The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2010, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 20
SexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: WND (Woman-Next-Door)

1 hour later... I found her knocking at my door. LOL!

I opened the door, after hearing knocks. Thinking it was some salesmen, I opened the damned door, topless again.... only to find Lorraine with that bloody look of disapproval.

""Eh... put some shirt on before you open the door or go out la!"

"How you know which unit I'm in!" I asked in absolute shock and disbelief!

"Er... Corridor is not very long? And I saw you walk out from your apartment to throw trash? Naked as usual?"

"Topless is different from naked! and yes? what can I do for you?" I jested.

"You can put a shirt on for one.... some trousers for two.... and since you are bumming, I guess you wouldn't mind accompanying me to Cold Storage to help me with the load hor...? I'll buy you coffee. Not cheap kopitiam stuff, Starbucks?" Simply an offer I can't say no to but being courteous, I asked "Don't you have to take care of your boy? Oh ya... I asked you just now you conveniently didn't answer lo!"

"At my mother-in-law's. You drive?" She answered as she fidgetted about her handbag searching for God-knows-What... "No... Unemployed people don't get car benefits from the government you know..." I answered and waited for that look of disapproval to form. And yes, did it form....

"Tsk. Lucky I drive...."

Well, I changed, did my hair and soon we were in her car covering the extremely short distance to cold storage....
Old 30-07-2010, 02:38 PM
Samster

SexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexyStan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

In HER car.... I almost blew my top....

That 10 minutes car ride seemed like eternity... with her calling me "Junior" once every 30 seconds. She knew I didn't like it... It was obvious even if I didn't make it known... much less I DID MAKE IT KNOWN! She was going on and on about how a guy should have a car.... how a guy should never allow himself to be jobless.... blah blah blah blah...

To shut out the noise, my thoughts simply closed the noise out and started admiring how she looked. Her hair's nicely done. She was casually dressed in a RL polo T-shirt, those mini ones for ladies, jeans & flats. Clutching a coach bag, I was wondering how one like her could be a mother! Save for her nagging, she looked nowhere like one. She wasn't wearing any glasses today and she wore light make-up. Hmmm... make-up.... I've never seen her in make up and boy did she look good. I continued to shut out the noise... "Glasses??? or no Glasses..." Haha.... I couldn't choose... I liked both...

"Oei... junior.... are you listening anot? Bloody hell!"

"Did you just curse?" I was tickle into laughter... when she curses... its cute beyond description... so many sides of her, the poise, the cute, the vulgar... I was wondering which I prefer more... "Ya la ya la... I heard..." As I continued to mimick her voice "Junior... Guys must always have a job.... blah blah blah blah..."

I retaliated by calling her a crazy bitch who runs at 5 bloody a.m. and a stupid one coz she can drive to Cold Storage and ask me to help her out only when she's back....

Her reply with a mischievous look and twinkling eyes...

"Well, I don't look like a mother do I? It takes efforts... Stupid? Hahahaa... I'm smart... 'Cause you'll be carrying everything to the car and after I drive back.... you'll be carrying everything up! Btw, I can't call you down... I don't have your farking no...."

"Did you curse again?" I laughed as I opened the door... yes... we have reached our destination.
Old 30-07-2010, 02:55 PM
Samster

At the supermarket... I felt like a slave.

She was making me carry her basket & reaching for high shelves where her 1.65m body frame couldn't reach. I walked behind her most of the time, because the basket was getting heavier and heavier which each bloody item she dumps in it and of course, to admire her without her knowing. Boy does this girl knows what she wants, chocolates, twisties, lays... you name it, she's dumped it. Crap... I couldn't help wondering how someone like her can remain so slender. She was reaching for a lays on a high shelve and I was admiring the lines of her waist when.... "Oei... are you looking at my waist? Hahaha.... kidding. Can you get that Lays for me?" What a turn off.... Lol

Aisle to aisle, I grumbled and yet I couldn't help being amused whenever we chit chat. It was weird. I barely know her. We laughed as we walked, I dumped a few more items on behalf of her, recommending to her stuffs I knew I was good. As we were at the cashier, she proudly declared "30% groceries, 70% my girly stash!" That familiar twinkle in her eye was there once more... I melted.

The items were heavy I assure you but she made good her word. Starbucks... but I should have known.... Things are never free. They've never been, its the laws of the world.

"Hahaha... I asked you here because I wanted my Starbucks fix. But a starbucks fix is never completed without ciggies... so..."

Automatically, I shoved my cigarette box to her... "Should have known..."

We both chuckled as we sipped on our coffee & dragged on our cigarette... and started chatting about everything we have in common. Our industry, the market, politics. I realized now... to put it simply she's definitely democrat (farking liberalists) & I'm definitely republican (in-the-mud conservatist). Our discussions were deep and lively... hoping effortlessly from topic to topic.

I got to know more about her. She was young and aspiring then, but naive. Fell in love, got pregnant and married her present husband. Husband's a regular so she gave up her fledging career so that he could focus on his since he's nowhere near his gratuity. Gave it all up and her life changed...

"Yah... nowadays people call me auntie... my ex-colleagues as well... you as well.... WTH!" She ranted... and chuckled. "Life changes after marriage, even for women, question is... is the change worth it?"

I saw in her eyes then, a slight hint of regret. I knew she was asking herself that question. I fell silent. I know she loved her job and her life back then.

"I respect the choice you've made. Your husband is extremely lucky..."

The cuppa session at starbucks was the most engaging ones I had thus far.

"I've gotta go... My husband will be back at 6 and we need to pick Glen up... Let's go..."
Old 30-07-2010, 03:02 PM
Samster

A number of hi-byes and some more shots of coffeeshop coffee went by in the next month. After bumming for so long, I've finally found a job after severe deliberation and consideration.

3 days into my new job, I bumped into Lorraine again...

I was heading downstairs to set off for work in the morning. As the lift car door opened on the ground floor, there she was, looking beautifully casual as usual.

"Wow... Looking smart. Shirt, pants, tie... Nice." She took a step back and said, examining me from head to toe... "Hair's made up too... no longer scruffy". "Interview ah?"

I laughed and told her I've got a job. "Really? What as?" I briefly described my new job to her and how I came to make that choice. She had a part to play in my decision after all, she kindda approved of it when nothing was concrete back then.

"Wow... Good.... Ya... I think it'll work out. This is what you need now. Do you have a card?"

"Sure!" I said confidently and gave it to her.

"Good luck..." She smiled and bade me as she walks into the lift.

Yeah... I need it... and I'm so gonna do well in this.... I told myself as I watched the door close.
Old 30-07-2010, 03:14 PM
Samster

Later that day, while I was in the office trying to get a hang of things... My mobile phone rang...

"Hello... Stanley speaking..."
"Guess who????" You could tell at once the voice was a falsetto...
"Errrrr....." I said as the line broke into hysterical laughter...
"Lorraine.... Sleepyhead... Wei... still asleep ah? Be serious at work!"
"Hi Girl... Yes, what can I do for you?"
"Ahahaha... what can you do for me? How's work?"
"Okay... Still learning the ropes...."
"Yah... its always as such in a new place... but it should come on pretty quickly for you. You are bright... moreover, its the same industry what. Its not like you've never done whatever you are doing now before. You use to do it everyday! I'm sure you do fine..." She encouraged. "Good luck, by the way, you wanna go run with me tomorrow morning?"
"Sure... what time?"
"5a.m." She replied. "Seeya then.... All the best for your newfound career".

Click

Madness... I was thinking... I'm a working man and I'm schooling as well, having taken up a part-time degree... 5a.m.?

Nonetheless I was longing to see her....
Old 30-07-2010, 03:28 PM
Samster

At the agreed time the next morning... Yes... five bloody a.m.... I waited for her downstairs... at the void-deck... I was feeling lethargic as I have not fully awaken from my sleep yet...

All that changed when Lorraine appeared in white running shirt (the kind where the collar is really a lil low-cute peek-a-boo and shorts (by shorts, it really is damn short!). She was wearing her white band again w/ glasses. My dick had a slight erection as she walked towards me. Boy... I'm a sucker for legs...

"Let's go" She quipped as she broke into a run"
"To where? No iPod no fergie today?" I asked in jest.
"Nope. Its rude to have ear-pieces stuck in your ears when someone's running next to you. I'm nice boy..." she laughed.

We started our jog? No ear-pieces? Right... it wasn't like we were gonna talk to one another. I couldn't talk through-out the run, I was simply breathless. This girl had stamina. On our 1st run together, she took me on a 5km wild goose chase.

"You need to train my boy..." She said at the end of the run. I felt my dick getting aroused again as I looked at her panting, sweaty self. Haha... nice... her tanned skin tone was radiating nicely in the morning sun.

"I need to ready Glen for school. You have any early morning appointments?"

"Uh no... since I just started...." I replied.

She smiled and said... "Good... I've helped you gotten a few clients already... be nice to them." She paused and then continued "If you can, I've got a friend whom you should see today, if you can afford the time that is."

"Sure" I was all excited....

"K... I'm gonna take Glen to school first... Meet you downstairs at 930..."
Old 30-07-2010, 03:35 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

Wow you are very productive...I like! Hate those who post 1 para and then disappear for ages...besides you're a good writer. Like your style.

Your're in insurance?

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 30-07-2010, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 14
sonny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Eloquent. Thanks for sharing.
Old 30-07-2010, 03:52 PM
Samster

I hope brothers here don't find my story too draggy. This is my first real fling encounter (story is real with only minor details changed to protect identities) and I do not know how else to tell other than by how it progresses. All above posts have told you how Lorraine and I met. The story is still progressing today.

Story continued...
9.30 a.m. soon came and I went out to see her contact together with her. With Lorraine's assurance that I was a responsible person who could be counted on, I did my presentation without much objections and the deal was closed. She went on to refer some more clients to me and of course, I had my initial good fortune with my new career due to her. We became fast friends, confidantes de-facto, and were jogging together every morning at 5a.m. on weekdays. As such, my day always started early and I was never late for work.

Lorraine later confided in me that she was willing to recommend her contacts to me because she knew the person I was and truely hoped I'd make it in my field. And one day, she mentioned after our daily jog that she'd like for me to deal in professional capacity on behalf of her as well... the appointment was set for her place and yes, finally juicy details are gonna commence....

It was the first time I had stepped into Lorraine's home. Glen was at school and her hubby was at work. Lorraine's home was neat and cosy. It was simply across the corridor and yet I felt I had stepped into another world... At the designated appointment timing, I showed up, with tons of presentation material I was prepared to show her. I was still going through the presentation whilst I pressed her door bell. I was calm and well-prepared. Having been in a similar industry before, Lorraine was gonna be easy as I could spare her as well as myself the technical details. Boy was I wrong... I panicked the minute she opened the door.

There she was, her hair swept back nicely with very light make-up on her face. The skin looks to be glowing in the darker contrast of her living room in contrast to the outside where I am standing, probably the light reflecting of her. The rosy look on her cheeks, her well-shaped cheeks, looked even rosier... Her eyes twinkled beneath her glasses...

There she stood at the door as she held her hands upwards to unlock her huge metal padlock, her white translucent dress (dress??? more like a fucking piece of lingerie or sleepwear) hanging off her tanned slender shoulders. The dress was short, the above-the-knee kind, showed her legs and without shoes, she seemed so naked. From beneath the translucent dress, I could make out the lines of a slender womanly body... not thin... just nicely slender with such perfect lines. I knew she had a great body but this peek-a-boo is too much for me to take. Nothing I had ever seen before about her or thought I had seen about her compared to that moment at that material time (later on, yes... the moments just get better... hahaha). I couldn't take my eyes of her body and started to wonder if there is anything beneath. "No bra straps..." I found myself telling me "just the dress straps..."

"Err.... big padlocks... haha... how come you are still in sleepwear? you put on your sleepwear again?" I asked sheepishly, trying to cover the fact that I was severely embarassed by how she was dressed (or by how much she wasn't dressed).

"I'm always dressed like that at home... its more carefree... moreover, at least I ain't topless or simply clad in boxers... mind you." Her gate swings open to let me in... "Yea... how you are dressed? You need that big padlock..." I teased.... "Sorry?" Lorraine glared as I entered the house... I suspected she heard me though...
Old 30-07-2010, 04:08 PM
Samster

It had never struck me that I've never met the husband until that day, when I stepped into her home and saw pictures of her cub and her husband... including one in his No. 1 Uniform. He's actually pretty suave. That photo, and her interior decor, convinced me that this was one dutiful provider...

"Errr... Iced Coffee right?" She said as she walked into the kitchen and I continued to examine her place. Neat... Modern... chic was all that came to my mind. A different world compared to the HDB heartlands atmosphere passing by our very feet downstairs. I ran to the kitchen when I heard the whirl of a coffeemaker.

"You have a freaking coffeemaker? WTF!" I exclaimed as I popped my head around the wall... "Yea..." she laughed... "Go sit down in the living room... it'd be ready shorty. Moreover! Its rude to poke your nose in other people's house the 1st time u are there!" she said in a jokingly commanding voice.

"Yes Ma'am..." I mocked a standard salute (My salutes are really damn standard ones... lol... even more standard than wayang regulars! Lol... something against regulars). I plopped down on her sofa and started preparing my presentation when.....

"Here's your coffee.... try it.... I'm good at this!" She set the large glass of ice coffee right in front of me. I looked up from whatever I was doing only to stare right into the exposed gap of her dress. There it was... the left nipple! She's really not wearing anything underneath! I screamed and cursed in my head... not knowing how to react... "Er... thanks... I looked away promptly.

There it was... the elusive pink blop on her ample breasts. As I looked away quickly, she had not detected that she had been exposed as she had her gaze on the presentation materials I was laying out....

"Wah... you are damn serious aren't you! I don't have so much money for everything hor..." she joked as she took the couch adjacent to mine. "But I'll make it easy by sitting adjacent to you..."She jokes..."I was in sales... I know..." and winked.

What an amazing girl....
Old 30-07-2010, 04:19 PM
Samster

Throughout the presentation, lorraine only raised minor questions to justify why I made my recommendations as such. She shared with me her concerns & her needs which I heard her loud and clear and take into account to slowly modify the presentation to her needs. She's a technical person, like I am, so I hear her loud and clear even without her telling me all these.

Other than hearing her though, I was hearing another voice screaming in my head "Its pinK! Its pink!" and a third one "Shut up you farking perv!she's a client, a friend and she's married!". The exposed nipple popped up from time to time in slow motion... the exposed gap of her dress opening up slowly more and more till it is exposed.... It was driving me crazy and I was having a hard-on. As I was wearing those tight tapered pants around the ankles, I was afraid the bulge would show...

"If I might ask, how come you are only planning for Glen & yourself..." I asked in the most professional tone I could muster... "You were formerly from the same industry as well... I trust your judgment and I don't believe there are recommendations I can make that you don't know of..."

I was trying hard to concentrate but I have been finding it extremely difficult to focus, more so as the presentation dragged on by, as I was easily distracted by her every movement, her gentle shifting of positions, each time she bends over to look at my presentation or to raise earnest questions... The nipple was nothing. She is so beautiful...

But having completed my question, my focus was drawn to a hint of unhappiness in her eyes... Tragic I would say... she willed a smiled by curling her lips... but the gaze in her eyes did not change?

"Liked the coffee?" She got up from her seat... "I'll get you some more..."
Old 30-07-2010, 04:32 PM
Samster

The incredulous part comes now... with its endings even more incredulous. My eyes were wide-opened with shock when it happened...

I was lying back on the couch when Lorraine came back with the coffee again... As she walked out of the Kitchen, I had a good view of her. She is so beautiful... she set my coffee down and was exposed once more... No nipples though this time... Just the cleavage. It was enough to drive me nuts.

I held my breath as Lorraine recovered to an upright position. She then walked behind me and around the couch I was on to take a seat next to me. I could feel my hands quiver as I reached for the new glass of coffee... It is a good cup of coffee... Starbucks can't compare... I told myself, trying to focus on the glass that is in my hands as I sipped from it with deliberated appreciation.

"So where do I sign?" Lorraine asked as she leaned towards me. I could feel her left breast on my arm as her voice gently travelled into my ear. I could feel my senses heighten... My sense of hearing detecting a type of sensuality I know to be in her but never seen it manifest... my sense of touch detecting the erected pink nipple on her ample bosom (I do not know the size though... but agar-logy tells 34c?) which I had a peek of and now feel pressing on my arm...

Coffee was now flying in all directions as she chuckles concurrently... She reached for a piece of tissue from the box that is on the coffee-table...

"Here..." She attempted to wipe the coffee off my stained sleeve. In doing so, she leaned closer to me and that was when the strap on her lft shoulder slid down her slender arms....
Old 30-07-2010, 04:39 PM
Samster

With the strap holding whatever that's flimsy piece of cloth that supposed to be held together out of the way, you can be sure whatever that flimsy piece of cloth was supposed to be cover is now left uncovered....

Well, just part of it, not all of it. But what was elusive is now clarity, with 3/4 of her left breasts exposed and her left nipple sticking out invitingly... It was a beautiful sight to behold... something I'd that bring a tear to my eye. But no, at that moment, when all else stood still, so did my breathe.

Regaining composture, Lorraine brought the strap up to her shoulders once more whilst working on the stain on my sleeves... "Ooops... awkward......" She teased....

In my mind, I was thinking how the fuck can this crazy bitch be so composed! I'm already losing my sanity! But being professional, my face managed to muster a simple smile and I muttered.... "Yea... awkward..."

Lorraine laid on my chest quietly and I found myself wrapping my arms around her... that moment seemed to last forever until I could no longer control myself and planted a kiss on her forehead....
Old 30-07-2010, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

I love it, one can sense the build up to a eruption of passionate love making.
Old 30-07-2010, 04:47 PM
Samster

That was it... I'm sure you guys have impressions of a calm lake full of graceful flamingoes? Then all of a sudden a gunshot went off and the graceful, nonchalent flamingoes take off in all directions? This moment was something like that...

After the kiss was planted, Lorraine looked up gently... and started kissing my neck. One thing led to another and she was soon straddled on me with her tongue in my mouth. I remembered running my hands up her back with the tune "sexyback" playing in my head repeatedly refusing to go off...

Before I knew it, I was feeling her back not from outside her dress but from the inside... She was on me, tongue in my mouth and I was reciprocating... She was moving her hips in an alluring mock riding fashion and I was feeling her wonderful bum and telling myself "NO PANTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

She moved her head in a graceful fashion as I planted kiss after kiss on her neck... before her tongue was in mine again... She only moved her head because she needed to let out a moan?

It was beautiful... I remembered telling her "You are so beautiful..." with her letting out the most subtle of moans... My hands were running down the side of her body and up to her bosom when I stopped....

I can't do this... "We can't do this..." I heard a voice repeating what's said in my head... She looked at me, and smiled the sweetest smile I've ever seen...

"I know...." Lorraine planted the gentlest of kisses on my forehead and buttoned my unbuttoned first two buttons of my shirt... tightened my tie and said "So... where do I sign?"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1