The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2017, 08:38 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: This MILF is the ideal wife which guys yearn to fuck everynight

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanuuk View Post
Ooi...sadfa! GIn ler....ppl hantam back you Liao! Why you no reply back one? I stand by gua ji and Liang teh Liao!
Aiya, humji kia like him you expect him to come out meh? this is the 2nd time he kana fuck by me than go into hiding
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=651053&page=9

This Sadfa fucking useless cunt la... he still can post on the 4D thread at 01:29am so no excuse that he didn't see la
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php...=#post15981887

Trolls like him only know how to post rubbish than no balls to reply... I don't expect much from a wimp like him la, fucking useless on SBF, fucking useless dick in real life as well
Old 26-05-2017, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanuuk View Post
Ooi...sadfa! GIn ler....ppl hantam back you Liao! Why you no reply back one? I stand by gua ji and Liang teh Liao!
Becos when u argue with idiots, even when u win, u lose. Idiots only argue by their own rules like I say first means I win.

Other ppl even explain to this idiot Liao. He claim he understand but now He come back again n again n kpkb.
Stupid ppl cannot b cured.
Don't need to waste time. Let him born stupid. Die stupid

He incapable of understanding anything.
Just want to argue n argue to disguise his stupidity. Why waste time with this sort.
Whoever want to believe him, let them do n suffer la

Basically he said foreigners can come spore b chicken.
If he say is correct, why so many foreign chicken arrested n thrown out till today?

If foreign chicken arrive at changi airport n ica ask her wats yr purpose of visit?

Chicken say go MBS lo. No money le, suck cock make capital n try again lo.
U think ica will say 'welcome to spore!
______
Exchange points you say leh
Old 26-05-2017, 09:00 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Becos when u argue with idiots, even when u win, u lose. Idiots only argue by their own rules like I say first means I win.

Other ppl even explain to this idiot Liao. He claim he understand but now He come back again n again n kpkb.
Stupid ppl cannot b cured.
Don't need to waste time. Let him born stupid. Die stupid

He incapable of understanding anything.
Just want to argue n argue to disguise his stupidity. Why waste time with this sort.
Whoever want to believe him, let them do n suffer la

Basically he said foreigners can come spore b chicken.
If he say is correct, why so many foreign chicken arrested n thrown out till today?

If foreign chicken arrive at changi airport n ica ask her wats yr purpose of visit?

Chicken say go MBS lo. No money le, suck cock make capital n try again lo.
U think ica will say 'welcome to spore!
______
Exchange points you say leh
LOL Sadfa the useless cunt finally appear, people on the other thread already tell you the reason why they get arrested for various reasons (Student Pass social pass etc) yet you still so tiki lan ah? stubborn as fuck? if you are right, show us the penal code la... dumb shit

Foreign girl get rejected by ICA = 100% prostitute? 50-70 YO also prositute? you got read up about other crimes anot? like smuggling of contraband.... Drug mules.... etc

You think governoment so stupid like you ah? come out law no black and white.... ahahah

Last edited by strikeback4; 26-05-2017 at 09:17 PM.
Old 26-05-2017, 09:03 PM

LOL and your post history say its all... you are quite famous in picking fights in SBF, now become useless coward ah?

Reflect on your own action before you teach other little boy....

People talk sense to you with the law you can only talk rubbish, lose only like baby say other people idiot... hahaha

Who is the idiot now who can't back his own statement and story?

Last edited by strikeback4; 26-05-2017 at 09:14 PM.
Old 26-05-2017, 09:07 PM

No worry Sadfa i know you are an imbecile so you will not understand when people say you wrong or not...

I let other see their post and they will understand

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p...7&postcount=93
Quote:
Originally Posted by armour88 View Post
I don't really understand your other post, cause it seems you're typing all over the place and its not very legible, which is why I'm saying you're agitated because from the way you type it seems like you are. Not me being sensitive or require your consoling. Here's an emoji for you though

If a PRC student in SG is working as a whore full time, meaning wait in hotel/house to fuck, and gets caught in a raid, it will be reflected to her school by the police. Whether or not she will be kicked out by the school I don't know cause I don't own or know of any school that have done that. What I do know is that some schools DO tend to close one eye and ignore because they just want to earn money.

Anyway you're again confusing between social stigma and legality. Its different.
https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p...&postcount=113
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowItAll View Post
Only student pass from institutes of higher learning (eg polys, gov unis, gov invited schools) can officially work part time.. student pass from private education institutions (all those which require edutrust mark to enrol overseas students) cannot officially work part time unless industrial attachment..
https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p...&postcount=112
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowItAll View Post
if caught with evidence and charged.. student pass cancelled.. if caught but no charge.. warning giving only.. all private education institutions must tell all new students not allowed to work during admission.. this is by law.. school will close eye if student attendance ok.. results ok.. never get caught..
And read up on the Law and MOM rule before you go around sprouting rubbish confusing others with your narrow view
http://statutes.agc.gov.sg/aol/search/display/view.w3p;page=0;query=DocId%3A%22f0897dd7-1f3a-45a9-b1e7-ba30fef2dbba%22%20Status%3Ainforce%20Depth%3A0;rec =0
http://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-per...reign-students

Than again seeing that you are a useless cunt, you will definitely go into hiding again
Old 26-05-2017, 10:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Xweb is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

this milf ideal wife to fuck every nite? hehe

Old 27-05-2017, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Goner121 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xweb View Post

This one also bay pai. (Sorry, a little sudden from all the heated exchanges infront. Spread love and not Hate ya?)
Old 27-05-2017, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goner121 View Post
This one also bay pai. (Sorry, a little sudden from all the heated exchanges infront. Spread love and not Hate ya?)
LOL no need to care about that useless cunt call Sadfa, that guy is a pathetic wimp la... He can never win me la... they why he is a coward always go into hiding

Even other samster like armour88 and knowitall already try to correct his mistake in a nice and diplomatic way he become angry scold them back? We call this kind of people ti ki lan, Stubborn as fuck

People give him constructive criticism he cannot accept get angry and talk rubbish, that is why got so many enemies in SBF.... this kind of loser will have no future in life at all la... frog in the well

Last edited by strikeback4; 27-05-2017 at 10:17 AM.
Old 27-05-2017, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17575 / Power: 25
kyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond repute

The Ideal match up would be strikeback4vs sadfa vs seaj! calling seaj the pimp, stop hiding under those underage gal pussy! Cum out to have some fun! Round 1, ding ding!

排队中: 清空中
Old 27-05-2017, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xweb View Post

bro maybe ideal for half year every nite, will get bored after some time even the most beautiful woman in the world

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 27-05-2017, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1966 / Power: 18
NewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant future

Now this thread also become another war thread . Please respect the TS .
Old 27-05-2017, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyc2110 View Post
The Ideal match up would be strikeback4vs sadfa vs seaj! calling seaj the pimp, stop hiding under those underage gal pussy! Cum out to have some fun! Round 1, ding ding!
Triple threat match?
Good ah.....
Winner gets a free kiss from TS!
Old 27-05-2017, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16929 / Power: 22
Hanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyc2110 View Post
I go for sadfa vs seaj! Should be match of the decade !
Old 28-05-2017, 03:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Xweb is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
bro maybe ideal for half year every nite, will get bored after some time even the most beautiful woman in the world
yes, you're right.
Never play till scarify your marriage.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1