the name of the entire SBF community (It is not society. Pls check dictionary to understand the distinction or the disgrace will be on you.) to hurl personal attacks to fellow genuine samsters. Personal attacks should, as the term implies, be kept personal.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread