The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2012, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 19
<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of
Re: WND (Woman-Next-Door)

印印印印印印印印印印印印印印印印印印印印印印印印印
印印印印印印印印印印腳腳腳腳腳印印印印印印印印印印
印印腳腳腳腳腳印印印腳腳腳腳腳印印印腳腳腳腳腳印印
印印腳腳腳腳腳印印印腳腳腳腳腳印印印腳腳腳腳腳印印
印印腳腳腳腳腳印印印印印印印印印印印腳腳腳腳腳印印
印印印印印印印印印腳腳腳腳腳腳腳印印印印印印印印印
印印印印印印印印腳腳腳腳腳腳腳腳腳印印印印印印印印
印印印印印印印腳腳腳腳腳腳腳腳腳腳腳印印印印印印印
印印印印印印腳腳腳腳腳腳腳腳腳腳腳腳腳印印印印印印
印印印印印印印腳腳腳腳腳腳腳腳腳腳腳印印印印印印印☻/ Stamping Just To Bump The Thread For You!!
印印印印印印印印腳腳腳腳腳腳腳腳腳印印印印印印印印/▌
印印印印印印印印印腳腳腳腳腳腳腳印印印印印印印印印/ \ __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.
Old 12-09-2012, 10:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
SammyNewbie is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

*transforms into Stocking aka short anime gal with blue hair that is like small girl that dress like kid*

*pulls Sexy Stan's hand*

Update?
Old 04-10-2012, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
syt40 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, still waiting for ur updates.
Old 10-10-2012, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 20
SexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Story Continued… I Love the Gs.

Lorraine’s “I do” rings in my ears till this day; So does the image of her showing me the slinky translucent (I’d call it transparent really) black lingerie she had brought along to surprise me but didn’t get the chance to wear due to our fervour after 5 months of repression. Well, 5 months for me at least, probably 3 for Lorraine.

“It won’t be a pity, I’m pretty sure you’d get to see me in it in time to come” Lorraine winked at me before stuffing it back into her barang barang.

Lorraine is right again, of course. Hen’s night has ended but the road ahead for the both of us has just started. As we travelled down the ECP once more in reversed direction, Liam Gallagher’s voice played on in my head: And all the roads we have to walk are winding, and all the lights that lead us there are blinding. The difference however, is that I now know what I have to say to Lorraine and have said it.

The familiar sight of our neighbourhood and the same ole MSCP looms in sight later that Sunday afternoon. We trudged our tired bodies back to our respective units after making out briefly in the car once more. Nothing action-packed, just simple lip-locking that we ought to have grown accustomed to after Hen’s Night but don’t seem to quite do so yet. Tired bodies, not quite. I’ve never felt more alive then in contrast to the past 26 years of my mere and humble existence; for Then, and for months to come.

The end of Hen’s Night, with Darren’s return, pretty much concluded the Month of June 2012 for me (and perhaps Lorraine). The lip-locking in that MSCP was the last bit of action that both of us would see till Darren’s return, save for the constant mushy SMSes that we exchanged over the next one week or so and some routine pre Hen’s Night quick dates; For Lorraine was back to fussing over the Little Man in her Life despite (and because of) the absence of the Big Man after she picked Glen up that evening from her parents’.

It was a difficult one week or so for me, as images of Hen’s Night and that black lingerie that I didn’t get to see on her played out constantly in my lonely mind.

Month of June 2012 may have been concluded but our journey has just begun. It was end June, on the evening Darren came back, when Lorraine texted me while at dinner with her family to celebrate his return:

I think we may be having some time to ourselves again soon. Darren’s gonna be very bz. NDP.

I love our G. For without them, I wouldn’t be hitting Lorraine’s G-Spot at all. So thank you…
TY for ur pts. If u wish e favor returned, pls indicate clearly ur wishes & nickname. Gd posts, followed by Senior bros (>5 pwr) will have priority; I'll need to evaluate posts by Junior Bros (<5pwr) B4 I return ur wishes: Not tt I'm aloof, juz simply too many asking for returns w/o any merit
Old 10-10-2012, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
callmebad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

seems like things are going to wind down
Old 10-10-2012, 03:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 19
<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of

Welcome my bro!! This is another song sung by Liam Gallagher that I had pretty deep impression. It's nice to see you are back. Haha.

Oasis - Don't Look Back In Anger
Slip inside the eye of your mind
Don't you know you might find
A better place to play
You said that you've never been
But all the things that you've seen
They slowly fade away
So I'll start a revolution from my bed
''cause you said the brains I had went to my head
Step outside, summertime's in bloom
Stand up beside the fireplace
Take that look from off your face
You ain't ever gonna burn my heart out
And so, Sally can wait
She knows it's too late as we're walking on by
Her soul slides away
But don't look back in anger
I heard you say
Take me to the place where you go
Where nobody knows if it's night or day
Please don't put your life in the hands
Of a rock and roll band
Who'll throw it all away
I'm gonna start a revolution from my bed
''cause you said the brains I had went to my head
Step outside, ''cause summertime's in bloom
Stand up beside the fireplace
Take that look from off your face
''cause you ain't ever gonna burn my heart out
So, Sally can wait
She knows it's too late as she's walking on by
My soul slides away
I heard you say
(guitar solo)
So, Sally can wait
She knows it's too late as we're walking on by
Her soul slides away
I heard you say
So, Sally can wait
She knows it's too late as she's walking on by
My soul slides away
Don't look back in anger
I heard you say
At least not today.
Old 17-10-2012, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 19
SA23 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSA23 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSA23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyStan View Post
Story Continued… I Love the Gs.

Lorraine’s “I do” rings in my ears till this day; So does the image of her showing me the slinky translucent (I’d call it transparent really) black lingerie she had brought along to surprise me but didn’t get the chance to wear due to our fervour after 5 months of repression. Well, 5 months for me at least, probably 3 for Lorraine.

“It won’t be a pity, I’m pretty sure you’d get to see me in it in time to come” Lorraine winked at me before stuffing it back into her barang barang.

Lorraine is right again, of course. Hen’s night has ended but the road ahead for the both of us has just started. As we travelled down the ECP once more in reversed direction, Liam Gallagher’s voice played on in my head: And all the roads we have to walk are winding, and all the lights that lead us there are blinding. The difference however, is that I now know what I have to say to Lorraine and have said it.

The familiar sight of our neighbourhood and the same ole MSCP looms in sight later that Sunday afternoon. We trudged our tired bodies back to our respective units after making out briefly in the car once more. Nothing action-packed, just simple lip-locking that we ought to have grown accustomed to after Hen’s Night but don’t seem to quite do so yet. Tired bodies, not quite. I’ve never felt more alive then in contrast to the past 26 years of my mere and humble existence; for Then, and for months to come.

The end of Hen’s Night, with Darren’s return, pretty much concluded the Month of June 2012 for me (and perhaps Lorraine). The lip-locking in that MSCP was the last bit of action that both of us would see till Darren’s return, save for the constant mushy SMSes that we exchanged over the next one week or so and some routine pre Hen’s Night quick dates; For Lorraine was back to fussing over the Little Man in her Life despite (and because of) the absence of the Big Man after she picked Glen up that evening from her parents’.

It was a difficult one week or so for me, as images of Hen’s Night and that black lingerie that I didn’t get to see on her played out constantly in my lonely mind.

Month of June 2012 may have been concluded but our journey has just begun. It was end June, on the evening Darren came back, when Lorraine texted me while at dinner with her family to celebrate his return:

I think we may be having some time to ourselves again soon. Darren’s gonna be very bz. NDP.

I love our G. For without them, I wouldn’t be hitting Lorraine’s G-Spot at all. So thank you…
Wah long time nv heard from u liao wor.

wherever you go in the world you will be lonely island
Old 03-11-2012, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 16
edwardtan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro stan, I enjoyed your story thoroughly. You are a good writer. Please continue with the story.
Old 06-11-2012, 05:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Max18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome writing Stan! Can't wait to hear more of post NDP stories from your experiences, esp when NDP had been long over.

Peace
Old 18-11-2012, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 14
xiaosiong is one of the Best!xiaosiong is one of the Best!xiaosiong is one of the Best!

Bro stan dun MIA leh. Faster continue ur story!!
Old 18-11-2012, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

so long no camp here liao... faster say more bro
Old 17-09-2013, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 14
xiaosiong is one of the Best!xiaosiong is one of the Best!xiaosiong is one of the Best!

2013 ndp also over already bro!!!
Old 20-03-2018, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 10
Mazerrunners deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi TS! Just stumbled across this story in a best of sbf compilation, was a great and wonderful story! Awesome writing skills what ever happened between you and lorraine? I hope you guys ended up together? Cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1