The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 07-01-2017, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
eric66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro miu, thanks for the information. I am going on a Friday. Taking the 0950 ferry to Batam center. So should I go straight to book the girl or can wait till I get a hotel room first? And then go after checkin around 2 pm? Which place has the most ssyt?
Old 07-01-2017, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Bro Eric, all answers can be found in bro nono signature
Finally i hv 2 agree w u.

Haiz....i'll add in page one

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=586297
Old 07-01-2017, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric66 View Post
Bro miu, thanks for the information. I am going on a Friday. Taking the 0950 ferry to Batam center. So should I go straight to book the girl or can wait till I get a hotel room first? And then go after checkin around 2 pm? Which place has the most ssyt?
All timing below refers to Indonesia time.

You reach there around 1000 hrs. Taking a taxi to Nagoya will take about 20 mins +/- and cost 60k/70k in the ferry terminal. If you exit the terminal, cross the road and start walking towards the right, the further you walk, the more you're likely to knock off the 60k/70k quoted in the terminal. Will still cost you about 50k for the taxi trip. If you cross the road and take the pink mini bus, will cost you about 6k. But, it being a bus, means it will move and stop along the journey to pick up customer.

1030 is too early to go hunting. Which hotel you staying?

I would try to check in first. If cannot, then deposit my bags at the counter and go have a light meal before going shopping.

Every shop has its own fair share of syt, young milf, cooked milf etc. I suggest that you read the 1st 2 pages of this thread, grab the locations of the joints and visit 5-6 joints per day. You may end up finding someone you like. Remember, ssyt usually will cost more (common sense), might not have service and might come with princess sickness and suffer from stomachache more often. My great service hits have been those young milfs.
Old 07-01-2017, 03:41 PM
Samster

miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Credit to bro miumiu,if he never speak of how complicate it is to get to Hai Ou,i wouldn't have realise and replied.

165k? How many of you were eating there? Its expensive to me for a one-person meal.
Usually, fish head steamboat will cost a bit more.

When I was there with Uncle M, we had fish head steamboat, stirfry broccoli with mushroom and fry egg, 3 rice as 2 drinks. It cost about 200k. To me, price is not considered expensive. And, happened to spot a "waitress" who's tall, slim and pretty. She should be related to the owner though.
Old 07-01-2017, 03:51 PM
Samster

iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
When bro Miumiu told me about it before you,i could actually choose not to do anything about it since this is a public forum,as I have already put MOST animated photos on one single page (page 335). But out of consideration,I have chosen to fix the situation by converting MOST animated photos into links instead.

Then again I also didn't want my effort to go wasted, hence I am still keeping the exact same original summary intact BUT viewers can only see its Complete Form if they sign up and reply to that thread .Otherwise they will just be looking at the one that I have amended which would reduce much data usage when one were to browse that page via his mobile phone.

I reduced your phone data usage and yet i still get to keep my original summary intact. A win-win situation, dont you think so? I bet not many here would have thought of that, hehehe...
So yr 35th summary on page 335 (coincidence?).

Thoughtful move! Pulling most of yr animated pix inside 1 page b4 ani1 ask u 2 amend anithg so tat onli 1 page of the thread is being affected on mobile devices,the following rest of pages wn't.

Nw tat u amended,the prob is resolve.
Old 07-01-2017, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
So yr 35th summary on page 335 (coincidence?).

Thoughtful move! Pulling most of yr animated pix inside 1 page b4 ani1 ask u 2 amend anithg so tat onli 1 page of the thread is being affected on mobile devices,the following rest of pages wn't.

Nw tat u amended,the prob is resolve.
Ya, that's some tricks that I couldn't have thought of myself. And to think that I've been making my living from the internet since 2004. Really cannot rest on my laurels where technology is concerned.
Old 07-01-2017, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
eric66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro Mui, I am staying around BCS area and will only be there for 2D1N. So I don't really have time to shop around for girls. I will have to go straight to a good joint and then grab my girl. So what time do you think I should start shopping in order to see the most number of girls? Any joint I should go and see first?
Old 07-01-2017, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Indonesia arrests 8 Vietnamese women in prostitution crackdown: report

By VnExpress January 7, 2017 | 02:33 pm GMT+7

https://sammyboyforum.com/sho...ostcount=33127

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 07-01-2017, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Good afternoon from a hot and sunny Batam...

Anyone care for a freshly made epok-epok?

Old 07-01-2017, 04:23 PM
Samster

Woah! Are they the TH4 girls in Octopus men's spa?

Few pages ago got a bro talk abt TH4 of tat spa got Vietbu (or ATB) gng @ 1 juta ST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Indonesia arrests 8 Vietnamese women in prostitution crackdown: report

By VnExpress January 7, 2017 | 02:33 pm GMT+7

Officials said the women entered Indonesia as tourists but then worked illegally as sex workers.

Indonesian authorities have arrested 10 women suspected of doing sex work illegally for several weeks in Batam City, Riau Islands.

( Click to show/hide )
Eight of the 10 suspects are Vietnamese while the other two are Chinese. They are between 20 and 30 years old, according to Jakarta Post.

Batam Immigration Office Chief Teguh Prayitno was quoted as saying that the arrests were made in two separate raids on a boarding house and a club on Wednesday.

“They entered Batam via Jakarta. They have been operating in Batam for several weeks, accepting orders for sexual services by phone,” the official said.

He said the suspects claimed that they were tourists but could not show proof of tourist accommodations. “They will all be deported back to their countries,” he added.

Many young women from other countries are working as sex workers in Batam, according to the immigration office.

Sex work is illegal in both Indonesia and Vietnam.
Old 07-01-2017, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Johnny2020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If stay at Harmoni or Da Vienna Hotel, can order in room massage from Kings?

My first solo virgin maiden trip next weekend. Thanks Bro Nono for his detail posts. -his avid follower.
Old 07-01-2017, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Johnny2020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I noticed most hotel don't have in room safe box, how do you secure your valuables when bring back mm for overnight?
Old 07-01-2017, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 19
Leoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny2020 View Post
If stay at Harmoni or Da Vienna Hotel, can order in room massage from Kings?
Yes for da vienna,not sure abt Harmoni bcos never try before. It's weekend u are going,& Kings will only do outcall if there's enough girlpower (aka manpower) & won't do outcall if yr hotel is too far from formosa.

If u look at some of nono's summaries,kings price list for out call already there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny2020 View Post
I noticed most hotel don't have in room safe box, how do you secure your valuables when bring back mm for overnight?
On the contrary,most hotel in btm has safe boxes,it's either in-room safe or they are located at the recept. If u need to get an in-room safe,before u book yr hotel room,do check with them via email. Most online sites like booking.com & agoda shws if a particular hotel comes with a safe or not.

Hope that helps.
Old 07-01-2017, 05:49 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5122 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
In most pubs, one of the few things I will do 1st is to ask for wifi password. Most of them should have, and then this is where my google translate comes into play. (I don't speak bahasa nor the malay language)
You can download the offline language package for most languages on Google Translate, incl. Bahasa Indonesia, English, and I think Chinese. It's a big file, so you might download it when you are under wifi even in Singapore if you are on a tight data budget.

It's very useful. You can translate also when you are offline. It's less accurate than the online translator, but it might be your choice also when you have a wifi available: when the network is very slow, translations can make you wait too much. Then, disconnect and use the offline package: immediate.
Old 07-01-2017, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nulgath View Post
At this point of reading yr summary,i wonder if there'd be any ji gong altar in any temples of batam. I remember when i used to go to batam w my family some years back,the very first venues we often go to was to their temples. Praying for things to go smoothly in real life.
I don't remember seeing any Ji gong altar in Batam,maybe I did and might have forgotten. But I knw there's a Tai Shui altar at Windsor Tua Pek Kong Temple tho,hehehe....

Quote:
And talking about Tai Shui,which are the Chinese Zodiac that offend Tai Sui (犯太岁) in year 2017 ?

Do’s and Don’ts For People who 犯太岁

1. First and most importantly is to have a positive mindset and do not worry over nothing because law of attraction does work if you are always thinking of the negative stuff.

2. Be involved and attend joyous celebrations as much as you can in order to rub some positive energies happy people and occasion.

3. Avoid attending funerals or going to hospital if you can.

4. You can choose to go for wisdom tooth extraction or blood donation as they are some ways to overcome 血光之灾

5. Do charity and do good

6. Avoid any extreme sports or any adventurous trips

7. Send your car for routine check to prevent any accidents on the road and of course drive carefully

8. Do not take any risky investment or career changes

9. Tai Sui dislikes noise and commotion. Avoid construction work including repair work or renovation.

Quote:
On my nxt trip,likely in 2017,i'd love to pay a visit to some of these temples there. A new year,& a new beginning,hopefully everything would be blessed to go smoothly.
If you are visiting Batam on the period of CNY,i will have to say that Windsor Tua Pek Kong is a must-go,hehehe...1st,it brings back those childhood times where your eyes will be tearing upon entering the temple due to the smokes from the incense. 2ndly,the lively spirit of the temple's celebration and the busy market surrounding is a sight lost over time in Sillypore. And when the sun is almost set, there's even a stage where the temple employ celebrities from Taiwan and other parts of Asia for some performance too.

Last and the best part is,you see a more unusual Tua Pek Kong temple on that day as compare to the other normal days you visited Batam. Beside just the crowd, you see how they pray there and a lot of thing is not normally seen during a normal time when one visit the same temple during non-festive season.

I have seen Tua Pek Kong Windsor during CNY 2016,this year for CNY 2017,i think I will go see how Tua Pek Kong temple Tiban celebrate CNY,hehehe...I am most likely to go to 2 different temple this time round. Maybe even 3,hehehe...since I might stay longer in Batam than usual.

Quote:
Thx for sharing those details in yr summary, together with a few good lessons well-taught.
When I go Batam to buy an apple and pays for it (even at a low price),i am not doing anything not-good. When I go batam to buy an apple and not pay for it,now that's not-good. I still fail to understand why some human still sees prostitution or engaging the service of a prostitute as something dirty, something evil...hehehe...the theory of one kind of rice feeds a hundred,or perhaps thousand kind of man applies. Cultural difference,i guess.

My own illustration ; perhaps one day someone with another perspective might say buying an apple from the Nagoya Hill Mall's Hyper Mart supermarket is a dirty-doing and is a very evil thing to do,hehehe...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Last edited by nono1973; 08-01-2017 at 11:21 AM. Reason: Amended on the Chinese zodiac that 犯太岁,base on SG temple
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1