The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2018, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute
10 arrests made, 14 unlicensed massage parlours found during two-week crackdown

PUBLISHED 1 HOUR AGO

Zaihan Mohamed Yusof

SINGAPORE - With five closed circuit television cameras pointing towards the walkway leading to the second floor shophouse unit and a security door in place, staff at a facial spa on Upper Thomson Road should have been prepared for any visitors.

Yet three female employees and two of their male clients were caught off-guard when the police came knocking - and discovered it was an unlicensed massage establishment.

The random enforcement check by officers from the Bishan Neighbourhood Police Centre (NPC) was part of an intensive two-week islandwide operation targeting unlicensed and errant massage parlours.

On Thursday (March 15) the Singapore Police Force revealed that it arrested 10 women for offences under the Women's Charter and Employment of Foreign Manpower Act.

Fourteen massage parlours were also found to have been operating without a valid licence.

Officers checked 41 establishments across 15 neighbourhoods from March 1 to 14.

Police stepped up checks in the wake of the new Massage Establishments (ME) Act which came into force on March 1, giving them more bite in weeding out unlicensed massage parlours and errant landlords.

Those who flout the law now will face significantly higher penalties like imprisonment of up to two years and a maximum fine of $10,000.

The ME Act also restricts operating hours for most licensed massage parlours.

Commanding Officer for Bishan NPC Michael Ben Chee said: "The new ME Act... will equip the police with stronger levers to deal with vice activities and law and order problems in massage establishments."

The number of unlicensed massage establishments detected by police increased by 40 per cent between 2013 and 2016

There were about 300 such errant operators found in 2016, with 7 per cent operating in HDB properties and 40 per cent engaging in vice-related offences.

Some unlicensed spas operate 24 hours and provide sexual services, often near HDB flats.

Although the establishment visited by officers at Upper Thomson Road is meant to be a facial spa, a massage bed was found in one of its rooms.

Journalists were allowed into the premises during the two-hour enforcement operation.

Three foreign women - two wearing short dresses and one in denim shorts and a t-shirt - were overheard speaking in Mandarin, explaining to the police the nature of their work at the spa.

Officers checked the other rooms for incriminating evidence.

In one room there was a tablet in showing five 'live' camera views of the walkway outside.

The women's immigration documents and work permits were all in order but while no arrests were made, the facial spa was found to have provided unlicensed massages.

continue reading here : http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...uring-two-week

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 15-03-2018, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 10 arrests made, 14 unlicensed massage parlours found during two-week crackdown

Aiya... like that police so actsy borak.. knnb.. Keppel millions of dollars dont want to investigate...
Old 15-03-2018, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 10 arrests made, 14 unlicensed massage parlours found during two-week crackdown

Look, there is a bunch of flowers on the table. It must be from one of the carrot-head costumers...

Source: http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...uring-two-week
Old 15-03-2018, 06:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
StarZone is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Thanks for sharing with us.
Old 15-03-2018, 06:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
StarZone is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Avoid those illegal MP
Old 15-03-2018, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2389 / Power: 19
paul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond repute

Aiyo my Cindy Spa bo liao....

Min 7 to exchange. Thks

Pls CHECK properly before PMing to say nvr rtn etc etc.
Old 15-03-2018, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 19
yamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleon View Post
The women's immigration documents and work permits were all in order but while no arrests were made, the facial spa was found to have provided unlicensed massages.
I dont understand this part. If the shop is unlicensed, how come the work permits were in order ?

Unlicensed shop can issue work permit ?

Bigger and better
Old 15-03-2018, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamashikata View Post
I dont understand this part. If the shop is unlicensed, how come the work permits were in order ?

Unlicensed shop can issue work permit ?
Facial spa has biz license and thus employees have permits. It's just that they cannot provide massages, which come under different set of rules.

I find it distasteful though that they allow journalists to tag along for raids with the express purpose of humiliating the women. It's pure bullying.
Old 15-03-2018, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 19
yamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Facial spa has biz license and thus employees have permits. It's just that they cannot provide massages, which come under different set of rules.
Oh i got it.... thanks

Bigger and better
Old 15-03-2018, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Re: 10 arrests made, 14 unlicensed massage parlours found during two-week crackdown

I might have posted in this website yrs ago. 8 Yrs ago. Many such women will married local men who were willing to drop away his family. Not to forget from former PRC KTV girl Lu Lu. How the hell she stayed n this country and, after leaving her trade. She can lived in this country?

Who knew about this girl and protect her from the police?
Old 15-03-2018, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul55ho View Post
Aiyo my Cindy Spa bo liao....
Cindy Spa? Sounds like you have been patronizing this joint... any interesting shit happened inside you wanna share?
Old 15-03-2018, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 15
HKKCK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing
Old 15-03-2018, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Police checked a total of 41 massage parlours across 15 areas such as Ang Mo Kio, Bishan, Changi, Orchard, Tanjong Pagar, Jalan Besar, Jurong West and Toa Payoh from 1 March to 14 March, the Singapore Police Force (SPF) said in a statement on Thursday (15 March). Fourteen of the parlours were found to be operating without a valid license, SPF added.
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/ten-women-...085133720.html

Old 15-03-2018, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

too many such spas and massage places.
Old 15-03-2018, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2389 / Power: 19
paul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Cindy Spa? Sounds like you have been patronizing this joint... any interesting shit happened inside you wanna share?
Lol. They got a few BIG BOOBS viet girls there. Stone throw from my place so convenient to release. Lucky I not there wen they raid bo knn liao.

Min 7 to exchange. Thks

Pls CHECK properly before PMing to say nvr rtn etc etc.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1