The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-03-2018, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 14
thedealer87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthedealer87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: For Hubby's Honor

"Tell me what you want."

It was late, well past midnight, and Vanessa was bent lewdly at the waist, her palms flat against the wall, her back and legs forming a perfect ninety-degree angle. Her skirt was hiked up around her waist, her silk panties nimbly rolled down around her thighs in a taut band, revealing her fully, and cool air trailed over her wet, exposed pussy, and she whimpered with need.

Jack stood behind her, roughly having manipulated her body into its current position, dominating her completely as she so often preferred to be, loving the power he had over her and revelling in the lushness of her body.
Whack!

Jack levelled a crushing blow to the bare flesh of her bottom and the girl squealed in shock and pain. "Tell me what you want," he said heatedly, and his statement was not a request.

Vanessa hesitated. "I . . . I . . ." she stammered, her breaths quick and ragged as she struggled to answer in time.

Whack!

Another blow landed cruelly across her backside, stinging fiercely, and the sound of the skin of his palm swatting the skin of her buttocks echoed resoundingly through the bedroom. "Tell me what you want," he said for the third time, and much more insistent.

Her voice was low and timid, and hoarse. "Fuck me," she whispered.

Whack!

"Ahhhh!" she wailed, her flesh burning. "I want you to fuck me!"

His breath hot in her ear as his fingers delved deeply into her lovely pink pussy from behind, spreading her velvety labia, and slipped into her tight slick canal. She stiffened in pleasure and groaned loudly.

"What did you say?" he whispered, a devilish edge to his voice.

"Fuck me, Jack!" she cried. "Fuck me now!"

Her body squirmed and writhed with intense arousal, shuddering about lustily, and Jack absolutely loved it. His fingers left her pussy and his hands grabbed a tight hold of her waist, squeezing tight, and he felt her body tense with anticipation in its bent over position, the juices from her swollen cunt dripping down her thighs.

His thumbs curled inward and spread her ass cheeks wide, and he guided the tip of his cock between the tight folds of her pussy, and with one brutally abrupt motion rammed himself home. He impaled the buxom blonde with his cock, shoving himself completely inside until his pubic hair tickled the flesh of her upturned ass and his balls rested snugly against her own trimmed swath of pubic hair.

Vanessa whimpered as his cock violated her, splitting her in two, crushing her utterly. "Oh my god," she wailed, "oh . . . my . . . god . . . oh my god . . . oh my god . . . oh fuck . . . oh my god . . ."

Jack growled as her pussy sucked fiercely at his shaft, begging for it to go deeper.

"Oh . . . my . . . god . . ." the young beauty moaned. "Fill me . . . oh fuck . . . so full . . ."

She whimpered as he pulled his erection out of her sopping wet pussy without warning and when the ridge of the mushroom head appeared, Jack paused, relishing the sight of the vast majority of his seven inches jutting lewdly from a pretty pink pussy, its rubbery folds stretched around the head, before he took both her hips in his hands and stuffed the full length back inside, thrusting slow at first but then harder and harder and harder with each and every down stroke.

"Oh my fuuuccckiingggg gggoooooodddddd," Vanessa bellowed as she met him thrust for thrust, grinding her sweet and supple bottom back against him in an erotic collision of flesh and pelvic bone. Her ass rippled lewdly as it bounced off his waist like a yo-yo.

Jack grunted as he hammered away at the gorgeous golden-haired strumpet, kneading her firm ass with his palms, spreading the cheeks as wide apart as they could go, loving the way her puckered anus winked up at him as he did so.

Vanessa was losing coherence as her pleasure mounted. "Unnhh . . . unnhh . . . aahhh . . . ahhhh," she wailed. "Oh my god . . . fuck me . . . fuck me . . . fuck me!"

Jack groaned and pistoned his hips back and forth, burying his thickness over and over again in the girl's incredibly tight sheath, and grinned as his right hand rose and fell once more, swatting her rump with far more gentility than he had previously shown.

Vanessa’s head whipped around, golden hair spinning in a wild arc, and she glared at him from over her shoulder. Her eyes positively smoldered. "Spank my ass," she hissed. "Spank me harder god damn it!"

Jack growled and slapped her again, much harder this time as he pounded her from behind. Her skirt was slipping back down her legs from the force of his thrusts, but he tucked it up and under itself again without breaking his momentum. Vanessa spread her legs out as far as her panties would allow, straining the silk rolled around her thighs near the tearing point. Her pussy stretched wide around the thick cock, her insides tugged out with every withdrawal, the sight of which nearly sent him over the edge.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" the girl screamed. Vanessa was a screamer, a very vocal and naughty-mouthed lover when she neared climax, which was one of the ways he knew she was close. "Spank me, baby! Fuck me! Fuck me! Spank me! Fuck my little pussy! Fuck it harder!"

Jack used both his hands on her rump now, driving his cock with near-brutality between her puffy pink lips and deep into her pussy without any stabilizing support. His hands whacked at her ass, alternating between the two cheeks with rapid flurry until her tanned skin was dark crimson from the onslaught. His cock continued to spear into her luscious body.

"Unnhhhh . . ." she wailed as he slammed into her, shredding her. "Unnhhhh . . . oh my goaaaunnhhh . . . unhh . . . aahhh . . ." Vanessa did not stop screaming, but the words soon fell completely into incoherent babbling. "Oh my god ohmygod oh god ohmyoh myfucking ohfuck godohfuck me ohfuckgodohfuckme fuckfuck fuckmefuckmefuckme!"

And then she froze, her face locked in a gorgeous grimace of agonized bliss.

Her legs began to tremble violently and her back arched to an impossible, gymnast-like degree, her tummy dropping low as her ass upturned farther in the air and tugged pleasurably at Jack's invasive cock. The friction nearly toppled Jack off his wavering pedestal of control.

"Ohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuckoh ffffuuucccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Orgasmic convulsions pummeled Vanessa's body, harder perhaps even than Jack had pummeled it with his cock, and her wails of ecstasy overwhelmed everything in the room.

Jack did not let her off the hook, however: his hands wrapped around her waist and slid up her toned stomach, higher and higher until her doughy, quivering breasts filled his palms. He jiggled the mounds of hanging flesh vigorously.

It was not until she crested the heights of her climax that Jack unleashed his last, most desperate assault. His fingers retreated from the bounty of her breasts and renewed their perch in the firm flesh of her bottom, and using his rough grip for support, he focused all his energy upon her orgasm-wracked, juice-oozing slit. His cock impaled her again and again, thrashing and lambasting, unforgiving and vicious as it stuffed its full length repeatedly into her abused pussy.

Vanessa creamed all over his cock and the warm pink walls of her cunt twitched and clutched at his shaft as they quivered, wracked by orgasm, and the combination sent Jack plummeting over the edge into the void of sweet release. The whole of his body tensed and all the focus of his attention and energy shifted suddenly and directly to his loins.

And then he exploded.

Jack moaned as load after heavy load of his hot white sperm spewed into his girlfriend's hungry, shuddering womb. The thick cum splashed against her ribbed inner chambers, tickling her from the inside out, stuffing her full of his spunk.

"Oh my god . . ." the blonde beauty wept, still holding fast in her bent-over position, her palms flat and unmoving against the wall as tears filled her eyes. Never before had she felt so much sperm being deposited into her little pussy, and the sensation overwhelmed her. "Oh my god . . . oh my god . . . oh my god oh my god oh my god . . . oh my god so fucking full . . ."

Jack grunted as his thrusts slackened, but he kept his cock embedded deep within her, ensuring every ounce of his seed was deposited inside. Vanessa murmured to herself under her breath, blubbering like a child.

When finally he determined that his well had run dry, Jack slid his deflated cock out of her with a squishy plop, heaving a heavy sigh. His knees were weak and he reached out to steady himself against the wall. Vanessa's legs wavered and nearly buckled, but his strong arm around her waist prevented her collapse. Long moments of silence followed, broken only by the sound of their ragged breathing.

And then Vanessa turned and melted against him, her still naked breasts squashing against his chest.. His hands encircled her, sliding down to take healthy handfuls of her bottom, golden yellow skin splashed with crimson, which moments before he had pounded for all he was worth.

"Thank you," she whispered, face set in a soft smile.

He leaned in and lightly kissed her mouth. "You were wonderful." She beamed at his praise.

She wiggled her hips and let her skirt and the band of her panties slip the rest of the way down over legs, and grinned widely. "I can feel your cum sliding down my leg. I like it."

Jack grinned right back. "Happy to oblige," he said as he kissed her again, "anytime you like."

Vanessa giggled. "I'll remember that," she laughed. "I'm going to clean myself up. I've got an audition later."

She turned and made for the bathroom, but Jack had just enough time to give her one more playful swat on the rump as she went. She shrieked and glanced back over her shoulder with a wicked little grin, and giggled.
Old 19-03-2018, 05:55 PM
Samster

thedealer87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthedealer87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

And yet for the first time Jack had found himself imagining the woman he was fucking was someone other than his girlfriend, which was absolutely crazy as Vanessa was one of the hottest girls he knew.

In the mind of Jack, however, no woman held a candle to Audrey Lee.

The shower spurted to life and the shower door closed, and the sounds of soft singing drifted out from the bathroom, which meant Vanessa was under the spray, cleansing herself.

And so Jack picked up his phone and dialled the number he had been considering dialling for the past three days, and on the fifth ring the voice of Audrey echoed from the receiver.

"Hello?" the woman asked.

"Audrey," Jack said slowly with fanfare of any kind, "I'll do it."

And the answering sigh seemed at once relieved and apprehensive, and perfectly echoed the sentiments in his own mind.

She was pleasuring herself when he called, her fingers delving into her folds. She was sprawled across her bed, freshly showered and scrubbed, garbed only in a powder blue cotton robe that was spread open completely and covering nothing. It had been forever, it seemed, since she masturbated; she had been saving herself for her baby-making sessions with Tony.

Which meant true and deep orgasm had eluded her for months as they had focused on conception, and her climax afterward was always light and designed to jump-start pregnancy.

When the phone rang, one glance at the screen sent the whole of her body into a tailspin. Her heart began to pound beneath her breast, her flesh felt like it was on fire, there was a ringing in her ears and trembling in her fingers. Her whole body felt suddenly . . . alive.

"Hello?" she asked.

"Audrey," said Jack slowly on the other end of the line. "I'll do it."

And Audrey sighed deeply then, thankful a potential solution to her most significant problem had been found, grateful to the man for agreeing to help, but more nervous and troubled and afraid than she could ever remember being.

"Thank you, Jack," she breathed. "Thank you."

"What comes next?" he asked, even though they both knew exactly what came next.

"I'll call you soon," she said hastily, quite suddenly very embarrassed.

"Ok," he agreed. "Take care, Drey."

"You, too, Jack."

And so Audrey hung up the phone and lay a long time without moving, wild thoughts running rampant through her head, before her fingers took up their previous task, flittering across her folds lightly and tenderly, and just how she liked, but there was a new kind of urgency in their touch, a new kind of excitement, which was something she was altogether uncomfortable with.

And yet completely incapable of curbing.

[to be continued...]
Old 20-03-2018, 07:02 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like your updates very much... it's very nice... share more of the story soon...
Old 20-03-2018, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2382 / Power: 18
bombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond repute

*Pitching Tent* starting a campfire.
Old 21-03-2018, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, hope there will be more updates soon.
Old 21-03-2018, 11:28 PM
Samster

"Have you seen my cufflinks?"

"There're in your top dresser drawer, sweetie."

"What about my keys?"

"In the dish in the kitchen."

"And the plane ticket?"

"Hall table, sweetie."

Tony stopped and turned to his wife, who was perched peacefully on the bed and just as beautiful as ever. "What would I do without you, my love?" he asked with a smile.

"Fall apart, clearly," she said with a smile of her own.

"Come here," he told her, beckoning with his hands, and she slid off the bed and into his arms, and he embraced her warmly. She hugged him right back, squeezing him tightly, her arms almost crushing him. "Whoa, babe! What's with the rough love? I'm only gone overnight."

She tilted her head up, eyes moist with tears. "You know I love you, right? I love you very much, Tony. Very much."

He chuckled and smoothed down her hair. She could be so emotional sometimes, which was not to say he did like hearing such sentiments. Actually, he loved hearing them. "Of course, babe," he told her. "I love you, too."

They parted and Tony set about the last little bit of packing he had left. It was a business trip in Bangkok with three separate functions crammed into twenty-four hours over a Thursday evening and night, plus the following Friday morning, which meant it was heavy on the dress clothing, which meant his garment bag was stuffed to the brim despite the short trip. Audrey watched him silently, sniffling occasionally, flashing him smiles. She was gorgeous, absolutely breathtaking, and Tony could not wait to get back to continue trying to have a baby with her, which was goal number one for them at present.

"When I get back, love," he said suddenly, eyes bright and confident, "it'll happen. I know it! We'll put everything we have into it and next month, we're getting pregnant for sure."

A strange sort of look passed acLee her face; he knew the toll their struggles had taken upon her. But the moment passed and her smile returned, softly, sweetly, and perfectly Audrey. "For sure," she repeated at a whisper, nodding, and there was hope and positivity again in her voice, which was very exciting for him to hear as such things had been significantly lacking of late after almost a year without conception.

And so Tony departed, happy and secure in the knowledge that the hope of his wife had returned, and utterly, blissfully unaware as to the reason behind its resurgence.

"I'm having trouble. I can't decide."

The voice of Vanessa called out from the closet. She was getting ready for an evening audition, which meant she was stressed out, and picking out her outfit would be the biggest and most stressful decision of all.

Jack was on the leather chair in the bedroom, a suitcase on the floor at his side. As far as Vanessa was concerned, he was headed out of town to Vegas for a couple days to visit an old friend. He would not be at the apartment when she returned from the audition.

Vanessa emerged from the closet. She carried with her a white shirt in her left hand and a blue shirt in her right, but the shirts were not the important things; the important thing was she was naked from the waist up.

She was topless.

Jack gazed upon his girlfriend's breasts. They were wonderful, swollen pear-shaped lobes that rose from her chest like mountains, perky and round and firm. Her nipples were dime-sized spots of shriveled pinkness.

"What do you think of these?" the twenty-two year-old asked innocently. She shook the two shirts in her hands; the result was her round breasts joggling freely before Jack's admiring gaze.

"They're perfect," Jack told her, staring.

Vanessa giggled. "I'm not talking about my tits, sweetie."

He shook himself out of his breast-induced stupor. "Uh, the blue," he said. "I love that shirt. It matches your eyes."

Her face softened and she stepped forward, closing the distance between them, and planted a tender kiss on his lips. "Awww, honey," she cooed, "thanks for noticing."

He shrugged. "How could I not?"

She smiled again, turned on her heels and sashayed back into the closet to finish getting ready. "I'll miss you while you're gone," she called.

"I'll miss you, too, baby," he said.

He felt bad about the lying, although he rationalized it by remembering that the very security of Audrey’s life and the foundation of her family rested on his secrecy. He felt bad about the cheating, but he rationalized that by thinking that it was not so much cheating as it was donating to a worthy cause. He considered what he was doing to be an honorable thing.

A short while later, Vanessa was gone and Jack sat alone in the apartment, waiting. There was a specific plan in place (wholly concocted by Audrey, who was running the show completely) and Jack was content to follow her orders to the letter.

Time passed . . . and then it was time.

Everything was prepared.

Audrey sipped from her water bottle, trying to keep herself calm. It was late in the evening, very near the time it would begin, and she was struggling to convince herself she was making the right decision. It was the only thing to do, she knew, and yet she was having second thoughts.

And then the car rolled up in front of the house and there was no time left for doubt.
Old 21-03-2018, 11:28 PM
Samster

The house was dark when he pulled up.

Jack checked the address, just to be sure, and it proved correct: this was the home of Audrey Lee. He pulled through the open gate and into the circular driveway, turned off the car, and took a deep breath. The moment he had dreamed of for six years was about to come true.

Audrey told him exactly what he was to do: drive over, pull into the driveway, turn off the car, walk to the door, knock three times, enter, lock the door behind him, walk up the stairs, enter the master bedroom at the end of the hall, take off his clothes and get under the covers. She was very specific and asked that he do exactly as she said.

And so he did.

He walked to the door in silence. Their house was a big one with a fountain in front and lush landscaping surrounding it. Her husband, he knew, had done very well for himself. He reached the door and knocked three times. There was no response.

The door opened easily, and he slipped inside. The house was dark, but there was enough light from the moon and stars for him to see the staircase winding around the wall off to his left. The foyer was marble-floored and expansive, and he was certain any voice would echo dramatically in that place. There were no voices, however; silence reigned.

He bolted the front door and then walked up the stairs, treading lightly, eagerness and apprehension rising in concert. He did not know what to expect, beyond one thing: soon, he would find himself in the arms of Audrey. How exactly, he knew not, but in truth he did not care: any way was well enough.

There was a long hallway at the top of the stairs with five doors set at intervals down its length and a separate branching hallway off to the left. All the doors were closed, except for the broad double doors at the end of the hall: the master bedroom, his destination.

He moved in silence, creeping along the hall, feeling almost like an intruder. He passed through the doors and into the bedroom, and found himself in a large room finely decorated. It was dark, but there were glass doors on the far wall leading out to a balcony, its curtains open, and the light of the moon streamed through and bathed the room in pale luminescence.

The master bed was large and luxurious and set in the center of the longest wall. Jack wasted no more time looking; it was time to undress. His fingers fumbled nervously with his buttons, but soon he was naked, clothes in a heap. He was clean; he showered and shaved before he left, and dabbled with cologne. He made his way to the bed and slipped easily under the silken sheets.

And waited.

She heard him enter the bedroom, heard the rustling of his clothes and the covers on the bed. She heard his breathing, which was heavy. He was eager, of course, but she knew him well enough to believe it was, at the very least, a respectful kind of eagerness. He had done everything she asked, executed her requests perfectly, and in that moment, thinking about it, he decision made and the events set firmly in motion, unalterable now, a peculiar kind of calm descended upon Audrey Lee, a calm not unlike the eye of a hurricane.

And the man in the bedroom was waiting, which meant it was her turn now to act.

"Jack?"

The voice came from his right, soft and incredibly feminine. He turned and saw her shadowy form filling the frame of the door connecting to the master bathroom. The moonlight did not reach that far and she was swathed in darkness, but he could see enough to know she was wrapped in a robe of some kind. He could not see her eyes, but he knew she was watching him.

"Yes," he replied in a wavering voice.

Her voice did not waver. "We both know what has to happen here tonight," she said quietly. "I want you to know that I love my husband very much; while it seems strange to think of it, I am doing this for him. I want to thank you for helping me. While I know you cannot help being excited to some degree, I think you are doing this for the right reasons."

He nodded, hoping she could see it, but said nothing. She remained where she was, unmoving, and continued in the same clear and quiet voice.

"There are certain things I know must happen," she said smoothly, "certain physical acts, but I ask that you allow me to remain in control. This is about the conception of my child and I will look back on these moment often in my life; I would like to look back on them with favor. It is important to me that everything that happens here tonight is my own doing."

"I understand, Drey," he said softly.

There was a long pause. "I believe you do," she said finally, "which is one of the main reasons I think you are the only man capable of this job. I have three additional requests."

He nodded again. "Anything," he told her.

"I would ask that you not attempt to kiss me on the lips. You may use your mouth elsewhere, if you wish, if the situation allows, but I ask that my lips remain reserved for my husband. That is my first request."

"Absolutely," he agreed.

"I'm aware that you are nervous and that this situation is unusual. I accept that the act will require some degree of touching. I will allow you to caress my body, I will allow you some measure of exploration, but I ask that you do so gently and respectfully. This is my second request."

"Of course," he promised.

"I would ask that you allow me to dictate our positioning. I'm aware that most men usually lead in these situations, but I must be the one to maintain control. I do not wish to be maneuvered into any position I do not desire. My last request is that I myself direct things."

"Very well," he told her, and he meant it.

She sighed softly. "It's time," she said in a voice scarce above a whisper. "Are you ready?"

"Yes," he whispered, the word little more than a breath.

And then it happened and the dreams of Jack Lim merged with the reality of his current situation as Audrey Lee deftly plucked the sash holding her robe in place and allowed the garment to fall to the floor, and stepped forward into a shaft of light that bared fully the form and figure of her luscious body.

Jack blinked.

He could hardly believe his eyes: Audrey Lee was the most majestic creation he had ever seen. She stood before him, naked as the day she was born, her rounded curves illuminated by the pale silver light of the moon. His blood boiled instantly.

She was beautiful, simply gorgeous. He gazed for the first time upon the soft swell of her breasts. They were full and round, perfectly shaped teardrops rising from her chest, but also firm. Her nipples were small and light red and he watched them rise and fall with her breathing. His eyes trailed lower to gaze upon the woman's narrow waist and the downy swath of hair between her legs, trimmed into a bikini cut. In the silver light of the moon, each and every thin pubic hair was visible. Matching blonde hair flowed from her head in waves, down past her shoulders, and her emerald green eyes seemed to catch all the light there was in the room and hold it there, shining like stars in the sky.
Old 21-03-2018, 11:29 PM
Samster

Audrey let him take in the beauty of her nakedness, allowing him to look, allowing him to study. She would need him aroused, obviously, and an excellent visual was the easiest way. After a long moment she moved forward, hips swaying slightly, to the edge of the bed. He was closer now to her than he had ever been before and she was gloriously naked, and giving herself to him.

Jack could hardly contain his excitement; in fact, he was nearly ready to jump out of his skin. He stared into her eyes, totally without words, utterly speechless. He was happy in that moment for the sheet covering him; his arousal would be quite obvious, despite the darkness.

And then in the next moment, her movements fluid and graceful and unhurried, Audrey Lee slid onto the mattress of the bed and slipped beneath the covers, and suddenly her body was scant inches from his, still not touching, but tantalizingly close.

The first thing Jack noticed was the heat. It emanated from her in waves; Jack felt his skin begin to prickle from the stark intensity of it. Their bodies were both primed, it seemed, and reacting to each others, and that more than anything else gave him confidence.

"Be gentle," she said then, hardly making a sound, and closed the distance between them.

Audrey sighed as contact was made, her green eyes wide but calm, and Jack wrapped his arms around her and embraced her, pulling her in tight, and she shivered and he rejoiced as her large breasts squished up against his chest.

Gently, comfortingly, he brought his lips to her forehead. "I am here for you," he told her.

She nodded once, tightly, and rolled away from him and onto her back. Her head sagged back into the pillow, eyes closed, but she arched her back and lifted her breasts just enough for her message to be clear: she was offering him her body.

His cock lurched.

Her breasts were truly magnificent. Turned on his side, the weight of his upper body on his right elbow and forearm, Jack gazed down upon them and thanked the heavens above once again for the opportunity now bestowed upon him.

His left hand crept forward and grazed against the skin of her side, and trailed upward until it cupped the whole of her left breast. The mound was fleshy and full and round, and when he squeezed his fingers depressed the skin. He kneaded it gently, reverently, rolling it around his palm, catching the nipple between thumb and forefinger, enjoying the sensation of fondling a woman in a way (so simple and unencumbered, almost as if she were asleep) that he had not enjoyed a long time.

And then his attention switched to the other: he released her left breast and swept his fingers acLee the valley of her cleavage, and captured her right breast and massaged its doughy bulk. The right was equally as wonderful as the left and he wanted to jiggle it lewdly, but his fingers instead acquiesced to her request and handled her body respectfully.

Jack played with her tits for several moments more, alternating back and forth, relishing the sweet feel of her flesh, before he lowered his mouth again to her forehead, kissing it gently. Her eyes opened and they stared at each other, her brilliant greens meeting his searing grays, and she gave him just the barest hint of a nod.

Continue, it said, and so he did.

He moved lower, his lips kissing her cheek and then her neck, avoiding her mouth as she wished, slavering over every inch of her slender collarbone, and then he moved lower still and she sighed again as his lips reached the soft upper swell of her bosom. His fingers trailed over her skin and glided up her arms. She trembled, knowing what he was about to do, and he gave her only a moment's opportunity to stop him before he dipped his head.

His mouth slid down into the bottomless valley of her cleavage and worked its way up the slope of her right breast, his nose indenting deeply into the pliant flesh as he went. Her skin had a deliciously sweet taste to it. He reached the crest, her nipple shriveled and hard as a pebble, and he sucked the little nub into his mouth and swirled his tongue around it.

It was only then, however, that he noticed something new: her breathing had changed. No more measured calm; her breath now was heavy. Her chest was heaving as she labored to breathe evenly. It thrilled him; this was a sure sign that while their goal was not her sexual satisfaction, she was deriving pleasure from his actions.

And so his lips locked over her delectable nipple and suckled it with increased fervor, and he heard her whimper softly, almost muffled, as if she did not want to recognize how good it felt. His tongue flicked against the tip, tickling her, and his teeth nipped lightly at her nipple, and she tensed and caught her breath. He switched to gentle nibbling, pulling back with his teeth and stretching the nipple out from the rest of her breast like a piece of taffy.

She gasped. "Jack . . ." she breathed.

He raised his head and looked at her, their faces scant inches apart. Her eyes were wide and bright somehow even in the darkness, but calm, and so achingly deep and beautiful. Another moment passed between them and Audrey's head fell back against her pillow: she would allow him again to continue.

And so he did.

Audrey Lee was conflicted.

She no longer second-guessed and doubted her decision: bringing Jack into her bed was the easiest way to avert all the drama and trauma associated with the alternative, which was bringing her husband's sterility to light. No, circumventing that situation by any means necessary, including what amounted to adultery, was vital.

Audrey was conflicted now, however, as she lay on her back on her bed with the young man perched on his side to her left, his body firm and warm, his lips and mouth slobbering over her breasts, because she was not supposed to be feeling the way she was feeling about what was happening. She was not supposed to enjoy it so much. She wanted to feel a connection, yes; she did not want to look back on the experience of conception as an emotionless, impersonal round of casual sex, and that required walking a fine line, which was proving difficult.

Already the line was blurring and the night had hardly begun. She had not yet even seen the whole of him, nor had his actions and caresses traveled anywhere lower than her ribcage, and rarely did she derive much pleasure from it when Harrison suckled her breasts, but something about the way Jack was touching her was intensely pleasurable, and she worried about what that might mean for the rest of the night.

She could sense his need; it crackled like sparks in the air. His every look and movement spoke of thinly veiled, carefully restrained desire. He was holding back, trying hard to respect her wishes, to grant her requests, and she knew he would strive to restrain himself most of the night. His youthful crush on her was well-documented; it was not every day a guy got the chance to bed his high school dream girl. She was hoping that element of their history would not derail her plans.

Thoughts of his desire reminded her just exactly what her situation was: she was in bed with a man who was not her husband, this man wanted her, he was pleasuring her, and the space between her legs tingled at the thought of what more was to come.

Not exactly how she had imagined things going.
Old 21-03-2018, 11:29 PM
Samster

"Wait," she said suddenly, and instantly he pulled his lips from her breasts and froze. She would need to let things simmer down a bit, and so she added, "Lie back." He again did exactly as he was told, rolling away from her and onto his back.

She took in the sight of his chest: hard and toned and hairless with nary an ounce of flab. He was a very good-looking guy with a very attractive body, she had to admit; her best friend's scrawny little brother had morphed into a serious hard-bodied hottie.

She touched his shoulder with a single finger and his body twitched, but settled as she stroked the finger down over his strong bicep, testing its feel. The other, she was sure, would be equally strong. Another finger joined the first and they walked delicately together towards the center of his chest.

Jack groaned, and tried to stifle it.

She toyed with his navel and traced the ridged pattern of his abdomen: his six-pack was pronounced. He shifted his weight suddenly and the silk sheet slipped down, holding just high enough to keep him decent. She could see the hard column beneath the thin material of the sheet, hovering, waiting to emerge.

And so she pulled the sheet aside, needing at least briefly to see and know the tool by which she would become pregnant, but the sight of it caught her totally unprepared: it was the biggest and most beautiful penis she had ever seen, easily seven inches long and brutally thick. His testicles were heavy lumps hanging below.

Time seemed to slow as she studied the erection before her. It was striking, long and hard and purple and throbbing. Audrey was an incredibly sexual woman and the urge to take the meat before her and gobble it up was nearly unbearable, but she restrained herself; despite her fondness for giving them, blowjobs served little purpose when the goal was procreation. She licked her lips, however, an involuntary reaction to what lay before her, and felt the wetness grow between her legs, as if knowing her sex would need plenty of help fitting his sizable cock inside it. The only sound in the room was the harshness of Jack's labored breathing. She met his eyes for only a moment; the gray pools were churning, wild with desire.

And so she rolled onto her back and dropped her head once again to the pillow, and closed her eyes, and waited for him to do what he would with her. She did not want to lead, she decided then, although she would maintain the power to stop or change any particular move or position.

He received the message loud and clear.

His hands went to her creamy breasts again and cupped them gently as he bent forward and flicked his tongue over each nipple in turn. His mouth closed over her left breast and suckled it with more fervor than before, and she felt herself spinning as pleasure washed over her.

And then his hands trailed lower over the smooth plane of her stomach, fluttering along her sides and caressing her with feathered strokes, dancing across her exposed skin, and then they moved lower and Audrey gasped as a finger slid into the small tendril of blonde curls below her navel, holding there for only a moment, giving her just enough time to stop him before it slid farther still over the slick pink folds of her vagina.

Audrey whimpered and he froze again, waiting.

When she did not say anything (knowing she should, knowing this was not exactly what she wanted, but too wrapped up in what was happening to care), his finger moved again and slithered inside her, penetrating her outer lips, slipping smoothly between the puffy folds before retreating and rising to apply gentle pressure on her swollen little nub. He circled it once, twice, three times slowly, the stiffened pink tissue saturated with juice from the depths of her pussy, and flicked at it with the flat of his thumb.

And in that moment two things were quite suddenly and thrillingly and terrifyingly clear: Jack knew what he was doing and Audrey was in a great deal of trouble.

His mouth still worked its wonders on her big fleshy breast as he strummed the underside of her clitoris, but the mind of Jack was alive and spinning wildly with awe and absolute delight as he pleasured the one woman in the world he assumed he would never have such times with, the girl of his adolescent dreams: Audrey Lee, breathtaking and beautiful and nude and beneath him, and allowing him access to the whole of her succulent body.

And it was time to seize the opportunity by the horns, as it were.

He dropped his head and peppered a series of kisses around her tummy before moving lower still, his hands pushing gently on her legs. She gasped, and not for the first time, but they parted easily and swiftly he was between them, staring down for the first time on perfection.

Bathed in a beam of silvery moonlight, it was easy for him to see her pussy was a pretty shade of pink, the kind of pussy other women envied. It was perfectly crafted with long thin lips of minimal bulge, pursed together tightly and nicely contained, the clitoris set near the top of her labia and protected, but visible and accessible. Above, the swath of blonde curls was trimmed neatly but still held a great deal of character, while the lips themselves were waxed completely.

Jack could feel the heat radiating from her nether regions and wasted no time, not wanting Audrey to halt his progress. It proved to be a very wise move: her body quaked violently when his mouth pressed firmly against her tight wet folds.

"Jack!" she cried. Her voice was shocked; it was clear she had not expected him to go so far. It was also clear, as the outrage in her voice faded away, that she would not stop him. "Oh my god, what . . . what are you . . . oh my god . . . oohhhhhh . . . mmmyyyyy . . . ggggoodddddd!'

He suckled her clitoris, wrapping his mouth around it, and kissed and nibbled every inch of her slit, his lips skirting down the glistening folds, his quick and experienced tongue flittering acLee her puffy lips. Her juices flooded over his mouth and cheeks and chin; she was on absolute fire.

He raised his head and devoured the sight of her naked, glistening body, breasts rising like melons from her chest, her slender figure and bounty of golden hair, face frozen in a pleasure-filled grimace. He relished the subtle aroma filling his nose: sweet and saccharine, and altogether edible. In addition to looking good, her pussy smelled good and tasted good, too, although Jack would have expected nothing less. He could hardly believe the amazingly sensual creature sprawled out before him was Audrey Lee, the object of his ultimate fantasy.

Which was now coming true.

And true also were the sensations the woman herself was experiencing.

Audrey gritted her teeth as his momentary pause ended and his lips descended upon her again, capturing her swollen lips of her labia with his teeth and nibbling at them as his fingers spread them wide, granting his mouth better access. He dragged the flat of his tongue languorously acLee her engorged clitoris, unrelenting as he ate her thoroughly.

His lips encircled her clitoris and suckled it vigorously, rolling his tongue around the throbbing surface. He teased the entrance to her sex with his finger, making his intention clear, and when again there was no objection, Jack plunged it inside her to the second knuckle.

Audrey moaned loudly, giving up, and her hips began to tremble and her thighs began to quake, and she realized there would be no turning back for her. Her green eyes fluttered open and she wearily lifted her head to look at him, but only the top of his head and the sinewy muscles of his back were visible as he labored between her thighs.

[to be continued...]
Old 21-03-2018, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 8
Tempsmart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates TS
Old 22-03-2018, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 21
dudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of light

TS very nice and detail update, more and soon pls, we r waiting. Tks for the long update.
Old 22-03-2018, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a very nice read!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Old 22-03-2018, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

great stuff bro, support your story.
Old 30-03-2018, 10:22 PM
Samster

Jack pumped his finger in and out, in and out of Audrey's sopping wet hole, but he did not halt the ministrations of his mouth; he continued to eat her with abandon, suckling and teasing and licking and nibbling, throwing every trick in his book at her.

And Audrey, who had never been blessed with men in her life who knew much about the art of oral pleasuring of women, absolutely soared. She did not know such pleasure existed, much less was achievable. The stimulation overwhelmed her; she could not think clearly, could not think enough to form coherent sentences, could not do anything but lay there and accept the wonderful things being done to her.

And then the fires raging between her legs began to spread, coursing out over the whole of her body, and her legs quaked violently, shaking and shaking and shaking, and she cried out at her own lack of control. Her body had gone completely against her; she was at its mercy.

And then it paused suddenly and went rigidly still, but in the depths of her mind where her consciousness still remained active she could feel the forceful tremors waiting in the wings to strike again, and her whole body tingled with sudden, heart-stopping anticipation.

In her mind Audrey pictured herself standing at the edge of a vast precipice in a flowing white robe, wind whipping her hair, sun beating down on her, waiting, waiting, waiting.

And then she jumped.

The whole of her body quivered violently at once and clenched, rigidly straining against itself as an amazing, incredible, unspeakable euphoria clobbered her, striking her with such awesome fury she cried out almost like she was in pain. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she grimaced, and her chest heaved and her limbs wobbled and her hips gyrated and her breasts jiggled as wave after wave of intense pleasure pounded her.

"OOOOHHHHHHH MMMMMYYYY GGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

A blood-curdling scream ripped from her throat, shattering the quiet and rattling the walls. The sound was jaw-dropping. Jack had not known it was possible for a human being to make such a sound, although when he heard it, it phased him very little. His face was smeared with sticky honeyed sex syrup, but there was more work to be done: he grinned into her twitching pussy and kept right on eating.

Audrey shrieked and shrieked and shrieked as her senses churned and the tremors did not fade, and she nearly blacked out from the force of her spasms. After what seemed to be an endlessly long moment, her body relaxed mercifully from its compressed state and her head sagged back into the pillow, and her body melted down into the mattress. Her breathing was fitful, ragged as she gasped for air, and she felt nothing but a great tingle over her entire body.

She took a little time to recover, but after a long time of silence, Jack shifted his weight suddenly and she felt his erection press sharply into her belly. He pulled back, trying not to have her notice, but she did, and without thinking she reached down and wrapped her fingers around the thick shaft, and stroked it tenderly.

It was Jack's turn to gasp; he had not ever expected her to touch him there. His cock lurched in her hand, the head already slick with pre-cum as she tugged on his column.

Which is why he surprised even himself when he pulled away and slipped off the end of the bed, and stood before her, gazing down. She propped herself up on her elbows to look up at him, curiosity etched on her face.

"Jack?" she whispered questioningly.

"It's time, Drey," he told her quietly.

And so he reached down and took hold of her calves, and lifted them and set them to rest upon on his shoulders, bending her into a right angle, upturning her bottom, her knees bent just a bit and her dainty feet up and out behind his head.

And understanding swept through the mind of Audrey as she recognized exactly what was about to happen, and anticipation and some measure of fear followed as he wrapped his fingers around the shaft of his cock and guided it forward.

And she gasped as the head of that cock, hard and pulsing and terrifyingly thick, pressed against the swollen lips of her pussy, stretching them around its mushroom form. He paused then, his dark gray eyes thoughtful as he gazed down at her, searching hers. She knew exactly what he was looking for: final approval.

And so she gave it to him.

"I'm ready, Jack," she breathed.

And so Jack fulfilled his longest-held dream, his deepest desire, his ultimate fantasy, and pushed himself slowly inside Audrey, stretching her pink folds wide as her pussy swallowed up his cock. The feeling was absolutely indescribable, fiercely tight and blisteringly hot; Jack was euphoric.

Audrey was also caught in the throes of unexpected pleasure; never before had she felt so full. It felt like she was being split in two, halved by and packed full with cock, and yet the feeling boggled her mind: quite incredible! She tried her best to relax, breathing in long and slow intervals, trying her best to remain calm and not become overly involved, the same struggle she had been waging the whole night, but this, too, she knew, would be a losing battle. Conception, however, was still the goal; that much, at least, remained clear in her mind, and her hands slipped under her bottom, palms up and cupping her cheeks in an attempt to open herself up wider and facilitate the movement of his sperm.

Jack did not know how long he would last, which was an unfamiliar feeling for a guy who prided himself on his control. The visuals alone nearly did him in. Audrey was flat on her back, nude body quivering, abundant breasts looming off her chest and heaving as she breathed, feet and legs high in the air with the latter resting on his shoulders for support. Her hair was a nest of hair around her head, her brilliant brown eyes were wide and watching him intently, and his cock was jutting lewdly out of the pretty pink entrance to her sex.
Old 30-03-2018, 10:22 PM
Samster

He leaned into her, his hands gripping her thighs to keep them flush against his shoulders, and staved off the urge to bury himself deep inside her, knowing instead she would prefer he take it slow. Instead, he pressed deeper at a leisurely pace, with immeasurable control.

And then he bottomed out, his pelvis coming to rest against her upturned bottom and the exterior of her pussy, and an instant later his eyes met hers.

Audrey bit her lower lip, knowing what must come next: thrusting, when she would actively fuck another man. She steeled herself further and her fingers dug into the flesh of her ass, her breaths coming in fast, ragged gasps. Her green eyes smoldered. She nodded once, decisively, and he gingerly withdrew, and she gasped as she felt the interiors of her vagina sucked out her opening as they clutched at the thick invasive shaft. Jack removed all but the thick mushroom head, the ridge just peeking out beyond her folds.

And then he thrust forward.

"Ooohhhhhh!" she groaned, eyes squeezing tight as pleasure wracked her whole being.

The cock seemed enormous inside her, bigger even than before, the veins of his shaft sliding against her silken inner walls. It was like she was being skewered; she fully expected her body to just split in half at any moment. Unconsciously, her hips lifted and rocked forward to grind against him, and when he withdrew a second time she began to move with him, and soon a rhythm was established, a back-and-forth, thrust-and-give motion as he drove against her thighs and their bodies began to act as one.

And as the pace quickened and the force of his thrusts increased, and his legs slapped against her supple bottom with every downward stroke, Audrey dropped her head back to the mattress and a long series of groan-like gasps escaped her lips. Heaven, she thought without realizing what such a thought might portend, was the cock of Jack.

Jack, meanwhile, continued to pummel the pussy of his buxom dream girl, all notion of gentility gone, his hips slamming forward and down again and again, driving the meat of his cock deeper. Her tightness hugged at his thickness and slick, sloshing, sucking sounds emanated each time he slipped in and out of her. It took everything he could muster not to climax on every thrust . . . and the euphoric look writ across the face of the beautiful woman did nothing to help.

"Oh my god," Audrey moaned, body straining to the break point. "Oh my god, oh my god, OH MY GOD, OHHH MYYY GGOODDD!"

She felt like she was strapped to a firecracker, spiraling higher and higher through the air towards a fateful place in the sky, and any second she knew she would explode. Her ears rang and her flesh burned, and each breath was a panted whimper.

Jack continued to pound into her. His leanly muscled skin shone with a thin layer of sweat, the tendons in his neck and shoulders pronounced from his exertions. His fingers skimmed down her thighs and tightened on her ass cheeks, replacing her hands so she could grip the mattress to steady herself, and held her in place as he drove into her harder. The bedsprings creaked and the headboard banged against the wall. He was fucking her with reckless abandon . . . and she seemed to be responding to it with more than just conception on her mind.

"Drey," Jack grunted, "I'm close . . . I'm close . . . "

Her eyes flew open. "Inside me," she told him breathlessly. "Don't stop until I'm full!"

Like the anxious silence before the start of an opera, when the whole of the audience knows what is coming and is blissfully powerless to stop it, Jack knew exactly what was coming, and so, too, was he fantastically powerless to stop it. Deep in the pit of his testicles, the rumble began.

And then detonated like C-4 strapped to his balls.

He groaned and thrust forward to the hilt, holding there, and his grip on her ass slackened and her legs slipped from their place on his shoulders and down into the crooks of his arms, held in place there by the strength of his biceps. He hunched forward and his cock lurched, and erupted with spurt after spurt of creamy seed, launching his syrup deep into her quivering pussy.

The steaming spunk splashed against the walls of her womb in wave after wave as he unloaded, and the feeling of his cum smothering her insides pushed Audrey over the edge herself, and she toppled into the blackness below. Her body dissolved into one massive, violent contraction, her glossy lips drew back in a snarl and her toes curled as tingles struck at every inch of her body.

The world blurred and Audrey felt nothing but the burning fires fueled by her cock-filled cunt; the bed, the pillow, the male body above her, nothing. She felt as though she would float away were it not for the penis embedded deep within her. She moaned, and moaned again and again at great length; there was no air left in her lungs to form words.

Her sounds of pleasure only wreaked more havoc upon Jack's already lambasted loins. He added a guttural groan of his own as his balls emptied the last of their cargo up through his shaft and into her depths, and he collapsed forward in a heap on the bed, exhausted.

They lay shivering in silence for a long time, recovering, bodies melting into the mattress. The hum of the heating system and their labored breathing was all that could be heard, and the light of the moon through the balcony doors was still all the light there was in the room.

Jack rolled over onto his back, one arm still strewn across her stomach, and moments later something very unexpected happened: Audrey snuggled closer to him, her sweat-dampened body pressing against his. He looked at her, her gorgeous nude body, slim and delicate and curving in all the right places, and glistening under the pale glow of the moon, and waited.

"Thank you," she whispered into his neck after a while.

"You're welcome," he told her, and meant it for more reasons than one.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1