The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2017, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 889 / Power: 15
Lumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fucking my ex colleague

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumiere7 View Post
me: no? what do you mean?

xiao hui: next day. more happened... reached work.. i wore the dress i wore to ktv with you that day.. came to work, at first when we saw each other, was a bit awkward. i felt really guilty.. but when saw boss, forgot everything and got serious. he came over and reminded me again. i unzipped the zip lower, let my hair down instead of tying it up like an aunty. went into boss's office and rectified the mistake. while discussing, followed his tactic and went beside boss to bend and look at the paperwork. boss looked and he even stuttered. when i came out, i was really surprised, happy and excited even.. he saw and texted me congrats, meet me at the stairwell ok? i agreed and we both left after another. once inside the stairs area, he led me further down the flight of stairs so we were out of sight of either level of doors. once clear, i gave him a hug in delight, but we were both celebrating something so lame. just us a reason to hug each other, i was attracted to him already. after hugging for a few more seconds, he moved in and kissed me on my forehead and reassured me, saying things like ' i knew you can easily seduce him, you are hot, you just don't realise it' and more sweet talk like that..... after that, he daringly asked for permission to see my bra. i didn't resist him, my zip came down completely to my tummy, he split my top and cupped my breasts.. he bent my bra cups and sucked on my nipples.. then his finger went under my skirt(dress), slide into my panties and started to play with my clit. i was so worried that a security guard walk in on us.. wanted to stop him but his fingers went into my privates liao. couldn't stop him, didn't really want to either. he fingered me harder and faster.. i unzipped him and shake his penis for him... he reminded me to only masturbate gently and slowly only.. he fingered me until i got so wet and orgasmed.. i pulled him and hugged him tight. he allowed me this time.. rested awhile..

colleague: sit down leh.

xiao hui: why? (as she sat down obligingly, she is a submissive person)

colleague undid his pants and took his penis out.. xiao hui thought he wanted to same from yesterday... he walked closer to her face, she held his penis and started to masturbate for him..

colleague: suck for me leh..

xiao hui: huh. no...

colleague: please leh. come on.. i help you get out of trouble you know.. i heard boss was going to fire you already you know.. suck for me leh..

xiao hui: no no sorry. i don't do that.....

colleague: come on la. do it for me leh..

xiao hui continues to masturbate for him but shook her head..

colleague kept trying to persuade her... xiao hui kept insisting no...

colleague: ok come on.. just give it a kiss.. give it a kiss right here..

he pointed to the head of his penis...

xiao hui hesitated for a long while. then gently gave a small peck on his penis head...

colleague: there you go... now continue to kiss it while your masturbate for me ok...

xiao hui pecked his penis head a few more times, intervals of about 5 seconds in between.. colleague started to stroke her hair and watch her do that... then.... SUDDENLY.. he pulled her head in and tried to push his cock into her mouth... xiao hui immediately reacted and the penis ended up pushing to her cheek and her hand pushed it away immediately...

colleague: what the fuck man...

xiao hui: noo.. please don't!

colleague: fuck la... blow also cannot.

he backed off and zipped up his pants.. xiao hui was stunned by his temper, it was the first time she was seeing this side of him cos usually he was usually very patient with her. xiao hui was still sitting down as he walked up the stairs, completely ignoring her. she then heard the door slam close... xiao hui took a moment to recompose herself, she adjusted her dress properly and quickly followed up the stairs and returned to office.. she walked to his table, but he simply gave her a cold shoulder and refused to talk to her..

she returned to her desk, felt shitty and worried...

she texted him...

xiao hui: hey. sorry ok.. don't be angry...

no reply...

a few minutes later..

xiao hui: please don't be angry ok....

still no reply....

almost lunch time already..

xiao hui: heyyyyyy... don't ignore me please........ reply leh...

she saw him looked at his phone and put it away...

then she decided to try something..

she went to the toilet... took a selfie...

sent to him...

colleague received the photo.. he opened it... his jaws dropped, his anger disappeared... his heart pounded... and he started to lose his cold attitude and soften up...

because he saw this message

Xiao hui: Forgive me ok...

Last edited by Lumiere7; 18-04-2017 at 06:58 AM.
Old 18-04-2017, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
jexsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My jaw also dropped..... lol...

TS, nice pic
Old 18-04-2017, 09:18 AM
Samster

Lumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to behold

Colleague finally couldn't resist Liao, he replied: forgive you? For what. I so nice to you. Save you your job, pleasured you help you cummed two times already... You don't even bother to pleasure me!

Xiao Hui: sorry ok. Just not that. Can other things can?

Colleague: other things like what? You let me Fuck?

Xiao Hui: ok

Colleague: Wah zhun bo? You say say only. Sure anot?

Xiao Hui: yes. I'm not lying.

Colleague: ok set. Let's meet in the toilet now..

Xiao Hui: huh. Can we go somewhere private after work instead?

Colleague: go your house?

Xiao Hui: huh cannot la! Your house?

Colleague: not convenient. Go toilet or staircase la.

Xiao Hui: but what if people see us..

Colleague: see you not sincere one. Don't want to let me fuck just say so.. don't lead me on please..

Xiao Hui: no no. I'm not. Erm. Go hotel?

Colleague: my wallet tight now. You pay?

Xiao Hui: ok..
Old 18-04-2017, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
MoanLisa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS
Old 18-04-2017, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
kovanng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

update pls bro
Old 18-04-2017, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 10
TakeAChillPill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue
Old 18-04-2017, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2430 / Power: 14
blackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivianchow View Post
Yes, same thought too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AimeeChan
Yes, me too
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anitamui
Me as well too
Quote:
Originally Posted by LydiaSum
Me also too as well!

Sorry to TS for intruding into your thread .

So many fake female imposters talking to oneself . Big huat .

Wu Song Jr = clone master = grayface = blackfacenodick = bfacefarter
= ladyboyBface = blackerface = blackfaceborji = orbinblackface = knncborbin= MerlinW = kpkblppl2

I am only interested in exposing fake female clones in sbf. ( Deborah & NataliDi & lynntann )

I have already proven that the clone master is INDEED A TRULY COWARD . Why don't you use your main account to talk to me ? It only makes YOU look more stupid clone master .

I have heard that the COWARD CLONE MASTER Wu Song Jr fucked fake female imposters resulting giving birth to ladyboys .

Please do not up me unless I up you . My posts are meant for the 2 fake female imposters . If you do not like what I post you can choose to put me in your Ignore List .

Wu Song Jr is a busybody & a clone master . Need a woman to defend him.
Old 18-04-2017, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Convolvulus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story!
Old 18-04-2017, 03:59 PM
Samster

Xiao Hui: roughly how much? Can I pass you cash and you make the payment. I don't want my IC or credit card to be registered...

Colleague: what's your budget..

Xiao Hui: $200 enough?

Colleague: like that so budget, must two ic then can both go in. Go chalet meh? Need more la

Xiao Hui: then $500??

Colleague: wow. That's good. Can even order room service. You really never do this before?

Xiao Hui: of course not! Please order wine? I think I'll be very nervous..

Colleague: yes better. I don't want you to last minute chicken out... ok set. After work you go withdraw money, we meet at MRT station asap. Ok?

Xiao Hui: ok.

Colleague: I can leave at 430pm. You?

Xiao Hui: huh how come!

Colleague: I can say I got potential client.

They were different departments

Xiao Hui: but I can't leh..

Colleague: go ask boss for permission la. Use your sexual power to persuade him...

After much persuasion, xiao Hui did as told.

Xiao Hui came out of boss's office, her zip slightly lower than before, a smile on her face, she returned to her desk and texted colleague..
Old 18-04-2017, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackface View Post
Sorry to TS for intruding into your thread .

So many fake female imposters talking to oneself . Big huat .

Wu Song Jr = clone master = grayface = blackfacenodick = bfacefarter
= ladyboyBface = blackerface = blackfaceborji = orbinblackface = knncborbin= MerlinW = kpkblppl2

I am only interested in exposing fake female clones in sbf. ( Deborah & NataliDi & lynntann )

I have already proven that the clone master is INDEED A TRULY COWARD . Why don't you use your main account to talk to me ? It only makes YOU look more stupid clone master .

I have heard that the COWARD CLONE MASTER Wu Song Jr fucked fake female imposters resulting giving birth to ladyboys .

Please do not up me unless I up you . My posts are meant for the 2 fake female imposters . If you do not like what I post you can choose to put me in your Ignore List .

Wow. What's going on sia. What imposters?
Old 18-04-2017, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7218 / Power: 11
LinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond reputeLinQingXia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LydiaSum View Post
Me also too as well!
Me as well too also!
Old 18-04-2017, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 9
CarolCheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinQingXia View Post
Me as well too also!
Me also as well too!
Old 18-04-2017, 05:32 PM
Samster

blackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumiere7 View Post
Wow. What's going on sia. What imposters?
When you see these female nicks don't assume that there are real females. Chances are they have a dick instead of a pussy .

Old 18-04-2017, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolCheng View Post
Me also as well too!
Today clone master so free letting all his fake female imposters come out for a walk . Soon all their points will go up . Big huat .

Old 18-04-2017, 06:07 PM
Samster

Wah Lao eh don't make it seem like I'm commenting to support my own thread leh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1