The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2012, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold
Ex- colleague

Know a lady from previous job and it has been 5 to 6 years since we know each other. We talk about everything under the sun, frm work wise to personal topic. We will arrange to meet up for lunch quite often during working hrs. I was thinking to up the relationship to FB status. Any bro, any ideas? Btw she is a mum of two with slight problem with her husband. I dun think there's a right or wrong issue if it takes two hands to clap. Welcome opinion frm all bros.
Old 09-10-2012, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2954 / Power: 16
studdyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ex- colleague

camping for more!
Old 09-10-2012, 11:41 AM
Samster

SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by studdyme View Post
camping for more!
Bro, give me some ideassss leh!!! Lol
Old 09-10-2012, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 12
JavX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJavX is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, can you provide more info about yourself. Are you single/married/with kids? Any problems with your life?...etc

Your factors are just as impt when making a decision. Have to be prepared how much r u willing to lose, then can u make a proper decision.
Old 09-10-2012, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Try to hint her and see her response.

She might treat you as someone to talk to and not a FB.

If she say yes = Good for you

If she say no = stay the way you are.

Worst part is she rejected you and your relationship will never be the same again.

So I humbly suggest you drop her a few hints 1st.

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 09-10-2012, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Try to hint her and see her response.

She might treat you as someone to talk to and not a FB.

If she say yes = Good for you

If she say no = stay the way you are.

Worst part is she rejected you and your relationship will never be the same again.

So I humbly suggest you drop her a few hints 1st.
Ok,thks bro....
Old 09-10-2012, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 20
SexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Ok. Bros here might find me pedantic after I share my thoughts w/ you, but this is based on my living experiences; Just my 2 cents worth really.

You can't simply up the status from platonic to FBs. It simply doesn't work; Females actually find it offensive (Based on my exp) unless the r/s between the both of you is sexual and not platonic/working to begin with.

Don't think FB bro... think FwB (Friends with Benefits). It does make a difference psychologically, which will translate verbally in the way you treat as well for thoughts become reality. Females, being sensual in nature, can smell that easy and most don't like it either.

Your best bet, would be to adopt a "friends first, sex later" mentality. Dropping hints would be appropriate. Tell her how you think she looks and the effect on you, subtly (and perhaps humorously) at first. You might be pleasantly surprised to find your interest reciprocated. Even if it isn't, you will be even more surprised to know that most females already do know what is on the mind of us Men. Aggression is highly discouraged. See where it leads you and take one step at a time.

Regardless of your fantasies towards her, be respectful to the lady at all times. Be genuinely appreciative of her presence and company; Sex is after all, the cherry on top of the cake, not the cake itself.
TY for ur pts. If u wish e favor returned, pls indicate clearly ur wishes & nickname. Gd posts, followed by Senior bros (>5 pwr) will have priority; I'll need to evaluate posts by Junior Bros (<5pwr) B4 I return ur wishes: Not tt I'm aloof, juz simply too many asking for returns w/o any merit
Old 09-10-2012, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavX View Post
Bro, can you provide more info about yourself. Are you single/married/with kids? Any problems with your life?...etc

Your factors are just as impt when making a decision. Have to be prepared how much r u willing to lose, then can u make a proper decision.
Bro javX, I'm single 36 yo whereas she 4 years older than me.
Old 09-10-2012, 03:18 PM
Samster

Thks bro sexystan for your advice.
Old 09-10-2012, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 17
tryherout is a Helpful and Caring Samstertryherout is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Invite her for small party, chill and drink, drink and be merry to observe if she is on for single date. However, note "buy 1 get 2 free". Manage it nicely.
Old 09-10-2012, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Excavator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

start slow juz in case u scare her off...
Old 09-10-2012, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
SekLo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Alcohol will help you. You don't go straight from friend status to FB status with a straight "ask her". Give her plenty of alcohol. Make her loose her defence then move in slowly. If she's ok with the sex, proceed. And more sex to come. If proceeded and in the end she's not ok with the upgrade to FB, blame it in the alcohol and never breech the boundary again.
Old 09-10-2012, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
derrick_sg2005 is Cool - loads of Potential

[
Lao zha bo u also want?

QUOTE=SiliconVibrator;7906158]Bro javX, I'm single 36 yo whereas she 4 years older than me.[/QUOTE]
Old 09-10-2012, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryherout View Post
Invite her for small party, chill and drink, drink and be merry to observe if she is on for single date. However, note "buy 1 get 2 free". Manage it nicely.
Good idea, very nice arrangement with "buy 1 get 2 free".

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 09-10-2012, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 13
pusiliker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypusiliker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiliconVibrator View Post
Know a lady from previous job and it has been 5 to 6 years since we know each other. We talk about everything under the sun, frm work wise to personal topic. We will arrange to meet up for lunch quite often during working hrs. I was thinking to up the relationship to FB status. Any bro, any ideas? Btw she is a mum of two with slight problem with her husband. I dun think there's a right or wrong issue if it takes two hands to clap. Welcome opinion frm all bros.
TSS. Has she ever indicated that she will never break up her family for her children's sake? If so then that is in your favor because I don't think you (or your parents) would want a ready made family.

The next time you meet up with her just reach out and stroke her hand. If she does not withdraw then its up to you to suggest going further and see what she says. At the worst it's a "no". Nothing to lose.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1