The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 24-06-2017, 08:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
centrefield46 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK4ever View Post
Not just May got her boyfriends monitoring this thread, michelle also have her boyfriends monitoring and updating her. Pussy lickers and kc'ed guys common sight in this line.

I no lucky with xiaowei, can't click with her.
Move from one to another, lessens KC ratio
Old 24-06-2017, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 19
Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiator View Post
Recently like nvr see anyone mention m&m alrdy. I still feel they are the better ones over there actually. Xw pretty though just... yea abc not there

Actually are m&m still working on the second floor? Or do they now practice irregular hours?

I went a few times over the last few weeks after meeting client, at around 1230pm and around 730pm several times, haven't seen them in all these instances...

Anyone seen them lately?
Old 24-06-2017, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold

anyone tried the one on the the second floor? Near the enterance/exit to peace centre? the long hair lady.
Old 24-06-2017, 03:05 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Not just May got her boyfriends monitoring this thread, michelle also have her boyfriends monitoring and updating her. Pussy lickers and kc'ed guys common sight in this line.

I no lucky with xiaowei, can't click with her.
All these bfs are dumb! Do so much also need to pay for fuvk.haha
Old 25-06-2017, 07:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
they are caught in the kc trap so will not think they are dumb but will think of themselves as special. they not loaded enough to bao the mls, give them tai tai life and keep them at home, only can give pocket money and buy gifts or pay rents etc while the mls still work to earn more. all these might sour when they get out of the trap or the mls dump them for someone richer. in most cases, $$ is all that matters.
Old 25-06-2017, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Moomoofarmer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
they are caught in the kc trap so will not think they are dumb but will think of themselves as special. they not loaded enough to bao the mls, give them tai tai life and keep them at home, only can give pocket money and buy gifts or pay rents etc while the mls still work to earn more. all these might sour when they get out of the trap or the mls dump them for someone richer. in most cases, $$ is all that matters.
Some will even think he is d special one who can only raw w her. Really Super dumb fuk when in kc trap. No matter how strongly I advise him otherwise he still inside in his own world.
Old 26-06-2017, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Slowly bro..i can kiss her n roam her pussy on my 3rd visit
Never expect too much from xiaowei, accept what is given la but each visit better than the previous one. still not bored with her unlike got new gals younger than her. Haha
Old 26-06-2017, 09:55 AM
Samster

rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loser--- View Post
Actually are m&m still working on the second floor? Or do they now practice irregular hours?

I went a few times over the last few weeks after meeting client, at around 1230pm and around 730pm several times, haven't seen them in all these instances...

Anyone seen them lately?
1230pm surely will not see m&m, remember may told me they only come around 2-3pm, unless they changed.
Old 26-06-2017, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Haha, mls let them raw and they think they are bfs already, start give more money, invest time and do more. All these mls need to do is say sweet things, agree go out, let them raw, let them fuck outside, let them don't pay few times, and these bfs will sink deeper and deeper. Haha
Old 26-06-2017, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
johorkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawboy83 View Post
Never expect too much from xiaowei, accept what is given la but each visit better than the previous one. still not bored with her unlike got new gals younger than her. Haha
1st time with her got $120 all in. RTF tot going to be same but once inside and after the teasing she said $120 only get BJ. must give $150 for FJ.

in the end gave her $150 bcoz want to screw her hard. but once she open leg & see her face 2nd time really not my taste. end up didi go soft so finish with HJ.

no more 3rd time.
Old 26-06-2017, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1313 / Power: 20
Rally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by johorkia View Post
1st time with her got $120 all in. RTF tot going to be same but once inside and after the teasing she said $120 only get BJ. must give $150 for FJ.

in the end gave her $150 bcoz want to screw her hard. but once she open leg & see her face 2nd time really not my taste. end up didi go soft so finish with HJ.

no more 3rd time.
Bro stop supporting parklane playground. With this type of money u pay u can get better service elsewhere. Stop the overprice rate there.
Old 27-06-2017, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johorkia View Post

no more 3rd time.
lucky xiaowei never pulled this trick on me yet.
Old 27-06-2017, 12:32 PM
Samster

Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rally View Post
Bro stop supporting parklane playground. With this type of money u pay u can get better service elsewhere. Stop the overprice rate there.
I am still relatively new to this scene... Suggestions, if I may?
Old 27-06-2017, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1313 / Power: 20
Rally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loser--- View Post
I am still relatively new to this scene... Suggestions, if I may?
My advise to u is stop supporting parklane. Over market price and also most of the spa no shower room.
Old 27-06-2017, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rally View Post
My advise to u is stop supporting parklane. Over market price and also most of the spa no shower room.
Then may I ask with whom did you encounter bad experience(s) for in Parklane?

So that we can know who to avoid....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread