The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2017, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 889 / Power: 15
Lumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fucking my ex colleague

i was more sober liao.. he lifted my skirt and grabbed my butt, spanked it twice.. then got in between my legs. raised my hips and i felt that feeling again.. i felt it go inside me again... oh GOOOOSSSSHHHH it's BIGGGGGG IT'S SOOOO BIGGGG!!!! i actually wanted to pretend to be sleeping. but i couldn't help but moan... moan loudly and whine loudly to him... and .... OH GOOOOSSSSHHHHHH... this feeling.......... from behind..... my head was buried on the mattress..... i pressed my head on it, helpless... he's thrusting his penis so fast and hard in and out of me! there was so much piaking sounds!!! he spanked my butt from time to time.. he was fucking me so hard now! i moaned so loudly...

colleague: scream my name!

i did as he told... oh gosh... why i am like his slave???

a few more minutes later...

colleague: get up...

he pulled his penis out of me and pulled me out of bed... removed my dress entirely and tossed it to the floor... he dragged me to the window, we had a pool facing room. 5 floors above the pool area... he pressed me against the window, spread my legs and lifted my hips.. my naked breasts was pressed against the window... he pulled my left arm backwards and his penis penetrated me again.. he had the other hand pressing my back against the window, hard! he fucked me even harder now. spanking me harder as well... i closed my eyes and moaned in pleasure.. without him telling me to do so... i moaned his name out... then... he suddenly pulled my hair!

me: ahhh..

i called out in pain.. he pulled my hair hard and fucked me even harder.. i opened my eyes and looked out of the window... oh shit! someone was looking!! there were a few people at the pool.... but one guy was laying on the chair and looking up... i think he was looking at me!!! oh shit.. i better ask him to stop...

me: someone's watching.... we have to move away...... gosssshhhhh..

he didn't respond.... he just fucked me even harder and faster... he was really on a mission to fuck me until i can't walk?? my knees felt so weak.. how long have we been at the window??? oh dear... i just hoped that the room light wasn't that bright and people couldn't see clearly.. so finally... he got tired as well.. we returned back to the bed. i don't think he cummed...

colleague: late liao.. you need to go home already?

i realised it was already almost 8... i should probably go home.. but.......

i still have the urge to feel the licking again...
Old 23-04-2017, 09:45 AM
Samster

Lumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to behold

me: mmmm.. still a bit early. can stay a few more hours...

colleague: you want another round? you want to fuck more right.. just say la...

i kept quiet...

colleague: i need to recharge.. you go down get some dinner leh..

i put on my dress, got my purse.. realise he has the money... asked him for some, he replied money is for hotel bills.. ask me to fork out for dinner first.... i put my dress on but couldn't find my panties. he refused to help me find. i went down without any, felt really open and easy. no underwear on at all.. took the lift down, there were two caucasian men inside.. one smiled... which floor? basement... then...

'just woke up?'

me: huh?

'your hair..'

i looked into the mirror... oh dear. my hair was in a huge mess! embarrassed, i quickly looked at the reflection in the silver mirror wall and tidied up my hard.. they both smiled... when we reached the basement, they let me walk out first... i was walking awkwardly.. colleague was right.. he really was going to make me unable to walk... i could hear them giggling at the back.. i didn't turn, i guess they figured it out...

i was quite turned on by their attention.. quickly got dinner.. lift ride back up wasn't as entertaining. went back in.. he was asleep..

how should i wake him up?
Old 23-04-2017, 01:28 PM
Samster

i sat beside him, his penis was so small. how did it become so big? or was i drunk? he woke up..

me: food is here..

he stared at me.. he smiled...

colleague: you wore like this to buy dinner???

me: no la.. siao...

he was referring to the zip in my dress.. it was zipped all the way down until the lowest part of my cleavage was exposed..
Old 23-04-2017, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumiere7 View Post
i sat beside him, his penis was so small. how did it become so big? or was i drunk? he woke up..

me: food is here..

he stared at me.. he smiled...

colleague: you wore like this to buy dinner???

me: no la.. siao...

he was referring to the zip in my dress.. it was zipped all the way down until the lowest part of my cleavage was exposed..
colleague: thought you horny to that level... want a not? i get my buddy to come join in..

me: don't be crazy la! come let's eat...

colleague: you wake me up like that.. i hungry for you already... come...

he guided me to climb on top of him, lower me down and his penis entered me.. it was hard already.. he unzipped my dress all the way down to tummy and spread my dress top.. he played with my nipples and guided me to ride him.........
Old 23-04-2017, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
TomCaine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates TS
Old 23-04-2017, 11:41 PM
Samster

i rode him like i've never rode any guy before.. basically as he described it, fucking myself wild on his penis.. i bent forward and hold the wall. i really like that position, i adjusted the angle to my preference, and rode him hard... my abs area felt so sore, thighs too.. but i continued to ride him hard. he just laid still and watch my breasts and face... and played with my breasts...

colleague: you really horny and can fuck sia...

he was right...

i rode him more... until i orgasmed... he placed me by his side.. i wanted to snuggle but he got up to eat his dinner.. i fell asleep...

he woke me up later...

colleague : 11 pm liao... you want to go home already?

he seemed eager to chase me off....

i looked at him and hesitated... and hesitated further...

colleague: you still don't want to go home ah? so late liao. don't tell me you want to fuck again??

i looked at him.. and kept quiet...

colleague: want to fuck? then suck my cock to wake it up..

he kneeled his way beside my face.. his penis hanging on top of my face.. what should i do?
Old 23-04-2017, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
johnl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnl is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great Story!!

To return:

Chaku
Saltyraw
Prince7
SureScore
Lamborghini

Old 24-04-2017, 01:22 PM
Samster

colleague: come. suck it.. make it go hard.. if not we can go home liao...

i couldn't help but cringe and push his penis away... he was very upset with that action.. made a big fuss...

"wah lao i fuck you you think not tiring?

i put in effort to help you cum so many times, you can't even help blow for me?

how selfish can you be?"

he made me feel really guilty...

me: sorry ok... please.. we can do other things ok? i just cannot do that...

he refused to respond.. just sat there.. a little petty and spoilt..i was getting a bit turned off already...

sensing there was nothing else i could do.... i decided to leave...

i got off the bed, adjusted my dress, zipped it up and went to the closet to get my handback...

colleague: you are leaving? that's it?

me: i thought you want me to go?

colleague hesitated...... then.. he asked: okay. no need to suck for me.. but i want you to let me shoot my sperm into your mouth. ok?

me: what? how????

colleague: when i am about to shoot liao, i aim it at your mouth.. then let my sperm shoot into your mouth.. can? i promise i'll fuck you for at least 1 hour again...

me: 1 hour??

colleague: yup.. that means you need to call home and say you are working double OT liao........

i checked the time.. close to mid night already... i was quite tired... next day still need to work.....

colleague: come on... you know you still want it la... see.. i'm hard already.. ready to go..

he was stroking himself.

colleague: i shoot two times already today... now will take me a long time to shoot... i guarantee you confirm tomorrow cannot walk properly...

i made my decision, took my phone and informed hubby wasn't coming home early.....

after i was done, i put my phone back into my back.. lifted my dress to strip myself... suddenly.. he stopped me....

me: huh? why?

colleague: i want to fuck you in this dress...

then.. he turned me around.. planted his lips onto mine.. we kissed passionately, his hands groped my buttcheeks, pulling my crotch into his,.. he tapped my thighs to signal me to spread my legs.. then, in a flash.. he lifted me up and spread my legs, pinned me against the wall.. i was wrapped my legs around his waist.. then i was locked in that position...... after some tries, he managed to aim his penis properly and lower me into his penis.... omg..... oh gosh!!! that feeling... of being lowered gently and slowly, and the fear of falling down, the sheer difficulty of it.... that experience was amazing!!!! and i've never realised how strong he was! i was at least 60 kg!! and he could lift me up and move his hips to fuck me against the wall at the same time!! all i could do was to grab his head, moan so loudly.. screaming myself off actually.. grabbed his head and kiss him all over his face... my heart was pounding so fast.. i was so excited and high...

then he lifted me off the wall, stopped his pushing, and walked a few more steps to the door... what was he going to do???
Old 24-04-2017, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
RoboticDick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for next update!!
Old 24-04-2017, 09:21 PM
Samster

he put me at the door, the door of our hotel..

colleague: hang on to the door..

he took a step back, i quickly used my hand to support my body, the other hand hanging on to his neck.. , angled 45 degrees with his penis still inside me... then, he started to fuck me... and he fucked me HARD. each time he jam his penis back into me, my back hit the door, causing it to bang... OHHHHH GOOOSSSSHHHHHHHHH he fucked me soooooo hard!!! being lifted in the air and being fucked so hard by him... the feeling was so different!!!!! i loved it!!! and his cock is so big!! i'm finally being fucked by a real man! a beast!! i kept screaming his name! we heard people walk by but we didn't care.. he seemed to fuck me even harder!

then finally... he pressed me to the wall.. against me... i grabbed his face and kissed his lips... then slowly i felt him pull his penis out of me... he told me he was tired, he let me down.. i collapsed to the floor and sat on the floor.. my knees were so weak! i couldn't really stand!! he sat down beside me.... we rested for awhile.. he got me to the chair, he sat down first spread his legs really wide, then turned me around to 'sit' on his crotch area, i felt his penis go inside me again... my legs weren't spread wide, but shut tight a little as i had to squeeze in between his legs.. he tried ot fuck me hard but the angle was difficult.. instead, we move on to the bed.. his legs clamp together, i spread my legs and sit on him, back facing him... reverse cowgirl was what he called it... he pushed me forward, my hands in between his legs, hands together in the middle. he used the bed to bounce his butt and smack his penis in and out of me! i didn't like that position so much, didn't moan much even though he fuck for a few minutes liao. he realised also.... then he did something... made me scream...

made me scream!!!
Old 24-04-2017, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
UselessWood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 24-04-2017, 10:36 PM
Samster

he pulled my hair!! pulled me and made me lean back on to him... that angle changed!! my hands reached backwards for the wall behind... OH GOOOSSSSHHHH!! I LOVE THAT POSITION!!!!! instead of letting him fuck me, i rode him instead, pumping my hips up and down his big cock!! i felt his hands grabbed and cupped my breasts... squeezing them, then playing with my nipples... then... he did something that send me into my orgasm!! he rubbed my clitoris!!!!! oh my goshhh!!! that combination of pleasure!! sent me into the biggest orgasm i ever had!! my body shuddered!! he knew it.. he took over the fucking for a few more seconds before i collapsed back on to him. i was really tired, exhausted actually! but colleague wasted no time, he got up, spread my legs and fucked me missionary.. spread legs really wide apart.. played with my clitoris with his penis head. my legs were already numb already, the sensation was too overwhelming.. he pushed his penis into me... and he started to fuck... i was so tired already.... but he kept on fucking.. he was really going to keep his promise.. one hour??? oh gosh.. i couldn't take it already.. a bit nausea... he was fucking me continuously... not rampantly rapidly, but continuously non stop.. kept going... steady pace... i was moaning once every second...... along with each of his thrusts... i wanted to kiss his lips.. but he pushed me away, at that moment.. shit... i think i may have transformed him... cos he started to fuck faster..... faster..... and FASTER!!! i saw it.. he looked at me fiercely.. just kept going and going... he crossed my hands so my arms squeezed my breasts together... he fucked and watched them shake hard and fast...... a few more minutes later... he pulled his penis out.....

finally he was done..

i thought....
Old 24-04-2017, 11:13 PM
Samster

but he wasn't !

he flipped me around, raised my butt.. and fucked me doggy again... he fucked me so hard again!! OH GOOOSHHHH OH GOOOSHHHHHH!!! SO HARD AGAIN!!! LIKE A BEAST!! A BEAST!!! he kept going and going!! but it seem like he wasn't able to cum!! he got real violent... smack my butt so hard.. kept smacking... then also pulled my hair.. pulled my arm back.... at one point he pulled both my arms back, i felt like he was going to rip my arms off....

then suddenly...

OH GOSH!! NO NO! NO!!!!!

i felt him stick his finger into my asshole.. my asshole!!!

he started to finger my asshole!!!!! slowly but it was painful!!

NO! NO! NO! NO! DONNNNNN'TTTTTTT!!!!!!!

he fingered me a few more times... then he quickly pulled his penis and finger out of me... flipped my body around.. then...

colleague: i'm cumming soon... open your mouth!!

i looked up at him.. confused... blur blur.. and EXHAUSTED!!!

colleague: hurry open your mouth!!!!!!

i was so blur... i opened my mouth and looked up at him... he was kneeling above my face... masturbating himself hard and fast... looking down at me.... then he pushed his penis closer to my mouth.. semen was dripping onto my lips, nose and cheeks, and some into my mouth....

then ....

finally!

he screamed!!!

colleague: AHHHHHHH!!!!

his semen shot into the side of my mouth, some to my cheeks... another stream shot out.. then.. he did what i did not expect him to!! he pushed his penis into my mouth and shot one whole stream in..... i instinctively turned my head away and his penis came out, leaving a trail of semen on my cheeks... then i felt him move, he kneeled and moved to the side of my arms.. what was he doing? what was he doing?? he masturbated himself further.. then finally another stream of semen, much lesser but enough shot on to my breasts... shot on to my dress.. he squeezed every last drop of semen he had.. and he dripped them all on to my dress....

then he sat down beside me... he used his fingers to smear his semen all over my face, and even used his palms to smear the semen all over my breasts...

i still had his semen in my mouth... i didn't want to spit it out on to the pillow... i was too tired to get up too...

colleague: swallow... swallow it....

i did as he told... and closed my eyes to sleep...

colleague: owned...

i didn't know why he said that.. i didn't know what he meant either..
Old 25-04-2017, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Naturalists deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support!
Old 25-04-2017, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice story, keep the updates coming.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1