The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2017, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
linux002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone knows how often do they girls in GL go for HIV test?

I see someplace saying biweekly and someplace saying monthly. Also, is this voluntary or some one will go to their house and do the check for them?
Old 28-11-2017, 03:57 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone knows how often do they girls in GL go for HIV test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by linux002 View Post
I see someplace saying biweekly and someplace saying monthly. Also, is this voluntary or some one will go to their house and do the check for them?
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=573175

I even made it a sticky.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 29-11-2017, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
thanks... do you know what will happen if they were tested positive? I visited a girl end of October, however I just heard that that girl will leave early December. Is this because she is tested positive? She just came here for less than half a year.
Old 30-11-2017, 03:40 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thanks... do you know what will happen if they were tested positive? I visited a girl end of October, however I just heard that that girl will leave early December. Is this because she is tested positive? She just came here for less than half a year.
If she tested positive she'd be gone immediately.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 30-11-2017, 05:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 8
Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Good luck TS.

All feedback are welcome. Points is just a bonus.
Do contribute if you have any gem to share. Appreciate it.
Old 30-11-2017, 06:22 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imfirecracker View Post
Good luck TS.
As long as her return to her homeland is planned and not because she is not allowed to work the duration of her stay is immaterial.

Old 30-11-2017, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks bro. But do you know how immediate will it be? Like in one or two days? I am afraid she went to some anonymous clinic and tested positive so decided to leave before next test. I saw her complaining about fever and rash.
Old 30-11-2017, 11:00 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Thanks bro. But do you know how immediate will it be? Like in one or two days? I am afraid she went to some anonymous clinic and tested positive so decided to leave before next test. I saw her complaining about fever and rash.
While that is possible I doubt very much she'd get tested on her own accord when she's subjected to monthly testing anyway.

If you didn't have unprotected sex with her you have nothing to worry about even if she did test positive.

Old 02-12-2017, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
While that is possible I doubt very much she'd get tested on her own accord when she's subjected to monthly testing anyway.

If you didn't have unprotected sex with her you have nothing to worry about even if she did test positive.
She gave me unprotected oral sex. I am very afraid because she won't tell me why she leave so urgently. Seems she is trying to avoid the next test.
Old 02-12-2017, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

You don't have to be worried. Oral sex is not a major medium of HIV transmission. This means that it is theoretically possible (well, anything is possible, including getting hit by a meteorite), but extremely unlikely. No such case has ever been recorded in the entire history of HIV.

WLs get tested monthly, and it is compulsory. Monthly appointments are made and they go to the clinics for their testing. A WL told me this, so I guess it should be correct.

Many WLs go home long before their 2 year contract is up. Some because they are popular and have made enough. I know of at least 1 whose parents made her go home when they found out what she does for a living. Some go home because they don't like the working conditions, or feel they can make more back home. There are many reasons why they go home early. Nothing to be worried about.

To put your mind at ease, you can just go for an anonymous HIV test at the DSC clinic in Kelantan Lane. Google for info.

Quote:
She gave me unprotected oral sex. I am very afraid because she won't tell me why she leave so urgently. Seems she is trying to avoid the next test.
Old 02-12-2017, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
You don't have to be worried. Oral sex is not a major medium of HIV transmission. This means that it is theoretically possible (well, anything is possible, including getting hit by a meteorite), but extremely unlikely. No such case has ever been recorded in the entire history of HIV.

WLs get tested monthly, and it is compulsory. Monthly appointments are made and they go to the clinics for their testing. A WL told me this, so I guess it should be correct.

Many WLs go home long before their 2 year contract is up. Some because they are popular and have made enough. I know of at least 1 whose parents made her go home when they found out what she does for a living. Some go home because they don't like the working conditions, or feel they can make more back home. There are many reasons why they go home early. Nothing to be worried about.

To put your mind at ease, you can just go for an anonymous HIV test at the DSC clinic in Kelantan Lane. Google for info.
Thanks bro. I checked with her, and she told me her appointment is at 28th each month, but she can skip this one if she is going to cut her card at 5th next month. That's why she will work util that day. I am not sure why she wants to avoid this test.
Old 02-12-2017, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
if she's positive, she's only gone when tested and then given the order, so I guess he's worried on this.
Old 03-12-2017, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro I suggest u go DSC Kelantan and test full body checkup once and then test again 6mths later to confirm u free of virus

Quote:
Thanks bro. I checked with her, and she told me her appointment is at 28th each month, but she can skip this one if she is going to cut her card at 5th next month. That's why she will work util that day. I am not sure why she wants to avoid this test.
Old 03-12-2017, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnichiwawa View Post
Bro I suggest u go DSC Kelantan and test full body checkup once and then test again 6mths later to confirm u free of virus
Thanks, will go for an anonymous scan tomorrow.
Old 04-12-2017, 09:50 PM
Samster

didn't got tested today. Will try tomorrow... so fucking afraid...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1