The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 21-07-2018, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 22
blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

You saw Yuri from Teeruk? Same stable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJokerz View Post
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=697110

No more Apple, came a GRACE.
MAGAZINE MODEL SIOL.

She asked me to help her write comment say no one notice her lei.
Ok, will do it again for a ting tong gan jiong girl.
Claimed to be the first time here lei. I not sure if it's true.

Looks not exactly like the picture na, those photos all studio standard na. In real, got more meaty areas. Not too meaty. But not considered slim.
Can talk english, can joke, quite a funny girl.

Service wise. Somehow. She looks damn gan jiong from the way she shower me.
Pussy trimmed and tight. Hard to enter without KY. Wet Liao. But still need KY for smooth entry.
Meaty at the correct places to cushion a hard banging.

Her moans ah. Power de ma! Machiam AV. - HIGHLIGHTS!!

HER NEH NEH IS HUGE NATURAL. SO A BIT HEAVY LA. CAN BOOB FUCK FOR SURE.

French -Yes
Finger/ Paint - no try
BBBJ- strong suction. On shaft. Licking needs improvement.
GFE- she is machiam a very gan jiong GF.

Downside:
Photos need to discount for looks. Cause studio photos always make every FL damn Chio to be true.

RTF: See how. Still got time. die die must try YURI first. Saw her when leaving. SEXY SIA.

Pls up if you like the MRs...thanks! Cheers!
Old 21-07-2018, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
Kaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tortoisesoup View Post
had Niana from ps
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=696767

Looks: 9/10 looks like picture

Boobs: 9/10 big!

Body: 10/10 slim with curves. looks shiok when doggied

Service: 9/10 first one to ever shower with me and wash me... all last time one never. dunno maybe suay or what.

BBBJ: 7/10 could use a little more suction but quite good

FJ: 10/10 complete with moans etc

RTF: yes, if got money and shes still ard
Yes bro, Niana is a really nice lady. Upz for your review
Old 21-07-2018, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 7
18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
haha cause the reason why she is expensive is cause of MAGAZINE MODEL
TBH.. at that price tag. I would be expecting near 100% photo accuracy... But the previous bro of her being meaty in RL.. kinda disappointing liao.
Old 21-07-2018, 10:13 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18sons View Post
TBH.. at that price tag. I would be expecting near 100% photo accuracy... But the previous bro of her being meaty in RL.. kinda disappointing liao.
what to do the photos they show u is fully photoshop thats y when go there very different and look at the price... PCC better
Old 21-07-2018, 10:52 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2136 / Power: 15
onceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond repute

Kimm from Bkgem
Real person and photos posted are similar. Boobs r small B. No cim no French. Friendly person that always smile. No rtf for me.
Old 21-07-2018, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

You want bang hot Thais must go direct to source. My friends brought me there a few times to BKK gentleman club. What you see is what you get, bring back hotel fuck till happy. Pricy, but at least you see the goods first. If communication good still can make friends and fuck some more... LOL.
Old 21-07-2018, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
TheJokerz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurrsotong View Post
You saw Yuri from Teeruk? Same stable?
You see the OKT name for both stable.
Old 21-07-2018, 11:28 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

now can say mostly in Dome 1 can save your money already cause is all so expensive and the okt go grade it like MAGAZINE MODEL or ANG PAI.......next time when girls come here will be ANG PAI or MAGAZINE MODELS liao wont be normal status girls
Old 21-07-2018, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 16
dhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiserdome View Post
Yes bro, Niana is a really nice lady. Upz for your review
PS stable ok?
Old 21-07-2018, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
Kaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhay101 View Post
PS stable ok?
My first experience with this stable was great. Quick response and friendly. YMMV.
Old 21-07-2018, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 7
Kukulang69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Dome 1 CMI for u then now u go which dome FL?
Go Bangkok open market plenty for you chose one plane you there .
Old 21-07-2018, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 7
Kukulang69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Bro I feel u that's y I now dont do FL in dome 1.. standard really drop alot already compare to past... now so many fake fr when u go there is so different and okt now keep lying to u about the girl services also... most of the okt
Fly Straight to Bangkok have nice time chosing SYT or GND sure have plenty. Just enjoy
Old 21-07-2018, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
Livo is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLimBei View Post
anyone tried yuri from RP?
You don't know how to read or fucking lazy?!?!?!
Old 21-07-2018, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 15
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xinglx View Post
One more funny thing is when i show the LINE contacts ,FL Say woah many many girls na..i no like you.. dont come to me next time. I just reply u do >4 man everyday what you talking about.. then the girl face turn black

HAHAHAHA. >4 man everyday. Okay la. At least they earn easy money.
Old 21-07-2018, 06:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
dragonpenis is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Tried Mini from emma

Face 7/10
Boobs 10/10 (D enhanced)
Bbbj 8/10
FJ 8/10

If you looking for a petite girl and good company, shes the one. Please treat her well. Encountered new towel haven't wash yet. all the fiber stick on my body. mini nve complain still shower me again before action. attitude and service plus point.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1