The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 23-06-2017, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 17
OMF78 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOMF78 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jalan Sultan

Seems like a ghost town with no sign board. Only 3-4 working when visited at 6pm.
No sign of my fav crazy wl (thin n very long hair) as the others called her. Anyone know where is her now?
Old 23-06-2017, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMF78 View Post
Seems like a ghost town with no sign board. Only 3-4 working when visited at 6pm.
No sign of my fav crazy wl (thin n very long hair) as the others called her. Anyone know where is her now?
She's at People Park's Centre, level 3. She's crazy indeed. My usual RTF ML.
Old 23-06-2017, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 20
poker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Are you referring to the milf with the long golden hair?
Old 23-06-2017, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by poker View Post
Are you referring to the milf with the long golden hair?
Last impression she has black hair that almost reach her butt. Used to operate near toilet then shift to near lift.
Old 24-06-2017, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 20
poker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Last impression she has black hair that almost reach her butt. Used to operate near toilet then shift to near lift.
Oh, I was thinking of that golden hair milf who works in the shop near the lift entrance, I think there are 3 of them in that shop. But nowadays don't see the golden hair milf anymore.
Old 24-06-2017, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by poker View Post
Oh, I was thinking of that golden hair milf who works in the shop near the lift entrance, I think there are 3 of them in that shop. But nowadays don't see the golden hair milf anymore.
Very likely we talking about the same. The 2 other short hair n slightly plumper? I went there yesterday n both still there n they at first good mood but the moment they knew I looking for the super long hair one, their face turned n sarcastic remarks come flying...
Old 24-06-2017, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 13
hellwadddd is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhellwadddd is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968 View Post
Pop by late last nite around 930pm. Was abit surprised to see Linda. Had a good chat with her till her customer came.

Then went and buy some drinks for the ladies at the corner unit. Caught up on latest news. Lastly when to chit chat with Joyce till her regular came around 1030pm.

No release this round but was nice catching up with them bcos it has been awhile I went there due to work commitments.

FYI.... both Linda and Joyce told me that they will likely only entertain their regulars. Newbies can look for the ladies at the corner unit. Dun need PM me for unit number or contact. If you know them, sure can see them..

P.S.. oh yah. Heard new joint opening. Location very near Sally's unit. Akan Datang but dun know when. Heard it is operated by PRC...
sultan plaza? open till so late? last time weekend when i go at evening 6pm+ mostly all closed....
Old 25-06-2017, 07:30 PM
Samster

ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Used to close around 10 last time, now not sure who's left there and who's at GMT.
Old 25-06-2017, 11:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
supreme81 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Does anyone know Vivian is working?
Old 26-06-2017, 02:02 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -46 / Power: 0
rooney1000 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
the skinnylong hair lady joanne is at china town liao, pearlcentre 3rd floor
Old 26-06-2017, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooney1000 View Post
the skinnylong hair lady joanne is at china town liao, pearlcentre 3rd floor
Either you are not local or u are just bullshitting. Pearl CENTRE closed a few years back, empty building

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 26-06-2017, 01:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -46 / Power: 0
rooney1000 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Either you are not local or u are just bullshitting. Pearl CENTRE closed a few years back, empty building
Erm its called pple park centre, not pearl centre ... either not local or bullshitting u think u really god meh? Try predict 4d instead leh? Buay kan
Old 27-06-2017, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 20
fhakyew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfhakyew deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooney1000 View Post
Erm its called pple park centre, not pearl centre ... either not local or bullshitting u think u really god meh? Try predict 4d instead leh? Buay kan
Guys take it easy la, if he;s from another country he may not know the actual building names. We all are here to enjoy FRs and important info right? So lets all be civil and make sure we get the best bang for our bucks!!
Old 27-06-2017, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 636 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2142 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is it Gal66?
Old 27-06-2017, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Is it Gal66?
No Gal66 is at GMT the last time I saw her, she's slightly chubby with big knockers, the long hair ML is slender with small B tits.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1