The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2010, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 20
SexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: WND (Woman-Next-Door)

Hi thanks Bros for the support, encouragement & of course, the points.

I'm glad you guys liked my story. HOnestly, if you asked me, I like my encounter very much as well.... only the encounter part without the complications... lol...

Apologies for the last update being yesterday but as I clarified earlier, rapid developments only happened yesterday due to my unusually minimal workload. Also, I was trying to rush the progress as much as possible until it reaches the saucy parts. Guess not many bros will like to read the exact details of how we met huh...

Please do continue to provide feedbacks as yes, I need as much feedback to reflect and ponder if possible... this encounter is kindda throwing the both of us into a slight emotional wreck...
Old 31-07-2010, 09:37 PM
Samster

SexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Oh yea... btw as I was going through the post, I realized multiple (should I say uncountable grammatical & spelling errors)... Apologies (not that anyone would care tho) but still I have to say this, the earlier posts were made under a rushed circumstance as I couldn't be focused on it (I was in the office and at school, so multitasking and multi-tabbing)... Also trying to rush to the saucier parts as soon as possible... hmmm lotsa earlier posts about development as I felt I need to type it out so that feedback may be provided to me for reference by brothers...

Thanks for the support.
Old 31-07-2010, 09:52 PM
Samster

Her car was parked in the usual spot where it always is, as long as Lorraine could afford to. I've come to identify that that was her special spot.

It was seems to be moderately high (no, not the top of the MSCP) though as she has the impression that would keep vandals away from it (she had her car scratched once upon a time). It would be at a corner, nicely tucked and seperated from other cars by a pillar. Small spot, but then again, she didn't have a very big car (Didn't need to... small car for her, moderately okay saloon car for hubby) as the car was for her to pick her cub up and do her groceries as well as the occasional coffee with friends.

I got into the car after she did and she already had her seatbelts buckled.

"Hey... you don't find it very squeezy for someone big like you meh? Shift the bloody seat back la..." She quipped in an amused voice whilst looking at me struggling with the seat belt and that huge bag I had with me on my lap. "put that bomb of yours in the backseat first la?"

I complied, it made sense after all and I was kindda amazed with my stupidity for not having figured that out earlier (Clarification: I did figure it out but was embarassed to do so as this is not my car after all). Bad timining though, my compliance (and rapid movements) was met with her enthusiasm to help me with my load.

I shifted my body to my right, while being restrained still by the seat belt... and of course bag (or bomb as she called it) just as she shifted her body to her left whilst trying to lift the bag off my laps with the left hand joint my her right hands shortly. I already mentioned the bag was huge, rest assured it was heavy as well with my laptop and numerous files & documentations inside. It wasn't something a girl of Lorraine's frame could handle easily...

"Argh..." She said as she tried to manipulate that bomb of my laps... while I was trying to do so as well.... Too much for her to take and with the confusion (or rather concurrence) of both our actions at the same time, she tugging with me tugging as well, her hands gave way and she leaned forward towards me...

"Ouch..." She laughed while I said the same deep down in me. I was met with her enthusiasm to help me with the bomb... and with her head as well. As she looked up in complete embarassment and me to apologise profusely for that unintented boo-boo, our eyes met...

Lorraine backed-off slightly giving her forehead a rub with her right-hand...

"So much for seatbeats... Hahaha... not much good for restraint apparently..." before leaning forward and planting a kiss on my lips....
Old 31-07-2010, 10:33 PM
Samster

I was muttering a yeah in agreement with what she said about seatbelts while recovering from the shock of banging my forehead against hers (errr... not so much shock tho... more of feeling apologetic, guilty and clumsy) when her lips met mine...

I had seen her eyes close... I had seen her leaning towards me gently... but the entire timeframe of which she took to do so was less than 3s... I couldn't possibly have reacted... at least that was what I told myself after that... Deep down, I knew I didn't react because I wanted her as well... How couldn't I?

She's beautiful. All the developments in our friendship and professional relationship in recent weeks and months have caused me to forget just how beautiful she is and turned on I was each time I see her. All that platonic developments have caused me to not pay attention to the way she looked (perhaps even smelt)... I told myself... or was it because I deliberately suppressed all emotions and interests towards her?

I soon found the answer as we continued kissing each other gently on the lips as I was soon aware once again, of how she looked and smelt. Her eyes were closed and so were mine but the minute I opened them to try to get a grip of what's happening, her beauty was there once more.... Suppression on my part definitely, for her beauty had always been there...

Dark Blue Denim shorts (Denim shorts once more, just the Denim shorts... not the colour... different colour now... Haha) and a white FCUK T-shirt with a really cute caption emblazoned across her chest. Her hair, now slightly longer but short nonetheless, was pulled back and tied into a tiny bunch. Because her hair was now pulled back, the auburn streaks now ran across her hair in a stylishly neat manner, with her fringes, which was too short to be tied up, falling across her face and framing it nicely. She now has one slipper off, nestled nicely to the side of where she's seated, as she inches forward...

The gentle kissing continued. Her lips were now wet from the kiss, so was mine. They were locked and our heads were now tilted slightly to our left shoulders in a symmetrical manner as we planted kiss after kiss on each other... Silence prevailed in the car...

I shifted my body and lifted my right hand slowly, to place it at the back of her head... running my fingers through her hair while my left hand fidgetted for the red lever on the seatbelt buckle....

"Twack...zip" my seatbelt retracted only to be caught by the left hand of mine that released it from capitivity and restraint. I moved my body slowly to break free... Another twack sound soon followed as Lorraine fidgetted around as well...

All the while, while the seatbelts broke free from their restraint and our bodies fidgtted slowly to break free from our capitivity, our lips remained locked, ever so gently....

Restraint... Capivity... We were now both free... at least, I was sure that was how both we felt at that moment...
Old 31-07-2010, 11:19 PM
Samster

The floor on which Lorraine's car was parked at was moderately high, that was how she preferred it. Her favourite spot, her favourite floor... "To keep the vandals out..." She'd say while laughing in her girlish yet womanly manner. "Some stupid muthafarka scratched it before... damn long...!(scratch damn long, not anything else she was referring to that point in time horny goats... keep it in context!)... Not cheap to get a paintjob done, not worth it for such stupid damages..." was her reply when I recalled asking her on the third time I took a ride in her car on why she preferred to park it so high up for a lady such as herself, having observed that it was thrice in the same lot on the same floor.

She likes her car sheltered, just like how I sensed she had hoped to have that similar shelter in her life; That pillar from which her car hides behind from full view of hunting vandals to be in her life; To hide her from the a scratch such as that her car once bore, from happening in her life. That scratch, a testament of a minimal deed of vandalism causing maximum damages in restition thereafter...

Sheltered lot, moderately high floor, coupled with the time being moderately late in the morning whereby most people's day would have commenced and most cars driven out, we were well protected from the views of nosy HDB dwellers. The floor was mostly filled with empty lots with the view was well kept out by a tall protective concrete pillar in white-washings, our passionate yet gentle kisses were well private and between only the two of us. That MSCP floor, public yet so private between the two of us, was causing our gentle kisses to scream "MORE!"...

I could sense her breath as our lips were interlocked, meeting each other with rthyme and deliberation that didn't do too well to hold either of us back. My ran my fingers through her cropped hair repeated, occasionally running into the band and bunch that holds it all together still, the only thing that's in order despite the disorder that's filling the car now...

We both knew it was disorderly, which was why the kisses were so gentle and deliberate. We couldn't help it which was why the time-span in seconds, of which our lips met each time it seperated was lengthening gradually with the time-span in nano-seconds of which they seperated diminishing...

Seconds seemed like hours as my hands caressed her head and hair ever so gently with her and her left hand was now on my right cheek, occasionally rubbing the lobes of my ears, with her head nestling on her headrest supported by my palm. Her touch felt warm and gentle.

CK's very successful marketing tagline for its line of watches showing a naked couple kissing echos the silence in the car and the gentleness of our kisses...

"Take your time..." I heard the silence whisper in our ears...
Old 31-07-2010, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 19
fatfart deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfatfart deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

good story.... nicely written....
Old 01-08-2010, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice and shiok up your rep points yea..

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 01-08-2010, 01:06 AM
Not Activated

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1922 / Power: 0
David_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant future

Yes upped u too......
Old 01-08-2010, 03:26 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

TS she must have deliberately parked where she did hoping each time the privacy would prompt you to take action!

Any guy who have tried to seduce a gal in a mscp would have done the same...park in a discreet spot.

If it is safety concern I would do the opposite ... park where there is more human traffic so that it is not so easy for vandals to vandalise the car.

You lucky sob...she must have been cultivating you for a long time!

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 01-08-2010, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk View Post
TS she must have deliberately parked where she did hoping each time the privacy would prompt you to take action!

Any guy who have tried to seduce a gal in a mscp would have done the same...park in a discreet spot.

If it is safety concern I would do the opposite ... park where there is more human traffic so that it is not so easy for vandals to vandalise the car.

You lucky sob...she must have been cultivating you for a long time!
Hi Bro... Hahaha, could be but I doubt so. There are many minor developments which I have not included in the story as I felt that t wasn't material and their inclusion would slow the progress down alot....

She has always parked in the same lot and would always be frustrated if she couldn't, which I find cute. One example was after the Cold Storage shopping in one of the earlier posts, we got back to find the lot occupied. She was cursing and swearing...

But come to think of it, I do like the idea of her cultivating me alot. Nonetheless, nothing was deliberate and the progress between me and her was pretty natural to begin with...
Old 01-08-2010, 09:01 PM
Samster

Hi to all brothers who have been tremendously supportive thus far

Thanks for the support and I am glad you guys liked my story.

My apologies for the slower update as like I mentioned, my schedule is usyally hectic...

Will post the next update late tonight as I am still outside now... just logged in to check for response and yes, I am pleasantly surprised by the support given.

Thank you all, will post further development tonight... Cheers.
Old 01-08-2010, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bro, i like your attitude to follow up on your events & your timely info to bros here even if you cant continue.

Unlike some point-beggars here, your humility & humbleness is a benchmark for some want-to-be story writer here

Keep it up mate
Old 01-08-2010, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
keltoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I seriously like your writing style, unique and suspense
Old 01-08-2010, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 17
EvilInside is one of the Best!EvilInside is one of the Best!EvilInside is one of the Best!

When is the next? Eager for read more...
Old 01-08-2010, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
Hi Bro, i like your attitude to follow up on your events & your timely info to bros here even if you cant continue.

Unlike some point-beggars here, your humility & humbleness is a benchmark for some want-to-be story writer here

Keep it up mate
Hi bro...

Thanks for the support and the encouragement given. The appreciation is not simply towards you but to all supportive bros out there. I'm glad you guys like the story. I'm also a LFC fan btw...

You will never walk alone...

Posting further developments now... Am on the way back on Mobile Broadband... stay tuned...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1