The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2018, 06:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nealdeen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Seeking advice

Last saturday, fj with some FL. Cap for FJ & BJ. No kissing, finger awhile. Chances of hiv? The symptoms right, may i know how obvious & usually when it occurs?
Old 19-05-2018, 07:12 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Seeking advice

if you were capped and there was no breakage then there is very little to worry about...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nealdeen View Post
Last saturday, fj with some FL. Cap for FJ & BJ. No kissing, finger awhile. Chances of hiv? The symptoms right, may i know how obvious & usually when it occurs?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 19-05-2018, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS personally i think the chances are close to 0%, you are just over worrying over nothing because as you mentioned it was protected sex
Old 20-05-2018, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
if you were capped and there was no breakage then there is very little to worry about...

I remembering no breakage as i cum still intact
Old 20-05-2018, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmAwesome View Post
TS personally i think the chances are close to 0%, you are just over worrying over nothing because as you mentioned it was protected sex
Thank you brother
Old 21-05-2018, 06:26 AM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

low risk doesnt mean no risk.. and there is also the risk of
getting other stds like herpes even if you were capped and there wasnt any breakage

Quote:
I remembering no breakage as i cum still intact

Old 21-05-2018, 07:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 6
Roch01 is one of the Best!Roch01 is one of the Best!Roch01 is one of the Best!

When they mean low risk even with condom what do they mean? I know areas not covered are susceptible, and about condom breakage and slippage. Do they mean that? But it seems they are like saying even wearing a condom will have some risk. Hiv can permeate rubber?
Old 21-05-2018, 09:06 AM

nothing is 100%..yes breakage and slippage are the main reason why condom failed to prevent HIV transmission..

you also need to consider the type of condom used.. latex condoms are pretty effective against HIV prevention, natural membrane condoms like lambskin are ineffective against HIV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roch01 View Post
When they mean low risk even with condom what do they mean? I know areas not covered are susceptible, and about condom breakage and slippage. Do they mean that? But it seems they are like saying even wearing a condom will have some risk. Hiv can permeate rubber?

Old 21-05-2018, 11:42 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roch01 View Post
HIV cannot permeate through rubber so as long as the condom remains intact the risk is negligible.

Condoms are not 100% effective because there will always be cases of breakage or slippage.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 25-05-2018, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
HIV cannot permeate through rubber so as long as the condom remains intact the risk is negligible.

Condoms are not 100% effective because there will always be cases of breakage or slippage.
May i know the symptoms. Come all at once during the 2week or what?
Old 25-05-2018, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
low risk doesnt mean no risk.. and there is also the risk of
getting other stds like herpes even if you were capped and there wasnt any breakage
I understand, thank you. I don’t know if i’m sick due to the weather or what.
Old 27-05-2018, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 21
stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute

Early symptoms of HIV

The early signs of HIV may appear as symptoms similar to those caused by the flu. These can include:

headache fever tiredness swollen lymph nodessore throatthrush rashmuscle and joint pain ulcers in the mouth ulcers on the genitals night sweats diarrhea

Early HIV symptoms generally arise within one to two months after transmission, although they can arrive as soon as two weeks after exposure, according to HIV.gov. Moreover, some people may experience no early symptoms after they’ve contracted HIV. It’s important to remember that these early HIV symptoms are also associated with common illnesses and health conditions. To be sure of HIV status, consider talking with a healthcare provider about testing options.

The lack of symptoms can last for as long as 10 years. However, this doesn’t mean that the virus is gone. HIV is a manageable health condition. But left untreated, HIV can progress to stage 3 even if no symptoms are present. That’s why it’s so important to get tested.

Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder
Old 27-05-2018, 08:55 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
May i know the symptoms. Come all at once during the 2week or what?
http://www.health.com/health/gallery...hiv-symptoms-1
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 29-05-2018, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenL View Post
Early symptoms of HIV

The early signs of HIV may appear as symptoms similar to those caused by the flu. These can include:

headache fever tiredness swollen lymph nodessore throatthrush rashmuscle and joint pain ulcers in the mouth ulcers on the genitals night sweats diarrhea

Early HIV symptoms generally arise within one to two months after transmission, although they can arrive as soon as two weeks after exposure, according to HIV.gov. Moreover, some people may experience no early symptoms after they’ve contracted HIV. It’s important to remember that these early HIV symptoms are also associated with common illnesses and health conditions. To be sure of HIV status, consider talking with a healthcare provider about testing options.

The lack of symptoms can last for as long as 10 years. However, this doesn’t mean that the virus is gone. HIV is a manageable health condition. But left untreated, HIV can progress to stage 3 even if no symptoms are present. That’s why it’s so important to get tested.

What’s the advisable time period to go see the doctor? Just the check. I read seeing a month isit the accuracy?
Old 29-05-2018, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
If the condom didn't break and didn't slip, you have nothing to worry about. You may still get herpes or warts, but these won't kill you.

Actually, even HIV won't kill you quickly. It takes years or decades to develop into AIDS, and you know, in that time, you could also get cancer, heart attack, stroke, kidney/liver failure, and a dozen other fatal ailments, or get hit by a car, and I'm pretty sure you don't stay awake at night worrying about these.

So long as you don't have raw sex, and you don't stupidly eat her pussy, you should be OK. Go for a checkup once or twice a year.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1