The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2017, 11:44 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
doedoedoedoedoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Natural D cup ML with over the top value for money services

bro, can you share?
Old 24-06-2017, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

I think I have to repeat myself again.

1. Bros without any rep power NEED NOT PM me
2. Up my points DOES NOT guarantee I would share this contact
3. Don't share ADVERTISERS' contacts with me. I have someone who copied and pasted a whole series of advertisers' PM at me, treating them as their own contacts.
4. Don't just PM me and ask "share leh". I am looking for exchange of contacts
5. If you have a contact to share, don't just PM me a number and name. Give the location and some simple description of looks and service offered
6. DO NOT post here asking for contact. Please PM me.

Thanks to some bros who shared their findings with me. Hope you find mine worthy of your time and money too.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 24-06-2017, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Hilux is Cool - loads of Potential

Hello Please share contact I will share too.
Old 24-06-2017, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 797 / Power: 8
Fingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to behold

Went to this location shared by TS.
Too bad the ML recommended was busy as I did not make appointment. Just want to try luck.
Was assigned by a relatively new ML whom she said she just started working 4 days nia.
About her: petite, thin, small boobs, looks not bad. Tattoo on one of the arms. Came from capital of China, Beijing. Can speak some English.
Massage skills: slight below moderate strength and a bit sensual, not much of a technique. Maybe still new.
Session type: showered first and started massaging and opted for BM ($80) and she said her definition of BM is only remove top and then HJ for customers. I'm stunned like vegetable.. Only when I asked isn't BM is body to body (in mandarin)??? Then she act blur and then gradually to lie her her body on top mine and started kissing my body. Played with her small boobs and big nips while she HJ me and not long after released.
Post session: only then realised the session not even 45 mins when I paid for an hour. So probably massaged me like 30 mins only l.. sibei sian.. paid and offered a warm water and then left.

If anybody wants to know the big boob ML and the name of my assigned ML whom you may want to avoid, I can share with you the contact BUT the rule as stated clearly by TS that only you must first share a contact with me first before I shared mine. Simple as that. It is only for bros with power only. I will only entertain PM only. Thank you and have a great weekend.
Old 24-06-2017, 06:49 PM
Samster

halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingerbitch View Post
Went to this location shared by TS.
Too bad the ML recommended was busy as I did not make appointment. Just want to try luck.
Was assigned by a relatively new ML whom she said she just started working 4 days nia.
About her: petite, thin, small boobs, looks not bad. Tattoo on one of the arms. Came from capital of China, Beijing. Can speak some English.
Massage skills: slight below moderate strength and a bit sensual, not much of a technique. Maybe still new.
Session type: showered first and started massaging and opted for BM ($80) and she said her definition of BM is only remove top and then HJ for customers. I'm stunned like vegetable.. Only when I asked isn't BM is body to body (in mandarin)??? Then she act blur and then gradually to lie her her body on top mine and started kissing my body. Played with her small boobs and big nips while she HJ me and not long after released.
Post session: only then realised the session not even 45 mins when I paid for an hour. So probably massaged me like 30 mins only l.. sibei sian.. paid and offered a warm water and then left.

If anybody wants to know the big boob ML and the name of my assigned ML whom you may want to avoid, I can share with you the contact BUT the rule as stated clearly by TS that only you must first share a contact with me first before I shared mine. Simple as that. It is only for bros with power only. I will only entertain PM only. Thank you and have a great weekend.
Thanks bro for the FR.

Sorry to hear about your bad experience. My experience with the ML I mentioned was 10x better.

So does it mean whatever contacts other bros share with you you will share with me? Haha

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Old 24-06-2017, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 12
hammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The ml ts shared is a gem. Hope will just let ts issue the CTC and not so many issue. Wish to protect the gem.
Old 24-06-2017, 11:16 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Jonathanyew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can share contact?
Old 25-06-2017, 02:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 7
wolfgang127 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolfgang127 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolfgang127 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

D cupcan share pls
Old 28-06-2017, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 9
julienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjulienj is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro can share location? Thanks
Old 28-06-2017, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 19
y&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud ofy&gblf has much to be proud of

Hi TS,

Thanks for the excellent intro! This ML is one of the best I've had!

Her massage was really very good! She has had proper training and takes a lot of pride in giving a good massage. Tell her where you're aching and she'll put in effort to address it.

After the massage was the extra and it was money well spent. Won't elaborate too much but bros who like a good, strong massage by a well-endowed lady followed by a mind-blowing BM should look for her.
Old 30-06-2017, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2574 / Power: 12
tho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Natural D cup ML with over the top value for money services

Thank you TS for trusting and willingness to share this wonderful contact with me..!

The who session was MIND-BLOWING..!!!!! From massage to service..!!!

Nowadays, hardly can find big headlight girls anymore..! But this ML.. WOW..!! SURE IT WAS AN EYE-OPENER TO ME..!!!

RTF..? 100%

Overall rating - 9.5/10...!!!

Been there.. Done that.. Will be doing more...

If you have up me, please leave your nick behind so i can return a favor by upping you..
Old 01-07-2017, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 7
tcsgtcsg is a name known to alltcsgtcsg is a name known to alltcsgtcsg is a name known to alltcsgtcsg is a name known to alltcsgtcsg is a name known to alltcsgtcsg is a name known to all

Good day.

May I have her contact and place of work?
Old 02-07-2017, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammy1942 View Post
The ml ts shared is a gem. Hope will just let ts issue the CTC and not so many issue. Wish to protect the gem.
Thanks bro. For those who got the contact please do not share out freely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by y&gblf View Post
Hi TS,

Thanks for the excellent intro! This ML is one of the best I've had!

Her massage was really very good! She has had proper training and takes a lot of pride in giving a good massage. Tell her where you're aching and she'll put in effort to address it.

After the massage was the extra and it was money well spent. Won't elaborate too much but bros who like a good, strong massage by a well-endowed lady followed by a mind-blowing BM should look for her.
Glad you enjoyed it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tho123goh View Post
Thank you TS for trusting and willingness to share this wonderful contact with me..!

The who session was MIND-BLOWING..!!!!! From massage to service..!!!

Nowadays, hardly can find big headlight girls anymore..! But this ML.. WOW..!! SURE IT WAS AN EYE-OPENER TO ME..!!!

RTF..? 100%

Overall rating - 9.5/10...!!!
Bro, do you mean RTM instead of RTF?

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Old 03-07-2017, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 0
canon91 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercanon91 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks TS bro for the contact, went down last fri called and booked appt with her.

Massage was good~ plus all the teasing from the start till the end! Whooo~
Her boobs is also an awesome assets of hers! Huge knockers!

BM was a slow and sensual one, no rush in making you cum asap. I love it!

Definitely will RTM!
Old 03-07-2017, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 12
hammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks TS for the CTC. Sharing my experience.

Reached there and opt to start the special first. Opt for BM and hell was her boobs . Big soft and she loves how I grab it hard. Rubbing her tits on my body and licking every inch of my body , I reach for her pussy and boy she is wet. Rubbing her clit and soon after I am standing up and she is lying down. Using my 2 fingers I started to give her a mind blowing experience, stroking me while shivering in ecstacy from my fingering. Her live juice started to flow all over my fingers and on to the bed, I wonder how many times has she cum.. begging me to stop but enjoying on the other hand. Soon we cum together with me spraying all onto her gigantic boobs.

One thing to.note. her massage is also very good.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1