The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2016, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage along Changi road

Another carrot joint.. Good job ts for exposing such joints as they deserve to be close down
Old 28-01-2016, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
sexonthespot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share yuki & cindy?
Old 28-01-2016, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 0
thrustmei is one of the Best!thrustmei is one of the Best!thrustmei is one of the Best!

I am also a regular along changi road. Hang out at the Telok Kurau corner coffee shop with friends for Beers and gossip.

Have seen many SPA open and close along this stretch of changi road. In fact have been to all of them except for 2, which is clearly advertised as proper Chinese TCM with aunties working inside.

Out of all of them my two favorite spa along that stretch is Diamond Spa and Frangrance Beauty Hub Spa which is just a few shops away from each other.

In fact I have recently dropped Frangrance beauty hub spa from my visit after they change management 2 weeks ago.

I am not sure why TS has a bad review of Diamond spa but I am not here to rebut or support any particular spa.

My regular Nothern PRC at Diamond Spa, since their opening 2 months ago has never short change me on time. Even after service if there is extra time will continue massage and charges are decent.

I have also been to the place where yuki works in. In her place she is the only presentable girl.

In my humble and not worth any money opinion, of all the Spa along that stretch of changi road, Diamond Spa have the best looking girls, especially during the day shift. This is as of 27th Jan after my walkabout around the area after my regular early drinks.
Old 28-01-2016, 09:58 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

How about 1 spa 1 , next to the motorcycle shop on the right side??
Old 28-01-2016, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
work4life deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Spa 1 is clean... Don't expect too much though. .
Old 29-01-2016, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 594 / Power: 11
perks is a name known to allperks is a name known to allperks is a name known to allperks is a name known to allperks is a name known to allperks is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by work4life View Post
Spa 1 is clean... Don't expect too much though. .
Used to frequent 1 Spa, and i can tell you that there used to be the occasional surprise..
Old 29-01-2016, 10:13 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrustmei View Post
I am also a regular along changi road. Hang out at the Telok Kurau corner coffee shop with friends for Beers and gossip.

Have seen many SPA open and close along this stretch of changi road. In fact have been to all of them except for 2, which is clearly advertised as proper Chinese TCM with aunties working inside.

Out of all of them my two favorite spa along that stretch is Diamond Spa and Frangrance Beauty Hub Spa which is just a few shops away from each other.

In fact I have recently dropped Frangrance beauty hub spa from my visit after they change management 2 weeks ago.

I am not sure why TS has a bad review of Diamond spa but I am not here to rebut or support any particular spa.

My regular Nothern PRC at Diamond Spa, since their opening 2 months ago has never short change me on time. Even after service if there is extra time will continue massage and charges are decent.

I have also been to the place where yuki works in. In her place she is the only presentable girl.

In my humble and not worth any money opinion, of all the Spa along that stretch of changi road, Diamond Spa have the best looking girls, especially during the day shift. This is as of 27th Jan after my walkabout around the area after my regular early drinks.
Yes bro i a supporter of diamond spa..my fav girl is b** er..i suppose u sre a fan of her too
Old 29-01-2016, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 0
thrustmei is one of the Best!thrustmei is one of the Best!thrustmei is one of the Best!

Haha

Not really b.. Er looks pretty but small size girl.

My regular is X.. Er northern PRC ML. I prefer them slightly bigger build and fuller front headlights.

I bet there will be more spa opening up in the area soon
Old 29-01-2016, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

I had a boring massage in 1Spa1 by a middleaged housewife. There's a transparent glass window on ea. door of the massage cubicle.

Fragrance Beauty Hub Spa closes at 8pm.

Kino Spa, Kembangan, has closed down.

There's also a Chinese man TCM shifu who does yang chi treatment in this area. He hangs weights on your dick. Supposed to cure erectile problems n build up virility. His price is way too expensive.
Old 02-02-2016, 11:13 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Missing my b** ** liao
Old 12-02-2016, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kebukeyi6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Massage along Changi road

Hi bros, anyone still have ctc of Wendy local PR who used to work along upp changi Road?
Old 12-02-2016, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kukuHead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, may I have ctc for cindy? Thanks!
Old 12-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Xenosis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls share contact with me
Old 16-02-2016, 05:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Wadtehhell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share yuki and cindy contacts please?

Thanks!
Old 17-02-2016, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lolssss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can share ct. for cindy? Thanks a lot.I will try to reccce Changi Road and will post FR. Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1