The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2018, 06:05 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
Eminemrocks is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: grand paragon spa

any wechat group or number i can whatsapp? intending to go down later
Old 29-04-2018, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 15
gutripper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went yesterday. This capt Wong sent number 70. Worst ever experience in my entire bonking life.

Number:70
Name: Jessica
Nationality: Sabah
Looks and body: 5/10, fair skin but not smooth...very bumpy and "dirty" like acne on her back etc, on the meaty side and has a paunch like few months pregnant.
Boobs: Handful, firm and natural
Attitude: Like shit
Skills: No skill. Zero. She will even injure your little bro. Beware.

She came into the room. Told me to wait awhile and she started playing phone and smoking. In between she undress and went back to checking her local toto/4d results for like literally total of 10min. After that, she washed my dick....worst and most painful experience. She was vigorously and aggressively stretching the foreskin back and forth beyond its limit to wash it. It was so fucking painful that i was already backing up into the wall. She did this for 5 long painful minutes even though my dick is fuking clean. The pain was searing, I think the frenulum(the skin below your dickhead attaching the foreskin to ur head) got micro tears from that. Told her to stop being forceful and she just smiled. My whole fucking mood gone.

Nvm, I thought it will get better so I went to lie down. The pain still there. She start HJ....dunno wtf is she doing...she was throbbing and vibrating her hands instead of stroking. Still can't stand...the pain really killing the mood. She start BJ. Her actions and movements all very aggressive and rushed. After a long while, I was getting into the mood and becoming hard...suddenly she started using her teeth during the bj. Fuking painful....buay tahan already. I told her to stop and told her off. My dick head had lacerations from it. I was damn bloody furious. She said I am not getting hard coz I am damn angry and that I had to calm down. Wow...no shit I am angry. In fact, I am still getting angry while writing this. I asked her "If I pull ur cb hard and bite with my teeth....u got feel pain or not?". She just apologised profusely. I told her I want to cancel and don't want to pay for this session. Didn't even bonk. She told me to discuss with capt Wong and I explained to him when he came. He just told me to go chill n have a drink at the cafe first. Never saw him again...i think he went to hide and don't want to deal with it. Another older captain took over, the new capt tried to pacify me by saying he will intro better ones next time and that No.70 is problematic. But I was still made to pay for it even without bonking. Not even a discount. Both girl and capts damn shit service. But yes, I will also partly take the blame for not stopping this girl at the first sign of pain. Lesson learnt. A painful one.

TL: DR= Don't ever choose No.70 Jessica. Shit service, shit attitude and injured my dick. Made to pay for a non-existent bonk and full price somemore.
Old 16-05-2018, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
maximillian is Cool - loads of Potential

no 72 no 88
Old 17-05-2018, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 15
perfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of light

been a while since I went GP, I've been trying to find this 油骨小姐 from GP back in 2016. Heard from her say she going to NY but after that I tried to went NY find but also can't find. Didn't know her number but I roughly describe. Bros, please don't mind. Me trying to find a lost "gem" here.

I went in early 2016. She was in mid 30s only does 油骨, doesn't do package. She's around 150-160cm, slim but got preggie stretch marks. Looks is MILFY kind not the kind for sex. Reason I'm finding her is because her juagen skills is top notch. I did one juagen session with her and after that session, moi rifle rike well oiled for a few months.

Her style very unqiue. Will list down in point form for bro to identify
  1. Instead of (others) pinching the urinary tract, she lightly twist them, not painful at all.
  2. She will lightly depress the abdomen area and push the blood towards ur penis.
  3. When she do 3rd round of the twisting, you will feel pre-cum/urine come out. She say is all those "jammed" inside de clot.
  4. When she do final handjob, the shot is one powerful long shot instead of usual multiple smaller cums that you experience in normal sex/diy...

I tried to ask her for her number back then but she say she jumping to new york liao so no point get her number. Went NY to find her and tried the oil girls there but cannot find her at all.. Hope a bro here had experienced the same thing before and knows where she is now.. moi ish in need of her juagen skills again!

Etherum: 0xab4470cc6f7fb55d60d01c38c39acdd030cd578f

Bitcoin: 3K443rhacjx8XQ3RpffE1T5ovsB51DGjUt

Thank you!
Old 17-05-2018, 11:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfection89 View Post
been a while since I went GP, I've been trying to find this 油骨小姐 from GP back in 2016. Heard from her say she going to NY but after that I tried to went NY find but also can't find. Didn't know her number but I roughly describe. Bros, please don't mind. Me trying to find a lost "gem" here.

I went in early 2016. She was in mid 30s only does 油骨, doesn't do package. She's around 150-160cm, slim but got preggie stretch marks. Looks is MILFY kind not the kind for sex. Reason I'm finding her is because her juagen skills is top notch. I did one juagen session with her and after that session, moi rifle rike well oiled for a few months.

1. Instead of (others) pinching the urinary tract, she lightly twist them, not painful at all.
  2. She will lightly depress the abdomen area and push the blood towards ur penis.
  3. When she do 3rd round of the twisting, you will feel pre-cum/urine come out. She say is all those "jammed" inside de clot.
  4. When she do final handjob, the shot is one powerful long shot instead of usual multiple smaller cums that you experience in normal sex/diy...

I tried to ask her for her number back then but she say she jumping to new york liao so no point get her number. Went NY to find her and tried the oil girls there but cannot find her at all.. Hope a bro here had experienced the same thing before and knows where she is now.. moi ish in need of her juagen skills again!
GP Spa now has been taken over by GBW management.
The old GP Spa staff, management & girls have all moved over to HV Spa in Holiday Villa. Maybe you can find her there.
Old 21-05-2018, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2048 / Power: 19
jason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond repute

no gals...............
Old 24-05-2018, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Gorgor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can try sabai jai at nusa bestari jb ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by perfection89 View Post

Old 28-05-2018, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

First time try out this place.
Facilities in good condition.
They have local Chinese malaysians, sabah, viet and a korean.
purely bonk is viet at rm198, locals at rm238 and korean at rm360
massage by old auntie is 98 and they got discounted package price for old auntie massage n viet/local. korean no discount.

asked to take a look at the korean and waited for her to be free. Captain led me to her own private room, the door opened and a petite slim girl appeared. Looks not too bad but seems to have no boobs. Ok and then entered the room. Looks to be in her mid 20s.
She can speak English. Not sure if really korean or not as i used my basic korean to speak to her and she refused to answer in korean. LOL.
She said she is from Busan though. Long hair stretched all the way down to her waist.

Shower on my own and then when I stepped out of the shower, she was already completely nude and sitted at the edge of the bed. A cups with slim. really slim with no fats but her bum is big and round. Very coquettish expression on her face. Nice!

She backed herself up the bed and laid down. I followed and then started a round of passionate french kissing. Kissed her ears, neck, down to her nipples which became erect upon teasing, down to her clean shaven pussy. No smell at all and no KY used, started licking and sucking away at her clit. She wiggled and moaned away. Back to frenching. My little bro got hot and ready and i almost went in but controlled and asked for cap. Cap on and then bonk away. She shuddered a few times and used her fingernails to run along my flank. Very good stereo sound effect and genuine moans. This girl is not bad! Released and she let me remain inside, hugged for some time before pulling out.

Showered and got lots of goodbye hugs, assgrabs and kisses.
Old 19-06-2018, 03:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Enruo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Really korean or a bluff one? whats her number? I will check if got chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post
massage by old auntie is 98 and they got discounted package price for old auntie massage n viet/local. korean no discount.

asked to take a look at the korean and waited for her to be free. Captain led me to her own private room, the door opened and a petite slim girl appeared. Looks not too bad but seems to have no boobs. Ok and then entered the room. Looks to be in her mid 20s.
She can speak English. Not sure if really korean or not as i used my basic korean to speak to her and she refused to answer in korean. LOL.
She said she is from Busan though. Long hair stretched all the way down to her waist.

Shower on my own and then when I stepped out of the shower, she was already completely nude and sitted at the edge of the bed. A cups with slim. really slim with no fats but her bum is big and round. Very coquettish expression on her face. Nice!

She backed herself up the bed and laid down. I followed and then started a round of passionate french kissing. Kissed her ears, neck, down to her nipples which became erect upon teasing, down to her clean shaven pussy. No smell at all and no KY used, started licking and sucking away at her clit. She wiggled and moaned away. Back to frenching. My little bro got hot and ready and i almost went in but controlled and asked for cap. Cap on and then bonk away. She shuddered a few times and used her fingernails to run along my flank. Very good stereo sound effect and genuine moans. This girl is not bad! Released and she let me remain inside, hugged for some time before pulling out.

Old 19-06-2018, 08:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
MSJ9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post

Sounded very good and entertaining.
Old 23-06-2018, 04:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
Monaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud of

Any bro can share paragon spa contact
Thks
Old 03-07-2018, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Enruo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
072177777 - GPS
I just called them and true enuff they have a korean wl and its rm360
Give FR if u visit her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monaco View Post
Any bro can share paragon spa contact
Thks
Old 04-07-2018, 03:14 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
WhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enruo View Post
072177777 - GPS
I just called them and true enuff they have a korean wl and its rm360
Give FR if u visit her.
She is "fake" korean...... PRC in disguise. I have seen and spoken to her but rejected her after the truth was revealed when I "interviewed" her in Kimchi lingo.
Old 04-07-2018, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 11
Dimigod is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDimigod is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDimigod is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhitePaper View Post
She is "fake" korean...... PRC in disguise. I have seen and spoken to her but rejected her after the truth was revealed when I "interviewed" her in Kimchi lingo.
Really!! Like that your korean must be very good and powerful.

Speak some here to share with us and also if you think is fake, scare to do can don't go.
Old 09-07-2018, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 21
championbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to all

Anyone try the russian?
Can share some fr?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1