The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2010, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 20
SexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: WND (Woman-Next-Door)

As Lorraine dragged on my cigarette with me dragging on mine, I knew something was seriously wrong. She never referred to a cigarette as a fag before. "May I have a smoke/puff/cigarette" were terms she used... never fag.

She continued dragging her cigarette and moments passed in silence. This time round, the silence was no longer awkward and you could sense her deliberating... finally...

"What do you think of Darren?" She asked, the lips curled around the sides...

"What???" Pause was my reply before I came up with this... "Honestly? Muthafarker..."

She laughed hysterically at my straight-forwardness.... "Oh junior... ", gave me a pat on my shoulders and looked me in the eye...

"You know you once asked me how come plans are only drawn up taking into account myself and my son?" She said in a cold, serious tone...

I maintained my silence and composture whilst trying hard to soften my gaze on her... I knew something was coming... something big that she's gonna let me in on....

"Coz I married him becoz I had to..."

Lorraine then proceeded to tell me the story of Darren and her. Darren was an aspiring young man, full of potential but none the heart. He is considered a high-flyer within the force. Woman would consider him a golden catch, his prospects, background and all but he was a player.... from their dating days... he was already a player. Having heard her story, I was convinced that Darren was never a man to begin with... he was a boy....

Darren had courted Lorraine with his manliness back then while he was young and suave (well, truth be told, he is still suave)... Lorraine had fallen for him when he, back then, grabbed a guy who was trying to hit on her in a club by the collars and told him "If you think you are good enough for her, why don't you just try it?" before shoving him away in force before a wide-eyed and naive young Lorraine.

Well, he's gotten her alright... and many other girls as well. She knew about it but was doubting the relationship only by the time she was pregnant... That was how they ended up together.... This is in gist... of course many more details are in between... but I sense many bros here are inpatient as this is turning into a fucking soap. Haha...

Simply put, he wouldn't even have married Lorraine if not for the fact that she had the balls to insist giving birth to this child whilst giving up everything she had for it.

Lorraine continued her rants whilst I look on at her in admiration while listening to here tale... This here, is a woman by all definitions, I told myself.

"...and if not for Glen, I swear I'll fucking kill him!" Lorraine looked in anger before breaking into a smile... "Thanks for listening... I won't kill him... not to worry. I'm used to him being a complete asshole."

"Thanks junior, breakfast?"

huh??? again...?
Old 30-07-2010, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 20
SexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Breakfast was served her place this time... (Yes, I walked her up and waited for her to scramble eggs... I honestly didn't know that it was gonna be at her place). It was simple, toasts,. scrambled eggs, ham, bread and of course her famous ice-coffee which I so loved.

We continued bitching about her bastard hubby who thinks that as long as he provides, he is god... Of course, to cheer her up, I tried to comfort her by digressing a little...

Since she cooked, I did the dishes... I was running hell late for work and she offered "Since you listened, I'll drive you to work..."

Work's actually only 15 mins away from my place if I walked and a similar time taken if on wheels. Crap... lol. However, as she insisted, I could find no reason to reject. We proceeded to the MSCP and towards her car... and this was when and where shit happened again...
Old 30-07-2010, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 17
kade123 is one of the Best!kade123 is one of the Best!kade123 is one of the Best!kade123 is one of the Best!

nice style of writing, and here comes the exciting part.
Old 30-07-2010, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

sibay drama and sexciting ... hope not too late to camp here
Old 31-07-2010, 04:36 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
siansianla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice write, haha now I noe wat WND = .

Thanks
Old 31-07-2010, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Keep it up Junior, you doing just fine. Your writing style makes for easy reading.
Old 31-07-2010, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
soccerpicks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

keep it up bro, may I know you are in which industry?
Old 31-07-2010, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
baoroy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Way to go!! Last thing I go to bed is to check for tupdate. First thing I wake up is to check too... camping here too!!!
Old 31-07-2010, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 15
shark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyStan View Post
Work's actually only 15 mins away from my place if I walked and a similar time taken if on wheels. Crap... lol. However, as she insisted, I could find no reason to reject. We proceeded to the MSCP and towards her car... and this was when and where shit happened again...
Very good writing style with so many updates in one day. I am like following this thread ever so closely for updates. This thread is hot!

Bro, waiting for you to come back. But I would not term what was going to happen as 'sh_t' though.
Old 31-07-2010, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3139 / Power: 24
Vectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond reputeVectra has a reputation beyond repute

Nice encounter, will stay here for more

Vauxhall Vectra
Old 31-07-2010, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 16
YingYang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYingYang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYingYang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYingYang is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hey junior. Keep up the shit.. I'm reading in my office right now and I can't wait for the next installment.
Old 31-07-2010, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 15
soulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to behold

keep it up man! get ready for a good 'meal'..
Old 31-07-2010, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 15
houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!

Great story... nice style... enjoyed the "soap opera" I think its good to give a little context and detail.. not just about the deed...
Old 31-07-2010, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 22
Rain-Men is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRain-Men is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRain-Men is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great details unfolding as we move through the pages. She's such a gem that I wish I could get to meet her someday... Well am impressed that u r such a gentleman and do take good care of her yeah!
Old 31-07-2010, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
MaleInSG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep going, Bro.
Nice story and good writing..
Waiting for more..
Advert Space Available