The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 18-07-2018, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Rfootdude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
None can be compared to Anja.

Wonder when she will be back. All these new so called mistress are just here to make a quick buck.

Retro is still the best
As the saying goes - nostalgia is a seductive liar. It is possible that one may look back with fondness for the positive aspects of past sessions and overlook any possible negative aspects of the same.

I, on the other hand, am not one for sentimentality. I much prefer my current iPhone 8 over the original iPhone handed down to me when I was in secondary school. LOL.
Old 18-07-2018, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
Seta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySeta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Not really, many dommes are legit. Just got to watch out for the early 20-something party girl crew that is actually out to make a quick buck. I don't wish to be too specific, but just one look at their tumblr pages and you'd know whether they are dommes or just in it for the money.

I doubt Anja is ever coming back to the scene though. Last I heard, she got scared out of her mind when hotels started recognizing her and kicking her out. She brought that on herself though, with all the self promoting she did. Not a wise move in this conservative country, where BDSM requires discretion above anything.
So true...i also notice some keep emphasizing on paying their bills...is this a kink? Lol
Old 18-07-2018, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
mutalisk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had another session with anqi, she moved to a convenient but notorious location..

Her supply of toys have been delivered and she is well stocked to have a decent session.

She is looking for people to buy some additional stuff thou..

Overall session is 10/10 as she is very accomodative and much more polished compared to the first time..

Do have fun!!
Old 18-07-2018, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster
It is indeed some older doms are disappearing from the scene . Those that I have notice is mistress Christy and aria. Suniya , sayako, airah and so on..... . Personally, my best is sayako which I served for so long since her second trip here. Actually anyone have news from her? I have try to msg her u.s number but no response. Seems like she just disappear from her last visit 2 years ago. The last I got from her is he message saying she had a terrible migraine on the last day of her visit. That she got to go hospital then discharged and rush to airport and gone home. That's the last she told me. Her website is still around but no updates from her. would certainly love to meet her again for old time shake .
Old 18-07-2018, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by friskyero View Post
Bro.. She is never coming back to the scene
never say never ... domme or FL or celebrity or whoever ... only God knows what will happen in the future

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 18-07-2018, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
notanexpert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by raygoat View Post
It is indeed some older doms are disappearing from the scene . Those that I have notice is mistress Christy and aria. Suniya , sayako, airah and so on..... . Personally, my best is sayako which I served for so long since her second trip here. Actually anyone have news from her? I have try to msg her u.s number but no response. Seems like she just disappear from her last visit 2 years ago. The last I got from her is he message saying she had a terrible migraine on the last day of her visit. That she got to go hospital then discharged and rush to airport and gone home. That's the last she told me. Her website is still around but no updates from her. would certainly love to meet her again for old time shake .
Also never saw goddess jamie anymore. She already stopped advertising on backpage quite awhile before backpage got taken down.
Old 19-07-2018, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seta View Post
So true...i also notice some keep emphasizing on paying their bills...is this a kink? Lol
That's just pure exploitation. They think that just because a guy is submissive, he's also an idiot who can be tricked into paying for their personal expenses. These are not dommes, just girls with the princess mentality that is becoming more and more common each year.
Old 19-07-2018, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5357 / Power: 19
Oh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond repute

Today up – Apollo

Just up – mingkia, bigbirdbird, Undergroundtree

In queue – DrPussy, 木头和尚敲木鱼, oxeso, woooot, dbhh

2nd round up (not yet 16/7/18) – simple2kee, loneyheart, Prince7, Goalie, meatvegelove, Passerbyer

Up you before : sailsingapore

Need your new post -- mst1, bradpitt, funny_man, riderboy, djmixologist, dreamer326, hakone121, tiestoisass

Waiting for return: Alan060113, arrammer, bedokmassage, Brunt, cockshock, darkmania, Doubledare, hamsapkwai, hitman1891, joe222, Kianyong537, nixjrr, Otah, Physicz, Shiofukis, slut, tookara, vaxvms.
Old 19-07-2018, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Tiger79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mutalisk View Post
Just had another session with anqi, she moved to a convenient but notorious location..

Her supply of toys have been delivered and she is well stocked to have a decent session.

Overall session is 10/10 as she is very accomodative and much more polished compared to the first time..

Do have fun!!
Told you all she was getting better
Old 19-07-2018, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Tiger79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
That's just pure exploitation. They think that just because a guy is submissive, he's also an idiot who can be tricked into paying for their personal expenses. These are not dommes, just girls with the princess mentality that is becoming more and more common each year.
Findomme is genuine, and some guys get a kick out of it. (Not me) No need to criticise other people's kicks.
Old 19-07-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
sgslave93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can anyone tell me which prc is available to provide bdsm services now? Cant seem to find any prc providing it now.
Old 19-07-2018, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 21
Intimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgslave93 View Post
Can anyone tell me which prc is available to provide bdsm services now? Cant seem to find any prc providing it now.
Scroll 1 page up...
Old 19-07-2018, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
sgslave93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intimissimo View Post
Scroll 1 page up...
Hmm sorry, apart from An Qi is there any other prc options?
Old 19-07-2018, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgslave93 View Post
Hmm sorry, apart from An Qi is there any other prc options?
A few untested ones but listed SM in their list if you wanna try. Learn to use the 'search' function in this forum.

eg. use search terms => SM
and select option show threads

Happy hunting!
Old 21-07-2018, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 7
quaintatmospher is one of the Best!quaintatmospher is one of the Best!quaintatmospher is one of the Best!quaintatmospher is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutalisk View Post

Do have fun!!
Any links to An Qi's listing on here? Did a search and only found a normal ML

Edit: Any bros interested, her listing on liltiger is here: https://ltdsg.com/anqi/

Last edited by quaintatmospher; 21-07-2018 at 06:28 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1