The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2018, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
Upsolala deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Wife got fingered by her MJ buddy, should i tell her?

Very good story bro, please continue...
Old 28-04-2018, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 8
VeryGoodLuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah lao en! uncle tee has very good luck. So many rounds of molesting woman still not taken to police.

TS not angry with uncle tee meh
Old 28-04-2018, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeryGoodLuck View Post
Wah lao en! uncle tee has very good luck. So many rounds of molesting woman still not taken to police.

TS not angry with uncle tee meh
nope. me and wife married more than 15 years. not young anymore. no kids. i also admit to playing outside with colleagues and fb.

wife's willing participant of the fingering also la.
Old 28-04-2018, 04:28 PM
Samster

jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyboi888 View Post
wife's face was moving to help her suck uncle tee's cock with more effort. uncle tee turned her body to face his legs and hold her hand to masturbate his cock. she did not take over so uncle tee had to hold her hand and continue the masturbation.

uncle tee was obviously very turned on by this new happening with wife..

he didn't last long...

streams of semen shot out from his penis into wife's mouth, then her face and on her boobs as well. it stained the spag and bra which she was wearing that night.

uncle tee rested and recovered. then used tissue to wipe her but barely. he left quite a bit of semen on her face and body, and i could tell wife didn't spit out his semen.. she swallowed it...

just as uncle tee out his shorts back on, he looked at wife... her legs was spread... she was fast asleep..

maybe really too tired and knocked out?

he stood there and pondered..

should he?

why is he backing off???

wife was completely at his mercy..

she was knocked out, not resisting him at all..

uncle tee had climbed on to the sofa, spread wife's legs further and positioned himself in between her. she aimed his cock with his hand and already pushed his cock into her... wife gasped as uncle tee's cock wasn't exactly easy to take in.

she was still knocked out..

uncle tee pushed his cock slowly a few times before pulling it out entirely and quickly..

he got up and wore back his shorts..

helped put wife's shorts back, took her thong and left in a hurry....
Old 28-04-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster

next morning around 6 plus am i heard the showering sound. she took awhile then came out and got into bed with me.

the next day she looked listless and quiet. from the looks of it, i thought there won't be anymore MJ sessions for awhile. but got a shock, uncle tee was organising another one later that evening.

the image of uncle pushing his cock inside wife for the first time was still stuck in my head deeply. i couldn't take it and fucked wife for a good fifteen minutes that afternoon. she was very responsive and moaned a lot loudly.

her eyes remained opened staring back at me..

was she feeling guilty?

or was she trying her best not to shut her eyes as the image of uncle tee's face might pop up in her head?

Last edited by jonnyboi888; 28-04-2018 at 06:08 PM.
Old 28-04-2018, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 9
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Love the update!! Keep Cummings TS! Good job on the storyline
Old 28-04-2018, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
vvunga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, pls continue...
Old 30-04-2018, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great update TS. keep them coming please.
Old 30-04-2018, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
KenSG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS salute you

My bet is your wife with have 2 person fucking her regularly, from what you mention probably your wife menopausal Liao so she like fishing uncle tee. Wonder will u will trying 3P soon, I mean your story
Old 30-04-2018, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenSG View Post
TS salute you

My bet is your wife with have 2 person fucking her regularly, from what you mention probably your wife menopausal Liao so she like fishing uncle tee. Wonder will u will trying 3P soon, I mean your story
my wife not even 40 yet bro...
Old 30-04-2018, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 20
Duddy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDuddy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

come on bro dont leave us high and dry
Old 01-05-2018, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Same as mine.
Old 01-05-2018, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 8
youmee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

dontstop bro..waiting for next installment
Old 01-05-2018, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 10
FuckYoungLady deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFuckYoungLady deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

How about uncle tee's age?

Is she a young lady in uncle tee's eye?

Quote:
Old 01-05-2018, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
next morning around 6 plus am i heard the showering sound. she took awhile then came out and got into bed with me.

the next day she looked listless and quiet. from the looks of it, i thought there won't be anymore MJ sessions for awhile. but got a shock, uncle tee was organising another one later that evening.

the image of uncle pushing his cock inside wife for the first time was still stuck in my head deeply. i couldn't take it and fucked wife for a good fifteen minutes that afternoon. she was very responsive and moaned a lot loudly.

her eyes remained opened staring back at me..

was she feeling guilty?

or was she trying her best not to shut her eyes as the image of uncle tee's face might pop up in her head?

later that evening, we went out for dinner. wife wore a red wrap around dress, no bra which wasn't very obvious unless you watch her walk and her breasts juggling.

hmmm.. red?

was she hinting to uncle tee later that she wants sex? her make up was also put on nicely as well.. glossy lips and eye shadow.

i played with her in the lift and lifted up her dress to check her panties.. it was a lacey black thong.

'dear before your mj later i want one more round ok?' i teased her..

she was shocked by my request but nodded her head..

we came home around 9 plus, they already in the study started playing 3 head and eating... (we usually leave house door open, our floor some units unsold and another neighbour bought as investment hardly live here.

uncle tee was the most eager to see wife but avoided my eye contact...

i went upstairs..

"huh why you come up?" i asked wife cheekily..

"i thought you said you want?" she grumbled...

"oh yeah.. of course.." i carried her up and threw her onto the sofa in our bedroom. unwrapped the belt which was the main thing holding the dress together. split her wraps and exposed her naked boobs and lacey thong. no time to role play much, straight away slide her thong to one side and push my cock in. her pussy was already wet.

i started to pump her cheebye slow, she moaned softly and looked back at me... then slowly... faster and faster... harder and harder...... she closed her eyes.. she moaned louder and louder...

lol..

she did not realise...

i didn't shut the our bedroom door properly.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1