The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2017, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wife having sex with masseurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanb View Post

I was also thinking of putting a spy cam with her regular masseurs to see if it ends with sex too (actually I know it does, but seeing is always believing). Right now she's outside meeting a client. Sometimes it makes me think if there is anything more going on? I wouldn't know.

bro is that make your more exciting ? you need to know the purpose clearly and plan carefully if want to do it otherwise you maybe in trouble

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 12-04-2017, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
alanb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you all. I'll put all my replies in a single post.

But firstly, for those who can't accept this swinging lifestyle, then please hit the back button and refrain from responding. This is not the thread for you.

Wolfgang, I read your post. Similar resemblance. This generally doesn't happen on the first few years of marriage, but as married life progresses, 3rd party fantasy or desires start to take root. Whether its exhibitionism, 3some, swapping, fantasies, cuckold, etc. And there are more couples out there than we know or dare to admit.

For anyone who think these are rare - then I think he's living in a closet.

All, I'm not distressed, or heartbroken, etc. Thinking about it gets me excited and has spiced up our sex life. And if there's any wrongdoing, I take full responsibility - because it was me who set it up, and encouraged her. So if she took the bait, then I'm the devil who tempted Eve to bite the apple.

For me, I myself do not swing, neither visit prostitutes or even touched another woman for many years. Its not that I don't like it, but my wife doesn't give me consent to touch another woman - and since I don't have her consent, then I don't do it because it would be cheating.

But I understand why she doesn't allow me to do it. Not to blow my own horn, but I'm a generous gentleman with many perks, and there are many younger, sweeter women than my wife. And many are good fishers for financial gains. She feels insecure and wants to protect our marriage from any potential problems I might run into with mistresses and the like. She's afraid that I can't control myself, so better not to let me start in the first place.

And she is right. Many years ago I was on an overseas working trip. I went to a disco and met an attractive lady. I invited her to my apartment, and I swear it was because I was lonely and wanted her company. I had no intentions of sex because that would be cheating and I have self control. My intentions were genuine of having her come over as a normal friend.

But she had other intentions. While chit chatting on the sofa, she gets up and takes a shower. Then comes to me wrapped only in a towel. Starts to kiss me and the next thing you know - we had sex. In that situation, I couldn't even say no. Added to that, I would look for her whenever I travel. After a while, my overseas stint ended, and with that, the affair also ended.

So my wife is right in restraining me from swinging activities as I'm very vulnerable to attractive women. So she's just protecting our marriage. My wife plays with other men because I encouraged it. So that's how we ended up like this. And I'm happy with the cuckold arrangement.

To be continued... wife just came back :P
Old 12-04-2017, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 16
LauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud ofLauYewTee has much to be proud of

Hi
If you are cool with it, why not post some sneaky pic?
Old 12-04-2017, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
calven1875 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For me totally no acceptable and divorce straight. No need explain it blar blar see you at lawyer firm.
Old 12-04-2017, 01:51 PM
Samster

Yeah, so I'm cool with it. This morning I tried to arrange another meetup session with SS next week, but she said don't want. She said no need so often. So kiv first. Anyway I'll just let it happen whichever way it goes.

MoeLanYong,
Maybe I'm over analyzing as you said. Although I don't think so, but that's why I plant a spycam on the session to be 100% sure.

Why I don't think so is because of several clues that seem to make paint a picture now. Once when we were on holiday in Bali. The resort provided a daily massage by a guy (by special request). The massage hut was partially open so you can see the massage bed from a distance outside. We booked the whole resort, so there's no one around to see except us.

On the first day of massage, my wife said he masturbated at the end because he cannot tahan. She helped him and obviously he also played with her. On the second day, I sat far opposite so I can see the massage bed from a distance.

As usual, he was playing with her and I pretended like I didn't notice (looking at my phone) but I was actually peeping at what they're doing. At the end, he got so engrossed that he climbed on top of her and wanted to mount her to have sex. I saw her pull back. And they were saying something. Cut a long story short, he then carried her off the massage bed and moved to the side of the hut where I could not see. Two minutes later, they came out and she was wiping his cum on her stomach.

Later I asked her what happened there? She said she masturbated him, but no sex. But there was a look on her face that aroused my suspicion that she's not telling the truth. I can see it - like how you can tell when your 6 year old child is lying.

And if its just masturbation, then why not finish it right on the massage table itself where I can see? And when we checked out, the masseur came over to wish her goodbye as we loaded our luggage on the taxi. It striked my mind as odd for a masseur to see the resort guests off, and I could see that look on his face - that sneaky look. At the back of my mind, I knew he fucked her at the side of the hut, but no one was telling.

And the other clue I had came from one of her regular masseurs. He said to me "your wife very horny and needs sex". I was a bit offended and replied "Oh, you mean you're not horny and you don't like sex?". Now I understand he was trying to tell me something.

So as most guys say, I'll continue with it. Some day I'll tell her I knew all along because the masseur told me and I continued to arrange it as it was super sexy and exciting. At some time we'll stop.
Old 12-04-2017, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by calven1875 View Post
For me totally no acceptable and divorce straight. No need explain it blar blar see you at lawyer firm.
Please refrain from making such comments. As I said, if you cannot accept swinging lifestyle, please click the back button instead of bashing.
Old 12-04-2017, 02:21 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1318 / Power: 12
Jebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Please refrain from making such comments. As I said, if you cannot accept swinging lifestyle, please click the back button instead of bashing.
I would like to correct you here, what you're talking about is the fetish of cuckoldry, not swinging.

Swinging:
a non-monogamous behavior in which both partners in a committed relationship engage in sexual activities with others as a recreational or social activity

Cuckold:
In fetish usage a cuckold is complicit in his (or her) partner's sexual "infidelity"

Since she does not allow you to have sex with other women, you are not swinging. You are having a cuckold fetish. If only the wife is enjoying herself while the man watches or knows and get to watch then where is the swinging part for you, it is you getting turned on by being a cuckold.

Sure you can say she is swinging, but aren't you two married, the looser term for it is wife swapping, but there is no other wife here to be swapped, it's more of wife giving which in turn leads to the term cuckoldry.

Ignore List: Gutpunch(Pathetic weirdo)
Old 12-04-2017, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 14
Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!

I would like to practice my massage skills. Hope to have chance to practice on some women here.
Old 12-04-2017, 05:39 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7718 / Power: 18
Nickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond repute

TS, care to post some pics of ur wife? We would love to admire her assets...

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...7&postcount=16

*7 points up for exchange only pls.

Uplist: LonelyHeart(2nd), Prince 7(2nd)
Old 12-04-2017, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
bustiness deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickochee View Post
TS, care to post some pics of ur wife? We would love to admire her assets...
Good suggestion bro
Old 12-04-2017, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
Sunrising deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Some wl are people's wife and these people's wife have sex with you
Old 12-04-2017, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 8
SerjioLopez deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySerjioLopez deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunrising View Post
Some wl are people's wife and these people's wife have sex with you
Any review of the wl?

mind to PM me?
Old 13-04-2017, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Whether its exhibitionism, 3some, swapping, fantasies, cuckold, etc. And there are more couples out there than we know or dare to admit.

bro, fully agreed with u...
Old 13-04-2017, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
...but as married life progresses, 3rd party fantasy or desires start to take root. Whether its exhibitionism, 3some, swapping, fantasies, cuckold, etc. And there are more couples out there than we know or dare to admit.

I have to agree with you on this bro. I consider myself decent. Yet, after being married for so long, these desires start surfacing. For me, my pick is exhibitionism. Wife and me did consider exploring the rest that you mentioned. However, our concerns are they may change the dynamics of our marriage so we just let fantasies be fantasies. I haven't even gotten past getting a male masseur to massage her naked. So you are way ahead of me bro. Maybe we should set up a private chat group for like minded bros less the others here get offended.
Old 13-04-2017, 01:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 8
fetishman123 is a name known to allfetishman123 is a name known to allfetishman123 is a name known to allfetishman123 is a name known to allfetishman123 is a name known to allfetishman123 is a name known to all

care to share some of your masseur contact for my wife?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1