The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2007, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 21
sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!
Good Massage in Joo Chiat

Recently.....heehee , quite free. So went recee along Joo Chiat to visit pubs and tuina. Found this nice tuina called Dong Fang Zhi Chu (New paper got adverstised).

1hr massage = $35/- , 1.5hr = $50/-

they have PRCs, PR and Malaysian who are working there. Unlike other tuina place, u know lor....the touch touch and press press and golden question. The girls here really know how to give a good massage. They have a sign in each room which says..........Dont Ask for Special or any Sex Acts.

So for brothers who want a good massage, i think this is a good place to patronise. There are abt 8 girls there........i have tried few of them liao. By far.........Amy (malaysian) gives the best massage and most chatty. Xiao Yu (PRC) next best in massage .....Lili has ok figure (.) (.).....Zhen Ni (....errrrr, look like a man..oops sorrie)

I am just sharing for brothers who want a good massage
Old 16-05-2007, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 18
beauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to all
Re: Good Massage in Joo Chiat

Quote:
Originally Posted by sggirls View Post
Recently.....heehee , quite free.
hello bro! quite free, bo jio?

Hope to have everyone's support inside here
| |
--| |--
\____/
\__/
\/

Old 16-05-2007, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 20
evilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sggirls View Post
Recently.....heehee , quite free. So went recee along Joo Chiat to visit pubs and tuina. Found this nice tuina called Dong Fang Zhi Chu (New paper got adverstised).

1hr massage = $35/- , 1.5hr = $50/-

they have PRCs, PR and Malaysian who are working there. Unlike other tuina place, u know lor....the touch touch and press press and golden question. The girls here really know how to give a good massage. They have a sign in each room which says..........Dont Ask for Special or any Sex Acts.

So for brothers who want a good massage, i think this is a good place to patronise. There are abt 8 girls there........i have tried few of them liao. By far.........Amy (malaysian) gives the best massage and most chatty. Xiao Yu (PRC) next best in massage .....Lili has ok figure (.) (.).....Zhen Ni (....errrrr, look like a man..oops sorrie)

I am just sharing for brothers who want a good massage

Yeah bro..the boss is fat fat wear spec one rite?there is good for massage and the price is not high oso..Cool for your FR
Done :yangguo

Next :forgetful

Lining up: skymud,Ichigo_Kurosaki,ndnd,maninsinsha,tanmikel,x avier69,master bate,Breastlover
Old 16-05-2007, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1832 / Power: 18
SonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant future

Hmm think went before last time & the price was $40/hr. But if go massage defintely worth it. Relaxing & nice atmosphere.
Can really relieve u of all the aches & pain.
Old 16-05-2007, 10:52 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
gavin_boy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicGear View Post
Hmm think went before last time & the price was $40/hr. But if go massage defintely worth it. Relaxing & nice atmosphere.
Can really relieve u of all the aches & pain.

So now the price is $35 or $40 per hr?
Old 16-05-2007, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
kk84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

I was a previous supporter of dong fang, as me and my friends used to call it. They're massage is quite good, where if you ask them, they can even show you their license, blah blah. Havent seen any place else which shows that, haha.

Anycase, they do provide HJs. Their previous price was at $40 for the massage, and $50 for the HJs. Also, if you frequent enough, they will allow abit of free roaming, etc.

Sadly, recently, my friend complained that he got fleeced quite badly. He was charged $50 for the massage, and $80 for the HJ, even though he mentioned that he was previously there. The girl just told him that recently there has been a change in price.

After that, we never went again, and are on the search for a new spot. What's the price there now for the HJ? Any comments?
Old 16-05-2007, 08:58 PM
Samster

sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk84 View Post
Hi bros,

I was a previous supporter of dong fang, as me and my friends used to call it. They're massage is quite good, where if you ask them, they can even show you their license, blah blah. Havent seen any place else which shows that, haha.

Anycase, they do provide HJs. Their previous price was at $40 for the massage, and $50 for the HJs. Also, if you frequent enough, they will allow abit of free roaming, etc.

Sadly, recently, my friend complained that he got fleeced quite badly. He was charged $50 for the massage, and $80 for the HJ, even though he mentioned that he was previously there. The girl just told him that recently there has been a change in price.

After that, we never went again, and are on the search for a new spot. What's the price there now for the HJ? Any comments?

errrrrr........They have a sign in each room which says..........Dont Ask for Special or any Sex Acts. :rolleyes

heehee, no comment to that question lah bro.....dont sabo a good TN leh.
Old 16-05-2007, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beauthaiful View Post
hello bro! quite free, bo jio?
alamak...kenna caught with pant down. I must try something different lah....then when i come looking for you, i will be more hungry. Very hard to find such good opportuntiy now to have so much free time to jalan jalan along JC, Gelyang in a hot afternoon while everyone is working.

Dont worry bro....i have not retired from FL yet. Right now just busy doing TN, Happy Hours to rekindle for own time sake.
Old 20-05-2007, 12:01 AM
Samster

Any bro has any FR to report?
Old 20-05-2007, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 19
middleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud of

is the place near or opposite a place selling bak kut teh ?

thanks
Old 21-05-2007, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by middleday View Post
is the place near or opposite a place selling bak kut teh ?

thanks
Yup, the place is near to the bak kut teh shop. But you will still have to walk a distance after parking your car at the car park opposite the bak kut teh shop.

Cross the road to the bak kut teh shop. With your back to the bak kut teh shop, walk towards your right........for abt few mins. the TN is beside a pub.
Old 21-05-2007, 06:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jacklee555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think this is one of the very few TN left in JC , we should support it!
Old 21-05-2007, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 20
evilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of light

Jus went last friday..was quite late and its rainning so rush there to have a good massage..went in,girls r all working so waited for around 10 mins..while waiting use i squeeze hee hee..den went up..nice massaging on the back..really comfy tt i fall asleep..den turn in front..abit of massage den start playing with my dicky (maybe late liao cus i last custormer)didnt ask for price and start liao..allow auto romming..etc..will go back if need a good massage

Name: Ask didnt say
Boobs : Hmm..not really big..A cup ba
Body : 6/10
Face : 7/10
Massage : 8/10 ( maybe better if got time and not so late)
Hj : 7/10
Bj : NA
Fj : NA

Total damge : $35(1 hr) + $50 (HJ)

Will go back again
Done :yangguo

Next :forgetful

Lining up: skymud,Ichigo_Kurosaki,ndnd,maninsinsha,tanmikel,x avier69,master bate,Breastlover
Old 21-05-2007, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1832 / Power: 18
SonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant futureSonicGear has a brilliant future

Hmm went last week too ard 10+ , went there left 1 ger nia & she was abt to go bk only but heng i rch before she goes off.
Started the massage quite well , gd strength & press almost every part of my body. Massage was relaxing. Beri chatting , keep +++ing to mi & saying my skin veri soft & say her massage not as gd as others etc. Find abit naggy .
When turn front, started abit carressing & circling of my nipples. At 1st dont wan hj but she discount abit for mi. So onz , unbutton her blouse, & bra & on mine her nipples was damn dark & big, suck on it & aft awhile of firtling finally shoot out.

Name: LiLi
Looks: 6/10 (kinda of old look)
Boobs: erm tink got at least B ba
Massage: 8/10
Hj: 6/10 (quite mechanical)
Damage : $35 +$40 (hj)
Rtf: Sure , for the gd massage
Old 02-06-2007, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiaster_81 View Post
Recently my fren went to Joo Chiat for a drink but still early so decided to drop by Dong Fang Zhi Zhu and was told the massage was good. A gal named Sally(PRC) massage for him and he recommended me to go try her skill out but me stay in north ley, go there quite far and dono if real ant. Dying to get a good massage lately...

Any kind bro out there who has tried her massage before care to give some comments ?

Kum sia very much...
Bro...if you want a good massage, i recommend you Amy. But hor...she is a bit chatty during massage. For Sally, i have seen her before but have not tried her yet as she was busy the other time when i was there. She looks friendly and quite sweet.

Massage wise, i think most girls at Dong Fang Zhi Zhu can really do a good job. Rest assured you will get at least a good 35 mins of massage. Not the usual you know lor...touch here touch there..then pop golden question.

1 hr = $35
1.5 hr = $50

If you think my information is okay, please up me. Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1